FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas de le Lucha Libre #8 (9/9/15)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas de le Lucha Libre #8 (9/9/15) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas de le Lucha Libre #8 (9/9/15)   CWX: La Super Estrellas de le Lucha Libre #8 (9/9/15) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 8:01 pm

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqNGoAwYYk8

CWX: La Super Estrellas de le Lucha Libre #8 (9/9/15) CWX_zps5dcf5a28

(Show opens in the office of Dario Cueto. With Dario sitting with an open bottle of scotch on his desk. He is lost in thought when Chyna enters he doesn't even notice at first.)

Chyna: You got a visitor, Jefe.

Dario: Huh?! What? Who is it?

Chyna: Chicky Starr. I told him you were busy but he wont leave.

Dario: Of all days... Send him in.

(In walks Chicky.)

Starr: Oye Senor Cueto. A little early for the good stuff, no?

Dario: Let's dismiss with pleasantries. Why are you here?

Starr: Hercules Ayala. He beat Manny Fernandez at Great American Bash. Now we want a title shot.

Dario: But of course you do. Everyone does. But in my temple you earn your opportunities. So at the Roberto Clemente Memorial show. I will put him in a match against Mil Mascaras. The winner becomes the number 1 contender. Now if you please... I have a lot on my mind.

Starr: No problem. Chicky Starr can take a hint.

(Starr leaves and Dario pours himself a shot. He walks to his window looking out at the ring and takes a sip.)

Dario: Who are you?....

ON today's Show...
Chavo Guerrero JR vs El Mariachi Loco
Jennifer Blake vs Cynthia Moreno
S.A.T. vs Fire Ant, Fenix & Mil Mascaras
Main Event: Dr X vs Mistico

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich along with the "Juice" Juventud Guerrera! We are back at the Temple here in Mexico City. Tonight we have another big Main event. Mistico has challenged Dr X to a one on one match. And Dario has banned the other members of the Latino Nightmare from the Temple.

Juvi: After what happened last week with Psicosis, Its a little late for that. Something has to be done with that traitor La Parka and his goons.

Hugo: The S.A.T. are here as well. So let's get this started!

Chavo Guerrero JR vs El Mariachi Loco

Chavo comes out high flying the fans of the temple. He is caught with a Baseball slide by Mariachi Loco. Who then nails a Plancha out on him. He rolls him in the ring and is stomping away at him. He goes for a bodyslam but Chavo slips out and hits a Backdrop Suplex. Basement dropkick to the face of Mariachi. Vertical Suplex he goes up... nails the frog Splash and gets the 3 count.

Winner: Chavo Guerrero Jr

CWX: La Super Estrellas de le Lucha Libre #8 (9/9/15) Glossy_Chavo_041610

Hugo: Chavito pulls out a nice win and the crowd likes it.

Juvi: Well they are not that smart...

Hugo: Juvi! We have the best fas here in CWX!

Video package featuring Girl Dynamite, Jennifer Blake.

(Camera switches to the dark catacombs that run under the temple. We see la Parka moving slowly through the hallway as he comes upon Dario Cueto.)

Dario: Ahh La Parka... Funny... We have not spoken since you showed up here in my temple. I always wanted to know... just why you turned on your friends? What is your goal here?

Parka: ...

Dario: OK... you don't want to talk. But you can listen. I don't know what your game is. But rest assured THIS... is MY temple. Nothing goes on here without me knowing. You keep that under your hood. Claro?

(The 2 men stare at each other for a moment. then La Parka slowly walks by Dario into the darkness.)

Jennifer Blake vs Cynthia Moreno

The announcers talk about how Blake turned on her partner, Saturyne, at the Great American Bash Show. Blake meanwhile dominates Moreno. Hitting a round the world headscissors which sends her to the floor. Then Blake nails a Suicide Dive. She tosses Cynthia back in the ring and hits Earth-Blake (Pumphandle half nelson driver). Its an easy 3 count.

Winner: Jennifer Blake

CWX: La Super Estrellas de le Lucha Libre #8 (9/9/15) Jennifer-blake-picture-19

After the match as Jennifer is making her way to the back There is someone holding a sign that says "Jennifer Blake: Next World Champ!" Blake points to the sign she goes over to take the sign and hold it up to the camera but she then sees its Saturayne holding the sign and she attacks Blake right there. Slamming her head on the railing then does a springboard dropkick using the railing herself. Security has run out to separate the 2.

Hugo: I don't think Jennifer Blake thought she would she Saturyne again but she got a surprise tonight, Juice.

Juvi: That was kind of sneaky by Saturyne. I approve of this.

Hugo: That figures. Well when we return its 6-Man action and don't forget in our main event, Mistico takes on Dr X. Stay with us!

(Camera switches to the office of Dario Cueto. He is sitting with Carlos Colon.)

Carlos: I have the card ready for the Clemente Memorial Show.

Dario: Let's hear it.

Carlos: Las Espinas vs The Hotties

Dario: Hmm...  Add the Kimber Bombs to that.

Carlos: Hercules Ayala vs Mil Mascaras- #1 Contender match. The S.A.T. vs The Crew

Dario: No. That won't do, Have them face Thug Nation instead.

Carlos: Tambien. next we have Shinsuke Nakamura vs TNT, Manny Fernandez vs Alberto Del Rio & King Cuerno vs Fenix.

Dario: This is Ok. But I need more violence! What about those 2 girls from a few minutes ago. Blake and Saturyne. I want them in a match. No... I want them in a fight.... A street fight.

(Dario takes a sip of his drink.)

Carlos: Anything else?

Dario: The new kid. Prince Puma. He's eager to show what he can do. So put him in the opening match. Against Son of Havoc.

