FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA Xtra 03

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA Xtra 03 Empty
PostSubject: XWA Xtra 03   XWA Xtra 03 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 4:44 am

XWA Xtra 03 Xtra_210

From the XWA Arena! Here are your hosts, Gus Johnson & "The Genius" Lanny Poffo

XWA Xtra 03 Gus-johnson-sportscaster-88b4d191-1e31-4b3f-a593-ab60a36be09-resize-750XWA Xtra 03 S-l300

Johnson: Hello fans and Welcome back to XWA Xtra. Gus Johnson here and to my left, is my new Co-Host, Lanny Poffo. The sponsors had some issues with some of Ashley's comments last show and she's been released. Not to worry she found a spot out in Hawaii. Lanny, welcome to the show.

Poffo: You can refer to me as the Genius. But yes, it's my esteemed pleasure to be sharing the commentary with you.

Johnson: Well we have quite the show this week. Lots of Tag Team action Law & Order are back taking on the Premier Athlete Brand. And our Main Event will pit Roppongi 3K vs Gallows & Anderson for the RSW Tag Title*s.

Poffo: While I am ecstatic at the chance to call a title match on my maiden show. Why are we having a RSW title defended?

Johnson: Hey don't rock the boat there Genius. We're the "B" Show. We take anything we can get. And speaking of getting something we picked up this next team in the UWF Draft.

1. Tehuti Miles & Evan Karagias vs Street Profits

This is Miles' debut in XWA, teaming with XWA vet Karagias. But the buzz is over the Profits who dance their way to the ring. Once the bell starts we see they are blend of speed and high flying ability in Montez Ford and power and mat wrestling ability in Angelo Dawkins. Dawkins sends Evan in to the corner and hits the NBA Slam. Later with Miles in the ring Ford hits a few knees from a clinch then hits a vertical suplex and follows with a Standing Shooting Star Press for two. In comes Angelo and he hits the Pop-Up Spinebuster and Ford ends it with a Frog Splash.

Winners: Street Profits

(We head to the back with Jimena Sanchez who is standing with La Sombra.)

Sanchez: Sombra after your disappointing loss a few weeks ago to Will Ospreay you took a little time off but you return next show in the Main Event against Ariya Daivari. A chance to get yourself back on the right track.

Sombra: That's all you can do Jimena. Ariya and the rest of Fist of Islam have had a lot of success here so a victory next week will be a great jumping off point to get me back in the mix.

Sanchez: Speaking of FOI, are you worried they could get involved?

Sombra: Worried? No, but I know to look out for it and I will.

Sanchez: That's next week's Main Event, on Xtra.

(Last week in XWA. Where we get a quick recap of whats been happening in XWA.)

• Bea Priestley made her successful in ring debut & told the audience she is there for Will Ospreay & Priscilla.

• The World Womens Tag Champs, The Canadian Ninjas tried to put Peyton Royce through a burning table again but Billie Kay made the save.

• The Ascension's Fallen Angel called out World Champs, Empire of Sickness.

• Bad Luck Fale went ballistic in wanting a rematch with Kevin Steen and attacked Moose.

• Adam Cole defeated Doc Gallows then he and AJ Styles were told they would fight again at UNREST to see who challenges John Cena for the World Heavyweight Title

• Kazuchika Okada defeated Shinsuke Nakamura in a Loser Leaves XWA for 1 year match.

2. Premier Athlete Brand vs Law & Order

Conley & Nese performed well in NextGen and are trying to do the same here in XWA. But Bossman & Otunga are a bigger team and while it's pretty even early on things begin to start to turn as Otunga is choking Conley on the ropes. The ref is threatening to DQ David who yells at the referee that he has no proof he was actually choking. Bossman later has Nese and hits him with a corner Splash. Nese fires back with a punch and Bossman asks if he's resisting arrest then sends him into the ropes for the Bossman Slam. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winners: Law & Order

Johnson: This strange team wins another one.

Poffo: I see nothing out of the ordinary for this duo. Upholding the legislation for society is a tireless task and one that we should applaud.

Johnson: What?

Poffo: We should thank them for their service....

Johnson: Jimena is with them.

Sanchez: Another win for Law & Order, David. Against tougher opposition this time.

Otunga: It doesn't matter if they are tough. We are righting wrongs, fighting crime and nothing is tougher than that. Bossman what was the infraction today?

Bossman: Violation of Penal Code 6-272. Using unlawful supplements.

Otunga: As you can see from their jacked up physiques this is an obvious crime. And you know the penalty?

Bossman: They did Hard Time!

Sanchez: Oh brother...

Otunga: We rest our case.

3. Kiera Hogan vs Killer Kelly

Two women looking to get a bigger role here in XWA. Hogan has had success in other territories and starts off well. but Kelly seemed to be taking her in for a bit. feeling her out. Then she begins to take over with a her very stiff Striking offense. She hits Kiera with a Bicycle Kick that almost takes her head off as the crowd audibly gasps at. She then hits Kiera with a PK the reverberates through the arena as the crowd now is buzzing about the viciousness of the strikes. She drags Hogan to the corner and then sits on the top buckle while applying a Dragon Sleeper that has Kiera's legs dangling. She releases her at 4. Kiera is down on the mat and gets to her knees and Kelly hits a Diving Double stomp to the back. The crowd is in awe of her ferocity. She ends it with Kill-Shot (Double Wrist-clutch Knee Strike to a kneeling opponent's face)

Winner: Killer Kelly

(We now go to the Rankings Rundown, hosted by Jimena Sanchez.)

XWA Xtra 03 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcSyIkkc6Up9RFUBNUM_iXxK1WPgs75BOl1eG8nQcUVhPyzTAi4q&usqp=CAU

Jimena: Welcome to the Rankings Rundown as we take a look at the current rankings for the 4 XWA Championships.

XWA Championship
4. Kenny Omega
5. Kazuchika Okada

XWA Tag Team
4. The Young Bucks
5. The Ascension

XWA Femme Fatale
4. Hikaru Shida
5. Aliyah

XWA Cruiserweight
4. Rich Swann
5. La Sombra

Jimena: Very little movement since last time with the exception of the Cruiserweight division where we Austin Aries now at the top. Let's hear from him.

XWA Xtra 03 Austin-aries

Aries: Well that didn't take long did it? I told you when I came here Ospreay. If you're looking for World Class opposition then you're looking for the the greatest man that ever lived, Austin Aries. Now that I am on top of the rankings I think it's time I gave you what you want. And take what I want. Which is that Cruiserweight Championship Belt. And as you know by now, don't think your little girlfriend can help you. Because I brought an old friend of yours with me to XWA, And she "Bea"  hatin on what you have been up to. So get ready because A Double is coming for you.

Johnson: Care to lend us some insight on our Main Event?

Poffo: What we have here is the quintessential clash of disciplines. While the former title bearers hold an advantage when it comes to dexterity, the current gatekeepers as it were hold a decidedly substantial predominance in brawn plus hold in their corner the fact that the regulations in place for said match weigh heavily in their favor.

Johnson: .....

Poffo: Bullet Club got this...

Johnson: Can't believe I miss Ashley already... Go to the ring!

Main Event: Gallows & Anderson vs Roppongi 3K - RSW Tag Team Championship

SHO & YOH are here without Gedo. They seem a bit less energetic than usual. Meanwhile Gallows & Anderson are at the top of their game. They are dominating this contest early. Then YOH catches Anderson with a Blockbuster. SHO comes in and hits Shock Arrow! Doc is trying to stop the ensuing cover with YOH blocking his way so he hurls YOH on top of the pile breaking up the pin attempt.

Match continues and the former Champions have found there groove and the fans are behind them. SHO & YOH hit Doc with a Drop Toe Hold/ Basement Dropkick combo. Karl runs in only to be sent back out with a Double Dropkick. They set up for 3K on Gallows. But YOH is dragged out by Anderson and SHO eats a Bicycle Kick from Gallows who follows with a Gallows Pole. Anderson sends YOH into the ring post then they hit Magic Killer on SHO for the win.

Winners & Still Champions: Gallows & Anderson

XWA Xtra 03 Df396f1d545e19fa3e06c19a78007d0d

Johnson: Gallows & Anderson continue their dominance over Roppongi 3K.

Poffo: Indeed Gus, but I must say this team had some opportunities tonight. They are a much better team than when I first witnessed them in their native Japan. I think they may need to take a step back and reflect on whether they want to grow as a team or be part of Gedo's CHAOS.

Johnson: Sound advice. Well that's our show. See you next time on XWA Xtra.

[center]
NEXT WEEK

XWA Xtra 03 2eb2545d792ece2de8d97004f98e8a74--professional-wrestling-wwe-superstars......XWA Xtra 03 Vs-png-logo-1......XWA Xtra 03 DAIVARI

[size=16]LA SOMBRA    VS    ARIYA DAIVARI[/si
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA Xtra 03
Page 1 of 1