FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA Xtra 01

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA Xtra 01 Empty
PostSubject: XWA Xtra 01   XWA Xtra 01 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 4:25 am

XWA Xtra 01 Xtra_210

From the XWA Arena! Here are your hosts, Gus Johnson & Ashley Massero

XWA Xtra 01 Gus-johnson-sportscaster-88b4d191-1e31-4b3f-a593-ab60a36be09-resize-750XWA Xtra 01 Fc8dbb791e52fcb5fac9118ede65e0c9

Johnson: Hello fans and WELCOME to the very first episode of XWA XTRA! I'm Gus Johnson and sitting beside me is a woman that needs no introduction. She is the former UWF World Women's Tag Team Champion, Ashley Massero.

Massero: It's a pleasure to be here. My other job is so demanding. It's nice to be here and get paid to watch and talk about wrestling.

Johnson: I've been told by the sponsors to not mention that job. So let's talk about our Main Event. Austin Aries takes on Rich Swann.

Massero: Two of XWA's top ranked Juniors going head on. Can't wait for that. Also we will see some Tag Team action with the debut of Law & Order.

Johnson: And we will see the ladies in action as Hana Kimura takes on Eve Torres. Now lets get started!

1. Richie Steamboat vs Trent Baretta

Baretta was formerly a member of the Premier Athlete Brand but he's been graduated to the Main Roster. He gets another former NextGen Alumni in Steamboat. They have a vert competitive match which ends with Richie hitting The Thunderbird Driver for the victory.

Winner: Richie Steamboat

(We head to the back with Jimena Sanchez who is standing with Adam Page.)

Sanchez: Adam next show on Xtra you are facing Hiroshi Tanahashi in the Main Event. The man you defeated in the X1 Climax.

Page: That was such a big moment in my career. I really felt that gave me the momentum to go out and take the Cruiserweight Title from Will Ospreay. But I came up short.

Sanchez: A win there can propel you back up the ladder. Do you want another shot at Ospreay?

Page: Oh you know that boy has not truly paid for what he did to me. I still got that receipt and someday... Adam Page is cashing in.

(We get a segment called Last week on XWA TV. Where we get a quick recap of whats been happening in XWA.)

• XWA held XTREME WARFARE V
•The Guerrillas of Destiny won the Tag Titles from The Usos
• Gallows & Anderson won the RSW Tag Titles from Roppongi 3K
• Kanagawa Krush joined CHAOS the later attacked Io Shirai & Asuka and stole their title belts
• Kevin Steen Retained the XWA Championship over X1 Climax Winner, Kazuchika Okada
• Jinny Couture, Sami Zayn & Paul Heyman have left the company
• AJ Styles defeated "Magnum" Adam Cole when Gallows & Anderson turned on him. Then Cole was attacked by all the Bullet Club

2. The Mulkeys vs Law & Order (David Otunga & The Big Bossman)

The Mulkeys are in for it. They are getting rag dolled all over the ring. At one point the referee is yelling at Bossman for choking Bill on the ropes. David is arguing with the referee that it is not an infraction as Bill is resisting arrest. Finally It ends after Otunga hits Hung Jury (Hangman's Neckbreaker) on Randy. Tags in Bossman who ends it with the Bossman Slam. After Otunga hits Bill with The Verdict.

Winners: Law & Order

Johnson: Can you say Police Brutality? Does anyone have a camera phone?!

Massero: Hey, I like the cops... Good tippers.

Johnson: Jimena is getting a word with them now.

Sanchez: That was a pretty vicious debut....

Otunga: My dear... what you just witnessed was plain and simply, justice. That's what Law & Order is for. Not some TV Show with like a hundred lame spin-offs. It's about making the guilty pay.

Sanchez: And what exactly are The Mulkeys guilty of?

Otunga: Bossman?

Bossman: Violation of Penal Code  8-314 Impersonation of a Professional Athlete.

Otunga: As you can clearly see by looking at those two, they are undoubtedly guilty. And what's the sentence Bossman?

Bossman: Hard Time!

Otunga: I rest my case....

3. Eve Torres vs Hana Kimura

Eve has been training in MMA and has a few new tricks up her sleeve as she hits a few calf kicks to Hana. She goes for a Thrust kick but Kimura sweeps the leg then kicks Torres right in the arm a few times. Eve fights back and gets off a nice waistlock throw. She charges but gets a Hot Shott from Hana. Kimura goes up and nails a Missile Dropkick. She sits her on the top rope and hits a Shoulder Breaker from the second rope. She then applies the Kimura and Torres taps.

Winner: Hana Kimura

(We now go to the Rankings Rundown, hosted by Jimena Sanchez.)

XWA Xtra 01 New-Project-7-10

Jimena: Welcome to the Rankings Rundown as we take a look at the current rankings for the 4 XWA Championships.

XWA Championship
4. AJ Styles
5. Kenny Omega

XWA Tag Team
4. The Young Bucks
5. Gallows & Anderson

XWA Femme Fatale
4. Hikaru Shida
5. Eve Torres

XWA Cruiserweight
4. Austin Aries
5. Rich Swann

Jimena: Let's hear from the new #1 Contender, Bad Luck Fale.

XWA Xtra 01 Badluckfale

Fale: I usually do my talking in the ring.... But Dixie says I have to say something. So here's what I got to say... Kevin Steen... everyone in XWA is so afraid of you. But I beat you twice! The next time I face you I'll do it again... and take your title with me. Because... if it wasn't for Bad Luck... You'd have no luck at all....

Johnson: Time for our Main Event, Ashley!

Massero: Whenever I get on stage... It's always the Main Event.

Main Event: Rich Swann vs Austin Aries

Both men are popular but Swann a bit more due to he being from Baltimore. Aries as of late has gotten in the face of Cruiserweight Champion, Will Ospreay. A win here could get him that much closer to getting the shot he wants. Swann though is quite aggressive tonight he dropkicks Aries to the floor then does a running Meteora from the apron to the chest of Aries. Swann hears the cheers as he sends Austin back in.

As Rich gets on the apron Aries executed a Macho Neck Snap across the top ropes. Aries hits the ropes a dropkicks Swann from the apron into the steel railing. The ref puts on the count but Rich gets back in time.  They continue to battle Swan hits a Facebuster and looks to go for the Springboard 450 but Aries hits a Stunner Mid-Air!. He hoists him up... Brainbuster! Swann is holding his neck as Aries locks in the Last Chancery. Swann holds out as long as he could but taps out.

Winner: Austin Aries

XWA Xtra 01 TightDescriptiveAngora-small

Johnson: YOWZA! Austin Aries comes up with a huge win here on Xtra.

Massero: That looked painful.

Johnson: What's more painful is we are out of time.

Massero: Heh... I've said that a few times before...

Johnson: .... This is going to be a fun job I see.... Folks catch us next time for more XWA XTRA

Massero: Good Night!

[center]
NEXT WEEK

XWA Xtra 01 Ddou49d-94e958df-f5ef-4969-80c9-30fe18e24944.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzk4YTZlOGJhLTI5NGYtNDRjMi1iODc4LTIzZTIzMDEzOGFjYVwvZGRvdTQ5ZC05NGU5NThkZi1mNWVmLTQ5NjktODBjOS0zMGZlMThlMjQ5NDQucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0....XWA Xtra 01 Vs-png-logo-1....XWA Xtra 01 Adam_page____1_by_zerbxo_daaa25l-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MzIwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvZTFlNzBmYzAtY2MxMC00NjFkLTkxNjItMjMyMTBlYWI0NWQzXC9kYWFhMjVsLWU2NmU3YzE4LWVhZDUtNDMwYi1hNzU0LWM0YjYwOWNmMGM5Ni5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MjQwIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmltYWdlLm9wZXJhdGlvbnMiXX0

[size=16]HIROSHI TANAHASHI     VS     ADAM PAGE[/size
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA Xtra 01
Page 1 of 1