FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #36 (12/3/17)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #36 (12/3/17) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #36 (12/3/17)   CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #36 (12/3/17) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 7:48 pm

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #36 (12/3/17) Cwx11

The Opening Theme Music:

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #36 (12/3/17) Pbucket

Previously on La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre...

Andrade "Cien" Almas wins the Lucha Underground Cup thanks to interference from Mike Bennett..

A new title is announced called La Reina Del Templo. A 16 women tournament has begun.

After losing the SKY Championship. Mistico seems obsessed with regaining it.

Dario met with his father's old friend and let Matanza loose on him to find answers as to his movements.

Famous B tries to convince Sabu into hiring him to make him famous.

Carlito witnesses his father taking orderes from a mysterious hooded man.

(Show opens in the office of Catrina. She is there with Mil Muertes and Carlos Colon, They are watching a TV news report about a body being found. When they show his face it is the friend of her father's. Last seen last episode with Dario & Matanza.)

Colon: I'm sorry for your loss...

Catrina: He was my father's confidant. Not mine. Pretty Obvious to me... Dario has something to do with this.

Carlos Colon: So... He's back?

Catrina: Apparently... And he's up to something. What could that old stooge have that Dario would take his life? Anyway... you say you have 2 new female fighters to debut tonight?

Colon: I do, they are young but full of fire. As for the Main Event. When we booked it, Los Banditos were the Champions. So my Nightmare don't get the shot.

Catrina: Don't fret. I told you that if you pledged your allegiance to me I would get you the World titles back. And you will, just not tonight.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

On today's Show...
Jennifer Blake vs Raquel Diaz
Reina Gonzalez vs Miranda Salinas
Jack Evans vs Sabu
Sports Shop guest: Mistico
Main Event: Riot Squad vs Los Banditos - World 6-Man Tag Team Championship

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich here with Melissa Santos. It's the Holiday Season which means we are getting close to Final Battle. No matches set up for that yet but you can be sure that show will start taking shape soon.

Melissa: Maybe even as soon as tonight. What we do know is we have not 1 but 2 Reina Del Templo Tournament Matches tonight.

Hugo: 3 Women have advanced so far. But our Main Event will pit Los Banditos challenging Riot Squad for their World 6-Man Tag Team Champions.

Melissa: Recently after New Latino Nightmare lost their Trios titles to Los Banditos they won the World Belts. Can the same thing happen tonight?

Hugo: We are going to find out! Let's send it to Mr Unpredictable, Johnny Rodz.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #36 (12/3/17) 6716015_orig

Jennifer Blake vs Raquel Diaz - 1st round tournament match

The Luchadora Destroya is still sporting wounds from her recent Leather Strap Match. But she still has enough to put away Raquel with the Earth Blake.

Winner: Jennifer Blake

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #36 (12/3/17) 02-Jennifer-Blake

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Video Package for the Reina Del Templo Tournament. It shows quick glimpses of all 16 competitors Then shows the title belt.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #36 (12/3/17) Latest?cb=20170410115549

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera switches to Rosa Mendes.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #36 (12/3/17) Rosa-mendes-27951888

Rosa: Buenos, I want to introduce the winner of the Lucha Underground Cup, Andrade "Cien" Almas. Andade you defeated KENTA at GLORY but not without some controversy.

Almas: Que Controversy? I beat the man in the center of the ring. Don't try to tarnish my victory.

Rosa: Well why don't we take a look at the close of the very match.

(Video of Mike Bennett's interference is shown.)

Rosa: Okay... What do you have to say about what we just saw?

Almas: I got nothing to say. NADA! It's not my fault he has some problem with Mike Bennett. I had nothing to do wit that. Do you look a gift horse in the mouth? I don't.

Rosa: So you admit you were given a gift. You were helped.

Almas: No dige eso! Don't spread lies and half truths. I would have won regardless. And anyway that's done with. I am here in CWX and I am ready to make my mark here. Andrade "Cien" Almas.

Rosa: People have been asking on Social Media what does the "Cien" nickname symbolize?

Almas: It means "100" of course. What it symbolizes is That I give 100% in that ring. It symbolizes that I keep it "100" at all times  And it symbolizes that on a scale of 1 - 10. I'm a Hundred. (Andrade smiles and walks off.)

Rosa: Well no matter how you got here, welcome to CWX. Hope you survive the experience.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Victoria Gonzalez vs Miranda Salinas - 1st round tournament match

Victoria is the much larger woman and uses that to her advantage a while. But Salinas never stops fighting and catches her with a Sunset Flip from the top rope. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Miranda Salinas

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #36 (12/3/17) 350?cb=20171122225838

Hugo: What a victory for Salinas in her Temple debut!

Melissa: It certainly came out of nowhere. I really thought Gonzalez was moving on here.

Hugo: Well Salinas moves on to the 2nd round. We will be back!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

In the catacombs we see Carlos Colon walking and he comes upon, Carlito. Carlito asks his father if there is anything he wants to tell him. Carlos claims nothing to tell, other than how proud he is of him and that he now stands besides him and his Nightmare. Carlito asks if they are truly "his" Nightmare. Carlos looks puzzled and says "Of course" And they have plans for tonight. He tells him to come with him and he will tell him all about it.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: Interesting matchup coming up next. Jack Evans is now going it alone as Lionheart has been dismantled due to the injury to Son of Havoc.

Melissa: He does and he ihas the toools to be successful but I am more interested in Sabu. Since his brutal war with King Cuerno which ended in their Barbed Wire Match. He just has not been the same.

Hugo: Well He does win his matches but it just feels like he's lost in the shuffle these days.

Jack Evans vs Sabu  

Evans uses his superior Mat skills to seize an early advantage but Sabu soon starts to pull out some high risk offense and turn the tides. He gets Evans in a Modified Camel Clutch but he gets to the ropes. Evans catches Sabu in a Small Package 1.. 2..

NO! Sabu barely kicks out. Famous B has come out to watch the match. He seems to be cheering somewhat for Sabu but also spends time giving out business cards to fans. He even gives one to Ring announcer Johnny Rodz. Match continues now at a much faster pace. Evans Goes for a Tornado DDT but Sabu counters into a Facebuster. Then goes up and hits the Arabian Press. He gets the 3 count.

Winner: Sabu

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #36 (12/3/17) Sabu07

(Sabu gets a nice hand for the win. Famous B walks in the ring clapping. He goes to raise Sabu's hand but Sabu raises his fists to him. B throws his hands up and hands Sabu another card. This time a confused Sabu takes the card as Famous gives him the "Call me" gesture and leaves the ring.)

Melissa: Sabu wins again but the story here is this Famous B guy trying to drum up business out here.

Hugo: Can I get one of those cards?

Melissa: You want to be famous Hugo?

Hugo: Doesn't everybody? We will be back with the World 6-Man Championship match!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Catrina is in her office with Mil Muertes. A knock at the door Mil opens it and standing there is PJ Black.

Catrina: Who are you and why are you here?.

Black: I'm PJ Black. I work here.

Catrina: Is that so? Funny... because I have never seen you before.

Black: Well I have a contract. Signed by your predecessor, Dario Cueto.

(PJ shows her the contract.)

Catrina: So you do... Took your sweet time coming here.

Black: I was... on a road trip. I'm here now and would like to get in the ring.

Catrina: Okay... Next week you'll have a match. But you better impress me. Just because you have a contract doesn't mean I have to book you on Television

Black: Oh don't worry.... I think you will be surprised at what I do....

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

We see a video package for Jinder Mahal. Chicky Starr's newest protege. He says he came from India to show the UWF what the might of the Punjabi Lion is all about. His first example will be of Alberto Del Rio but he wont be the last.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #36 (12/3/17) Jinder_mahal_2017_png_by_ambriegnsasylum16-db1avd0

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #36 (12/3/17) Chicky1

Starr: Bienvenidos! Welcome to Chicky Starr's Sports Shop. I'm Chicky Starr and I have tonight the FORMER Sky Champion, Mistico. Ven afuero Mistico. Now Mistico does not speak English very well. So I am going to conduct this interview in Spanish.

(While this is in Spanish we are given subtitles.)

Mistico: Pardon my lack of English but I did not want my words here to be misunderstood.

Starr: It's no problem for me. And yes I think we all want to know exactly what is going on. At Temple of Doom. You found yourself involved in the Sky Championship match between Dante Fox and the champion Matt Sydal. What were your motives?

Mistico: I had no motives. I just wanted to see the match. I was hoping to challenge the winner I never meant to get involved.

Starr: Come on! You could have watched from the monitor. You went ringside and some feel cost Fox the Championship. Is it jealousy? Is it that you want Sydal for yourself?

Mistico: Look... I told you. I wasn't there to disrupt the match. If anything I was attacked. I want that title back. Dante Fox didn't get it done. Now it's my turn.

Starr: Some say you already had your turn. Matt Sydal seems like he feels sorry for you. They don't respect you as a challenger anymore.

Mistico: Not respecting me would be a bad idea. For anyone... including YOU!

(Mistico is about to go after Starr. When Matt Sydal comes out.)

Sydal: Brother... what are you doing man? This isn't like you. Don't let this weasel get in your head. I respect you. The whole locker room does. But I beat you twice. Now other challengers are stepping up. I have no doubt you can get back to the top but you have to let the next guys get their chance.

Starr: Sounds to me like he is ducking you. But hey what do I know?

Mistico: Get back to the top? I never left it. But Dante Fox is the #1 contender? That's fine. Have your rematch. I wont be anywhere near ringside. But after... no matter who holds that title its coming back to me!

(Matt extends his arm but Mistico shoves it away and walks off.)

Starr: Looks like you have made an enemy, champ. That's the cost of having that belt, no?

Sydal: Chicky.. You are such a shit stirrer. If I was you I would worry about Alberto Del Rio. You let me worry about being the SKY Champion.

Starr: Well that's all our time. This story has a lot farther to go. And as for Alberto... If I was you I would stay far away from me or the Punjabi Lion, Jinder Mahal.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

We see a video package for The New Latino Nightmare. Carlos talks about how they regained their Trios Titles. Next is to regain the World titles.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #36 (12/3/17) Nln_bw10

(We switch to somewhere in the catacombs under the Temple. Carlito is with his father as the New Latino Nightmare are stretching.)

Carlito: Dad... Is there something you want to tell me?

Carlos Colon: Like what, mi hijo?

Carlito: I saw something last week. I saw you with a man. I don't know who he was. But dad you called him "Master". What the "Bleep" is going on?

(Carlos grabs his son and puts him up against a wall with force.)

Colon: Don't you ever say that aloud again! You forget whatever you think you saw. Comprende?!!

Carlito: Ye-Ye-yes Dad. I got it...

Colon: You better have. You better pray he doesn't know you saw him.... Nightmare... get ready. Tonight our shadow spreads farther than ever.

(From the shadows we see PJ Black as he was witnessing the entire exchange.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: The chance is here to return the World 6-Man Championship to the Temple, Melissa.

Melissa: Los Banditos have been to the top before in Tag Team competition. Now Then can do it in 6-Man as well.

Hugo: Riot Squad have ruled this division for years. This will be no small task.

Main Event: Riot Squad w/Sir Oliver Humperdink vs Los Banditos - World 6-Man Tag Team Championship

As you can expect here in the Temple there are no rules being enforced by the referee. Which suits the Champs just fine. In fact it plays to their advantage. The Guerrero brothers can cheat with the best of them but being allowed to use weapons and brawl on the outside proves to be a great recipe for Riot Squad. The battle wages with no real near falls taking place.

Eventually Mando and Hector get Barend in the ring and go for the Gory Destroyer. They hit it! But as they cover they are blasted by chairshots from Iaukea & Collins. Chavo is trying to enter but Humperdink is holding his boot. Curtis grabs the chair and lays it on Hector before hitting a big Splash. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winners: Riot Squad

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #36 (12/3/17) CURTIS_KING1

(The Champs have prevailed then the lights go out. When they return, Carlos & The New Latino Nightmare are in the ring. They are in the face of the Riot Squad. The Champs just had a wild title defense. But they just shrug and go right at he former Champions. They are brawling all over. Carlos is in the ring watching when he is given a low blow from behind by Humperdink. Oliver grabs the chair that was lying in the ring. He readies to crack Carlos with it when the lights go out again. When they come back on...

????:

Hugo: La Pesidilla Nueva have drawn the battle lines with this attack.

Melissa: Yea but... Who the HELL was that monster????

Hugo: I have no idea but when it comes to Carlos Colon and Carina it can't be good. But that question will have to wait for next time. For Melissa Santos I am Hugo Savinovich, thanks for watching, Good Night!

Melissa: Did you see the size of him?

We switch to an unknown location. Dario is there. In the background we see Matanza eating what looks to be raw meat. In walks PJ Black.

Dario: I trust everything went as planned.

Black: Yeah, She's booking me next week. She had questions, I answered them. But that's not the real story.

Dario: I'm in no mood for dramatics. Spit it out.

Black: Apparently... There's another player pulling the strings. Someone who has Carlos Colon under his thumb.

Dario: Did you see him?

Black: Nope but I know he's terrified of him. Look I have done what you asked. I got my contract now. I want to go back to what I came here for. To compete. What's happening here. I've already been a party to too much of it.

Dario: You have done well. Yes go back to the Temple. I don't need you anymore. And when I am back in control. I will remember who was loyal.

(PJ nods and leaves.)

Dario: Matanza... You may have to kill him later. But right now I have a sneaky suspicion I know just who this Puppet Master is...

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #36 (12/3/17) Maxresdefault

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #36 (12/3/17)
Page 1 of 1