FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWF #29 : Wrestling Classic semi finals

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

WWF #29 : Wrestling Classic semi finals  Empty
PostSubject: WWF #29 : Wrestling Classic semi finals    WWF #29 : Wrestling Classic semi finals  EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 11:07 am

WWF # 29 : Windy City Classic

Gordon : You are looking live at the UIC Pavilion. Where later tonight , we will have the finals of the Windy City Classic . We have to get through today however . We have two semi final matches today . Nick Bockwinkle taking The Rock and Ray Stevens taking on Hulk Hogan .

Also on today’s show you will see the NWA World Television Champion Chris Adams in action as he readies himself for a match with the WWF Television Champion Taz at Starrcade .

Right now however we have something very intriguing. Please welcome Kevin Von Erich and he is joined by his brother from our friends over in UWF . The UWF Heavyweight Champion , Kerry Von Erich . Gentlemen, welcome . Kevin recently your brother David has seemed to have a change of heart .

Kerry : That’s why I’m here . Gordon , I think we need to sit down as a family and talk. Now ……

Luger comes out with David .

David : What’s wrong little brother , looks like you have seen a ghost . You or Kevin ain’t gotta worry about me . You see all I have here is Kevin this and Kevin that . Kerry UWF Heavyweight Champion , Kerry number 3 ranked heavyweight in the world in line for a title shot against the World Heavyweight Champ Randy Savage . Mom and Dad beaming about you . David , you be a good son , tag with your big brother and you’ll get there .

Well I’m tired of waiting . I’m sick of it . I’m the most disrespected member of this family . Hell , even Mike is getting more attention than me up some outlaw Canadian territory. So I’m gonna do what I do best . Cash checks and break necks !! David Von Erich is a man for hire . Nobody is standing in my way especially my brothers .

Luger : And guess what Kerry , hahaha . I hired him . I now have you figured out . I know your strengths and weaknesses. I am your kryptonite , Superman !!!

Kevin : David , don’t do this !

David leaps over the desk and pounds on Kevin . Kerry pulls him off . Luger clotheslines Kerry in the back of the head .

Gordon : We have to get order restored . We’ll be back .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back and right now I’m being joined by the President of the WWF Vince McMahon.

Vince : Thank you Gordon . We are one week away from Survivor Series the Wednesday before Thanksgiving . After talking to my father and other NWA board members , the four men you just saw out here will be part of a Survivor Series match . As to their partners and opponents that still isn’t known .

Gordon : Thank you Vince . Right now let’s go up to the ring for the Windy City Classic semi final .

The Rock vs Nick Bockwinkle: Bockwinkle gives Rock all he wants . Almost submits him several times including a Figure Four which Rock reaches the ropes . When at the 23 minute mark in the match , Bockwinkle goes for a kick , Rock grabs up Bockwinkle and hits a Samoan Drop . From their Rock hits The Rock Bottom for 3 !!!

Break

Hulk Hogan vs Stevens : Hogan is owning Stevens . After a bodyslam he hits a leg drop . He waits for Stevens to get to his feet , Heenan comes down with Andre . Hogan goes out after him . The two fight up the alley , until Hogan is hit by a fan in a hoodie with a chair . It’s Rollins . Stevens ends up winning by count out .

Post Match :Savage comes out as Rollins is setting up for a curb stomp !! Savage and Rollins fight to the back !

Gordon : We have had some craziness going on here today . We know right now that tonight right here at the UIC Pavilion, we wrap up the Windy City Classic . It will be the finals . The Rock vs Ray Stevens .

Also tonight , a grudge match Tommy Wildfire Rich will take on Tully Blanchard.

Tag team action tonight as well . Dr . Death Steve Williams and his partner Ted Dibiase will take on the team in action right now , Evolution. Let’s go to the ring .

Evolution vs The Batten Twins : Yeah not much to tell here . Bart eats a spear from Batista and then an RKO from Orton .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back right now I want to bring in the WWF Tag Team Champions . However , I will excuse myself from this interview . Gentlemen the floor is yours .

Patera puts his hand on Gordon’s chest .

Patera : Where are you going ?

Blackwell : What’s the matter Gordon we ain’t good enough for ya . Maybe if we was the Freebirds or Doc and Ted you might have time . Gordon we wasn’t gonna hurt ya . I told you to get out of the way so I moved ya .

Everyone talks about Fantasia nastiness. Undisciplined . Unfiltered . Well we are just as crazy . That’s all we were trying to show then these two boys Doc and Ted show up and think they are heroes . Well , this ain’t Japan boys . This is the WWF and the only King Kong and Godzilla around here is me and Kenny .

Patera : Let’s show some of that nasty tonight Jerry . Let’s give all these boys an opportunity of a life time . Right here are the WWF Tag Titles . Orton , Batista , Rock N Roll Express , Doc and Ted . Ole Anderson , Nick Bockwinkle, Patterson get yourself a partner . Tag Team battle Royal . Last man standing wins if for his team and I can promise tonight , there will be two . This unmovable mountain here and me the World’s Strongest Man . See you tonight .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back and I am being joined now by the WWF Television Champion Taz , who had agreed to come out here and lend his expertise on the NWA World Television Champion Chris Adams .

Taz : Gordon , I’ve watched this guy , he’s very talented . He’s the World Champion for a reason . I’ve spent hours watching tape . He’s really good at mixing wrestling and judo together and that Superkick ain’t no joke . Recently he beat me with my own hold , but it took more than him . Today he says he’s gonna win a match without using the Superkick . Well tough guy , you want to go all British thug . Let’s see what you got !!!

NWA World Television Champion Chris Adams with Gary Hart vs Brett Wayne Sawyer : Adams doesn’t seemed as focused . He and Hart keep looking back at the podium . Taz is taunting them . Sawyer hits a belly to belly for two . Sawyer goes for a dropkick , but Adams grabs the ropes and Sawyer hits his head on the miss . Adams gets behind and hits a leg sweep and then into the Koji Clutch ! Taz tells Gordon he’s impressed . Sawyer taps out .

Taz : Ok Adams , you got my attention, but at Starrcade you can run , but you ain’t gonna hide . Because I’m Taz…….

Under orders from Gary Hart Abdullah the Butcher attacks Taz . He opens him up with his fork . Taz begins to bleed . Security comes out and Hart calls off his madman as we go to break .

Break

Gordon : Welcome back and joining me now is Vince McMahon with a couple of announcements. Mr . McMahon.

McMahon : Gordon next Wednesday night the WWF proudly presents its first annual Survivor Series. The main event will be tonight’s winner of the Wrestling Classic taking Antonio Inoki for the WWF Heavyweight Title. We also will have a Survivor Series match . Listen to this .

Seth Rollins , David Von Erich , Andre The Giant and Lex Luger . They’re opponents The NWA World Heavyweight Champion Randy Savage . The UWF Heavyweight Champion Kerry Von Erich , Kevin Von Erich and Hulk Hogan.

Also on that same show . A steel cage battle we call Survivor. Winner will receive $100,000 and a shot at the WWF Heavyweight Champion at Wrestlemania in April . The participants are :

HHH
The Undertaker
New comer Mr . Perfect Curt Hennig
Iron Sheik
Sgt . Slaughter
Brock Lesnar

Winner will be the last man to walk out of the cage under his own power . Until that time it’s pin fall or Submission .

Shawn Michaels will defend the Heritage Championship against Ole Anderson no matter if he wins the WWF tag titles tonight or not .

Taz will take on Abdullah The Butcher in a Hardcore Match .

There will be no home television for this event . You must be at Wintrust Arena to see Survivor Series . See you Wednesday.

Gordon : Well that will do it for us . Don’t forget wrestling tonight right here at the UIC Pavilion. I’m Gordon Solie saying so long from the Windy City of Chicago !

End Show
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: WWF #29 : Wrestling Classic semi finals    WWF #29 : Wrestling Classic semi finals  EmptyWed Nov 15, 2023 11:27 am

That was a great promo by David. But in the end, can he really trust Luger over his own blood

What a contrast is styles between Rock and Bockwinkle.

HAHAHA Rollins and Andre outsmart Hogan once again

Patera and Blackwell may be getting too cocky for their own good

Taz falls right into Gary Hart and Adams master plan with Abby. And thats why Adams is the NWA World tv champ

Vinnie Mac making some big matches

Cool show

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: WWF #29 : Wrestling Classic semi finals    WWF #29 : Wrestling Classic semi finals  EmptyTue Nov 21, 2023 5:45 pm

Great stuff between the Von Erich clan and i feel this shit is gonna be crazy! David's points are valid in his mind and he aint changing how he feels anytime soon ! great stuff!

survivor series is gonna kick ass

bock gave rock one helluva match!

Stevens gets the tainted victory but as per usual that fn heenan and andre gotta stick their noses in hulk's business

dominant yet expected win for evolution

patera and blackwell have been super over to me as of late! they keep getting better every damn week!

cant wait to see taz get some payback on adams

oh fuck...abby carves up taz and the crimson flows!!

that survivors series line up us stacked!!

KICK ASS SHOW!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF #29 : Wrestling Classic semi finals    WWF #29 : Wrestling Classic semi finals  Empty

Back to top Go down

WWF #29 : Wrestling Classic semi finals
Page 1 of 1