FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #27 (1/15/17)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #27 (1/15/17) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #27 (1/15/17)   CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #27 (1/15/17) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 8:50 pm

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!]

The Opening Theme Music:

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #27 (1/15/17) CWX_zps5dcf5a28

(Show opens in the catacombs under the Temple. Dario is there addressing his army of Matanza, Delirious, Abdullah, Cibernetico and Chyna.)

Dario: This is what I brought you here for. My sister, Catrina is here to try to seize control. We will stop them... We must stop them, comprende?

Chyna: What do you want us to do?

Dario: She's going to show up again tonight I'm sure. I want you guys to find her and Mil Muertes and finish them. I don't care if its in the ring, the bathroom, catering. Find them and destroy them. I want you guys to split into teams...

Matanza: NOOO!!! I need no help! I will find them and then I will tear our sister's pet's head off his shoulders!

Dario: Fine hermano. I am not going to argue with you. The show is about to start. So stay alert.

(They all leave down a different path Dario watches them leave with a concerned look. He is about to leave himself when the lights flicker. When they stop Catrina is standing behind him.)

Dario: How did you get down here?

Catrina: Come on now dear brother. I grew up here just like you. I know better than anyone how to get here.

Dario: Why? Why are you doing this? You never cared about this place before.

Catrina: That's true. I didn't want anything to do with this dreadful place after our father died. But I saw what you have done. You have made this place into an important part of the UWF. You have amassed power. I think I deserve that power.

Dario: You left. Vowed to not return. Now that I have worked to make this place a success you want to just sashay in here with your brute and take over? No hermana. I won't let you. And I have an army to stop you and Mil Muertes. Take my advice... leave now. You do and I will reinstate the truce and we all go on. Refuse and I will destroy you.

Catrina: Did you think that would work? Little brother you always were more bark than bite. You talk about working hard? We both know you gained power by taking advantage of those around you. Dare I say I think many of the fighters here would prefer it if I was in charge. As for your army? You didn't think I wasn't prepared did you? I have a few allies of my own. Boys...

(Out walks Carlos Colon and The New Latino Nightmare. The surround Dario who is visibly shaken.)

Carlos: Don't worry jefe. We aren't going to take you out... yet. But get this straight, things are changing here in the Temple. Accept it or be devoured by it.

Catrina: Come let's leave my brother for now. After all he has a show to put on, right?

(They leave leaving Dario alone.)

Dario: So Carlos... The betrayals keep coming. Well I can play that game too.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

On today's Show...
Carlito vs Super Fly
Mistico vs Mil Mascaras - CWX SKY Championship
Sarah Stock vs La Rosa Negra vs Candice Michelle 
Sports Shop guest: Rey Mysterio & Melina
Main Event: New Latino Nightmare vs Los Banditos - CWX Trios Titles

Hugo: Feliz ano nuevo!!! Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich here once more con Melissa Santos. Melissa this is our first show of 2017 and the first show since the shocking events from Final Battle.

Melissa: Hugo, I have been talking with our fans on social media and its all people want to talk about. Catrina and Mil Muertes showing up at Final Battle and Catrina referring to Dario Cueto as her brother?

Hugo: That was very surprising to me as well. We hope to hear more about that today. Also we can't for get what happened in the Aztec Championship match and the heinous actions of Rey Mysterio Jr and Melina.

Melissa: Who could ever believe Rey would turn his back on the fans just for the title? I know many Temple faithful whose heart were broken.

Hugo: we will hear from him tonight also we have not 1 but 2 title matches as the new SKY Champion Mistico defends against Mil Mascaras and in the Main Event La Nuevo Pesidilla Latino defend the Trios titles against Los Banditos.

Melissa: This is going to be a hot show!

Hugo:  Let's send it now to this week's guest ring announcer, Claudia Sampedro

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #27 (1/15/17) Claudiasampedro12

Carlito vs Super Fly

Carlito is coming off a disappointing loss at Final Battle and in fact has not been faring well since the revelation of his father being Dark Parka. But here he gets on track early and really dominates SF. He ends it with the Backstabber.

Winner: Carlito

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #27 (1/15/17) Carlito265

Hugo: Good effort from Carlito tonight gets him the victory.

Melissa: That's fine and all. But where is he going? I mean does he have any direction now? He just seems to be wandering through his career.

