FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #28 (1/29/17)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #28 (1/29/17) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #28 (1/29/17)   CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #28 (1/29/17) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 8:55 pm

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

The Opening Theme Music:

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #28 (1/29/17) CWX_zps5dcf5a28

(Show opens with scenes from the New Latino Nightmare becoming the UWF World 6-Man Tag Team Champions. Then it switches to the office of Dario Cueto where he is sitting with Carlos Colon. Matanza is stoically standing behind Dario as protection.)

Dario: I have made arrangements. We will be having a special Univision film crew to do an expose on the Nightmare. We will be having a challenger here next show. Then...

Colon: No, we wont be doing that.

Dario: What do you mean??

Colon: We are Los Campeonatos de Mundo. We can go anywhere in the UWF. Why should we grant you the perks? Especially after how my Nightmare lost the Trios titles last show. You can deny it... but I know you were behind that.

Dario: Cut to the chase. What do you want?

Colon: We want Catrina and Mil Muertes given contracts.

Dario: Tu eres loco? Never! She wants to steal ths Temple from me! You want me to allow her in?

(Then Matanza grabs Dario and pulls him up out his chair.)

Matanza: I WANT MUERTES! Give him what he wants. I will destroy him! Then our sister will be next!

(Dario is wide-eyed and looks like he may have soiled himself.)

Dario: Calmate Matanza... Okay... if that's what you want... you got it. But you better destroy him.

Colon: There... that was easy. Its been a while since Muertes competed so Catrina requests he gets a match tonight... to shake off the rust.

Dario: You are going to regret aligning yourelf with her Carlos. Trust me.

Colon: We are the World Champions already. No Dario it looks my decision couldn't have been more right.

(Carlos stands to leave but as he heads to the door he says.)

Carlos: The first World Champions in CWX history... You're welcome Dario.

(He exits.)

Dario: Don't worry Carlos. I haven't shown you my thanks... yet....

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

On today's Show...
Aerostar vs AR Fox vs Delirious vs Super Fly
Mil Muertes vs Buck Zumhoffe
Hania The Howling Huntress vs Rosita 
Sports Shop guest: Jennifer Blake
Main Event: Rey Mysterio Jr vs Jack Evans - CWX Aztec Championship

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich here once more con Melissa Santos. Melissa there is so much that has happened in recent weeks. We have 2 new World Champions!

Melissa: Exciting times, Hugo! Kazuchika Okada has won the World Television title and CWX FINALLY wins its 1st World title. The New Latino Nightmare defeated a worn down and injured Riot Squad. Not making excuses for them. That's the business we are in. But it does seem the Nightmare were in the right place at the wrong time.

Hugo: It was very extreme circumstances that took place that night. On today's show we have the 1st title defense for who The Temple fans are calling "El Traidor", of course I am speaking of Aztec Champion, Rey Mysterio Jr.

Melissa: The traitor is indeed how these fans feel but as Rey said last show. All he cares about is that title... and Melina. But Jack Evans of Lionheart looks to put an end to that as quickly as possible.

Hugo: Also on the show will be the official Temple debut of Mil Muertes and later we will hear from the Luchadora Destroya, Jennifer Blake. But right now we have a 4 Way Match with big stakes! Let's send it now to this week's guest ring announcer, Cassie Melinda.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #28 (1/29/17) Cassiie-melinda-08

Aerostar vs AR Fox vs Delirious vs Super Fly - Winner receives a SKY Championship title match)

This is a wild opener that really gets the Temple faithful out of their seats. After Delirious hits a Baseball slide on Aerostar. Super Fly does a Handstand Somersault Plancha out on to both of them that gets crowd in a frenzy. Then Fox does the Kickflip Dive (Corner backflip off the ring post transitioned into a moonsault to the outside). He takes out everyone as all 4 men are down. Fans are chanting "Holy Shit".

Slowly they rise and continue to fight. Superfly catches Fox with a Leg Lariat. Aerostar takes Delirious over with a Hurracanrana from the apron. He goes for a Springboard dive into the ring on AR but is caught and given a Fallaway Slam. Superfly tries to follow with a senton but Aerostar gets his knees up. Tornado DDT on Fox by Delirious. Aerostar tosses Delirious out the ring and covers Fox! 1.. 2.. NO! Bulldog on Star from Super Fly. Shotgun dropkick sends Fox into the corner. Delirious is back in... Panic Attack to Fox! Aerostar hits a Winding Sidewalk Slam on Super Fly. He goes up for the Imploding Senton Bomb but misses! Super fly is still groggy but he doesn't see Delirious has scaled the ropes. Shadows over Hell connects! He covers for the 3 count!

Winner: Delirious

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #28 (1/29/17) Vlcsnap-2014-11-17-22h56m09s35

Hugo: Dario's man Delirious gets the win and a title shot at Mistico.

Melissa: I have mixed emotions. I don't like this army of thugs the boss has amassed but Delirious is a good competitor if not just a bit misguided.

Hugo: Well he is guided right now at the SKY Championship. Honestly I think this may be the one guy Mistico shouldn't want to face.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Video Package for the NEW World 6-Man Champions, New Latino Nightmare. It shows clips of their matches while Colon speaks talking about destiny and he warned everyone to forget their dreams because it's now the time for Nightmares.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #28 (1/29/17) Nln_co10

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera switches to Rosa Mendes.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #28 (1/29/17) Rosa-Mendes-wwe-divas-33506211-1284-722

Rosa: Iam here with the Universal Champion, Alberto Del Rio. Alberto we have not seen you since Final Battle. You know what happened at the end of the Main Event. The fans want to know. Are you alligned with Catrina and Mil Muertes?

Del Rio: Dios Mio! Rosa, I have heard that question all month! The answer is NO. I don not know Catrina. I never met her before. Her reasons for what she did was her own. Pero soy un verdadero campeón. I do not want a victory that way. So Matanza I may be crazy but you can have another match si tu quieres.

Rosa: Otra pelea?? No disrespect Alberto. But last time it seemed like you were no match for the Monster, Matanza.

Del Rio: It was a tough night for me. But I don't care. For me to hold this title with honor I have to defend it against anyone. Including Matanza. But I will tell you one thing. Don't let the last time fool you. When we meet in the ring again it will be Alberto Del Rio who shows Matanza just who the Universal Champion is... and why.

Rosa: Gracias, Senor Del Rio.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Mil Muertes w/Catrina vs Buck Zumhoffe

Buck Zumhoffe looks a bit nervous as Catrina leads the Man of a Thousand Deaths to the ring. The bell rings and Buck immediately tries to hammer forearms to the chest of Muertes. He just shoves him down to the mat. Then Buck dropkicks him but he bounces off like he dropkicked a stone wall. He grabs Buck and delivers a Chokeslam that made him bounce 3 feet in the air. He hits the ropes... The Reaper's Trident!!! He just cut Zumhoffe in half. He pulls him up for the Flatliner when...

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #28 (1/29/17) Maxresdefault

Matanza hits the ring and attacks him! They are brawling all over the ring. Then to the floor and eventually to the stands. Fans are running for their lives. These 2 men care nothing for anyone around them. The referee has issued a yellow card to Matanza but you can bet he doesn't even know what that is or even cares. They brawl for what seems like forever. The referee has no choice, he rules this a no contest which you know will infuriate Dario who is now ordering security and everyone in the back to come out and restore order.

Winner: No Contest

Hugo: This is mayhem, Melissa!

Melissa: These 2 want to kill each other. And look at how Dario and Catrina are staring holes into each other. This is personal.

Hugo: It's family. It doesn't get more personal. We have to take a break while things calm down here. Don't change that channel!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

We see a video package for Rey Mysterio Jr & Melina. It shows Rey training in the weight room and talking about all the years he wasted fighting for the fans respect. But respect must be taken by force. The same way he took the Aztec Championship.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #28 (1/29/17) Reymisteriojr

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: Interesting match-up here as Rosita is in singles action against Hania.

Melissa: These 2 women are said to be friendly in the back but here in CWX sometimes you need to fight your friend to get ahead.

Hugo: They both still have some issues with the Hotties. But tonight they have to focus on one another.

Hania The Howling Huntress vs Rosita

The two women shake hands and the match gets started. They wrestle a pretty clean bout. No punches thrown but there were a few stiff forearm shots. We see a mysterious woman come out from the top of the stairs and watch the match for a bit. In the ring Hania connects on a High Cross Body but Rosita rolls through and hooks the leg. 1.. 2.. No.

Neckbreaker Slam by Rosita, she covers for another near fall. She goes for a Somersault Senton but misses. Hania gets her in a Victory Roll. 1.. 2.. No! Rosita then does a Reverse Sunset but Hania rolls thru and has her down 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Hania

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #28 (1/29/17) Miosyu

(As she celebrates the woman just walks back without saying anything.)

Melissa: That was quite a match! Both women gave it their best.

Hugo: Hania gets the win. You have to figure she will look to use that to propel herself to bigger things.

Melissa: Like maybe a title shot at the Battle Queens Champion?

Hugo: Definitely. But still to come tonight Rey Mysterio defends the Aztec title against Jack Evans.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(After the commercial break we switch to a dark room somewhere in the Temple. Dario is there with an enraged Matanza.)

Dario: Enough! You need to calm down. You just got yourself a yellow card.

Matanza: I CARE NOTHING ABOUT YOUR RULES! I WANT MIL MUERTES!

Dario: Yo se hermano. And you will get him... soon. But you must wait for a match.

Matanza: I wait for nothing! I don't need a match. I will fight him down here if he likes!

Dario: I know... and I have no doubt you would crush him. But they wont make it that easy for us. Try to be patient... and I will serve him to you on a platter.

Matanza: I will wait... but not for long.

Dario: You wont have to.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

We see a video package on Dario Cueto. It says much of his past is shrouded in mystery but now we know of his brother, Matanza and sister, Catrina. What is their relationship and how will it effect CWX and the Temple? One thing is for certain whatever comes next, Dario will always be the puppet master.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #28 (1/29/17) Files-lucha-underground-07

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #28 (1/29/17) Chicky1

Chicky: Welcome to Chicky Starr's Sports Shop. I'm Chicky Starr and before I get to tonight's guest I have with me the Puerto Rican Prince of Power, The Boriqua Bull. Pedro Morales....

Morales: I have dominated everyone in this company since day 1. Most of this roster is scared to even enter the ring with me. It seems Pedro is becoming too big for the Temple.

(Crowd boos.)

Morales: That's why it's time to set my sights higher. All the way to the top. And whose there? Kevin Steen. You walk around the UWF like you are the big bad wolf. You are the bully of the block. Perhaps you don't know about me. Ask around. Ask guys like Konnan, Hercules Ayala, Manny Fernandez. Where are they now? Gone because I drove them out. Now I'm going to drive you out... from under that Championship. Get prepared Steen... Pedro Morales is coming for you.

Chicky: How you like that! Now for my guest... Welcome the Luchadora Destroya, Jennifer Blake!

Blake: Hello Chicky...

(Blake comes out with the masks of Sexy Star and Saturyne in her waist strap. The fans are booing her loudly.)

Starr: This is what the people are saying. They say you wrestle here but you don't respect Lucha Libre. You don't respect tradition. And you really don't respect Las Mascara. The masks many wear here.

Blake: You know what I respect? I respect Money. I respect Power. And mostly I respect myself. Tradition? What that is, is people who refuse to move on. They want to pay homage to the old days of the sport. But not me. The past is the past. No one cares about the old relics are their ancient ways. Wrestling is an evolving sport. If you don't adapt it will overtake you. These Luchadoras with their masks. Like they are ashamed. I'm not... I'm a gorgeous woman and I'm proud and I kick ass in that ring. I am today's Womens athlete.

Starr: Chicky understands. I'm all about moving forward. But now you have pissed off one Sarah Stock.

Blake: Sarah Stock... The Dark Angel. Another chick stuck in the past. Well you may not have a mask to add to my collection but I can still make yet another example of how I am the future of Womens Wrestling. Women like Kong, Anderson, Martinez, FLOW, Lita... you girls are yesterday's news. Get out the way and let my star shine. But especially you Stock. you had the nerve to lay your hands on me? Well in February we have coming up, FIESTA. That's a party right? Well Why don't you meet me there and I'm going to boogie all up and down your spine.

Starr: A challenge is made! Sarah is probably too scared to accept. But I would love to see it. Thank you for your time Jennifer.

Blake: "De Na-da" Theres some espanglish for yall.

(More booing ensues)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: Rey Mysterio is entering the ring to a chorus of boos from unhappy fans.

Melissa: When would you ever believe a Gringo would be cheered against Rey?

Hugo: It's truly surreal. Let's send it back to the amazing Cassie Melinda.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #28 (1/29/17) Cassie-melinda-showmagazine-09930

Main Event: Rey Mysterio Jr w/Melina vs Jack Evans - CWX Aztec Championship

Melina is ringside holding the title belt. Evans is as cocky as ever. But he has a reason, he is just an incredible talent. But this is a New Rey Mysterio Jr. One that is focused on nothing but victory at any cost. He starts out fast using a lot of Lucha-style maneuvers but its different, Its almost with a tone of disrespect and conceit. The fans pick up on this and let him hear it. Rey laughs, then gives them the finger. When he turns back he is clotheslined over the rope. Evans follows with a Sasuke Special. The fans applaud, then he slams Rey's head into the railing. Evans then uses the railing as a springboard for a Flying headscissors.

He puts Rey on his shoulder and points towards the post. As he starts to run towards it Melina pulls Rey's leg and frees him and Rey shoves Evans who hits the post head first. Rey sends Jack into the ring and begins dishing out more punishment. A running Powerslam by Rey gets a 2 count. He locks in a Figure Four Headscissors. Evans uses his agility to escape the hold and kicks Rey right in the spine. Evans scoop slams him then nails a Standing Shooting Star Press! 1.. 2.. No!

He puts Rey in the Tree of Woe and connects with Low Jack. He goes to the far corner and is about to charge the dazed Mysterio. But he is tripped up by Melina. Evans slaps the mat and chases her. She runs into the ring trying to escape and drops the belt. Before she can escape Evans has her by the hair as the fans get to their feet....

But he is blasted from behind by a belt shot from Mysterio Jr. Jack falls into the ropes and Rey hits the 619 which is met by boos. Instead of going up. Rey hooks Evans arms... Double Underhook Piledriver!! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner and STILL Champion: Rey Mysterio Jr

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #28 (1/29/17) Reyrey_zps3b1a237b

(Rey and Melina are hugging and kissing when from the top of the stairs appears...

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #28 (1/29/17) 2mbl4

Puma is met by a rousing ovation he takes off down the stairs the half way down he just dives on top of Rey Mysterio Jr. Puma is raining punches down on the Aztec Champ. Melina comes over and tries to pull him off. Puma jumps up and turns to Melina who now is trying to back away quickly. Then we hear the voice of Dario who has come out his office.)

Dario: I LOVE it! This is the violence the Temple craves. But save your strength because next show I have signed a match for you both. Prince Puma will get his hands on you, Rey and his partner will be returning to the Temple... Fenix!

(Crowd pops)

Dario: But don't worry Rey... I wouldn't put my Aztec Champion in a handicap match. I have given you a partner as well. Your partner will be...

Who is his partner????:

The crowd pops as Melina is shaking her head no. Rey is beside himself. Puma points at Melina then gives her a Thumbs Down sign.)

Melissa: What the heck? Melina?

Hugo: Dario seems to be giving the Temple faithful what they want.

Melissa: They want to see Melina get beat up by 2 men?

Hugo: I think they want her to pay for her crimes. Regardless the match is set and that is all the time we have. Thank you to Melissa Santos and thank you for watching. See you next time!

Melissa: This place is nuts.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see Dario in his office he pours himself a drink. Catrina is sitting there with Dr X standing behind her. Dario does not pour or even offer his sister one. We see Chyna is also standing close by.)

Dario: You got what you wanted. Now what I want is your man Muertes to face our brother Matanza.

Catrina: Agreed... but not yet... Mil hasn't even had a match yet.

Dario: I gave him a match tonight.

Catrina: Which never happened thanks to Matanza.

Dario: I know... to make it up to the fans I had to make that tag match for next week. You have to keep these people happy if you want them to keep coming back.

Catrina: I'll remember that when the Temple is mine. But until then Mil Muertes needs to shake off the rust. Someone better than Buck Zumhoffe.

Dario: A tougher test? No worries... I have just the guy in mind. Now if we're done...

(Catrina stands and grabs Dario's drink and gulps it down.)

Catrina: No hermano... We're not done... not by a long shot...

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #28 (1/29/17) Catrina%2B-%2Bwrestlingfightclub

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #28 (1/29/17)
Page 1 of 1