FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #12 (1/26/16)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #12 (1/26/16) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #12 (1/26/16)   CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #12 (1/26/16) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 8:21 pm

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

The Opening Theme Music:

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #12 (1/26/16) CWX_zps5dcf5a28

ON today's Show...
Nidia Guenard vs Sexy Star
Sabu vs Stephen FN James
S.A.T. vs Prince Puma, Fire Ant & Fenix
Main Event: La Parka vs Dr X

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich along with the "Juice" Juventud Guerrera! We are back at the Temple here in Mexico City. Our first show of 2016 and amigo we have step 2 of La Parka's mission.

Juvi: It could be his last step holmes! Dr X is a deadly man in that ring. This could all end tonight!

Hugo: You are on poit there, Juvi. Also tonight we will hear from Universal Champion, Pedro Morales and the shockig turn of events from Final Battle. Now let's sdend iit to this week's guest rig announcer. She got robbed of Miss Universe but here we make no mistakes. Here is Miss Columbia, Ariadna Gutierrez.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #12 (1/26/16) Miss-colombia

Nidia Guenard vs Sexy Star

Nidia tries her best but she is outclassed by the Luchadora. Headscissors, Arm drags. Hurracanranas, Sexy has it all going her way. She ends it with the SS-Plex(Swinginging Fisherman Suplex)

Winner: Sexy Star

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #12 (1/26/16) 470727700-sexy-star-greets-the-crowd-from-the-ring-gettyimages

(After the match we see Jennifer Blake standing on the Balcony watching.)

Hugo: Great debut from Sexy Star but what's up with Jennifer Blake?

Juvi: Hey she just wanted to see the action up close like all our fans.

Hugo: I'm not so sure, Juice.

Video package for Alberto Del Rio plays. It shows him winning the Aztec Championship and in doing so, incurring the wrath of one Dario Cueto.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #12 (1/26/16) Alberto

(Camera switches to the office of Dario Cueto. He is sitting there with Carlos Colon.)

Dario: The numbers for Final Battle were beyond my expectations. Good job, Carlos. Of course it was my genius which came up with the Aztec Championship. I trust there are no hard feelings about your son Eddie. It was just business.

Carlos: Claro, jefe.

Dario: Now, our next order of business is this malcontent, Alberto Del Rio.

Carlos: He won Aztec Warfare. What can be done?

Dario: He may have won it but that doesn't mean he will keep it. Spread word around the locker room. A bonus to anyone who can help me get him out of the Main Event at Anniversio.

Carlos: As you wish. Also I made the call. The Bullet Club will be here next show to defend the titles against New Latino Nightmare.

Dario: No. Change of plans. I wont reward that Dark Parka with anything until I know his game. Instead let the winner of tonight's 6-Man match get the shot.

Carlos: Whatever you say... Jefe.

Sabu vs Stephen FN James

Stephen as usual is full of confidence he even mocks Sabu's Heavens Point. Bad idea as Sabu tears ito him. James tries to escape but Sabu is right out after him. Sabu hits a Springboard Leg Lariat off the dasher boards. Then uses them again for a legdrop on the floor but James moves. James pulls out some cable from under the ring and chokes Sabu with it. He lets go and gives the crowd the "#1" sign which gets a chorus of boos. He turns back and is met with a series of right hands from Sabu. Sabu then connects on a hurracanrana on the floor. He pulls out a table from under the rig. He sets it up and lays James on it. Sabu dives under the ropes and climbs the ropes. He hits a Moosault from the top to the table on the floor puttig James right through it as the fans chant "CWX". He rolls James in the ring. Sabu is seemingly a bt hobbled himself. He rolls in applies the modified Camel Clutch ad gets a submission win.

Winner: Sabu

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #12 (1/26/16) Camel-Clutch-Sabu

Hugo: Poor Stephen James. He has no idea what hit him.

Juvi: How is that legal. I mean he put him through a table!

Hugo: Anything goes in CWX, Juvi. You know this.

(Camera switches to the catacombs beneath the temple. Alberto is walking his elbow is heavily bandaged. He sees Dario ad Chyna.)

Dario: Ahhh. There he is... Our new Aztec Champion...

Del Rio: What do you want Cueto?

Dario: Well me and Chyna was disappointed you couldn't defend that title this week.

Carlos: Doctors say the elbow is healing. Looks like your girl didn't get the job done.

Dario: Well just so you know, whether you're healed or not... you WILL be defending that title on the next show. Good luck Alberto.

(Dario and Chyna walk past Alberto who turns and watches them leave with a concerned look.)

We see a video package for the Kimber Bombs. They wrestled in independents for years without much notice. Until they formed a partnership. Now they are here in the UWF and want to prove they belong here.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #12 (1/26/16) 1527639_312616132218896_20628091_n

Hugo: Well we just got word. The winner of our next match gets a shot next show at the World 6-Man Tag Team Championship!

Juvi: This is a great opportuity. We have seen a lot of World title changes as of late. Could CWX get its first next show?

Hugo: Well first we have to see who will it be?

S.A.T. vs Prince Puma, Fire Ant & Fenix

The action here was almost blinding. 6 of the quickest guys in CWX going all out for a chance at the top prize. Fenix hits a Headscissors into an armdrag that sends Jose to the floor. He hits the ropes for a Plancha But is caught with a Superkick courtesy of Joel. Joel turns and is grabbed by Fire Ant who hits a Burning Hammer. Before Ant can follow up Amazing Red hits Red Eye (Jumping side slam transitioned into a sitout side facebuster). Then Prince Puma connects on the Puma Pounce (Diving double knee drop to a standing opponent). Jose takes him out with a Springboard Clothesline. Fenix Driver on Jose. Fenix then dives out to the floor on Joel. Puma hits the Copter Bomb on Jose. Red hits Puma with the 718 Kick as Fire Ant hits a Stunner on Jose. He hits a running Senton and covers... 1.. 2..

From the top Red hits the Infrared on Ant. He covers 1.. 2.. 3!

Winners: S.A.T.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #12 (1/26/16) 02CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #12 (1/26/16) 20101015225006_0

Juvi: Holy crap Hugo! That was loco!

Hugo: Oye Juvi! That was amazing action! The S.A.T. have a shot at the champions!

Juvi: I'm excited!

(We see some video from the end of the Universal title match from Final Battle where we see Chicky Starr betraying Hercules Ayala and helpig Pedro Morales retain the title.)

Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #12 (1/26/16) Chi2-324x235

Starr: Bienvenida. This is Chicky Starr's Sport Shop. I am Chicky Starr. Y yo aqui con mi hermano, the greatest Champion in the UWF! La corazon de Lion! The Universal Champion, Pedro Morales!

(Morales enters and embraces Chicky as the crowd boos.)

Morales: Gracias, Primo, Gracias.

Starr: I am so honored as should everyone out there be, to have you here in the Sports Shop. I told everyone right here last show that I would hand the Universal Championship belt to the rightful Champion and that is exactly what Chicky did.

Morales: That I am. And now I have the greatest Manager watching my back. Together it wont be long before I become the World Heavyweight Champion.

Starr: That's what I told you, Pedro. Come with Chicky and I will bring you to the top of this business.

(Then out comes Hercules Ayala! Chicky quickly cowers behind Morales who has the title belrt in his hand.)

Starr: Get out of here! No one invited you out here! The Sport Shop is for winners!

Ayala: Winners?! It looks to me more like weasels. Starr you're nothing but a bug. Un cuckaracha! I'm going to get that belt from you Pedro and when I'm done I'm going to squish that roach under my heel.

Morales: Big talk for a man who can't beat me. He can't even keep his manager! You're no Hercules. You're really a small man who is hiding from the truth. When next we mee I will show the world how small you are and you will regret ever stepping foot in this temple, cabron..

Starr: You hear that Ayala? You're finished! Finito!

Ayala flinches towards Chicky and he runs back behind Pedro as he backs away from Hercules.

Video package for Sexy Star.

Hugo: La Parka has entered the ring, Juice.

Juvi: Dario again has banned anyone from ringside. This will be one on one but can La Parka get by the dangerous Dr X?

Hugo: If he wants to get Dark Parka, he's gonna have to.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #12 (1/26/16) Ariadna-guti%C3%A9rrez-660x330

Main Event: La Parka vs Dr X

Dr X comes out fast and takes Parka dowm and begins working him. Dr X is an expert at administering pain. Working pressure points and joints. Parka is forced to get a rope break to try to regroup. X goes for a takedown again but Parka does a sprawl and hooks X in a Front Facelock. He delivers some knee lifts to the solar plexus of Dr X. Then gets off a snap suplex. He covers but X kicks out at 1. Parka lays in some right hands. X retalliates with a headbutt. He tosses Parka through the ropes to the floor.

Out on the floor X rams La Parka spine first into the post. Atomic backreaker on the floor and Dr X grabs Parka's chair. He comes towards Parka with it but Parka dropkicks the chair into Dr X' face! Both men are down a bit. Parka rises first and sends Dr X into the ring. He climbs the 2nd rope and when X rises Parka leaps and connects with a Sledhehammer to the head. . He covers again, this time for 2. He looks for a Powerbomb but X counters and executes an Alabama Slam. He picks Parka up and hits another Atomic Backbreaker. He goes up top and dives for his X Marks the Spot finisher but La Parka moves!

X is holding his chest and abdomen as he knocked the wind out of himself. Parka grabs the chair. Does some air guitar with it and slams it down across the head of X. He signals to the crowd. Pentagon jr is now at the entrance way. He watches as Parka hits La Parkinator (Corkscrew moonsault) 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: La Parka

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #12 (1/26/16) L.a-park-300x350

As soon as the 3 count is made in runs Pentagon Jr. He is all over Parka. Laying in hard chops. He whips him into the corner and follows in with a Running kick. Then gives him not 1 but 2 Pentagon Drivers (Pumphandle half nelson driver). Parka is completely out. Pentagon gets to his kees and praises his master, Dark Parka who is up in the Balcony. He is nodding his approval.

Juvi: Damn it! They got to La Parka.

Hugo: He wins the match but is there anything left for him to face Pentagon Jr next week?

Juvi: Pentagon is in my opinion the most sadistic member of the Trios Champions. And thus the toughest test and he just destroyed La Parka. I'm hoping my friend can get ready in time.

Hugo: Speaking of time, we are out of it. Gracias Fans, Buenas noche!

(Camera turns to the office of Dario Cueto who we see is watching the action from his office window.)

Dario: This idiot! How is he supposed to get to Dark Parka now? He'll never be ready for the next show.

(There's a knock on the door. Chyna tells him Nakamura and Black Lotus are there. He tells her to let them in.)

Dario: Lotus, Shinsuke. How are my favorite Asian warriors today?

Lotus: Nakamura feels that while you are paying him very well. He is not being featured enough here in CWX.

Dario: You and every other person in that lockerroom. We have a 60 minute show. I do the best I can.... But.... I tell you what. I was going to have La Parka vs Pentagon in the Main Event next show. However, because I am a generous man. I will change that. Next week you will be on the card instead.

Lotus: Appreciated, but Nakamura is not interested in fighting El Mariachi Loco.

(Dario smiles.)

Dario: No, I didn't think you would. I was thinking of someone else. Someoe like say.... Konnan?

(Nakamura raises his head and looks pleased.)

Nakamura: Yes... This is good....

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #12 (1/26/16) Shinsuke-Nakamura-610x250

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #12 (1/26/16)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme-
Jump to: