FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA Xtra 06

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA Xtra 06 Empty
PostSubject: XWA Xtra 06   XWA Xtra 06 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 5:29 am

XWA Xtra 06 Xtra_210

From the XWA Arena! Here are your hosts, Gus Johnson & "The Genius" Lanny Poffo

XWA Xtra 06 Gus-johnson-sportscaster-88b4d191-1e31-4b3f-a593-ab60a36be09-resize-750XWA Xtra 06 S-l300

Johnson: Hello fans and Welcome back to XWA Xtra. Gus Johnson alongside the Genius Lanny Poffo. We are just a few days away from XWA 100. A celebration of 100 episodes of XWA TV. W also are disappointed to announce that the scheduled Barbed Wire Ladder Match proposed for that show has now been removed as the Empire of Sickness have disbanded. Nevertheless it will be a great show for sure that will be fitting of number 100. But while we are far from that number we have a good show lined up here tonight. Notably our Main Event.

Poffo: Indeed. A Triple Threat Match consisting of 3 of the top Cruiserweights in XWA. ACH, Austin Aries & Ariya Daivari. The winner will be deemed the Number 1 contender for the seemingly invincible Will Ospreay.

Johnson: We have another Cruiserweight also on the card as Shingo Takagi faces the debuting Orange Cassidy. Plus we will see Aliyah face Laura James. Now let's get it started.

1. Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart vs Kenny Omega

(Jim uses his power early to land some heavy blows but Omega is too much for him tonight. Hitting a V-Trigger twice before ending it with the One-Winged Angel.)

Winner: Kenny Omega

(We head to the back with Jimena Sanchez who is standing with Hiroshi Tanahashi.)

Sanchez: Hiroshi on our next show you will be facing the returning Mustafa Ali. Ali is a former Tag Team Champion and you have to wonder if his Fist of Islam mates will look to get involved.

Tanahashi: I have always dealt with such things. Being Bullet Club, CHAOS or someone else. But know I am always ready for anything.

Sanchez: There are rumors of a new Title being brought to XWA. No details yet but would you be interested in being involved of the crowning if it were to happen?

Tanahashi: Of course. I am always looking to prove myself and winning Championships is the main way to do that.

Sanchez: Well if it happens we look forward to seeing you involved. Good Luck next show.

(Last week in XWA. Where we get a quick recap of whats been happening in XWA.)

• The card for the XWA 100 Show was revealed.

• Teal Piper is now going to be hosting an interview segment called Piper's Place

• XWA Announced there Great American Bash date as July 23rd from the Delaware Stadium with musical guest, Snoop Dogg

• The Usos are booked to face Law & Order at XWA 100

• Bad Luck Fale is now King Fale. He was told at XWA 100 he will defend the XWA Championship against someone who wrestled on the very first XWA TV Show

• After John Cena interrupted the Match between & Adam Cole & AJ Styles. They were all booked to face each other in a Triple Threat Match at XWA 100.

2. Shingo Takagi vs Orange Cassidy

(Cassidy takes his sweet time getting to the ring which has clearly annoyed Shingo. He has his hands in his pocket as he's staring out at the crowd. Takagi has had enough and suplexes Orange while his hands were still in his pockets right on his head. He hits the ropes... Pumping Bomber! Cassidy id done for but Shingo decides to to add a little more punishment and hits the Made In Japan (Pumphandle Half Nelson Driver). Then ends it with Last Of The Dragon  (Wrist-clutch fisherman driver). 1.. 2.. 3.)

Winner: Shingo Takagi

Johnson: That... was brutal....

Poffo: I know Mr Cassidy can wrestle but his lack of focus and lackadaisical attitude will just rub some men the wrong way.

Johnson: Let's hear from Shingo.

Sanchez: Shingo... it looked like you were trying to make a point out there.

Takagi: Who is this man? He come here and turn his back to me? Very disrespectful. So I show him his mistake. This is XWA. Look at the names here. The biggest stars in UWF are in XWA. When you come here you come to fight. And if you come to fight me, be prepared to feel pain.

Sanchez: Strong words from Shingo Takagi.

3. Laura James vs Aliyah

(Aliyah had seemed to fall out of favor here in XWA for a bit but is getting a chance here tonight and is making the most of it. James gets a near fall after a rolling Samoan Drop. But Aliyah comes back with a Codebreaker and then the Boujee Buster (Half Nelson Facebuster). She covers for three.)

Winner: Aliyah

(We now go to the Rankings Rundown, hosted by Jimena Sanchez.)

XWA Xtra 06 Jimena-S%C3%A1nchez-Feet-3854319

Jimena: Welcome to the Rankings Rundown as we take a look at the current rankings for the 4 XWA Championships.

XWA Championship
4. Kazuchika Okada
5. Kenny Omega

XWA Tag Team
4. Charm City Squad
5. Street Profits

XWA Femme Fatale
4. Hana Kimura
5. Killer Kelly

XWA Cruiserweight
4. Rich Swann
5. La Sombra

Jimena: There's probably no Tag Team Division in any territory that is as hotly contested as here. One of the teams looking to get to the top is Charm City Squad.

Swann: Man Moose I love being in XWA and wrestling in front of our hometown fans but what would really be great is if we could get to those titles.

Moose: I'm with you Swanny. The cheers are great to hear but those gold belts mean money and more importantly puts us on the map for those World Tag Team Belts. So Guerrillas, Usos, Bucks, those creepy Ascension dudes. Get ready cause Charm City Squad is coming.

Johnson: Okay, Genius break down this Triple Threat Main Event.

Poffo: The particularly variable in this setting is the fact that one can emerge victorious despite not being the definitive superior talent. In this setting being that one can find themselves on the short end of the proverbial stick without factoring in the fall makes it doubling circumstantial on the result.

Johnson: In English...

Poffo: There's no way to handicap this. Anyone can win.

Johnson: Agreed

Main Event: Ariya Daivari vs Austin Aries vs ACH

(This is as you would expect. Three Cruiserweights using their speed to try to get a quick win but its not as easy as they hoped. They go back and forth all three get a number of two counts. ACH hits Air Jordan to the floor on Aries. Then goes in after Daivari but is caught with a Reverse STO. Aries Climbs the ropes but is shoved off to the floor by Austin. He nails a Springboard DRopkick to ACH and then hits a Brainbuster and covers for the three count.)

Winner: Austin Aries

XWA Xtra 06 Brainbuster%2B6

Johnson: Aries has done it. He is the Number one contender and he has that Mixed Tag match set for XWA 100.

Poffo: It seems since the day Aries set foot in XWA his focus was Ospreay. And I think Will may start to feel that pressure from the former World Champion.

Johnson: Fans be sure to be a part of the biggest show in XWA TV, XWA 100. As for us, we have to go for now. See you next time on XWA Xtra.

[center]
NEXT WEEK

XWA Xtra 06 Tanahashi_en-1-227x340  .....  VS  .....XWA Xtra 06 450?cb=20190602040513

HIROSHI TANAHASHI   VS   MUSTAFA ALI[/cent
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA Xtra 06
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: