FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA Xtra 07

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA Xtra 07 Empty
PostSubject: XWA Xtra 07   XWA Xtra 07 EmptyThu Jul 02, 2020 3:15 am

XWA Xtra 07 Xtra_210

From the XWA Arena! Here are your hosts, Gus Johnson & "The Genius" Lanny Poffo

XWA Xtra 07 Gus-johnson-sportscaster-88b4d191-1e31-4b3f-a593-ab60a36be09-resize-750XWA Xtra 07 S-l300

Johnson: Hello fans and Welcome back to XWA Xtra. Gus Johnson alongside the Genius Lanny Poffo. WE want to start off by congratulating XWA on their historic 100th episode on TNT. It was a brilliant night highlighted by Tommy Dreamer finally realizing his dream and winning the XWA Championship.

Poffo: Indubitably a magical moment for both fans and the guys and gals in the back. But we have some news about our show tonight.

Johnson: Indeed we do. Unfortunately Muhammad Ali can not be here tonight since he is stuck in Pakistan with the Pandemic travel ban. And the same goes for Hiroshi Tanahashi in Japan. What we do have instead is an epic Main Event as Kanagawa Krush faces the team of Unity. Io Shirai & Asuka. Also tonight Law & Order are here and we will see Tony Nese face off with his former partner Caleb Konley. Let's get it started.

1. La Sombra vs ACH

(ACH can match the aerial skill of Sombra in fact even surpass it. But this La Sombra has a mean streak and it shows. He beats ACH up and then ends it with the Sombra Driver.)

Winner: La Sombra

(After Sombra sends ACH to the floor and gets a chair. He puts it around the neck like he did to Richie Steamboat. Before He can repeat the attack out runs Steamboat who attacks Sombra. Sombra runs away as Richie snarls with anger.)

(We head to the back with Jimena Sanchez who is standing with Brandi Lauren.)

Sanchez: Brandi on our next show you make your XWA in-ring debut against a pretty tough customer in Kiera Hogan.

Lauren: You think Kiera Hogan is tough? Kiera Hogan is all marketing. Lots of flash no substance. Look at me I got it all. Looks, skill, brains & class. Not too mention my natural charisma. Kiera has to dye her hair that ungodly orange to be noticed. Plus using the Hogan name, really? XWA get ready to see the last big thing, "Bootylicious" Brandi Lauren. Out...

Sanchez: Bootylicious? Really? Does she know who I am?

(Jimena turns to the side and looks back at the camera.)

XWA Xtra 07 70422695_506807806801751_6487001918534831908_n

Sanchez: As David Otunga would say... I rest my case....

(Last week in XWA. Where we get a quick recap of whats been happening in XWA.)

• Hana Kimura defeated her idol, Manami Toyota in an emotional match-up

• The Ascension brutally Attacked the Young Bucks in what the Fallen Angel called a blood sacrifice.

• XWA Announced there will be a tournament to crown a new Title called the Limitless Championship

• The iiConics lost the World Tag titles just a month after winning them which was total bullshit.

• Tommy Dreamer defeated Bad Luck Fale to become XWA Champion

• John Cena in another rigged Bullshit defeated Adam Cole & AJ Styles to retain the Heavyweight Championship.

2. Law & Order vs D'Lo Brown & Willie Mack

(Brown & Mack, both from Vegas have been teaming more and more and have started to form a rapport. They stifle Law & Order early on. But Bossman is able to catch Brown in a Spinebuster. Otunga starts bending the rules a bit as he wears down D'Lo. Then Willie gets into the ring but is met with a Bossman Slam. Law & Order now grab Brown and unveil their new Finisher, Capital Punishment (Bossman holds an opponent on his shoulders, Otunga does a Top Rope Blockbuster.) 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: Law & Order

Johnson: Count it!!!!

Poffo: First time I'm seeing this move from this team. I like it. Not many men would be able to absorb such a hellacious maneuver.

Johnson: Poor Jimena... She's with the winners.

Sanchez: Well... David. Law & Order win again although you did not get the win at XWA 100.

Otunga: That my dear was a mistrial. Usos we will procure a new court date and you will face the scales of justice. As for this team tonight. They are Vegas scum. Everyone knows everyone in Vegas is a criminal. We did the right thing. Prosecuted and then carried out heir sentence. Bossman what was their offense?

Bossman: Violation of Penal Code 8-772. Conspiracy to commit unlawful Gambling.

Sanchez: Wait... what?

Otunga: Ms Sanchez it was clear as day that these two degenerate gamblers bet on themselves tonight. Well they lost twice once to us the other to Justice. Bossman what was there sentence?

Sanchez: Here we go...

Bossman: They got.... HARD TIME!

Otunga: We rest our case... By the way... you're right about the whole Booty thi...

Sanchez: Stop right there.... Back to you Gus.

3. Tony Nese vs Caleb Konley

(These two attack one another out on the floor. They are beating the hell out of each other Konley sends Nese into and over the guard railing. The referee finally decides to ring the bell then start the count. Neither man is paying attention. Nese hits Caleb with a Discus Elbow.  Nese charges him and gets caught with a Flapjack. The ref is still counting. Nese tries to whip Konley into the ring post but Caleb reverses and sends Tony into it. He glances off the pole and lands on the apron. His momentum has him roll under the ropes at 19. 20...! )

Winner by Countout: Tony Nese

(We now go to the Rankings Rundown, hosted by Jimena Sanchez.)

XWA Xtra 07 Nalgodromo_jimena_sanchez_111617F3

Jimena: Welcome to the Rankings Rundown as we take a look at the current rankings for the 4 XWA Championships.

XWA Championship
4. Kazuchika Okada
5. Adam Cole

XWA Tag Team
4. Charm City Squad
5. Street Profits

XWA Femme Fatale
4. Killer Kelly
5. Melissa Anderson

XWA Cruiserweight
4. Rich Swann
5. Shingo Takagi

Jimena: A name slowly moving up the rankings is the still undefeated, Killer Kelly.

Kelly: When I got to XWA I had heard about all these great female wrestlers here. But so far I've just beaten up stepping stones. I didn't come here to play around. Killer Kelly wants real competition. And if I don't get it soon then I will do what I have to to get it on my own.

Johnson: Okay, Genius this is a huge Main Event. Thoughts.

Poffo: Its rather simple. So far it seems that Io & Asuka have dominated in singles competition. However when it comes to Tag Team affairs Kanagawa Krush just seem to know how to pull out victories.

Johnson: Let's see if Unity can rectify that tonight.

Main Event: Unity w/Mio Shirai vs Kanagawa Krush w/Gedo

(This is a fun back and forth affair. Both teams really evenly matched. Asuka gets a near fall after a roundhouse Kick. Syuri had Io in a Ankle Lock but Io got the ropes break. Mio and Gedo have both been very vocal but neither has physically gotten involved. Then KK gets Asuka in their corner and begin to wear her down. It takes her a while but Asuka finally gets an opening to tag. But Io runs in the ring to attack Shida. The ref says she didn't wait for the tag and is trying to intervene. Asuka gets to the corner Mio jumps on the apron. And...

Smashes Asuka's arm across the metal part of the buckle! Io now walks calmly back to her corner as her partner lays in the ring holding her arm in pain. Now Syuri comes in and locks in an Cross Armbar. Asuka is pleading for help but Io just stares at her blankly. Asuka is flailing about. Finally she has no choice but to ap out.)

Winners: Kanagawa Krush

XWA Xtra 07 PLnX4YT

(After the winning team leave the ring in walks Mio and Io. Mio grabs a chair and the put Asuka's injured arm in it. Io goes up top... Double Foot Stomp Moonsault onto the chair!!!! Asuka is screaming in pain as the Shirai sisters laugh.)

Johnson: What the hell is wrong with those two? Why would they do this? Asuka was the one responsible for getting everyone back together and this is the thanks. The Shirai sisters are vile!

Poffo: Maybe so but the point was made. Asuka is in need of some medical help. That elbow maybe dislocated.

Johnson: This is disgusting! Blech!!!!. See you next time on XWA Xtra. Damn you Io!!!

NEXT WEEK

XWA Xtra 07 Tumblr_oufszas5fn1w6benzo1_400  .....  VS  .....XWA Xtra 07 Ddv6g9e-64497992-e2dc-434d-9db3-09926c2156da.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOThhNmU4YmEtMjk0Zi00NGMyLWI4NzgtMjNlMjMwMTM4YWNhXC9kZHY2ZzllLTY0NDk3OTkyLWUyZGMtNDM0ZC05ZGIzLTA5OTI2YzIxNTZkYS5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

BRANDI LAUREN   VS   KIERA HOGAN
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA Xtra 07
Page 1 of 1