FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #03 (4/30/15)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #03 (4/30/15) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #03 (4/30/15)   CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #03 (4/30/15) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 6:19 pm

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqNGoAwYYk8

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #03 (4/30/15) CWX_zps5dcf5a28

ON today's Show...
Famous B vs Fenix
Mercedes Martinez vs Nidia Guenard
Stephen FN James vs Son of Havoc
Main Event: Pedro Morales vs Konnan - CWX Universal Championship

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich along with the "Juice" Juventud Guerrera! Coming to you from the Temple here in Mexico City. Juvi, tonight hermano. We got a big Main Event!

Juvi: Yo holmes. It don't get bigger. The Universal Champ, Pedro Morales takes on the man who thought he was champ. Konnan. And of course with the new rules here in CWX this is going to be wild.

Hugo: We are ready for another noche caliente!

Famous B vs Fenix

Fenix starts out strong with Arm Drags, Flying headscissors and a springboard dropkick. But B lands a back elbow to the jaw of Fenix. Then an eye gouge. He hits a side slam for 2. Famous B sends him into the ropes but Fenix slides between his legs and hits a Lungblower. Then does the Fénix Driver (Sitout double underhook powerbomb). He climbs up to the top and hits Firebird (Corkscrew somersault senton). He covers for 3.

Winner: Fenix

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #03 (4/30/15) Fenix

Hugo: WOW! Fenix has quite the debut!

Juvi: That was impressive. Looks like he's been studying his Juvi tapes.

Hugo: Except he actually won the match.

We get a video package on Pedro Morales. It shows Pedro growing up in the streets of Puerto Rico. Robbing tourists & fighting in the streets. Until someone takes him to a place to train to become a wrestler. He says it changed his life. Taught him a different way. Then we see clips of a younger Pedro wrestling to cheers from the crowd. He says he learned to do things the right way. But he never forgot where he came from and now its  time he went back to his roots. To show everyone he is not a man to be trifled with. He will show everyone in CWX that Pedro is not the one you cheer....He's the one you should Fear!

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #03 (4/30/15) PedroMoralesWWWFBelt

Mercedes Martinez vs Nidia Guenard

Nidia and Mercedes have themselves a clean match. Nidia hits a reverse DDT. Then whips Martinez to the corner. She follows in but gets caught with a Superkick! Tiger Suplex by Mercedes. She hits La Pescadora Buster and covers. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Mercedes Martinez

Hugo: Good victory by a fan favorite here in Mexico, Mercedes Martinez.

Juvi: Yeah my daughter is a big fan of hers. Damn posters of her on the wall. I said Where's the Juventud posters. She says "Papi I see you all the time!" Kids...

Hugo: She sounds like a bright girl.

(Camera switches to the office of Dario Cueto. He is refiling his drink. He looks to refill someone elses but and woman's hand blocks him. The camera  pans up and we see LoVE & Mandy Leon.)
CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #03 (4/30/15) Img-thing?CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #03 (4/30/15) Mandy-Leon-45

LOVE: Thank you Dario, but I think we've had enough.

Dario: Of course... So now my dears. You have seen just a little of what my temple has to offer.

Mandy: Our interests are...peaked.

LOVE: Bottom line Dario. You make a lot of promises. Show a lot of cash. But the Hotties can get that anywhere. And we don't need to be in Meheeco to get it.

Mandy: What She's saying is...What can you offer us that no one else can?

Dario: You don't like my scotch. You don't like my money. Maybe you don't like me. What is it you want?

(Mandy gets up and walks behind Dario's chair. She starts rubbing his neck seductively.)

Mandy: Oh we like your booze. And we really like your money. And maybe...just maybe we can like you too.

LOVE: But what you have that we need is power. We want you to use your influence to make something happen in the UWF.

Dario: What? What is it you want?

(Mandy whispers in Dario Cueto's ear. Dario sounds surprised then gives his cheshire cat smile.)

Dario: Yes..... I like it. Stick with me ladies. Dario Cueto will make this happen.

(Dario gulps down his drink and smiles.)