Hugo: Harsh criticism Melissa. I think Carlito is finding his way. Give him time.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Video Package for Mil Muertes and Catrina. It shows the surprise appearance by them at Final Battle then we hear Catrina speak about growing up here in the Temple and she has come back to with Mil Muertes to dominate it.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #27 (1/15/17) Maxresdefault

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera switches to Rosa Mendes.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #27 (1/15/17) Rosa-Mendes-in-Printad-Dress

Rosa: Feliz Ano nuevo! I want to bring in now Jennifer Blake. Jennifer at Final Battle you came out on top in your Mask vs Hair match with Sexy Star.

Blake: As if it was ever any question that I would? Look here. Here are two masks I have already taken off Luchadoras here in CWX. I guess you can call me the Luchadora Destroyer. It's time this company treats me like the Queen I am. I can't be stopped. I wont be stopped.

(In walks Sarah Stock.)

Stock: You sure do talk a lot of trash. Considering your two big wins were by fluke.

Blake: Fluke? No such thing. Either you win or you lose. And I have the proof here in my hand. As for you, your lucky anyone even gave you a job. I am a big deal here in the Temple. I would watch what you say to me.

Stock: You're right. I shouldn't come out here and just speak to you that way.

Blake: That's bett...

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #27 (1/15/17) Smack-comic-speech-bubble_1711043

Stock: Instead I'll do that!

(Sarah walks off with Jennifer holding her face in shock.)

Rosa: Uhhh. That was unexpected. Interview over...

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Mistico vs Mil Mascaras - CWX SKY Championship

This is Mistico's first title defense and what a challenge he has. Mascaras is the consummate professional. He shakes Mistico's hand and the match begins. Lots of arm drags hip tosses and headscissors. Mistico dropkicks Mil thru the ropes. He goes for a Tope Con hilo but MM dives into the ring and the champ crashes to the floor. Mil then goes up top and hits a Cross Body out on the floor on Mistico. Both men are down a while but of course there are no countouts in CWX.

They trade chops out there but MM is the bigger man and his blows sting a bit more. Mil looks to whip Mistico into the railing but he Springboards off it into a Moonsault onto Mil. Fans love that spot. Mistico shoves Mascaras back in the ring. He hits a Senton Atomico. Cover is made! 1.. 2.. No. Double Underhook Suplex into a Float over cover. 1.. 2.. No! Mil kicks out again. Mistico sits MM on the top rope but before he can do anything he is kicked in the face twice. He turns away and Mil jumps on his shoulders and does a Victory Roll! 1.. 2..

NOOO!! Mil stys on him. Airplane Spin. Mil goes up top. He waits for Mistico to stand then goes for the Flying Body Press... But Mistico dropkicks him right out the air! Mil is has the breath knocked out of him. Mistico hits the ropes... La Mistica! He has Mil in the center of the ring. He holds out as long as he could but eventually taps out!

Winner: Mistico

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #27 (1/15/17) Mistico1

(After Mistico again shakes the hand of Mil Mascaras and the crowd gives them a nice hand.)

Hugo: What a great title defense for the SKY Champion.

Melissa: I really thought Mil Mascaras would win this but Mistico has really been on his game. Fun match.

Hugo: There are a lot of potential challengers here in CWX so he needs to stay on his game to keep it.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

We see a video package for AR Fox. He had to defeat his friend to get a spot here in CWX. While he feels bad his friend is gone he knows he has to make the most of this opportunity. He's tired of hearing about potential. It's time to become a star.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #27 (1/15/17) 20140622beyond1118-L

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: Ladies Triangle match coming up next, Melissa.

Melissa: And 3 of the best we have here in CWX.

Hugo: With both Rosita and LoVE ringside this can really get crazy. Any thoughts on the winner?

Melissa: Hard call but I'm thinking Candice could win this.

Sarah Stock vs La Rosa Negra w/Rosita vs Candice Michelle w/LoVE

Match starts off fast but clean with the women on the outside behaving themselves. Sarah does a Flying headscissors to Candice that sends her to the floor and La Rosa Negra quickly capitalizes with a Suicida out on her. Not to be undone Stock nails a Somersault suicide dive on both women. LoVE comes over and shoves Stock down and looks to help her partner. Stock gets up and shoves LoVE down then sends Candice in. La Rosa Negra is up and walks over LoVE towards the ring. LoVE clips her knee from behind. Rosita sees this and goes after LoVE. Negra is holding her knee but rolls back in as Sarah nails a Missile dropkick on Candice. Negra quickly covers Michelle for a two count.

La Rosa Negra is limping a little as she and Stock hit a Double Suplex on Candice. Stock then tries to School girl Negra but she kicks out. Negra hits a jumping boot on Stock but she lands on the bad knee. Candice grabs her and hits an Atomic Shin breaker. She goes for a Figure four but Rosa rolls her up into a small package! 1.. 2.. NOOO! Candice though is met with a Float over DDT by Stock. She grabs Rosa and hits the Stock Market Crash (Fireman's Carry into a Double Knee Gutbuster and then follows with Fall From Heaven (Sitout double underhook powerbomb). 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: "The Dark Angel" Sarah Stock

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #27 (1/15/17) Sarita-sarita-tna-1326980941

(As she celebrates La Rosa Negra and Candice join their partners that are still fighting on the outside. Then from behind Sarah is wallopped. It's Jennifer Blake! She stomps her a bit then pulls her up... Earth-Blake connects! She starts trash talking her some more before leaving her lying in the ring.)

Melissa: No yellow card for that attack??

Hugo: It came after the match. Dario doesn't really care about jumping fighters here as long as it doesn't interfere in the match outcome.

Melissa: Seems a weird rule to me.

Hugo: Speaking of which. We will be showing everyone a breakdown of Yellow cards received here in CWX later in the show.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(After the commercial break we switch to Dario's office. Where Chyna and Delirious are.)

Dario: Anything?

Chyna: No. If they're here they are hiding well.

Dario: Oh They're here... after you left she made... an appearance and it looks like she has friends. Carlos' group of misfits seem to have taken her side.

Chyna: That's not good. Sides are even now.

Dario: We may need more help. And I have some ideas.  Keep on the lookout I have some calls to make.

Chyna: What about the Nightmare? I know you don't tolerate treachery.

Dario: No... I don't. They will soon learn that...

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

We see a video package on Dario's Rules of The Temple. No Countouts. No Disqualifications. Anyone touching a referee earns you a termination immediately. If a wrestler is blatantly not obeying the referee's instructions he can be given a Yellow card. If a wrestler runs in during a match he and the wrestler helped will be given a Yellow card. Official Managers however are exempt from this rule. Three Yellow cards earns you a 30 day suspension. The referees have been instructed to be very lenient in handing out Yellow cards. Yellow cards can be forgiven after a while per Dario's discretion. Here is a list of offenses so far.

Jos LeDuc fired for touching a referee.
Konnan 2 Yellow Cards (Currently Fired from CWX)
Mil Mascaras 1 Yellow Card
King Cuerno 1 Yellow Card
Saturyne AKA Hania 1 Yellow Card
La Parka 1 Yellow Card
ACH 1 Yellow Card
Jon Davis 1 Yellow Card
AR Fox 1 Yellow Card
Jose Maximo 1 Yellow Card
Joel Maximo 1 Yellow Card
Rey Mysterio Jr 1 Yellow Card
Prince Puma 1 Yellow Card
LoVE 1 Yellow Card
Candice Michelle 1 Yellow Card

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #27 (1/15/17) Chicky1

Chicky: Welcome to Chicky Starr's Sports Shop. I'm Chicky Starr and tonight I have the couple everyone is talking about. The new Aztec Champion. Rey Mysterio Jr y Melina!

(Crowd is booing loudly. Rey comes out holding the Aztec Title belt up high.)

Chicky: They do not like you right now, Rey.

Mysterio Jr: No me importa, Chicky. The only thing I do care about is this right here. The Aztec Championship.

Melina: And me, Right?

Mysterio: Of course, mi corazon. Gimme some sugar.

(Rey and Melina kiss as the hostile crowd boos again.)

Starr: This is very exciting but I have to ask you. Was this your plan all along?

Mysterio: All along? I don't know. I knew I wanted this title. And I knew I was better than Fenix or Puma. But it was Melina who guided me down the right path. She showed me that all my career doing things one way just because the fans wanted. It was dumb. Fans don't win you titles. Fans don't give you success. They're just marks that want to feel important. But they're not. Now it's all about me and my lady and how we can go to the top.

Starr: Chicky understands. I'm all about me too. But with your actions you have to know guys like Prince Puma and others will be targeting you.

Melina: Let them come. Ven entonces! We don't care if it's Puma, Fenix, Amazing Red, Texano or anyone else. This title is our ticket to the Main Event at Aniversario and then the CWX Universal Championship.

Starr: Well you have a few months but I see you getting there. With this new attitude you are truly at your best.

Mysterio: Gracias Chicky. I plan on being unstoppable now.

(Out walks Jack Evans.)

Evans: Sorry to interrupt but I just wanted to congratulate you on your victory. And to let you know next show you defend that title for the first time... against ME. And I wanted to add when I beat you for the Aztec title I'm going to bash you over the head with it the way you did to Puma.

Mysterio: Big talk from a little man.

Evans: Yet I'm still bigger than you. See you next show...Rey.

Starr: OK enough of this party crasher. Thank you Rey and Melina. And good luck...

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: Our Main Event is next and its a Trios Championship match.

Melissa: Los Banditos got this shot by virtue of their victory at Final Battle.

Hugo: More like by virtue of a steel chair courtesy of Chavo Jr. Now let's send it back to amazing Claudia Sampedro

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #27 (1/15/17) N9m6IiO

Main Event: New Latino Nightmare W/Carlos Colon vs Los Banditos w/Chavo Jr - CWX Trios Titles

Los Banditos are only inspired by one thing. Money. They know winning these titles will bring more of it their way. Usually Los Banditos would attack before the bell as usual. But the NLN attack them! The champions are owning the Guerrero boys early on. Mando is Powerslammed by Dr X for a 2 count. Drago is choking Hector out on the floor with some cable. Pentagon is lighting up the chest of Chavo with overhand chops that make fans cringe.Pentagon tries too hit Mando with a Package Piledriver but is backdropped. Dr X charges with a clothesline but Mando ducks and he nails a just rising Pentagon. Double Flying Shoulder Block from Mando and Chavo on Dr X. Outside the ring Hector got free and Monkey flips Drago into the ring steps.

The Challengers now dish out their share of punishment. Mando hits X with a Backbreaker for two. He transitions to a Boston Crab. Drago makes the save. Pentagon hits Hector with a Superkick. He looks for the Pentagon Driver. He nails it! He covers 1.. 2.. WHACK! Pentagon is smacked with a chair from Chavo Jr! Drago turns around and gets misted by Drago! Drago then clotheslines him over the top. He then is Reverse Sunset by Chavo Sr! 1.. 2..

Chair shot by Dr X on Chavo Sr! Hector hits a Tornado DDT on Drago. He covers for 2. He tosses Drago through the ropes and hits a Pescado on him. Carlos gets on the apron but gets dropped by Mando! Pentagon spears him as they both crash through the ropes to the floor. Dr X sees Chavo is down on the mat and everyone else is down. He climbs the ropes for X Marks The Spot (Death Leap). When he is shoved off the top rope by....

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #27 (1/15/17) 03

Johnny Barend is here?! Then with X down in the ring Curtis Iaukea comes in and delivers a Splash! The ref issues Yellow cards but it doesn't matter as The Riot Squad don't work here. Drago tries to enter but is laid out by a Ripper Collins Lariat. The Riot Squad leave as Chavo and Hector are in... Gory Destroyer! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winners and NEW Champions: Los Banditos

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #27 (1/15/17) Fa11CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #27 (1/15/17) 09

(Carlos is livid. The Riot Squad are at the top of the ramp with a satisfied look on their faces.)

Melissa: What the Hell? We... We have new Champions!

Hugo: The Riot Squad exacted revenge for all the attacks by the Nightmare! I can't believe it. I thought no one would ever beat them. The 18 month reign of The New Latino Nightmare has ended by... Los Banditos?? But how was the Riot Squad allowed to walk in here and interfere in this match?

Melissa: Dario is going to want answers for sure. Look at the Guerrero clan. They are ecstatic. Carlos has already taken his boys to the back.

Hugo: Probably to look for the Riot Squad! That's our show! Gracias Melissa. Y Gracias a todos viendo ¡Hasta la vista!

Melissa: Baby!... What? I had to...

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see Dario in his office smiling while looking out the office window. Sipping his scotch.)

Dario: Screw with me... I screw with you. You see that's how things are done here in the Temple. I need you to understand that. We are under siege and we need to fight back. So... are you ready to join the fight?

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #27 (1/15/17) Xw_z0lf8_400x400

Callahan: Sounds good to me. Is this where I enlist?

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #27 (1/15/17)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme-
Jump to: