FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #10 (11/11/15)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #10 (11/11/15) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #10 (11/11/15)   CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #10 (11/11/15) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 8:09 pm

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqNGoAwYYk8

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #10 (11/11/15) CWX_zps5dcf5a28

(Show opens with Dario Cueto standing in the ring. Holding a black leather bag.)

Dario: Welcome to my Temple! Here in the CWX we honor our Warriors. Pedro Morales is the Universal Champion! The New Latino Nightmare is our Trios Champions!

(Crowd boos.)

Dario: But now we add a new Championship here in my Temple!

(Dario reaches in the bag and pulls out a shiny new Title belt.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #10 (11/11/15) Maxresdefault

Dario: This is the Aztec Championship belt! Made of genuine Aztec gold. Whoever holds this title will gain prestige, respect, and he will be the number 1 contender for the Universal Championship and will get a chance at that title on our Anniversary Show. No matter if the Aztec Champion fails or succeeds in that match. He loses this title and a new champion will be crowned on that same show. How will this Champion be crowned? In a match I have created named Aztec Warfare! I will explain the rules and who will be entered on our next show. But Tonight In our Main Event we will see the Universal Champion Pedro Morales vs the number 1 contender, Hercules Ayala! Enjoy the show!

ON today's Show...
Hotties 2.0 vs Cynthia Moreno & Nidia Guenard
Manny Fernandez vs Konnan
Stephen James, Angelico & Son of Havoc vs Thug Nation  
Main Event: Pedro Morales vs Hercules Ayala - CWX Universal Championship

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich along with the "Juice" Juventud Guerrera! We are back at the Temple here in Mexico City. And el jefe, Dario Cueto with some big news at the top.

Juvi: This Cholo had a lot to say but what stood out to me was tonight's Main Event. Pedro Morales vs Hercules Ayala. That's going to a war, holmes.

Hugo: Indeed. Hercules and his manager Chicky Starr have been wanting this. Now they get it. Let's send it up to this week's guest announcer, Vida Guerra

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #10 (11/11/15) Vida-guerra-44

Hotties 2.0 vs Nidia Guenard & Cynthia Moreno

LoVE starts the match and puts a beating on Nidia. Hitting suplexes one after the other. She tosses Nidia into her corner and in comes Moreno. LoVE tags in Mandy. Mandy lands a low kick and starts to work on Moreno. She slams her to the mat and lands a running legdrop. She puts Cynthia on the top rope and does the Mandyizer (Turnbuckle handstand headscissors takedown) She covers for 2. Then Morena starts firing back with elbow shots She has Mandy dazed. She hits the ropes but gets a knee to the kidney courtesy of LoVE. She stumbles forward and gets hit with a facebuster she calls "Kiss Goodnight". 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Hotties 2.0

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #10 (11/11/15) 480?cb=20140517163040

Hugo: Hotties back on their wining ways.

Juvi: Tough and sexy. I like this team.

Hugo: I thought you would. They have to be thinking about going after the Battle Queens titles soon.

Video package for Dr X. We hear him speak in Spanish with English subtitles. He talks about how he was well known Doctor in Mexico before becoming a Luchador. Now he inflicts violence with the same precision he operated on patients. During this we see him tiotally destroying some unknown guy in training. He ends by saying he and his teammates will disect every Trios team in the UWF.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #10 (11/11/15) Hqdefault

(Camera switches to the ladies locker area with the Hotties showered and getting ready to head out.. There's a knock on the door and in steps Dario.)

Dario: Ladies... dressed already? Well I wanted to come by and congratulate you on your victory tonight.

LoVE: Whatever Dario. Beating those 2 nobodys was nothing. What about our deal?

Mandy: You're out there promoting some new title but what about ours?

Dario: I am a man of my word. I have officially brought the proposal up in the latest meeting. There will be a vote. But I will show my... influence. When its over there will be UWF World Women's Tag Team titles and they will be yours.

(Hotties high five one another.)

LoVE: Now THAT'S what we're talking about!

Manny Fernandez vs Konnan

Manny loves to brawl and that's what this is. Both men fighting both inside as well as outside. Black Lotus comes out. The ref warns her to not get involved. She puts her hands up in a no-threatening motion. The fight continues Manny hits a Blockbuster on Konnan for 2. He sets up for the Flying Burrito but Konnan ducks it. He hits a Rolling Lariat. Then the K-Factor. He locks on the Tequila Sunrise and Fernandez has no choice. He tries but must finally tap out.

Winner: Konnan

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #10 (11/11/15) Tumblr_n5ptemx0Ql1sjim5po1_1280

(After the match Black Lotus enters the ring. She is admonishing Konnan. He looks around for Nakamura but doesn't see him. He then grabs thr wrist of Lotus. Then from under the ring comes Shinsuke Nakamura. He attacks Konnan fron behind. He hits an inverted suplex. The connects with a Boma Ye. Konnan is practically knocked out as Nakamura smiles then leaves. When Konnan finally gets to a seated position we see his nose has a trickle of blood from it.)

Hugo: Nakamura attacks Konnan without provocation, Juice!

Juvi: Prova-what? Man ese, just say you surprised. I tell you this. I know this cat Konnan. He aint no Herb. Nakamura better get ready for the receipt.

Hugo: Still to come, a Universal Championship title defense!

(Camera switches to the office of Dario Cueto. He is sitting with Carlos Colon.)

Carlos: Have you decided on who will be in Aztec Warfare during INFIERNO?

Dario: I am going to have the entire roster with the exception of 2 title matches.

Carlos: You know who will get these title Matches?

Dario: I am still contemplating. but what I want to know is, have you found out who this Dark Parka is?

Carlos: No one's talking. Either they really don't know, or they're afraid.

Dario: Keep digging. Someone knows something. he has me at a disadvantage. That's something I do not like.

Carlos: Yes. I know. I'll keep trying. Anything else?

Dario: The Luchadora I asked about?

Carlos: She'll be here next week.

(Dario just nods and Carlos takes his leave.)

We see a video package Pentagon Jr. He has been trained in Japan Dojo's in Dark Arts his goal is to hurt people. As many as he can. He is Pentagon Jr and he has Zero Fear.

(Back to ringside.)

Hugo: Trios action coming up. With the Number 1 contenders, Thug Nation.

Juvi: These dudes are no joke, Hugo. They the type to take your head off for looking at them the wrong way.

Hugo: Well they have an interesting Team to face off against.

Stephen James, Angelico & Son of Havoc vs Thug Nation

Angelico starts off with ACH and does quite well. He is an amazing acrobat and is matching ACH move for move. Then they both tag out. In comes Son of Havoc and AR Fox. more great action. Fox hits a step up enzuguiri. Then Looks for a German but SOH Elbows free and hits an Exploder Suplex. He has Fox down but James is demanding a tag. SOH tags him in. He goes to the 2nd rope for a Flying Legdrop. He misses. In comes Davis who is beatig the crap out of him. Out walks Jack Evans. He comes over to the corner of Havoc & Angelico. He's talking to them. In the ring Davis does a Gorilla Slam on James. James is able to counter a Suplex and hits a neckbreaker. He crawls to his corner but Angelico and SOH jump off the apron and leave with Jack Evans.

James is confused. He turns around and is laid out by a Davis Lariat. The crowd lets out an ohhh for the impact. He finishes him off with the Ghetto Bomb  (Backbreaker rack dropped into a powerbomb). 1.. 2.. 3.

Winners: Thug Nation

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #10 (11/11/15) JonDavis2

Juvi: Hahahaha! James got dissed yo!

Hugo: I'm not sire what Evans told them but Angelico and Son of Havoc listened. Leavig Stephen FN James all alone against the Thug Nation.

Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #10 (11/11/15) Chi2-324x235

Starr: Bienvenida. This is Chicky Starr's Sport Shop. I am Chicky Starr. Hercules is getting ready for his match. But I have a show to do. So this week my guest is La Parka.

Parka: De originale.

Starr: Segura que si. Of course. We know that. But we don't kow who is this Dark Parka? Is he tu familia, tu Primo? Maybe tu brother?

Parka: No. he's no family of mine. Yo no se quien? I don't know who he is. Pero, I'm going to find out. And then I'm kickin his culo!

Starr: I know you mad. Chicky Starr would be mad if there was another Chicky Starr.

Parka: I'm going to get him and his 3 bendejo campeonatos!

(Then at that moment, The New Latino Nightmare come out surrounding La Parka. Chicky quietly backs away and the Trios champions attack at once. Parka fights back as best he could. But the 3 on 1 is too much and eventually he goes down. Dr X is trying to unmask him when Mil Mascaras, Carlito Colon and Prince Puma make the save. NLN have made their point and slowly walk away.)

A video package airs for Drago. It says how he is part man and part Dragon. It shows him doing all kinds of amazing aerial moves. He says he was a solitary creature but his master gave him a home and a family with the New Latino Nightmare.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #10 (11/11/15) Drago1

Hugo: It's time for the Main Event, Universal Championship on the line!

Juvi: These are 2 bad dudes but Ayala has Chicky Starr.

Hugo: Well Hercules has entered the ring without him!

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #10 (11/11/15) Vida-guerra-black2

Main Event: Pedro Morales vs Hercules Ayala - CWX Universal Championship

After both men are in the rig Chicky races down the ramp and jumps in the ring. Ayala seems annoyed Starr was late. He seems very apologetic. He removes Hercules robe as the introductions are made. Chicky gives some words of advice as the bell rings. Pedro has a very cocky look on his face. Ayala has a determined one.

The match starts out conservative with both men feeling out each other. While both are great brawlers they both are well schooled in Mat Wrestling. Morales seems to have a slight edge i that department but Hercules can usually power himself out of a hold if need so. Pedro gets a leg lock on and Ayala grabs the nearby ropes. Morales releases the hold then throws a big left hook to the solar plexus of Hercules. Then another. Sanpmare and drops an elbow across the shoulder. Pedro is in charge for a bit. Trying chop down his challenger.

But  Hercules is able to get the fight to the floor. he reverses an Irish Whip and sends Pedro into the ring steps. Now its Ayala on the attack. Beating the champ all over the arena. Pedro goes to the eyes and sends Ayala shoulder first into the post. Both men re-enter the ring looking worse for wear. They continue to punch and claw away. Hercules goes for a Press Slam but Morales escapes and hits a Russian leg Sweep. He is looking for the Boston Crab. Chicky jumps on the apron to try to save Hercules. The referee is warning him and doesn't see Ayala roll up Pedro in a small package! He continues arguing with Starr and Morales kicks out. He threatens a yellow card and Starr jumps down. Hercules is now pissed. He slams Pedro and goes for a Legdrop but Pedro moves and immediately grabs him in a roll up with a handful of tights. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Pedro Morales

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #10 (11/11/15) Pedro-morales

(Chicky is furious as is Hercules and they are screaming at the ref who just raises Pedro's hand. Fans are chanting "Mierda".)

Juvi: Controversy! Hercules has a gripe, Hugo.

Hugo: A big one! He had this won I think. I'm sure he and Chicky are going to want a rematch after this.

Juvi: Well man, it kinda is they own fault! Chicky tries to be slick and it backfired.

Hugo: I'm sure we will hear more about this next time. Until Then, Good Night!

(Camera turns to the office of Dario Cueto who is sitting with a masked man we can't see)

Dario: It's about time you showed up. I went through considerable expense to bring you here. Carlos told me it was a waste of time. He said you're out of control. A loose cannon as it were. Maybe you are. But what I see is different. There is madness but if harnessed you can be be what this temple needs. A weapon of violence. And violence makes money.

(Slowly The camera turns to see a figure rocking back and forth in his chair Like some mental patient He slowly raises his head....)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #10 (11/11/15) Delirious4

Delirious: d-d-d-Did you say.. vi-vi-vi-vi- Violence???

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #10 (11/11/15)
Page 1 of 1