FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #19 (7/2/16)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #19 (7/2/16) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #19 (7/2/16)   CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #19 (7/2/16) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 7:45 pm

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

The Opening Theme Music:

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #19 (7/2/16) CWX_zps5dcf5a28

(Show opens in the office of Dario Cueto. Dario is pouring a drink when a figure walks in behind him. Dario doesn't turn around but he knows who is there.)

Dario: I was wondering when you would show your face. Both of them.

(Camera turns and we see it's Carlos Colon.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #19 (7/2/16) 20140303_TOUT_scarlos

Carlos: It's Time for me to get back to work.

Dario: What makes you think you can?

Carlos: A job for life. That was the deal you made me when I sold this company to you. In writing.

Dario: I don't trust you anymore.

Carlos: I NEVER trusted you...

Dario: Tambien. But tell me...Por que? Why?

Carlos: You are out of control. You treat people like objects. You fire people on a whim. You turned this... my dream, into a Nightmare. So I decided to bring my own Nightmare and take this place by force.

Dario: Ok Carlos... Okay. But your plan failed. You're out in the open now. That's all I needed. You have alienated tu hijo. Your own son hates you. So you are ready to go to work? Good. At The Great American Bash is Aztec Warfare II. We need 20 competitors. But... Your Nightmare are not invited. You have your World title match that night. Now leave and get back to your job.

On today's Show...
ACH vs Buck Zumhoffe
La Parka vs Shinsuke Nakamura
Hotties vs Las Espinas  
Sports Shop guest: Los Banditos
Main Event: Fenix vs Mistico vs TNT

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich along with the "Juice" Juventud Guerrera! We are just weeks away from The Great American Bash and Aztec Warfare II.

Juvi: Aztec Warfare! My favorite Match! I can't wait to see that one. It's going to be off the chain, papa! Can we call it the Great Mexican Bash?

Hugo: Not sure about that. Well not to be undone we have quite the show tonight. The Hotties will be in action against Las Espinas and we have a special Main Event.

Juvi: Man El Jefe be coming up with some doozies! We have a Triple Threat Match! The winner will be #15 for Aztec Warfare. BUT the loser will be #1!

Hugo: That's not all. The third man who is not involved in the fall will be out the match completely!

Juvi: Que loco! Losing is better than not being involved in the decision! Where does Dario come up with this shit?

Hugo: Juvi! you can't say that on TV!

Juvi: Ahh It's El Rey. Nobody's watching.

Hugo: Let's send it our guest announcer before my partner gets us fired. Take it away Dayami Padron!

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #19 (7/2/16) Dayami_1

ACH vs Buck Zumhoffe

Buck always puts on a good show but he is just outclassed by the athleticism of ACH. He executes the Dragon Ball Z (Three elbow smashes to a cornered opponent followed by a running turnbuckle thrust)> Then hits the MJ Elbow. And wraps it up with Midnight Star (450° splash).

Winner: ACH

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #19 (7/2/16) Ach

Hugo: This kid has so much potential Juice, He really reminds me of a young you.

Juvi: I never had the physical tools this kid does. but what he needs is an identity. I think getting away from Thug Nation could be the best thing that happened to him.

Hugo: He will be in the Aztec Warfare Match. Could he get the defining win of his young career?

Video Package for Lionheart We see clips from each member performing amazing feats. Jack says they were individuals but now they are a machine and the UWF will have to stand up and take notice soon.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #19 (7/2/16) Angelico-and-Jack-Evans

(Camera switches to interviewer Dasha Fuentes.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #19 (7/2/16) CHzr2rEWcAAylHg

Dasha: Hola. Yo soy aqui co la campeonato Universal, Alberto del Rio. Thank you for your time Champ.

Del Rio: It's my pleasure Dasha.

Dasha: Well I guess you know what we want to talk about. At the Great American Bash Pedro Morales gets his rematch for the top prize in the Temple, your Universal Championship.

Del Rio: You know, I can say all the right things, si? I know Pedro is a tough guy... It will be a hard match but I'm ready... I will give it my all... Blah Blah Blah! Forget that. Pedro.. I went through Hell to get this title from you and from Dario. I will die in that ring before I give it back. When I beat you for the title it marked a new day for this company. That day is here and its going strong. You sent Kamala after me. Well I sent him back to the Jungle! The times have changed. You can call it... The Age of Alberto! So Escucha me, Pedro... Chicky Starr... Dario Cueto, either accept this reality or go join Kamala hunting for Lions. Because that's safer than getting in my way!

Dasha: You heard it folks. Alberto Del Rio is ready for the Great American Bash!

(Camera switches to the office of Dario. There's a knock and Chyna announces its Los Maximos)

Dario: Quickly boys I have somewhere to be.

Joel: Oh it will be quick. We just talked to Carlos. We're not in the Aztec Warfare match?

