FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #11 (12/9/15)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #11 (12/9/15) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #11 (12/9/15)   CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #11 (12/9/15) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 8:12 pm

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

The Opening Theme Music:

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #11 (12/9/15) CWX_zps5dcf5a28

ON today's Show...
El Mariachi Loco vs King Cuerno
Las Espinas vs Jennifer Blake & Lolita
Jack Evans, Angelico & Son of Havoc  vs The Crew
Main Event: La Parka vs Drago

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich along with the "Juice" Juventud Guerrera! We are back at the Temple here in Mexico City. And an interesting Main Event.

Juvi: No doubt, son. La Parka has to go thru every member of the New Latino Nightmare. The CWX trios champions. Just to get a shot at Dark Parka. Tonight he has Drago.

Hugo: Indeed a tall task. Also on tonight's show, Las Espinas will be in action and we will hear all about Aztec Warfare from el Jefe, Dario Cueto. Let's send it to this week's guest ring anouncer, Kathy Ferreiro.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #11 (12/9/15) Kathy-ferreiro-3

El Mariachi Loco vs King Cuerno

Mariachi Loco puts up a fight for a little while. But Cuerno hurls him to the floor then hits his spectacular La Flecha del Infierno which translates to The Arrow from the Depths of Hell. The crowd despite him being a heel gives a huge pop for the move. After that, Loco is easy pickings for The Thrill of the Hunt. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: King Cuerno

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #11 (12/9/15) King

(After the match he is attacked by Fenix! They start to brawl in and then out of the ring. It takes security a while to separate them.)

Hugo: Fenix and Cuerno are not done with each other, Juice.

Juvi: Well you gotta give Fenix some cred. The Prey is now the hunter.

Hugo: You have to think this could be settled at Final Battle.

Video package for Las Espinas. They talk about Puerto Rican pride and shocking the World and becoming the 1st ever World Women Tag Team champions.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #11 (12/9/15) Latest?cb=20121201145529

(Camera switches to the office of Dario Cueto. He is sitting there with a new competitor in CWX, Sexy Star.)

Dario: Sexy Star. I am so happy you have decided to join us here in my temple. Drink?

Star: No. Gracias, Dario. But I do not drink with men I do not know... or trust, yet.

Dario: Trust is earned. I am giving you trust to wrestle here in CWX, This place is not easy. Violence rules the day.

Star: I am aware of the way you run things here. You will see I'm not just Sexy. I can fight with anyone.

(She leaves as Dario has a lecherous gaze at her. Then in walks the Kimber Bombs.)

Dario: Excuse me? Am I in your office? Maybe I should leave? Oh wait... This is MY office! Don't ever just walk in unannounced again. Or I'll have Chyna bounce you out. Now what is it?

Lee: The World Women's Tag tournament. We see the Hotties are already entered. What about us?

Dario: Ah yes. Well I have what you would call a conundrum. I have two teams. You and Las Espinas. I can only send 1. So. At Final Battle you will face each other. The winners go to the tournament.

Bomb: But the Hotties just get to walk in huh? I wonder what "favors" they did for that?

Lee: Whatever Dario. We'll beat your two little Spanish maids at Final Battle. Then the World titles are next.

Las Espinas vs Jennifer Blake & Lolita

Las Espinas come out to some Salsa music. They do some dancing in the ring which the crowd enjoys. Blake starts and gets some heat on Rosita. Tag is made to Lolita who continues to try to keep her down. Then out walks Saturyne. As soon as Jennifer sees her they go right at each other. Since there are no DQs in CWX the match continues. Rosita uses the distraction to make the tag. Now Las Espinas go to work. La Rosa Negra ends it with the Rose Splash (Stretch-out frog splash).

Winners: Las Espinas

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #11 (12/9/15) Rosita-gifs-004

(After the match the referee informs the crowd that Saturyne has been levied a Yellow card. Her first.)

Hugo: We have not seen many Yellow cards but Saturyne gets one here. You can not come out during a match. Dario was very specific about this.

Juvi: I don't think she really cares. She wants to get at Jennifer in the worst way. I seen that look in my wife's face. I know to get the hell outta her way!

Hugo: Smart move! Still to come, Dario will address the crowd about Final Battle & Aztec Warfare.

(Camera switches to the office of Dario Cueto. He is sitting with Carlos Colon.)

Dario: Lets make this quick Carlos. I have to get to the ring.

Carlos: Still no news on Dark Parka. He's been keeping a low profile.

Dario: Damn it Carlos! What am I paying you for? Someone has to know something. Did you secure the Arena?

Carlos: Yes, your "donation" seemed to get things done quite quickly.

Dario: It always does. now let me address my adoring public.

We see a video package for La Parka. Known throughout Mexico as a legend. He had went into semi-retirement. but now because of the emergence of an impostor he returns to the ring, To make things right.

(Back to the ring where Dario is ready to address the crowd.)

Dario: I am here to let you fans know about Final Battle. it will be held in Plaza Mexico on December 27th. We will See The New Latino Nightmare defend those titles against Thug Nation. The Pedro Morales defends the Universal Heavyweight Championship against Hercules Ayala. Also the Kimber Bombs face Las Espinas. And Jennifer Blake will again face Saturyne in a Mask vs Hair Match.

There will be 1 more match that night. A match of my creation. Aztec Warfare! There will be 20 men involved. The first 2 men start the match. Every 3 minutes another entrant will enter. The way you are eliminated from the match is by pinfall or submission. No count out or Disqualification. When there is 1 left standing, they will be the Aztec champion. But as always... there is a catch. the last man eliminated... will be fired. The 20 entrants are...

1. Amazing Red
2. Eddie Colon
3. Fenix
4. Prince Puma
5. Son of Havok
6. TNT
7. Carlito Colon
8. King Cuerno
9. Manny Fernandez
10. Fire Ant
11. Stephen James
12. Shinsuke Nakamura
13. Angelico
14. Cortez Castro
15. Sabu
16. Konnan
17. Jack Evans
18. Alberto Del Rio
19. El Mariachi Loco
20. Mil Mascaras

Hugo: Last Show we saw Son of Havoc & Angelico leave Stephen James alone in the ring as they left with Jack Evans. Tonight we see them together as a new trio in the CWX.

Juvi: They was sick of James' overbearing attitude. He got what he deserved.

Hugo: Well let's see what this new Team has to offer.

Jack Evans, Angelico & Son of Havoc  vs The Crew

The Crew attack before the bell which is their way. They keep this new team on the defensive for a bit. but They start to come back. Angelico hits a suicide leap over the corner post on to Mr Cisco & Cortez Castro. Son of Havoc hits a Tombstone on B-boy. Tags in to Jack Evans who ends it with the Gringo Splash (Springboard Corkscrew Moonsault) 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: Jack Evans, Angelico & Son of Havoc

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #11 (12/9/15) HqdefaultCWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #11 (12/9/15) Hqdefault

Juvi: These gringos looked like a much better team, Hugo.

Hugo: They did, I must admit. I wonder what Stephen FN James thinks about this?

Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #11 (12/9/15) Chi2-324x235

Starr: Bienvenida. This is Chicky Starr's Sport Shop. I am Chicky Starr. Manager of the next Universal Champion and my guest. Hercules Ayala!

Ayala: Gracias, amigo.

Starr: De Nada. I have you here because i want the entire World to see who is the man I am leading to the top. The man i have trained and guided and with my brains will one day. not only rule CWX but the entire UWF! You like the sound of that?

Ayala: Me gusta!

Starr: Last time out. We were robbed! That was our match. The fans know it. Pedro Morales knows it, Dario Cueto you know it tambien. Then you people try to blame the powerful Hercules for the loss?

Ayala: What? Me? Who blamed me?

Starr: All those people on the twitter. Well Chicky Starr knows about Social Media too! You stupid people know nothing!  I am Chicky Starr! I will not be embarrassed! At Final Battle I will have the last laugh. I will lift that Universal Belt and hand it to the rightful champion!

Ayala: Pedro, Final Battle will be your Final day as Champion!

Video package for Thug Nation airs. They come from the streets. Which was all the training they needed to thrive in the violet world of the CWX Temple. They have their sights on one goal each. Davis is inflicting pain. ACH is Fame & AR Fox is Money. Winning the Trios Titles will give them all of that.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #11 (12/9/15) 5znoVqqtCWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #11 (12/9/15) 220px-ACH_(wrestler)CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #11 (12/9/15) AR_FOX_-_10613155

Hugo: It's time for the Main Event, Step one for La Parka.

Juvi: Could be the last step. But I got faith in my friend. Time to slay the Dragon!

Hugo: His name is Drago, but you're point is valid.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #11 (12/9/15) Latest?cb=20121208002237&path-prefix=es

Main Event: La Parka vs Drago

Dario banned the other members of the new Latino Nightmare from being ringside and Dark Parka just didn't show. Still the lightning quick Drago went right after Parka. Landing a fierce kick to the kidney which brought la Parka to his knees. A running blockbuster by Drago leads to a 2 count.

Drago uses a bunch of nerve holds to wear Parka down, but an enzuguiri changes the tide. Parka hits a Powerslam for 2. Then a 2nd rope Senton. 1.. 2.. no! Drago kicks out!. He sends Parka to the floor and hits a corkscrew plancha on him. Drago whips Parka into the barrier. Then hits a hurracanrana out on the floor. Parka is dazed as Drago returns to the ring. He gets ready the hits the ropes looking for a Suicida when Parka springs up and tosses a chair into his head.

Drago is dazed as La Parka rolls in and hits a Reverse DDT! He then picks up the chair and does his theatrics with it. Plays a little Air Chair Guitar. Then slams it over Drago's head! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner: La Parka

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #11 (12/9/15) 17_Nitro_12061999_0383

Juvi: Alright! Mi hermano puts down Drago! 1 down two to go!

Hugo: The odds are still against him but he has passed the first test.

Juvi: These punks aint so tough one on one. La Parka got this!

Hugo: Well. We will see you all at Final Battle! Good Night!

(Camera turns to the catacombs as we see Dario and Chyna about to leave for the night. Then from the shadows steps Alberto Del Rio.)

Dario: Alberto! I did not see you there. Why are you still here?

Del Rio: I was waiting for you... You know when you signed me you gave a lot of promises. But so far. I see nothing. I'm not even on Television.

Dario: You have a lot of ambition, maybe too much. I think you need to slow down. You're time will come.

Del Rio: My time is now. I wait for no one. At Final Battle I will win Aztec Warfare. And if that freak behind you gets in the way. I'll put her out too. But then... you already knew that

(Alberto walks past them. Eyeing both Dario and Chyna the whole time.)

Dario: It looks like someone needs to learn some manners. Come Chyna. We have much to discus.

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #11 (12/9/15)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme-
Jump to: