FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World Class Wrestling #4 (IWA Women Tournament Semi-Finals)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

World Class Wrestling #4  (IWA Women Tournament Semi-Finals) Empty
PostSubject: World Class Wrestling #4 (IWA Women Tournament Semi-Finals)   World Class Wrestling #4  (IWA Women Tournament Semi-Finals) EmptyTue Jul 07, 2020 3:25 pm

World Class Wrestling #4  (IWA Women Tournament Semi-Finals) WCCW-2-1

World Class Wrestling #4  (IWA Women Tournament Semi-Finals) Jim-Ross

Jim Ross: "Hello wrestling fans! And welcome to another edition of World Class Wrestling! We are coming to you live from my old stomping grounds..... Oklahoma City, Oklahoma! And right here tonight, we will set the finals of the tournament to crown the first ever IWA Womens champion at Parade of Champions. Three big Semi-Final matches here tonight, as well as one Hell of a Slobberknocker of a Main Event. And folks, this one is personal..... as "The American Dream" Dusty Rhodes will get his rematch for a title he never got to wear, as he challenges Lance Archer for the World Class Heavyweight title. But we are going to start it off with a tag team Dream match!"

The lights go dark as the rowdy Oklahoma City crowd buzzes in anticipation and then we see.......

World Class Wrestling #4  (IWA Women Tournament Semi-Finals) Lucha-Bros-wrestling-online-1-696x366

THE LUCHA BROTHERS!!!

The crowd chants "LUCHA BROTHERS" and "CERO MIEDO" as Jim Ross and Gene Okerlund talk about this being a huge signing for WCW and its tag team division as the Lucha Bros await their opponents........

World Class Wrestling #4  (IWA Women Tournament Semi-Finals) Images-4

THE HARDY BOYZ!!!

The fans nearly blow the roof off The Myriad Convention Center as The Hardys make their way to the ring!

Jim Ross: "OHHHH MY GAWD!! MATT AND JEFF ARE HERE IN WORLD CLASS WRESTLING! FANS, DAVID CROCKETT HAS DAMN SURE OUTDID HIMSELF HERE TONIGHT! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? THE HARDYS VS THE LUCHA BROTHERS HERE TONIGHT? WHICH BROTHER DUO WILL WALK OUT WITH BRAGGING RIGHTS?"

Match One: The Hardys vs The Lucha Brothers

Before the match can even start Jeff Hardy hit a twisting dive over Matt to the floor to wipe out the Lucha Brothers a short time later. Matt then went up top and hit a HUGE moonsault to the floor. The Hardys slid back into the ring and setting up for something but The Lucha Brothers cut them off with double ace crushers for stereo 2 counts! The action continued at a crazy pace. Fenix managed to catapult himself up to the top and hit a tornado dive to the floor that wiped out everyone. The Lucha Brothers hit a series of tandem moves on Matt, but Jeff saved the pin. Jeff ran wild and finished a big sequence with a cutter on Fenix. Jeff continued to run wild on Fenix and Penta. Matt joined the party and The Hardys stood tall as the fans chant. Fenix and Penta recover and powerbombed Matt and Jeff into each other. Penta then hit a code red that sent Fenix into a splash on Jeff for a 2 count. Matt fired back and hit a crazy DDT on Penta. Fenix went at it alone and flipped into a double DDT on The Hardyz. They built up to both teams going back and forth trading superkicks and nobody would go down. Everyone hit superkicks at the same time and all four men were down as the fans went nuts. Both teams began trading superkicks in a circle again. Then they began exchanging chops, but nobody would go down. Everyone was on the verge of falling over. Both teams then slowly bounced off the ropes and collapsed.

Jeff ducked a double stomp on the apron from Fenix and nailed him with a German. Penta then hit a package piledriver on Jeff on the ring apron. Matt hit an inside out DDT on Penta on the apron, and everyone was down on the floor. The fans fired up once again as The Hardyz tossed The Lucha Brothers back into the ring. They hit double dropkicks on Fenix and Penta. They then made Penta give Fenix an assisted DDT for a near fall! The Hardyz said it was time for a Twist of Fate party. Fenix and Penta fired back and hit superkick after superkick on the Hardys and went for the double pin for a near fall! The craziness continued as Penta hit a package piledriver on Jeff on the apron at the same time as Fenix wiped out Matt with a dive. Penta hit another package piledriver on Jeff inside the ring, but it was only good for a 2 count. The Lucha Brothers hit a stuffed package piledriver off the top on Jeff and Fenix then wiped out Matt with a big splash over the top to the floor. Penta made the cover on Jeff and it was good for the win.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

IWA Women Semi-Final: Awesome Kong vs Indi Hartwell

Kong intimidates both Hartwell and the referee with shouting to start. They lock up and Kong easily overpowers Hartwell. Hartwell goes for a German suplex so Kong casually walks to the ropes and shrugs Hartwell off. Hartwell dodges an avalanche and hits mounted punches. Kong shoves her across the ring and hits a military press throw. She stands on Hartwell’s back but Hartwell counters a powerbomb to a hurricanrana. She hits a kick to the chest for 2. Kong comes back with an avalanche and a big splash for 2. She hits the giant swing and a legdrop for 2. Hartwell gets a small package for 2. Kong goes for an avalanche in the ropes but Hartwell dodges it and Kong falls to the floor. Hartwell climbs the ropes and flies onto Kong with a crossbody but Kong catches her and recklessly throws her over the barricade!! She pulls Hartwell back and then whips her into the barricade, the momentum tossing Hartwell over. Back in the ring Kong climbs the ropes but Hartwell brings her down with a hurricanrana for 2. She hits a missile dropkick but Kong pops up and hits a lariat for 2. Kong climbs the ropes again but misses a second rope legdrop. Hartwell hits the heart punch but Kong swats away the Yakuza kick. Hartwell rolls her up for 2. She hits a pair of Yakuza kicks for 2. Kong blocks the punch with her hand and hits a back fist. Hartwell tries to counter the powerbomb to a hurricanrana but Kong holds on and hits a sit-out version for 2. She climbs the ropes again and hits the Amazing Press for the win!

World Class Wrestling #4  (IWA Women Tournament Semi-Finals) Images-5

Gene Okerlund: "Are you KIDDING me? Indy Hartwell proves tonight that she has a ton of heart and desire. But Jim Ross.....with that win, Awesome Kong now finds herself in the finals of the tournament at Parade if Champions on August 1st! And I have to wonder who can stop the beast that is Awesome Kong?"

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

World Class Wrestling #4  (IWA Women Tournament Semi-Finals) Images-7

Britt Baker: "People...... I Cant Breathe!! No, no.....not that silly Black Lives Matter stuff.....I literally cant breathe! You dont realize how hard it is to be your Role Model! The constant interviews.....the paparazzi......this entire Womens tournament singled around me! It's so humbling! But yet.....here I am, doing this for you.....the little people, who will never come close to the greatness I've achieved. So to you.....I say....Your Welcome! Now onto business.... you Ms. Thing! You should count your lucky stars your even in this ring with me! But this isnt Ripleys night ......Believe it or Not! See what I did there?? Ripleys?? Believe it or not?? Geez.....I kill me! Anyway......ref.....ring that bell so i can get this over with and get out of this city!"

IWA Womens Semi-Final: Rhea Ripley vs Britt Baker

The ref calls for the bell as Baker takes her ring jacket off. Baker turns around and is met by a charging Rhea Ripley......who storms in ferociously with a big boot to Bakers face! Baker goes down hard! Rhea scoops Baker up....... RIPTIDE!! 1......2......3!!! Rhea Ripley advances to the Finals at Parade of Champions! The fans celebrate as Baker is out cold, motionless in the ring!

World Class Wrestling #4  (IWA Women Tournament Semi-Finals) Images-8

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

IWA Womens Semi-Final: Asuka vs Gail Kim

The crowd is chanting “Asuka’s gonna kill you!” Asuka goes for a big roundhouse kick, but Gail quickly avoids it and goes through the ropes to keep her back. They circle the ring, and Asuka grabs the arm. Asuka wrenches the arm, but Gail quickly comes back with a wrench of her own. Asuka sends her into the ropes for a dropkick, but Gail holds the ropes and picks up a one count. Kim applies a hammerlock, but Asuka twists out of it and applies her own hammerlock. Asuka rolls her around before Kim twists out of it. They go back and forth with hammerlocks before Kim elbows her in the face. Gail hits the ropes, but Asuka follows her in and takes her down with a Fujiwara Arm Bar, but Kim quickly scratches and claws to get a foot on the bottom rope. Asuka kicks away at her, and Kim falls out of the ring to recover. Asuka gets on the apron and takes Emma out with a running hip attack off the apron! The crowd loudly chants, “DUB- C-DUB!"

Asuka gets on the apron, but Kim dropkicks her off to the floor. Kim throws her into the ring and hammers away at her. Kim stomps her down in the corner and chokes her with her boot as the crowd boos and Ross and Okerlund note that Gail is doing whatever it takes to win here. Kim dropkicks her down for a two count. Kim applies a modified surfboard stretch, and the crowd is willing Asuka on. Kim prevents her from getting out of the hold and cinches it in. Asuka rolls through, and nearly catches her with a pin. Kim clubs her down and then connects with a snapmare and a kick to the spine for a two count. Asuka lets out a scream as Gail applies a full nelson. Asuka fights up, but Kim takes her down. Asuka connects with three back elbows and a backslide pin for a near fall. Kim quickly comes back with a short-arm clothesline for a near fall. The crowd chants, “This is wrestling.” Gail sends Asuka into the corner hard. Asuka starts doing a primal scream before Kim sends her into the corner hard again. Asuka gets to her feet and counters a third whip into the corner, but Gail simply slaps her in the face then sends her to the corner, but Asuka takes her out with a springboard missile dropkick.

They trade slaps from their knees before Gail hits the ropes. Asuka takes her out with a dropkick and kicks away at her. Asuka connects with some wild forearms and some kicks. Asuka gets the crowd going before having a whip reversed on her. Asuka takes her down with a running hip attack and poses for the crowd. Asuka holds her neck in pain before viciously kicking away at Kim’s chest. Gail blocks a kick to the head and goes for Eat Dafeet, but Asuka ducks it. Gail ducks a backhand punch and gets a jackknife pin for a near fall. Asuka connects with two backhand punches and a punch to the face before connecting with another hip attack for a near fall. Gail quickly clips the knee and goes to the corner. Kim sidesteps an avalanche and then connects with a butterfly suplex into the turnbuckle. Gail follows up with a Eat-Dafeet! 1.....2......NO!! Gail can’t believe it and covers again, but Asuka once again kicks out. Gail applies an Indian Deathlock, but Asuka counters out into an ankle lock! Gail fights up to stand on one foot, so Asuka annihilates her with a German Suplex! Asuka grabs Gail.....ASUKA-LOCK!! Gail rolls around the mat, trying to escape, but Asuka has it locked in! Kim starts to dwindle. The ref checks her arm.....Gail is out!! The ref calls for the bell and Asuka moves onto the finals at Parade of Champions!

World Class Wrestling #4  (IWA Women Tournament Semi-Finals) Images-9

Renee Young: "What a match we just witnessed there! And now we know that at Parade of Champions.....it will be Awesome Kong vs Asuka vs Rhea Ripley in a triple threat match to determine the first ever IWA Womens champion! That will be a classic! But fans, joining me now...... "The Machine" Brian Cage! Brian, unfortunately it has not been the start your looking for here in World Class?"

World Class Wrestling #4  (IWA Women Tournament Semi-Finals) Images-10

Brian Cage: "Not at all Renee! My first couple of matches here have been against Rick Rude and I have yet to walk away the winner. And I'm not one to make excuses, but every time it seems I have Rude where I want him, that Weasel, Bobby Heenan gets involved. So be it! But I know deep down that I'm the better man....and better wrestler! And I know if I can ever get Rude one on one.....hes done for. So I guess what I'm saying here is real simple Rick Rude...... let's settle this.....me and you.....one on one......inside a steel cage! Then we will know once and for all who the alpha Male is here in World Class Wrestling!"

As Cage takes his leave we hear some commotion in the dressing room. The camera man scurries to it where we see The Freebirds beating on David Von Erich! Gordy picks Von Erich up and puts him in a full Nelson. Hayes takes off his belt and starts whipping David with it. The Birds continue to beat David until security rushes in to break it up.

World Class Wrestling #4  (IWA Women Tournament Semi-Finals) Freebirds-2

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

Match Five: Ted Dibiase & Steve William's vs Stan Hansen & Bruiser Brody

Hansen will start with DiBiase and they criss cross to get going. DiBiase hiptosses Hansen, misses an elbow, and Hansen misses an elbow. Both back up, they tie up. Hansen pushes him to the corner and the two trade shots quickly, before tying up again. Hansen pushes DiBiase to the ropes, sends him off the other side, and hits a back elbow. Scoop slam from Hansen and a tag to Brody, who comes in and executes his own slam on DiBiase. One count on the cover. They lock up, DiBiase goes to a side headlock. Dr. Death tags in to cheers, and he grabs his own headlock. Brody sends Doc in and hits the big boot, but eats Doc’s boot when he charges in return. Brody pushes Doc to their corner and tags Hansen, who snapmares the Dr. over and drops an elbow, covering for a quick count. Hansen with a chinlock. Elbow from Hansen, back to the chinlock. Williams counters with a wristlock, then stands and stomps down on Hansen. Williams takes him down, then tags DiBiase, who stomps away at Hansen who is kicking back, blocks a whip to the ropes, and DiBiase goes to work on the arm, snapping it over his shoulder twice. Hansen grabs a fistful of hair and rolls DiBiase over for a count. Hansen clubbing down with forearms and then drills DiBiase with a knee to the head. Big chop, ram into the turnbuckle pad, snapmare. Brody tagged in and nails Dibiase with thrusts to the throat. Front facelock from Brody. DiBiase off the ropes, Brody hits his dropkick. Cover gets two. DiBiase off the ropes again, but Brody telegraphs a backdrop and DiBiase takes advantage. Dibiase with a gutwrench suplex, but Brody pops RIGHT back up. Dibiase pushes Brody to their corner and tags Dr. Death. They send Brody in and hit a double kick.
Brody goes to Doc’s eyes and slams the big man! Hansen tagged back in, drops an elbow and kicks Doc in the back. Williams off the ropes, Hansen with a dropkick this time! Dibiase tagged back in, Hansen sends him in, and hits a backdrop.

Dibiase catches Hansen with an inside cradle for one. Hansen rams him into the corner, cutting off the ring, and tags Brody back in. Brody unleashes some kicks to the gut and a forearm across the back, then a chop to the head. Brody rams Dibiase’s head into the buckle, and then Dibiase fires back with a series of heavy, double-handed chops to Brody’s chest, but Brody just eats them, coming back with another dropkick. Hansen tagged back in.

Hansen bullies Dibiase to a corner, but it’s the wrong corner, and Williams tags and comes in, trading shots with Hansen and getting the better of it, William's letting go with his big overhand chops. Brody tags in and hits elbows, and then Dibiase is back in. Brody off the ropes, Dibiase hits the high knee for a one count before Hansen breaks the pin.

Dr. Death comes in and goes after Hansen as Dibiase is driven into the corner by Brody. Brody sets Dibiase and whips him over to the other corner, and Hansen flattens Dibiase with the lariat! Brody follows up with a big elbow drop, 1.....2.......Dr. Death breaks up the pin. Hansen hits Doc with a Lariat and follows Doc outside the ring, fighting. Brody and Dibiase continue to brawl inside for a bit too, before they take it outside. The ref has no choice but to count out both teams.

Renee Young: "Nothing settled between those two teams, as Hansen and Brody look forward to Parade of Champions for their chance to become IWA World tag champions in the tag team battle royal. Speaking of world titles......joining me now....."The Macho Man" Randy Savage! Where you are scheduled to face a man like you never faced before...... Brock Lesnar in the opening round tournament. "

World Class Wrestling #4  (IWA Women Tournament Semi-Finals) Randy-Savage-3-6-1989-1-645x370

Randy Savage: "Ohhhh yeaaaa.....alot on the line at Parade of Champions. People will be made and champions created. Dig it! And one match in particular will see a man trying to just survive with his life intact! But it's not me that's scared......ohhhhh noooo.....its Brock Lesnar who is scared. Because you cant hold that title with me walking between those ropes! Renee Young.....here is a crying towel..... I want you to give that to Brock Lesnar the next time you see him! Because things are just popping! Things are starting to cultivate. Things are starting to happen as we get closer to Parade of Champions. TOP OF THE LINE! DIG IT?? Brock Lesnar..... comparatively speaking, you are like a grain of sand in the Sahara desert. AND I AM THE ENTIRE DESERT! YEA! And you are my stepping stone to become the IWA World champion! Dont bet against me Renee Young! Because as we speak, Elizabeth is putting the champagne on ice because the match is getting near. And The Beast incarnate will have the match of his career. Climb out of that dumpster Brock Lesnar.....and into the ring to face the Madness! Because once again.....comparatively speaking....your nothing but garbage compared to The Macho Man Randy Savage! OHHHH YEA.....DIG IT!!"

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

Main Event: Dusty Rhodes vs Lance Archer w/Paul E. Dangerously for the World Class Heavyweight title

The two men stand in their respective corners staring at each other as Paul E. Dangerously gives last minute pep talk to his champion, Lance Archer. As Jom Ross refers on commentary its "The American Dream" against "The American Psycho!" The ref calls for the bell.

Both men charged at each other and hit shoulder tackles at the same time, but neither man would go down. Archer hit a big slap to Dusty’s face that sent him down to a knee, but Dusty fired back with a bionic elbow only to eat a black hole slam as he came off the ropes! Archer went for his usual cannonball, but Dusty blocked it, so Archer hit a moonsault off the apron to the floor and wiped out everyone. The fans chant "HOLY SHIT!"

Archer removed a turnbuckle pad and, then hit the apron with it. The ref dropped to the mat, then got up and took it from Archer, who brought Dusty back inside the ring and ran him into the exposed corner. Archer followed up with a suplex into the corner. And Rhodes sold it like he’d been shot. Archer stood on the second rope and went for a senton, but Dusty rolled out of the way. A short time later, Dusty cut off Archer on the ropes and superplexed him for a two count. Rhodes mounted a comeback and went to work on Archer. The crowd fired up and Dusty hit a clothesline in the corner. Archer fired back and decked Rhodes with a big lariat. Archer went up top, but Dusty cut him off and hit a big superplex. The crowd is SO hot. Dusty caught Archer going for a kick and swung his leg at the referee, who was knocked down in the process. REF BUMP!!! Archer cut him off with a Derailer. Archer went to ringside and grabbed a chair and wedged it into the exposed corner. Archer sent Dusty toward the corner, but Dusty reversed it and Archer crashed into the chair. Dusty used the top rope to performer a crossbody and the referee recovered, 1.......2........NO!! Dusty set up for his sleeper but Archer avoided it and chokeslammed him. 1......2.......NO! Archer followed up with an F5. Archer went for the EBD Claw, but Dusty ducked it and hit Archer with a Bionic Elbow. Dusty hits the ropes only to have Archer apply the EBD Claw! Dusty falls to his knees, and it isnt long before Dusty is bleeding. Paul E yells for Archer to finish him for good. Dusty tries firing up. He starts hitting Archer in the midsection. Archer continues to squeeze away at the bloody Rhodes. Dusty ince again tries to fight out, but Archer has it locked. On the third attempt, Dusty gets to jiving and feels the crowds electricity. As Dusty begins to climb to his feet, Paul E climbs on the ring apron. The ref demands he get down. During the distraction, Dusty gives Archer a low blow and Archer releases the hold! The bloody Dusty grabs Paul E...... he tries to hit Paul E with a Bionic elbow but Dangerously jumps down off the apron to the floor. Dusty turns around and Archer nails him with Final Days! (Snap inverted DDT)
Cover, 1......2......3!!

World Class Wrestling #4  (IWA Women Tournament Semi-Finals) Archer-IWGPUS

LANCE ARCHER RETAINS THE WORLD CLASS HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE! ARCHER STANDS TALL AS PAUL E. HANDS ARCHER THE WORLD CLASS TITLE AND SHOW FADES TO BLACK.

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: World Class Wrestling #4 (IWA Women Tournament Semi-Finals)   World Class Wrestling #4  (IWA Women Tournament Semi-Finals) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2020 10:59 am

I am looking forward to seeing what you do with the Luchas .... Pentagon is my favorite but they are money as a team and I can tell you're going to give them a good push

Von Erichs vs Freebirds continue even in the E fed

man I LOVE your Britt Baker ... great promo

Damn! Ripley squashed her! I like that just because it is unexpected and it also gives Baker ammunition to come back and say she wasn't ready etc. If Ripley wins the world title she is a ready-made first program

Sure didn't expect Beyond to have 2/3 women in the final match ... Thats crazy

That Gail Kim - Asuka match was great. Thanks for making Asuka look so good in the tournament

Nice Macho Man interview. You have promoted the hell out of the world title stuff .... great job

Archer with a big title defense ... I like how you are building him into a big player

Great show

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: World Class Wrestling #4 (IWA Women Tournament Semi-Finals)   World Class Wrestling #4  (IWA Women Tournament Semi-Finals) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 1:28 am

I think you gave away a mega match-up with Hardys and Lucha Bros away too soon and on an opener. That could have been a huge program IMO.

I loved the promo from Britt. Then as a true heel she gets killed. Great Stuff

Asuka wins in an epic match. Just from the way you have written this it seems obvious Asuka is winning it all. Lets see if I'm right.

Its an interesting mix here of new guys and veterans. We go from a Brian Cage promo to the Freebirds jumping David Von Erich.

Really like the Dibiasie/ Dr Death team more than Brody / Hansen

GREAT promo from Savage

Still not there with Archer but that was a great match.

Great Show

Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: World Class Wrestling #4 (IWA Women Tournament Semi-Finals)   World Class Wrestling #4  (IWA Women Tournament Semi-Finals) EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 10:42 am

Man you got some great tag teams here . 4 of the best imo .

Beating David like a scolded Dog !!! Just wanted to type that line . Love the idea of a Freebirds vs VE feud .

Britt Baker made me laugh you really captured her .

Freakin nailed Savage . I think he should be your Heavyweight Champion at some point .

Gail Kim and Asuka was nothing short of incredible . Thank you and congrats to Wes .

Dusty vs Archer was great . Dream looked strong we may have to collide again .
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: World Class Wrestling #4 (IWA Women Tournament Semi-Finals)   World Class Wrestling #4  (IWA Women Tournament Semi-Finals) EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 3:01 pm

great opener! lotsa high flying shit but unlike AEW yours made sense!

kong...strong

i truly hate britt baker
thank you rhea!

asuka vs kim...i am fukin torn...and turned on at the same time lol
ASUKA!!! My pick to win it all

that triple threat match is gonna be crazy

a count out finish was the perfect way to book that tag match

great macho promo

great main event

i dig archer and hes one of my faves in the fed

great show!

rosters are up to date
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Class Wrestling #4 (IWA Women Tournament Semi-Finals)   World Class Wrestling #4  (IWA Women Tournament Semi-Finals) Empty

Back to top Go down

World Class Wrestling #4 (IWA Women Tournament Semi-Finals)
Page 1 of 1