FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #35 (11/14/18)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #35 (11/14/18) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #35 (11/14/18)   CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #35 (11/14/18) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 7:42 pm

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #35 (11/14/18) Cwx11

The Opening Theme Music:

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #35 (11/14/18) Pbucket

Previously on La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre...

KENTA & Andrade "Cien" Almas move to the finals of the Lucha Underground Cup.

Chyna wins a Loser Leave town match with Sami Callahan reinstating her and Cibernetico.

Fenix and Rey Mysterio issued challenges to both Finn Balor & World TV Champ AJ Styles.

Las Sicarias give an offer to Las Espinas to join them but only have one spot open. The first one to accept is in.

Dario has a meeting with an old friend of his father who tells him he can not get involved with his war with Catrina and tells him goodbye.

Dario Cueto begins a journey back to the Temple with plans to regain control..

(Show opens in the catacombs under the Temple. We see La Rosa Negra working out when Ivelisse walks up to her.)

Ivelisse: Any thoughts on our offer?

Negra: Not... interested. I thought we made that clear last time.

Ivelisse: I did too. But then your little partner came calling to Amanda. Seemed a bit interested after all...

Negra: Mentirosa! That's bullshit. She did no such thing. Take your mind games elsewhere, bendeja.

Ivelisse: Figured you would say that. Truth is I gave you both the invite but I rather have had you. But your partner is I guess smarter. Or at least sneakier. Good luck.

Negra: Whatever... Why don't you go play in traffic now.

(Ivelisse leaves  and as she does she bumps into Rosita. She looks back at La Rosa Negra and then back at Rosita and winks. Then walks away.)

Rosita: What was that about?

Negra: Nothing. She just talking mieda.

(Both women look at each other somewhat suspiciously.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

On today's Show...
Jinder Mahal vs Super Fly
La Rosa Negra vs Marti Belle
Mistico vs Dante Fox vs Fire Ant vs Jack Evans
Sports Shop guest: KENTA & Andrade Almas
Main Event: Prince Puma vs Carlito - Aztec Championship

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich here with Melissa Santos. Melissa we are coming up soon to our Temple of Doom show coming the night before GLORY. We are going to tell you all about that card later but tonight we have quite a big Main Event.

Melissa: Yes, The Aztec Champion, Prince Puma will be defending that title against Carlito.

Hugo: Carlito has had some success here since joining his father in the camp of the our boss, Catrina. Also on tonight's show we will have a 4 way match with the winner getting a title shot at Matt Sydal and his SKY Championship at Temple of Doom.

Melissa: Bu that's not all Hugo! We have learned that Catrina has decided to create a Womens Championship here in CWX. It is called La Reina de Templo. Which translates to Queen of the Temple. And the first match is tonight!

Hugo: Wow! This is going to be some show. Buckle in everyone. Let's send it to Mr Unpredictable, Johnny Rodz.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #35 (11/14/18) 6716015_orig

Jinder Mahal w/Chicky Starr vs Super Fly

Super Fly is always game but he is just manhandled by Mahal. After a bit Starr tells Jinder to end it. And he gives him Khallas (Cobra clutch slam). 1.. 2.. 3.

Winner: Jinder Mahal

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #35 (11/14/18) Jinder-mahal-raw

(As Chicky and Jinder celebrate Mahal then grabs Super Fly to inflict more punishment when running into the ring is Alberto Del Rio. He is laying big haymakers to Jinder who finally falls backwards out of the ring.The crowd is on their feet for their hero.)

ADR: You think that was bad. You haven't seen anything. I just got confirmation... At the big show the night before GLORY... I get you one on one!  But it get's better estúpido tonto. We are having a Temple of Doom Match! And you won't be walking out of it.... (Crowd Pops)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Video Package for the Lucha Underground Cup. It updates on all the matches that have led to the finals.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #35 (11/14/18) Lu_cup10

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera switches to Rosa Mendes.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #35 (11/14/18) Rosa-mendes-wwe-e1487013713565

Rosa: Buenos, I am here con La Luchadora Destroya, Jennifer Blake. Jennifer you had a scheduled Leather Strap Match that had to be postponed due to an injury to your elbow. That match has been reset for The Temple of Doom show. I first must ask. How is the elbow and are you ready for that type of brutal match?

Blake: My elbow is just fine. And even if it wasn't, which it is, It wouldn't matter because yes it may be brutal. But not for me. I am going to whip the skin of Sarah Stock's frail bones at Temple of Doom.

Rosa: Are you at all worried that what happens in this match will work against you in the tournament to crown La Reina De Templo?

Blake: Do you speaky the English? I just said, I am not going to get any beating. I'm giving it. And so no. That wont affect me becoming La Reina De Templo, because I am already the Queen around here. That belt will just be another trophy to put with these masks that I have collected.

Rosa: You mention those masks. Something that is what upset Sarah Stock in the first place. But she doesn't wear a mask for you to take.

Blake: No. But maybe I will carry a bad of her flailed hide around as a trophy. Sarah Stock get ready to get thew whipping your mama should have gave when you told her you wanted to get in the business of the Luchadora Destroya!

Rosa: Temple of Doom will be a Must Watch for sure.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

La Rosa Negra W/Rosita vs Marti Belle - 1st round tournament match

Negra starts out fast and has Belle on the ropes a bit. But Marti goes to the eyes and then gives Negra a Hair Slam. She traps her in an Indian Death Lock as we see Las Sicarias walk down into the ringside area. Rosita is pounding the mat trying to urge Rosa to get to the ropes which she does. And then we see Rosita see Ivelisse and Amanda Rodriguez. She gets on her guard quickly but they seem to be paying no attention to her. Belle suplexes Negra to the mat then goes to the ropes Amanda is calling to the referee who immediately pulls out a yellow card and warns her to stay away from the ring. But that allows Ivelisse to trip Belle as she was coming off the ropes. She crashes hard. As Negra now climbs up and hits a top rope Splash for the win.

Winner: La Rosa Negra

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #35 (11/14/18) 4e980b269da75ba7ba77dcaa695321075061a978_hq

(After the match Las Sicarias celebrate like they just won. Rosita is looking at Rosa Negra trying to understand what just happened.)

Hugo: Is La Rosa Negra part of Las Sicarias now?

Melissa: I don't know! I think Rosita is asking the same question. But honestly I'm not sure La Rosa Negra even saw what Ivelisse did.

Hugo: This is definitely something that we need to get more information about. But alas La Rosa Negra moves on. We will be back!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

In the locker room area we see Sabu working out. Up comes Famous B. He walks over to Sabu and tells him ever since he has returned from his injury he has barely been on TV. The problem is Sabu is just not famous enough. but that's where he comes in. He gives a Shiny Golden Business card and tells him to call him when he's ready to be famous. Sabu just snarls at him. Famous B leaves the card on the bench next to him and leaves.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: We know SKY Champion, Matt Sydal will be defending that title at Temple of Doom but against who?

Melissa: Well the answer is one of these 4 men. The winner of this 4 Corner Match gets the shot.

Hugo: One of those 4 is former Champion, Mistico, who you know wants so bad to get another shot at regaining that title.

Mistico vs Dante Fox vs Fire Ant vs Jack Evans - #1 Contender to SKY Championship  

Wild Match with crazy high spots. Fire Ant hits Mistico with a Missile Dropkick from the top rope to floor. Evans DDTs Dante Fox on the ring apron.  Mistico catches Evans with a Top Rope Frankensteiner. Evans gives Fire Ant a Super Samoan Drop. Corkscrew Backflip Plancha by Fox on all 3 men.

The crowd is just enthralled by the action. Fire Ant hits Burning Hammer on Evans. He covers 1.. 2.. Basement dropkick to the head by Fox! Dante now grabs Ant as Mistico hits La Mistica on Jack. Evans is about to tap. Fox gives Fire Ant Foxcatcher (Crossed-armed fisherman buster). The ref is both counting and seeing if Evans taps. 1.. 2.. 3! Right after he counts 3 we see Jack start tapping out but the 3 count came a few seconds first.

Winner: Dante Fox

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #35 (11/14/18) Hqdefault

(Mistico thinks he's won but the referee is explaining that the tap out came just second too late. Mistico is furious. He is about to punch out the referee when Fox grabs his arm preventing him from landing the punch and thus being fired. Dante tries to calm Mistico down which he seems to do so. Then Mistico storms out the ring in frustration.)

Melissa: Dante Fox pulls this out. A bit of an upset in my opinion. Mistico once again has this string of bad luck follow him.

Hugo: Well I think it's getting to him. He almost lost his cool there. But Dante Fox vs Matt Sydal could steal the show at Temple of Doom. Still to come our Main Event!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Catrina is in her office with Mil Muertes. A knock at the door then walks in Cibernetico and Chyna.

Catrina: You're supposed to wait until I say to come in. So much for any etiquette.

Cibernetico: Whatever Catrina. Last week Chyna won us the right to be back here in CWX. Yet we have no bookings.

Catrina: It's been a couple of weeks. Let's not be impatient. I have a whole roster that needs to be put to use. What do you want?

Cibernetico: A match. At Temple of Doom.

Catrina: Fine I will find you an opponent...

Chyna: No... He doesn't want some squash match against a nobody. He wants something worthy of Temple of Doom.

Catrina: Like who?

(Cibernetico turns to Mil Muertes.)

Cibernetico: Him...

(An evil smirk crosses Catrina's lips)

Catrina: You want to face Death? You are either brave or stupid. I think you know which I think it is. You have your match. It was nice having you here in my Temple.

(Chyna and Cibernetico back away out the office never taking their eyes off the masked man.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

We see a video package for the situation with El Rey, Fenix, Finn Balor & World Television Champion, AJ Styles. And it says "At Temple of Doom: 4 Corners"

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #35 (11/14/18) Doom-trailer-E3-578090

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #35 (11/14/18) Chicky1

Starr: Welcome to Chicky Starr's Sports Shop. I'm Chicky Starr and before we get to our guests. Let me tell you something Alberto Del Rio. You think you got something over on us because you begged Catrina for a Temple of Doom match? WE WANT THAT! The Punjabi Lion will devour you at Temple of Doom. No one can stop  this man. Especially not a wash out has been like you. Ahora... To my guests they are  the finalists to the Lucha Underground Cup tournament. KENTA & Andrade "Cien" Almas.

Almas: Gracias Chicky!

KENTA: Thank you.

Starr: Gentlemen as far as I can tell you two have never faced off before. Now you both got by 30 other entrants in this tournament to win the inaugural Cup and gain a contract here in CWX. How important is this for you KENTA?

KENTA; Hai. It is Very important. I love the spirit of ...

Starr: Yes. That's nice. Now Andrade. Tell me is it more important to for you due to your Latino heritage to beat this man?

Almas: Claro Chicky! Yo es un Latino! And this is the Temple and Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme. Last I checked Japan isn't in the Caribbean. And let's be honest... There is nothing very "EXTREME" about this guy. I am the future of this business. And I always keep it "Cien".

Starr: I love it! Now KEMPO...

KENTA: It's KEN-TA...

Starr: Lo que sea... You change your name all the time anyway. Now You are going to have this match on PPV! On GLORY! This is a big deal isn't it?

KENTA: Of course! This is very exciting for me and my...

Starr: Great: How about you Andrade? How does it feel to be able to defeat this guy and win the Cup on PPV?

Almas: It will be destiny Chicky. I was meant for just that... GLORY. And I will achieve that when I win the Lucha Underground Cup. I am the baddest man in that ring and it will be a chance for the world to find that out as well.

Starr: Well that's all our time..

(KENTA snatches the mic away from Starr.)

KENTA: At Glory I am going to shut that mouth up of yours when I pick you up on my shoulders and you GO TO SLEEP! And Chicky after I do that, if I see you anywhere in that arena you will take a nap too!

(KENTA drops the mic and walks off.)

Almas: Jeez that guy never shuts up.

Starr: Well you better shut him up at Glory or I will! That's all for this time. Adios Muchachos!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

We see a video package for GLORY. It quickly shows the the card and then focuses on the Main Event..

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #35 (11/14/18) Glory

(We switch to an undisclosed location. We see Dario Cueto and PJ Black waiting then up walks the mysterious old man that was a friend of Dario's father in the past.)

Man: I told you Dario. I am no longer involved in this thing with your sister. Do not contact me again. I wont respond next time.

Dario: Cut the shit old man. Forget Catrina. I will take care of her soon. I want to know about my father...

Man: Your father? Dario I don't have time for you to chase ghosts right now.

Dario: Ahh but he's no ghost... is he?

(The old man's face turns pale.)

Dario: I can see from your expression that you know. And yes I now know too. Where is he?

Man: Dario Please leave me out of this... Who told you?... Wait... of course... You found Magdalena didn't you? She told you. That wasn't smart... for her.

Dario: No. It's not smart for you. You see now you are going to tell me what you know then you wont relay anything to him.

Man: And whose going to make me? You? That kid you got with you? I may be old but I'm tough.

Dario: Are you? That's good I am going to need you to be tough right now...

(The man feels the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. He turns to see...)

Whose here?:

(The man now has the look of fear in his eyes. The camera pans away as we hear his cries trail off in the distance.)

Hugo: The Aztec Title is on the line, Melissa.

Melissa: Prince Puma has been impressive but so has Carlito. And with the forces he has behind him you have to think this could prove to be his night.

Hugo: You say that but I would be remiss if I didn't point out he is out here all alone.

Main Event: Prince Puma vs Carlito - CWX Aztec Championship

Carlito comes out fast at Puma. Trying to ground the high flyer from the start. It works for a while but Puma is more than just high spots. He catches Carlito with a Superkick then a Wheelbarrow Suplex. Fight goes to floor. Carlito sends Puma into the wall. He then Suplexes him into the ringside seats. Battle continues, and Puma hits Carlito with the Copter Bomb. 1.. 2..

No. Carlito rolls out but is hit with a flip dive. He rolls him back in and goes to the apron for a Slingshot Hurracanrana. 1.. 2.. NO! They both pop up and Carlito hits a clothesline.  Then he rolls him up with his feet on the ropes! 1.. 2.. NO!. Carlito Then school boys him with a handful of tights! 2 Count again. Superman Punch from Puma! Then he nails the Benadryller. He goes up... 630 Senton! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Prince Puma

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #35 (11/14/18) Puma-1461834628-800

(Puma celebrates as Carlito heads back out the ring area. Then in walks a surprising visitor...)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #35 (11/14/18) Jushinliger_fp-1437198196-800

Liger walks up to Puma and looks right at the Aztec Title. Puma is almost in disbelief that this legend stands before him. Liger doesn't know much English but the moment is unmistakable. Puma nods his head and says "Temple of Doom". Then he holds up the belt. Liger nods as well as the fans chant "THUNDER!" They shake hands and Liger leaves the champ to continue his victory celebration.

Hugo: I think we just added a match to Temple of Doom Melissa!

Melissa: Oh My God! Prince Puma vs Jushin Thunder Liger??? This just rocked the Temple to the core listen to these fans!

Hugo: November 22nd. Temple of Doom. You absolutely do NOT want to miss this. For Melissa Santos I am Hugo Savinovich, thanks for watching, Good Night!

Melissa: THUNDER!!

TEMPLE OF DOOM
Mil Muertes vs Cibernetico
New Latino Nightmare vs Los Banditos - Trios Championship
Jennifer Blake vs "Dark Angel" Sarah Stock - Leather Strap Match
Jinder Mahal vs Alberto Del Rio - Temple of Doom Match
Prince Puma vs Jushin "Thunder" Liger - Aztec Championship
Main Event: El Rey vs Finn Balor vs Fenix vs AJ Styles - World Television Championship

We switch to the catacombs where we see a dejected Carlito he is walking towards a room. He hears his father's voice and someone elses. he stops to listen and then peers through a crack. He sees his father and a hooded figure.

Hooded Man: Is everything set. I want my Nightmare to dispose of the Banditios and return the World 6-Man belts to me... I will not tolerate any mis-steps. Anyone who fails me will meet heir demise. Do you hear me Carlos??!!!

Colon: Yes Master. I will not fail you and if any of the Nigtmare are not up to task they will be dealt with.

Hooded Man: You better hope so. You are only breathing because I allow it. The same for your son. You are all pawns. and I have no problem sacrificing a pawn to win the game.

Colon: Yes Master... Thank You Master.

(We hear an evil laugh come from the mystery man as Carlito whispers. "What the F*ck?... Who is he? And why is my father kneeling to him???")

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #35 (11/14/18) Latest?cb=20130528230022

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #35 (11/14/18)
Page 1 of 1