FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA Xtra 05

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA Xtra 05 Empty
PostSubject: XWA Xtra 05   XWA Xtra 05 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2020 5:23 am

XWA Xtra 05 Xtra_210

From the XWA Arena! Here are your hosts, Gus Johnson & "The Genius" Lanny Poffo

XWA Xtra 05 Gus-johnson-sportscaster-88b4d191-1e31-4b3f-a593-ab60a36be09-resize-750XWA Xtra 05 S-l300

Johnson: Hello fans and Welcome back to XWA Xtra. Gus Johnson alongside the Genius Lanny Poffo. UNREST caused major shockwaves throughout the company and the UWF. Now we are headed towards the 100th Episode of XWA TV. But tonight we have some great action in store, But the Main Event is a quandary as The Usos were scheduled to face The Premier Athlete Brand in our Main Event. But after what happened on the last XWA TV I think its fair to say that team will not be teaming again.

Poffo: While it is true that there seemed to be a parting of ways with Nese & Conley I'm sure the Powers That Be will have some resolution. 

Johnson: We will see. Also tonight in action will be Hiroshi Tanahashi as he faces Muhammad Hassan. We will also see Killer Kelly in action. Now lets get to the ring.

1. Charm City Squad vs The Killer Bees

Blair & Brunzell haven't competed in XWA for a while but they are always welcome back. Here they give CCS some early trouble but a Moose Spear to Blair derails them. Swann hits Brunzell with a Springboard 450 for the win.

Winners: Charm City Squad

(We head to the back with Jimena Sanchez who is standing with Austin Aries.)

Sanchez: Austin, next show you will be in the Main Event here on Xtra facing Ariya Daivari & ACH in a Triple Threat Match. The winner being the number 1 contender to the XWA Cruiserweight Title.

Aries: A title I should have won at UNREST. But I underestimated Ospreay and made one miscue that cost me that match. Trust me Will I wont make that mistake again.

Sanchez: But are you overlooking Daivari or ACH?

Aries: Absolutely not. I know I have to win next week to get that chance and a Triple Threat Match is a bit of a crap shoot. But when you are The Greatest Man That Has Ever Lived. You have to rise to the occasion. As I will. So Next week prepare yourselves, Austin Aries begins his trek to the XWA Cruiserweight Championship

Sanchez: We look forward to that match up next week, Good Luck.

(Last week in XWA. Where we get a quick recap of whats been happening in XWA.)

• Bea Priestley divulged her history with Will Ospreay and has vowed her retribution against him.

• The Ascension challenged The Empire of Sickness to a Barbed Wire Ladder Match at the 100 the Episode of XWA TV.

• Anthony Nese turned on his partner Caleb Conley after another loss.

• La Sombra brutally attacked Richie Steamboat.

• Io Shirai successfully retained the title over Syuri but was attacked by Kanagawa Krush as Asuka was in Japan.

• Dixie Carter booked Adam Cole vs AJ Styles for the next XWA TV with a 90 Minute Time Limit.

2. Laura James vs Killer Kelly

(A step up in competition tonight as KK faces a former World Women's Tag Team Champion in James. This is a really well contested match early but then Kelly starts to deliver some really stiff strikes. She catches Laura with a Clothesline to the back of her head. Then hits a Deadlift Release German Suplex. She follows with a Vicious Bicycle Kick, then hits Kill-Shot (Double Wrist Clutch Knee Strike). 1.. 2.. 3.)

Winner: Killer Kelly

Johnson: My goodness, This Killer Kelly likes up to her name.

Poffo: That was a former World Champion that just got decimated. This Killer Kelly seems to feed on hurting others.

Johnson: Jimena is trying to get a word with her.

Sanchez: Killer Kelly, you have been very impressive so far here in XWA.

Kelly: Jimena, I am here for one reason and that is to dominate. I have nothing personal against anyone. But if you step in the ring with me, be prepared to get your head taken off.