We get a commercial for the upcoming CWX Cinco De Maya Mayhen Show. Featuring....

The Crew vs Los Ice creams & El Matador Loco
Women's Battle royal
TNT vs Jos LeDuc in a Strap Match
Primo & Tito Colon vs Drago & Dr X
Mistico vs Pentagon JR
Main Event: Pedro Morales & Manny Fernandez vs Hercules Ayala & Konnan (If Pedro is pinned or submitted he loses the CWX Universal Title.)

(Back to ringside.)

Hugo: We have a good match-up coming here Juice.

Juvi: Son of Havoc and Stephen FN James. Damn gringos take everything from us.

Hugo: Don't listen to my partner folks this should be a great match.

Son of Havoc vs Stephen FN James

Stephen is very cocky at the start.Some fans are heckling him. And he flips them off while saying "Number 1". They start off mat wrestling.Then Stephen winds up getting SoH up against the ropes. The ref calls for a break. James releases and smiles to the crowd then lands a kick. He whips Havoc to the ropes then lands a knee to his breadbasket. James bodyslams him. He hits the ropes but Havoc is up and dropkicks him. SoH then does a hurracanrana that sends James to the floor. Havoc hits the ropes and hits a diving Tope out on him. Fans chant CWX. Son of Havoc is still landing punches on James outside the ring. James is trying to escape he winds up slumped on the timekeepers's table. Havoc climbs on the railing and jumps off at him.

But James turns and catches him with bell to the face! The ref can do nothing as weapons are allowed in CWX. He waits for SoH to get to his knees and slams the bell across his back. He rolls back into the ring and just sits there. The ref is looking at James and James is looking the ref. Then James yells for him to count. But the referee says there are no countouts. James realizes this now and stomps like a spoiled child. He goes back out and drags Havoc up and rolls him back in. James enters and Son of Havoc rolls him up in a small package. 1.. 2..

No!!!! James kicks out! He lands a kick then hits the Georgia Bulldog  (Leg drop bulldog). He covers for the 3 count.

Winner: Stephen FN James

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #03 (4/30/15) 03

Afterwards James gets a mic and informs the crowd at he will have a team in the upcoming title Tournament. As part of his signing bonus he is allowed to get one shot at any title in CWX so he wants in to the tournament. And he is picking Son of Havoc as one of his partners! Son of Havoc looks confused but just shrugs and leaves the ring.

Juvi: This guy gets a shot at any title in Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme?

Hugo: I guess that was his surprise.

Juvi: What the hell is Cueto thinking?? And What is this about a Title Tournament?

Hugo: Stay with us!

Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #03 (4/30/15) 0

Starr: Bienvenida. This is Chicky Starr's Sport Shop. I am Chicky Starr. This week I couldn't get anyone I really wanted so we brought in Mil Mascaras instead. Hola Mil I guess. You"re a wrestler, yes?

Mascaras: Why am I even here?

Starr: HEY! Cuidado! It's a great honor to be on my Sport's Shop. You were in the match for the Universal Championship?

Mascaras: I was. It was a great match.

Starr: A match you lost to Konnan. But after the match. Pedro Morales decided to take things into his own hands. yes?

Mascaras: Si. That's what happened. And Pedro made a big mistake. That is not the way things are done. If he wanted the title he should have been in the match. He took the coward's way. Un cobarde!

Starr: Cobarde?? You're calling the CWX Champion a coward. Big words for a guy who cover up his face with a mask. Chicky Starr has no mask. Because Chicky has a nice face. And I'm no coward.

(Mascaras stands up.)

Mascaras: And you're saying I am?

Then from behind Pedro Morales cracks Mil Mascaras in the back of the head with the Universal Title Belt. Pedro is yelling at him in spanish but we have subtitles. He says Who are you calling a coward? I am the CWX Champion and you will respect me.

Starr: Ay pobresito! That's all for the Sports Shop.

We see a video package for Shinsuke Nakamura. It says he is the King of Strong Style. Strong Style means its leave it all in the ring. It's all about heart. The ability to withstand punishment and keep Fighting. It shows him pounding heavy bags with kicks and knee strikes. Finally busting one open with a Boma Ye.
CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #03 (4/30/15) Nakamura-King

(Camera back to ringside)

Hugo: CWX Universal Championship Match is here!

Juvi: Konnan is pissed but I'm digging the new attitude from Pedro.

Hugo: The lovely Rosa Acosta has the introductions.

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #03 (4/30/15) Rosa-Acosta-Heart-Bikini-psd42802

Main Event: Pedro Morales(c) vs Konnan - Universal Championship

Both these men are adept at wrestling or fighting. But Konnan is still angry and he wants to fight. He goes right at Pedro with huge punches which the crowd cheers with every connection. Pedro fires back with big left hooks. He lands an uppercut which may have been a little low. The referee is admonishing him. Pedro now is choking Konnan on the ropes. The referee counts to five. Pedro is not releasing. The referee warns Pedro but he isn't listening. Konnan is in bad shape. The referee threatens to pull out a Yellow card. Then Pedro releases Konnan who rolls out the ring trying to get some air.

Pedro goes out after him and Konnan drives a chair into his mid-section then a chair shot across his back. Konnan rares back for a blast to the head but Pedro blocks it. He hits a low kick. He wrests the chair away and throws it in the face of Konnan. Then he lands some piston type punches to the challenger's head which has a trinkle of blood now. Pedro shows his bloody fist to the camera as the crowd boos. He goes to send Konnan into the post but instead its Morales that goes head first into it. Konnan rolls back into the ring. Lying on his back. In staggers a now bloody Pedro Morales. These 2 men start trading punches again. Konnan has Pedro staggered. He  whips him into the ropes and hits the Rolling Thunder Clothesline. Then motions to the crowd...187(Cradle DDT). He covers 1.. 2..

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Pedro Kicks out! Konnan takes a deep breath. He pulls up Morales and goes for another Rolling Thunder Clothesline but gets caught with a Huge left hook. Then Pedro Hits a scoop Powerslam. He pulls him up...Atomic  Backbreaker. He covers 1.. 2.. NO! Konnan kicks out. Pedro immediately locks on the Boston Crab. Konnan is in bad shape it looks like he's going to tap.  When in runs Mil Mascaras! He dropkicks  Pedro in the back of the head! The referee has pulled out 2 yellow cards. Mil grabs Pedro and  hits  a Neckbreaker! Rolls Konnan on top. 1.. 2.. NO! Pedro puts his foot on the bottom rope. Mascaras goes to go after Pedro again. But the ref steps in and is threatening him with a 2nd yellow card. Konnan is realizing what just happened and shoves Mascaras Mascaras shoves him back. Then Konnan lands a kick and the K Factor!  The referee is trying to roll Mil out the ring. Pedro hits a low blow from behind. He rolls up Konnan. The ref counts 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner and still UNIVERSAL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: Pedro Morales 19:39

Hugo: Pedro Morales somehow escapes with the title!

Juvi: AND those 2 bendejos now got a yellow card. Hahaha!

Hugo: Mil Mascaras' temper got the best of him. It cost Konnan too.

Pedro has made his way to the back while Konnan and Mil Mascaras are left in the ring glaring at one another.

Camera switches to somewhere in the catacombs of the Arena. We see Hercules Ayala benchng 350 pounds. In walks Dario Cueto.

Dario: Impressive. Much like the legendary Hercules. The Prince of Power...

Ayala: What do you want, Cueto?

Dario: Many things I assure you. But today its not what I want......It's what I can give to you.

Ayala stops lifting weights and sits up quietly

Dario: It seems you and Manny Fernandez hate for one another can not be confined to a ring. So Next show you two will face each other in a match I created. You are not bound to the ring. Falls count anywhere in the Temple. I call it Temple of Doom.

Hercules nods his head and smiles.

Dario: Its settled then. I expect to see a lot of violence from you....Don't disappoint me.

Roll Credits
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #03 (4/30/15)
Page 1 of 1