Dario: No... I thought you would like something.... more...

Jose: More than being in the biggest Match of the company?

Dario: Well I thought you rather have a match against... Los Banditos instead, but if you rather....

Joel: No no no... That is just fine. Los Banditos?

Jose: Yeah... We like that...

Dario: Very well then... now if you...

(Cueto Shoos them from his office and they leave.)

La Parka vs Shinsuke Nakamura w/Black Lotus

Lotus leads Nakamura out with her Kendo Stick. La Parka comes with his chair. They both enter the ring weapons in hand. The ref is telling them to get rid of them. They reluctantly abide. The Match is hard hitting. Nakamura switches to a more submission style match tonight. Really working the shoulder of La Parka.

The fight spills to the floor where Nakamura sends Parka into the post shoulder first. He looks for a Powerbomb on the floor but Parka backdrops him over the guard railing. As Shinsuke rises he is hit with a Running boot. They brawl some more and La Parka gets him in the rig ad hits a Humping DDT for two. He goes back out ad gets the chair. He does his air guitar dance then winds up but Lotus grabs the chair while flipping the Kendo stick in the ring. Parka shoves Lotus down but turns into a head shot from the Kendo Stick.

Then 2 more across the injured Shoulder. Naka then executes the Shining Triangle. Parka tries his best to break the hold. He can't though and finally taps out.

Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #19 (7/2/16) N2NByFZK

Hugo: Wow! Nakamura gets by La Parka

Juvi: Man the ref can't allow Lotus to always get involved. I know there's no DQ but come on!

Hugo: You seem to complain about this every week. You know the rules of the Temple.

Juvi: I know em, Don't have to like em.

We see a video package for for Tamara McNeill. We see her gong to some sort of reservation. She is told by an old healer that she must transform herself into the Warrior she has always meant to be. He gives her an elixir to drink while drums play and others chant. Tamara's eyes go white for a moment. The old man says Saturyne is no more. Tamara is no more. She must now take up the mantle of her predecessors. She is now Hania The Huntress!

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #19 (7/2/16) DPP_0754

Hugo: Welcome Back folks. Up next we have the ladies in action.

Juvi: I love the ladies. And we have the two top teams here in CWX. Both would love a future shot at FLOW.

Hugo: Well a win here will go a long way to getting it.

Juvi: Oh they can get it all right... See what I did there?

Hugo: You're nothing if not subtle, Juice.

Hotties vs Las Espinas

Las Espinas are off to a fast start. La Rosa Negra hits a Double Bulldog on both Hotties. Rosita Follows with a Cartwheel Splash on both! 1.. 2.. No. They both kick out. Flying headscissors by Rosita sending Candice to the floor. Rosita looks for a running dive but is cut off by a Lariat from LoVE. Now the Hotties take over a bit on Rosita. Double vertical Suplex connects. Candice is standing on the throat of Rosita while LoVE puts the bad mouth on her.

Rosita fights back and knocks both girl's heads together then tags in La Rosa Negra who is on fire. She hits LoVE with a Fireman's carry into a Sitout Powerbomb. Then nails Candice with a Step-up Enzuguiti. She whips her into the ropes and hits a Flying Back Elbow Smash. She covers for 2. She sends Candice into the buckle then hits a Side Slam on LoVE and heads up top for the Rose Splash. But Candice is up there landing elbow shots. Rosita comes in and Suplexes Candice from the 2nd rope then she grabs Love and holds her up as Rosa Negra looks for a Missile Drop[kick but Candice shoves Rosita into the path. Then she hits Negra with the Candy Wrapper as LoVE keeps Rosita at bay. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winners: Hotties

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #19 (7/2/16) Candice-michelle-02

Juvi: Great Match! Those chicas really put on a show! Nothing like a donkey show but still fun.

Hugo: STOP! I need this job! The Hotties pull out another win. Since reforming, this team has been on a roll.

Juvi: Living up to their name, "Hot". But Las Espinas were no slouches tonight either.

Hugo: Still to come, our Main Event with big consequences for Aztec Warfare II.

(After the commercial break we are in the catacombs beneath the Temple. Dario is there. Up walks the Masked Manager, El Profe. Behind him is a hulking man wearing an Executioner Hood.)

Dario: Yesss... This is him?

(Dario has a demented smile.)

Profe: Claro! Who else would it be?

Dario: Perfect. Its time to finish off my enemies.

(Dario hands an envelope to Profe. He looks inside to reveal a stack of hundreds.)

Profe: Gracias Cueto. You know... if you ever need me here in CWX...

Dario: Yes, of course... I have your number...

(Dario turns and leaves with the huge figure following behind.)

We see a video package highlighting The New Latino Nightmare, It talks about their dominance in CWX for the better part of a year. Now its time to extend the darkness to the entire UWF

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #19 (7/2/16) 4cf7e1414974968

Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #19 (7/2/16) Chi2-324x235

Starr: Bienvenida. This is Chicky Starr's Sport Shop. I am Chicky Starr. y esta noche we have with us the former World Tag Team Champions. Chavo & Hector Guerrero, Los Banditos. Como esta?

Chavo: Bien Chicky. Thank you for having us on the show.

Hector: Si. We are always happy to appear here!

Starr: Gracias. Mow let me ask you. When you first came to the Temple the first thing you did was attack Los Maximos, por que?

Hector: Why not? Mira, we have been in this game a long time. You want to make money, you have to be noticed.  

Chavo: Exactemente! We don't even know those 2 kids but the people seemed to like them so it was an easy target.

Starr: Well now you are facing them at the Great American Bash.

Chavo: Which is what we wanted. That's a big payday. As long as we brig the crowds in this Dario guy will keep paying us big bucks.

Starr. Chicky understands. Chicky likes big bucks too!

Hector: Of course! That's why we're here on your show. By the way we rather have cash you know?

Starr: Cash? You guys don't get paid for being here.

Chavo: No pay? Conyo! What the hell are we doing here then? Hermano! Vamos!

(Los Banditos leave in a hurry. With a surprised Chicky looking on.)

Starr: Err... Gracias?

Hugo: So one of these men will not be in the Aztec Warfare match another will be #1!

Juvi: Damn bro. Not really good either way.

Hugo: Well you can't become the Aztec Champion if you're not in the match.

Juvi: I got to agree. I guess you just got to go for it!

Hugo: Which is what Dario wants, I'm sure.  Let's send it back to our lovely guest announcer. Dayami Padron.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #19 (7/2/16) B74

Main Event: Fenix vs Mistico vs TNT

(Match starts with Mistico taking a roundhouse kick to the mid-section from TNT. Fenix immediately rolls him up but Mistico kicks out. Knife hand chops from TNT to Fenix. He sends him into the ropes but drops down. As Fenix hops over him he is caught with a textbook Dropkick by Mistico. Mistico hits the ropes but Fenix hits the mat as Mistico runs by TNT tries a clothesline but Mistico counters into a Crucifix! 1.. 2.. no! TNT kicks out. As they both rise they are both dropkicked through the ropes by Fenix. He hits the ropes and does a Corkscrew plancha on both men as the crowd erupts.

Fenix rolls Mistico in. As he tries to enter Mistico snaps his neck across the top rope. A stagerred Fenix stumbles backwards and into the arms of TNT who German Suplexes him into the guard railing. "Holy Shit" chants ring out. Fenix is down and seemingly out. TNT is back in and he and Mistico are going at it move for move. Strike for strike. Mistico goes for a Hurracanrana but TNT counters into a Powerbomb! 1.. 2.. No! TNT goes for his roundhouse Kick but Mistico ducks it and gets him in an Electric Chair Cradle Suplex! 1.. 2.. NOO! Mistico hits the ropes but is met now with the Roundhouse kick! TNT covers 1.. 2.. NOOO!!!  Sidewalk Slam by TNT. He goes to 2nd rope for a Flying Kneedrop but Mistico hops up and gives him a Frankensteiner from the 2nd rope! He runs back up top! Flying Headbutt connects! 1.. 2..

NOO!! Fenix comes out of nowhere and nails a Fenix Splash (Corkscrew Somersault Senton) on top of Mistico. He rolls him over! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Fenix

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #19 (7/2/16) Taunt%2B1

Juvi: Out of Nowhere!! Fenix wins!

Hugo: He will be #15 in the Aztec Warfare Match. Mistico will have to enter at #1

Juvi: Well TNT will have to buy the Blu-Ray cause he is out!

Hugo: He is. But who is in? I can't wait to see. Its Summertime. It's Great American Bash time

Juvi: I still think it should be Great Mexican Bash...

(Camera turns to somewhere outside the temple. A black town car pulls up and El Profe gets in. There's a woman there but we can't see her face in the shadows.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #19 (7/2/16) Cutcaster-photo-100092094-Woman-in-shadow-wearing-a-black-hat

Woman: So... Did you meet with him?

Profe: Si. I did. I gave him the... Package he asked for.

Woman: What is he doing?

Profe: He seems to be amassing an army.

Woman: Smart... but he always was. Did you see anyone else?

Profe: No, but I know he has that lunatic Delirious with him.

(Profe looks frightened by someone else sitting in the car.)

Woman: Don't worry about him. He wont hurt you... unless I want him too. And as long as you continue to do as I say I wont. Comprende?

(She hands Profe an envelope of money too.)

Profe: Si yo comprende. Gracias!

(Profe bolts from the car scared shitless as the car drives off. He sees it go and makes the sign of the cross.)

Profe: Dios mio!

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #19 (7/2/16) Tvilight

FADE TO BLACK" [/color]
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #19 (7/2/16)
Page 1 of 1