Sanchez: Some have said you may be too vicious. That you are trying to hurt your competition, how do you respond?

Kelly: Hurt? Well yeah... I'm not looking to sit around the camp fire and sing Kumbaya. If I want to beat you I have to hurt you. And I will. You step in that ring you are fair game. Much like the country right now. If you're scared, stay at home. But I'm here to win.

Sanchez: Thank you, We look forward to seeing you continue to move up the ladder here in XWA.

3. Muhammad Hassan vs Hiroshi Tanahashi

(Hassan is in control most of the way. Hitting a few suplexes and brawling out on the floor but Hiro starts to come back and is working the leg with a few Dragon Screw Leg Whips. He applies a Figure Four but Hassan gets to the ropes. Tanahashi looks to hit a Snapdragon Suplex but Hassan gets free and hits a Sidewalk Slam for two. He goes up but misses a Flying Kneedrop. Another Dragon Screw by Tanahashi. Then he applies the Texas Cloverleaf and Hassan finally taps out.)

Winner: Hiroshi Tanahashi

(We now go to the Rankings Rundown, hosted by Jimena Sanchez.)

XWA Xtra 05 Jimena_1

Jimena: Welcome to the Rankings Rundown as we take a look at the current rankings for the 4 XWA Championships.

XWA Championship
4. Kazuchika Okada
5. Kenny Omega

XWA Tag Team
4. Gallows & Anderson
5. Street Profits

XWA Femme Fatale
4. Syuri
5. Killer Kelly

XWA Cruiserweight
4. Rich Swann
5. La Sombra

Jimena: As we head to Bash Season, you have to wonder who will make a move to get up that ladder and into title contention, one such person, is the former World Heavyweight Champion, "Magnum" Adam Cole.

XWA Xtra 05 Adam_Cole

Cole: Let's get one thing straight, While I love XWA and I think the XWA Championship is one of the most prestigious titles around, my focus is not on the XWA Championship. I want the World Heavyweight Title back in my possession. No matter who it is, Styles, Cena, Velveteen, Drew McIntyre. Whoever is on top, know that "Magnum" Adam Cole may no longer be Bullet Club but he's an arsenal all on his own.

Johnson: Well, Lanny, You're the Genius, What happens here?

Poffo: My estimated guess is that Dixie Carter will have a substitute team ready to face the Usos.

Johnson: Let's see if you're right.

Main Event: The Usos vs Anthony Nese & Chris Dickinson

(Nese & his new partner and pretty jacked but that doesn't make up for the experience of Jimmy & Jey who dominate this one. Dickinson is able to  nail Jey with a Spinebuster. He looks to get to his corner but Nese is attacked by Caleb Conley. Conley is kicking his ass and Nese runs down the aisle with Conley giving Chase. Dickinson is all alone and is taken out with a Top Rope Splash 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: The Usos

XWA Xtra 05 Tenor

(The Usos celebrate their win when they are sneak attacked by Law & Order. Bossman gives Jimmy the Bossman Slam while Otunga gives Jey the Spinebuster. The crowd is booing as Bossman gives a Bossman Slam to Jey as well. Otunga grabs a mic and says... "We rest... our case".)

Johnson: Law & Order were not pleased about being overlooked last show and made sure the Usos knew who they were tonight.

Poffo: Indeed, the aforementioned team consisting of components of our legal system wanted to make certain that they would be recognized in the future by any tandem here in XWA.

Johnson: What?

Poffo: Law & Order put the XWA on notice tonight.

Johnson: I'm sure there will be more to this as time goes on but that is all the time we have for today. See you next time on XWA Xtra.

NEXT WEEK

XWA Xtra 05 Z.... VS...XWA Xtra 05 Latest?cb=20180811224950....VS....XWA Xtra 05 58a91997a5163e712defbe7d174acf7d

ARIYA DAIVARI   VS   AUSTIN ARIES   VS   ACH
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA Xtra 05
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: