FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA Xtra 02

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA Xtra 02 Empty
PostSubject: XWA Xtra 02   XWA Xtra 02 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 4:29 am

XWA Xtra 02 Xtra_210

From the XWA Arena! Here are your hosts, Gus Johnson & Ashley Massero

XWA Xtra 02 Gus-johnson-sportscaster-88b4d191-1e31-4b3f-a593-ab60a36be09-resize-750XWA Xtra 02 Fc8dbb791e52fcb5fac9118ede65e0c9

Johnson: Hello fans and Welcome back to XWA Xtra. Gus Johnson here and to my left, Ashley Massero. Ashely, We had a great response to our last show here on XWA.TV. Today we have another good one.

Massero: That we do, And I want to thank everyone for the mentions on Instagram, Twitter & Vice.com.

Johnson: Vice.com??? I don't want to know... Tonight we will see Shinsuke Nakamura taking on Willie Mack. Ring of Gold will face The iiConics & In our Main Event Adam Page faces Hiroshi Tanahashi.

Massero: A lot of star power there.

Johnson: Indeed, now let's start it with a debut to XWA!

1. Sivi Afi vs Shingo Takagi

Afi lays a few hard chops to the barrell-chested Takagi. But he takes then and retaliates with heavy Mongolian Chops that have Afi to a knee. He delivers a High-angle belly-to-back Suplex then follows with a knee drop. He then gives him a Death Valley Driver and then hits a Senton. He covers but picks his head at 2. Which gets a few boos from the crowd. He hits him with a fey clubbing forearms then sends him to the ropes where he decimates him with the Pumping Bomber. He finally covers for 3.

Winner: Shingo Takagi

(We head to the back with Jimena Sanchez who is standing with Roppongi 3K.)

Sanchez: SHO, YOH... You recently lost the RSW Tag Team titles to Bullet Club's Gallows & Anderson. Next week you get a rematch for those titles here on Xtra.

YOH: And we will WIN our titles back. Bullet Club cheat us last time.

SHO: But this time we ready, Gedo make sure that no cheating happen. So Bullet Club we coming, for our belts...

Sanchez: That's next week's Main Event, on Xtra..

(Last week on XWA TV. Where we get a quick recap of whats been happening in XWA.)

• The UWF Draft saw the departure of Shawn Michaels, Jinny, Sami Zayn & Paul Heyman.

• La Sombra pinned Cruiserweight Champion, Will Ospreay in a Non-Title Bout.

• AJ Styles took leadership of Bullet Club. Throwing Robbie Eagles & Cody Hall out.

• The card for Spring Break 2020 was revealed. Steen vs Fale is the Main Event.

• Io Shirai & Asuka joined forces again and challenged Kanagawa Krush for Spring Break.

• Kazuchika Okada quit CHAOS after another loss and was attacked by Ishii.

2. Ring of Gold vs The iiConics

Since coming to XWA, Gold & Ringer have not had a great deal of success. They come out strong tonight. Cutting off the ring and double teaming Peyton Royce. But eventually she makes the tag and the Aussie team gets in control. They end it after hitting Gold with Sick Knee From Sydney.

Winners: The iiConics

Johnson: The iiConics are still looking to get their hands on the World Champions.

Massero: Hey, I hate the Ninjas more than anyone, They are the ones who took my World Title away. I hope the iiConics get another shot soon.

Johnson: Jimena is getting a word with them now.

Sanchez: Billie , Peyton... another victory. Seems the only time you don't win is when you face The Canadian Ninjas.

Kay: That's not because they're the better team. They're the sneakier and dirtier team.

Sanchez: Doesn't that factor in though?

Royce: Yes... in fact it does. Billie... I hate to say it but they are the better team.

Kay: What?!

Royce: Because we haven't gone to their level... If we want to beat the Ninjas we have to think like them. We have to bend rules like them. If necessary, we have to cheat like them.

Kay: Whatever it takes then, because those two b*tches... have to pay....

Sanchez: We all will be looking forward to seeing you get another shot, Thank you. Back to the ring.

3. Shinsuke Nakamura vs Willie Mack

No Gedo tonight, and it may have affected Shinsuke early as the returning Mack gives Nakamura all types of trouble he hits the Pounce on him and covers but Naka gets his foot on the ropes. He looks for the Chocolate Stunner but Nakamura counters into a backstabber. Shinsuke takes over he hits a Landslide then finishes Willie with a Boma Ye.

Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

(We now go to the Rankings Rundown, hosted by Jimena Sanchez.)

XWA Xtra 02 Jimena_saxnchez_ensenxa_sus_encantos_en_instagram_con_atrevido_traje_de_banxo_xfotosx3.jpg_1545520235

Jimena: Welcome to the Rankings Rundown as we take a look at the current rankings for the 4 XWA Championships.

XWA Championship
4. Kenny Omega
5. Kazuchika Okada

XWA Tag Team
4. The Young Bucks
5. The Ascension

XWA Femme Fatale
4. Hikaru Shida
5. Aliyah

XWA Cruiserweight
4. Richie Steamboat
5. Rich Swann

Jimena: Let's hear from the man who will challenge Will Ospreay at Spring Break, La Sombra.

XWA Xtra 02 450?cb=20190801050323

Sombra: Ospreay... What happened on XWA TV was only the beginning. You used to be an honorable Champion, But now you have Priscilla and you change. Well I think I need to remind you, I was 1st Cruiserweight Champion. And at Spring Break I will be Champion once more.

Johnson: Ashley... Are you ready for the big one?

Massero: Gus! We haven't discussed terms! But I have a price list somewhere here....

Johnson: Good Lord... I mean the big Main Event! Go to the ring!

Main Event: Adam Page vs Hiroshi Tanahashi

This was a rematch from Page's huge win in the X1 Climax that knocked Hiroshi out the tournament. They shake hands the match begins. Tanahashi immediately goes after the legs. Looking to weaken them supposedly for the Texas Cloverleaf. Page fights back and hits a nice Butterfly Suplex. Page then waits as Tanahashi rolls to the floor and hits the running Shooting Star Press from the apron. He rolls Hiro in and covers for two.

Adam goes for the Adam's Apple but Hiro ducks it and hits a Sling Blade. Then another! he goes up... High Fly Flow! 1.. 2.. NOOO!!! Kickout by Page. Hiroshi hits a few Dragon Screw Leg Whips. He looks for the Cloverleaf but is rolled up in an Inside Cradle! 1.. 2.. NO! Page hits the ropes... Adam's Apple! He covers.. 1.. 2.. NOOO!!! He goes for RAM-PAGE, but Tanahashi elbows out then delivers a Snap Dragon Suplex. Hiroshi goes up... High Fly Flow!

Page gets his knees up. But Tanahashi saw it and lands on his feet he turns him into the Texas Cloverleaf. Page fights and claws and gets to the ropes as the crowd cheers and chants "XWA!". Adam pulls himself up into the corner. Hiroshi grabs his leg but he nails him with a jumping Enzuguiri with the free leg. He grabs him... RAM-PAGE (Bridging Deadlift Pumphandle Half Nelson Suplex)! He signals for the Rite of Passage He gets him up but the knee buckles. Tanahashi then hits him with Twelve-Six (Capture Suplex into a Sitout Driver). Page is face down as Tanahashi goes up... High Fly Flow to the back! He turns him over and goes up again... HIGH FLY FLOW!!! 1.. 2.. 3!!!

Winner: Hiroshi Tanahashi

XWA Xtra 02 Tumblr_p5g3s1sCpD1s05wxzo1_400

Johnson: BAM! That 3rd High Fly Flow finally kept Adam Page down!

Massero: What a tremendously gutsy performance by Page.

Johnson: Wait... Page has a microphone...

Page: Thank you. It's nice to get that response even though I came up short tonight. But you know that is what I love about XWA. You guys don't just love us when we get our hand raised. You respect the hard work and the battles we wage in the ring. I put this roster up against any in the UWF so to lose to a living legend like Tanahashi stings for sure but I know I was in the ring with one of the best of All-Time. Thank you Tanahashi. And that's why it hurts for me to say. This is my last match in XWA.

(Crowd is stunned.)

Page:There was a trade made during the UWF Draft and I was sent elsewhere. I talked to Dixie Carter. It was not an easy decision but it was a business one. I have no hard feelings towards her or obviously any of you. So as I take my next step in my career know that I take my experiences here from beginning in NextGen, to becoming NextGen Champion, to making to the XWA roster, joining then leaving Bullet Club. It was all a blast and I hope one day I can come back here and wrestle in front of you again. Thank you once more.

(Page does a victory lap high fiveing the ringside fans as they chant "Thank you, Page".)

Massero: Wow. I'm a little choked up.

Johnson: An emotional farewell from Adam Page. We wish him well in the future and it is going to be a bright one, of that I'm sure. That's our show. See you next time on XWA Xtra.

Massero: Good Night!

NEXT WEEK

XWA Xtra 02 Dbxozyq-a09d8bae-3b97-4ae3-b2e1-cb52054f96e8.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzkyYzE1YTg5LWYwYjQtNGE4Yi04NmRkLTcxNjViZDcxODlhMFwvZGJ4b3p5cS1hMDlkOGJhZS0zYjk3LTRhZTMtYjJlMS1jYjUyMDU0Zjk2ZTgucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0......XWA Xtra 02 Vs-png-logo-1......XWA Xtra 02 1*57XLSTANXvJEtAowDyKSug

GALLOWS & ANDERSON    VS    ROPPONGI 3K
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA Xtra 02
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: