FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World Class IWA Tournament Press Conference

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

World Class IWA Tournament Press Conference  Empty
PostSubject: World Class IWA Tournament Press Conference    World Class IWA Tournament Press Conference  EmptyThu Jul 09, 2020 11:28 am

World Class Press Conference:

World Class IWA Tournament Press Conference  Download-1

Jim Ross: "Ladies and Gentlemen, all of us at World Class Wrestling would like to thank you for being here today. As I look around the room, I see representatives from Sports Illustrated, ESPN, Fox Sports, and many more. And as you can all see behind you, our ring is still set up from last night, and we will be having a special exhibition match at this time, then we will have a press conference from our participants in the IWA World title tournament. As well as a big announcement from our owner...... David Crockett. But right now, we present to you a very special exhibition match."

Exhibition Match: The American Wolves vs Instant Classic w/Paul E. Dangerously

Paul E. Leads his Dangerous Alliance members, Cesaro and Nigel McGuinness ( or as he likes to call them ...... The Instant Classic) to the ring and the ref calls for the bell. Cesaro and Richards vie for the advantage. Cesaro backs Richards to the corner and tags in Nigel. After reaching a stalemate with Nigel, Richards tags in Edwards. Cesaro tags in and takes him down with a shoulder block. Edwards hits him with a hip toss and dropkick. Cesaro regroups on the floor. Cesaro comes back in and lights up Edwards with uppercuts. Edwards comes back with some chops and Cesaro again regroups on the floor. Richards looks anxious to fight. He tags in and hits a double back elbow with Edwards for one. Richards delivers a running kick to the chest and McGuinness breaks the count. Edwards misses a chop allowing Cesaro to throw him face first into a boot from Nigel. Richards becomes antsy as he watched Edwards be beaten down by the Instant Classic across the ring. Edwards escapes their beating by taking Nigel down with a huracanrana, superkicking Cesaro, and giving McGuinness an enzuigiri. Richards tags in and hits the Alliance members with kicks. Richards escapes a German suplex. He hits a running forearm and knee strike to Cesaro. Richards follows with a top rope dropkick for two. Edwards nails a flying knee strike to Cesaro. McGuinness dropkicks Edwards to the floor. Richards headbutts Nigel away as he waits on the top rope. Cesaro catches him as he comes off the top rope and Big Swings him into a dropkick from McGuinness for two. Nigel brings Richards to the floor and kicks his head into the guardrail. Nigel pins him for two. Edwards chops Nigel in the back to break a half crab. Cesaro and Nigel now isolate Richards from his partner. Richards leg becomes their target. Richards ducks an elbow allowing Edwards to kick McGuinness from the apron. Edwards tags in. He kicks Cesaro from the apron on the floor. He comes into the ring with a crossbody to Nigel for two. Edwards comes off the second rope with a Codebreaker for two. He transitions into a half crab. Cesaro breaks the hold. Edwards sends The Alliance to the apron. The Wolves knock them down with stereo kicks and follow up with suicide dives. Richards kicks Cesaro in the face on the apron. Edwards double stomps Cesaro on the apron. McGuinness boots Richards and Richards responds with a sole butt. Edwards double stomps Nigel in the back. The Wolves nail tandem kicks to the head and Cesaro breaks the count. Cesaro hits Edwards with Swiss Chin Music for two. Cesaro and Edwards exchange boots. Cesaro hits a pop-up European uppercut and Richards breaks the count. Richards lights up Cesaro in the corner with kicks. Cesaro knocks him and Edwards down with clotheslines. Edwards hits an avalanche huracanrana on Cesaro. Richards springboards into Cesaro’s U.F.O. Richards sunset flips to avoid a Ricola Bomb for two. Richards rolls Cesaro into an ankle lock. Nigel breaks it. Cesaro stops Richards on the top rope and brings him down with a superplex. McGuinness hits a top rope moonsault and Edwards breaks the pin. Nigel superkicks Richards for two. Nigel hits a rolling elbow and a cradle suplex and again only gets two. Richards and Nigel exchange strikes. Nigel hits a boot. Richards hits a rolling clothesline for two. Edwards delivers a tiger suplex to McGuinness. Nigel lands a big boot. Richards sends him to the floor, but then gets cut off by a boot from Cesaro. Edwards clotheslines Cesaro to the floor. Edwards hits Nigel with two superkicks and lands a suplex for two. The Wolves hit a double team alarm clock on Nigel. They follow up with the superkick/German suplex combo and Cesaro breaks the count. Edwards and Richards hit a lungblower/powerbomb on Nigel for two. McGuinness blocks a 2k1 Bomb and hits a rolling yakuza kick for two. He then hits the Death Blow for two. Edwards tries a few roll-ups and only gets two. Nigel tags him with a three Rebound Lariats. That gets Nigel the pin at 36:15. 

World Class IWA Tournament Press Conference  Images-11

World Class IWA Tournament Press Conference  Nigel-mc-guinness

Jim Ross: "Folks....that's the kind of action you can expect to see from World Class in the upcoming future. Those 4 athletes just put it all on the line for over 30 minutes! And gave the very definition of what Pro wrestling should be about. Now, at this time, I would like to introduce you to the four individuals who will face each other at Parade of Champions on August 1st. First, he is the colorful.....Superstar Billy Graham!"

World Class IWA Tournament Press Conference  Images-12

Superstar Billy Graham: "I'm the reflection of perfection, the number one selection … I'm the man of the hour, the man with the power, too sweet to be sour. And on August 1st, I will go through Mr. Perfect and anyone else that stands in my way of becoming the IWA World Champion Daddy!”

Jim Ross: "And the man he will face in the opening round of the tournament, accompanied by his manager, Bobby Heenan...... Mr. Perfect Curt Hennig!"

World Class IWA Tournament Press Conference  20200709-101531

Bobby Heenan: "Allow me! All you ham and Eggers out there dont deserve to hear from my man.... Mr. Perfect! But I can assure you, and this tie dyed idiot over there one thing...... after Parade of Champions, the entire world will know why this man is called..... Mr. Perfect!"

Superstar and Perfect then stand chest to chest in a staredown as the photographer's get their shots in.

Jim Ross: "Fans our next matchup consists of two of the best known personalities in all of wrestling. Introducing the Beast.....Brock Lesnar!!

World Class IWA Tournament Press Conference  MV5-BMGYy-Nz-Q1-ZDgt-YWU2-OS00-YTU1-LWFh-MTct-Nz-Fl-YWVl-Mj-Iz-ZGFl-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-OTQx-Nz-M2-Mj-Y-V1-UY1200-CR165-0

Lesnar just walks in, and walks right past Jim Ross and stares out into the media.

Jim Ross: "As you can see, Mr. Lesnar is not a man of many words! But I can assure you he will be ready to face this man on August 1st..... "The Macho Man" Randy Savage!"

World Class IWA Tournament Press Conference  Images-13

Randy Savage: "OHHHH YEAAA!! What's the matter big man..... cat got your tongue? It's ok to be star struck by the appearance of The Macho Man! Yea! That's right..... stare into my eyes. I see your bad intentions! But as I walk into the valley of the shadow of death......I am not afraid of the big bad wolf! Fear makes the wolf bigger than he is! Dig it! Your going to feel the Madness Brock Lesnar! I can promise you that......."

Savage is interrupted by some noise and commotion in the media seats. Then the cameras pan to see what's happening and we see.......

World Class IWA Tournament Press Conference  9005072

JOHN CENA!

John Cena: "Hold on just one minute! Stop this press conference right now! So this is where all the cool kids are hanging out now huh? For those of you who do not know..... allow me to introduce myself...... my name is John Cena! And I am the UWF World champion! The ONLY world champion for that matter. And the fact that a bunch of promoters took their ball and closed shop, only to open under a new banner..... doesnt mean shit to me! Funny..... I never seen any of you four guys looking me up for a shot at this title. Because you knew you couldn't defeat me for this. And for that matter, this title says that I'm the best in the world. And there isnt one.......

"EXCUSE ME.....EXCUSE ME.....Pardon us!"

Paul E. Dangerously and CM Punk walk into the interview area.

World Class IWA Tournament Press Conference  CM-Punk-Paul-Heyman

Paul E. Dangerously: "Hiya champ.....nice to see ya! Normally we wouldnt be out here..... because well.....quite honestly, none of this concerned us...... UNTIL.....and correct me if I heard you wrong. But I could have swore that I heard you say that ....YOUR.....the best in the world?"

Dangerously doesnt give Cena a chance to respond.

Paul E. Dangerously: "But we all know that couldn't be true. Because the man standing here next to me..... CM PUNK.......defines the true meaning if Best in the World! So Mr. Cena..... two things can happen here.....you can go back to that horrid promotion you work for......or......you can put your money where your mouth is and put that very title on the line right now against CM Punk! Then the world would truly know.....who the best in the world really is! What do ya say....champ?"

Jim Ross: "Gentlemen, this is clearly not the place.....besides that, this title isnt even recognized here in......"

Paul E. Dangerously: "Mr. Ross.....if you dont mind.....we will handle the talking here Sir! Now I do believe that Mr. Cena was about to take his little title belt and get the hell out of our company!"

Cena realizing that hes a man without a friend here, can feel the pressure, as he looks down at his UWF World title, then back at Punk who is staring a whole right through him!

John Cena: "CM PUNK......If you want some....... COME GET SOME!!! David Crocket.....get the contract signed!"

Jim Ross: "I be damned.....folks it looks as we are going to have an impromptu match...... and it's going to be for the UWF World title?? I've seen it all now. We are going to take a break while the contracts are being signed. We will have this match for you.....right after these messages!"

***COMMERCIAL BREAK***

UWF World Title Match: CM Punk vs John Cena

Crowd is fired up. Punk with a headlock, quick shoulder block and Cena is back up. A loud “CENA SUCKS” chant. Cena with a headlock takedown and shoulder block. Loud “CM PUNK” chant starts up as Punk smiles. Cena with a snapmare into a headlock. Punk catches Cena with a quick side kick and then applies a body scissors submission. Cena with a knee to the gut and gutwrench powerbomb. Cena with a quick snap suplex. Cena with a quick scoop slam and elbow combo on Punk. Cena goes back to a headlock. Punk with a quick big boot on Cena. Punk with a knee to the gut as Cena came off the ropes. Punk goes back to the body scissors submission. Punk with a dropkick that sends Cena to the outside. Cena recovers and rolls back in. Punk with a quick charge to the body of Cena and follows that up with a kick to the body. Punk with an abdominal stretch that Cena counters into a side slam. Punk catches Cena with a high knee to the head. Cena with a series of shoulder blocks and Punk counters the twisting powerbomb. Punk with the high knee, but Cena counters the bulldog into his twisting powerbomb. Punk tries to counter the five knuckle shuffle. Cena holds onto Punk’s leg and attempts an STF. Punk counters out and gets Cena locked in a modified triangle. Cena breaks out and gets in a headlock choke. Punk with an anaconda vice on Cena. Cena counters back into an STF. Punk turns his body and gets his foot on the bottom rope. Punk dumps Cena over the top rope. Punk with a suicide dive to Cena through the ropes. Both men are down.

Cena and Punk exchange shots. Some chops now. Punk dodges an AA. Cena with a huge dropkick on Punk! Cena with the five knuckle shuffle. Punk counters an AA with a close rollup. Punk catches Cena with a kick to the back of the head. Punk with a cover and Cena kicks out. Cena counters a GTS attempt. Cena with a big powerslam and gets a two count after a pinfall attempt. Cena starts going up top and Punk catches him with a high knee. Punk catches Cena with a bulldog off the second rope, covers and gets a two count. Punk is on the ring apron, springboards up, Cena side steps him and gets the STF locked in. Punk is screaming out in pain. Punk is pulling himself to the ropes. Punk gets the bottom rope. Cena with an AA. Cena hooks the leg…1…2…Punk kicks out with force. Cena can’t believe it. Cena thinks it was 3 and argues with the ref a little bit. Cena tells the ref not to make any mistakes. Cena goes back up top. Punk side steps the leg drop attempt. Punk with the GTS. Punk hooks the leg…1…2…Cena gets a shoulder up. Punk is staring at the ref shocked. Punk pulls Cena towards the corner. Punk is going up top, and connects with a flying elbow. Punk hooks the leg and Cena gets another shoulder up after two. Punk argues regarding the count. Cena with a small package for a two count. Dangerously hops on the apron arguing with the ref about the counts. Cena reaches into his Jean shorts...... HE HAS HIS BLACK GLOVE!!! Punk catches Cena with another knee to the chest. Cena swings the loaded glove but Punk with a kick to the gut and another high knee to the jaw. Punk has Cena up for the GTS and connects! Punk hooks the leg, 1......2....3!!! CM PUNK IS THE.....NEEWWWW UWF WORLD CHAMPION?????

World Class IWA Tournament Press Conference  4744aa6ec7684fd4a1615f6d23b03ee7

Jim Ross: "FANS.....CM OUNK HAS JUST PINNED JOHN CENA! PUNK IS THE NEW UWF CHAMP IN ON! YOU HEARD ME RIGHT! CM PUNK HAS JUST DEFEATED JOHN CENA FOR THE UWF WORLD TITLE.....UNDER AN IWA SPONSORED EVENT!! WHAT IN THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE FOLKS! IM AS SHOCKED AS YOU ARE BUT THIS IS TWICE IN LESS THAN A MONTH THAT PAUL E. DANGEROUSLY HAS BROUGHT MAJOR TITLE GOLD TO A MEMBER OF HIS DANGEROUS ALLIANCE!"

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: World Class IWA Tournament Press Conference    World Class IWA Tournament Press Conference  EmptySat Jul 11, 2020 6:08 pm

Great way to bring in John Cena . Can’t wait to see where this goes .
Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: World Class IWA Tournament Press Conference    World Class IWA Tournament Press Conference  EmptySun Jul 12, 2020 3:06 am

Not sure why you called the opener an Exhibition Match

FN Wild angle here with Cena "losing" the UWF title to Punk.

Great Job Chair
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: World Class IWA Tournament Press Conference    World Class IWA Tournament Press Conference  EmptyMon Jul 13, 2020 3:38 pm

WHAT AN ASS KICKING OPENER!

But why was it called an exhibition match

i dig all the wrestler interaction/promos

a little perplexed as to why u have a uwf title match here but what a fukin match it was!

damn good show!

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Class IWA Tournament Press Conference    World Class IWA Tournament Press Conference  Empty

Back to top Go down

World Class IWA Tournament Press Conference
Page 1 of 1