Carlos: Is this it then?

Dario: Not quite. But that will be revealed later. Do't forget about our Main Event, Carlos.

Carlos: How could I...

Dario: Don't look so glum. You could be the next Universal champion

(Carlos says nothing and gets up and leaves the office. Chyna walks in and comments that Carlos didn't look happy. Dario replies "Who is ever really happy, Chyna?")

We see a video package for Carlos Colon. We see clips of old matches of his from Puerto Rico. Most with him soaked in blood. The narrator says he is a legend. But can he climb the top of the mountain one more time.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de le Lucha Libre #8 (9/9/15) Cf49b8be1b86f5ccd4cabd877b2c60d0

(Back to ringside.)

Hugo: Everyone wants a shot at the Trios titles Juvi.

Juvi: I know I wat another one...

Hugo: I know, Amigo. But you're here now. Here are 2 teams in the ring that a win for either could put them in line.

S.A.T. vs Fire Ant, Fenix & Mil Mascaras

Very even spirited match early on. Both teams hitting some nice spots. We see King Cuerno come out on stage. Apparently observing his prey in Fenix. Fenix sees him out there and jumps to the floor and heads towards him as he slips through the back. In the ring Mil has hit a Flying plancha out onto Jose Maximo on the floor.  Fire Ant hits a Burning Hammer on Joel but the cover is broken up by Red who hits Code Red on Ant and covers 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: The S.A.T.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de le Lucha Libre #8 (9/9/15) Amazing-red-01

Juvi: S.A.T. get the win but what's up with this Cuerno dude? Is he stalking Fenix?

Hugo: That seems to be the case but he might have chosen the wrong man to target, in Fenix.

Juvi: Maybe, but Cuerno looks like a bad dude himself.

Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop

CWX: La Super Estrellas de le Lucha Libre #8 (9/9/15) Chi2-324x235

Starr: Bienvenida. This is Chicky Starr's Sport Shop. I am Chicky Starr. Esta semana we have with us, a new team here in CWX, Thug Nation. Welcome boys.

ACH: You can chill with that "Boys" stuff.

Starr: No offense intended guys. Look I can see you are some bad men with bad intentions. Poe que? Why are you here in CWX?

Fox: Me and my dawgs right here. We have been dominating the small indie companies for a long time. But because of the way we look, the way we talk, Our whole swag. No one would mess with us. But Dario... Dario showed us that green and said we are exactly what he wants here.

ACH: So we gonna lay down the wreck and cash that check. Know what I'm saying, son?

Starr: Chicky Starr understands. I'm about that check too. But the real dinero comes when you are the Campeonatos. The Champions. You got teams like the Crew and the S.A.T. standing in your way. Tu sabe que lo dice, hijo?

Fox: What?

Starr: You know what I'm sayin, son?

Davis: Yeah... we hear you. And hear this, Anyone...who gets in our way... gets dealt with... period.

Starr: Oh you can talk! I thought you was a mute!

(Davis glares at Chicky.)

Starr: Calmate' Amigo. It was only a joke.

ACH: He aint much for words. Even less for jokes. But what he does do... is hurt people. Remember that.

Starr: Noted! Trios teams look out for these 3 angry boy... I mean guys. That's all for the Sports Shop! Gracias.

A video package airs for Prince Puma. it shows him training in a dark cellar somewhere. It says he is of Aztec blood but he never relied on that. He works hard every day to make himself the best he can be.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de le Lucha Libre #8 (9/9/15) Tumblr_nojkjsAbGj1qkcqnjo2_500

Hugo: It's time for the Main Event, I know you are looking forward to this, primo.

Juvi: I was the one who went to Dario and asked for the rest of these animals to be banned from the arena. Unfortunately La Parka is still there though.

Hugo: Let's send it to Rosa.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de le Lucha Libre #8 (9/9/15) Ssds

Main Event: Dr X w/La Parka vs Mistico

The Bell rings and Mistico goes right after Dr X. Using blazing speed and agility to keep X confused. He does a Monkey Flip that sends X thru the ropes. Mistico hits the ropes and nails a corkscrew plancha. He tosses X back in the ring. He grabs the ref by the shirt as Mistico climbs the apron but his feet are swept out by La Parka causing him to land jaw first on the apron. Parka quickly walks away as the crowd lets him have it verbally.

Dr X now goes on the attack. He hits a hanging suplex. Then a Boston Crab but Mistico makes the ropes. X whips him into the turnbuckle and follows with a lariat. Biel throw out the corner and a rolling Necksnap. Dr X covers for 2.

Dr X hits a Double Underhook sitout Powerbomb. 1.. 2.. No! Mistico stays alive. Dr X climbs the ropes for his "X Marks the Spot" Splash. He leaps... No one's home! Rolling Neckbreaker by Mistico... He goes up top. He is about to leap. But then turns towards La Parka and crashes down on top of him as the crowd pops! "Lu-Cha" chants are ringing out.

Mistico looks to get back in the rig but Dr X is up. He lands a few rights then sends him into the ropes for a clothesline but it gets countered into La Mistica! X has no where to go!!! He taps!!!

Winner: Mistico

CWX: La Super Estrellas de le Lucha Libre #8 (9/9/15) 789501

(The crowd is ecstatic. Chanting "Mistico". Then from behind attacks La Parka and the chair. They are pounding Mistico down when the lights go out.....

When they return we get an inexplainable visual...

CWX: La Super Estrellas de le Lucha Libre #8 (9/9/15) Laparka1

There's a SECOND La Parka standing in the ring. He stares at the other a minute. Then the first one tries to throw a punch but its blocked and the new one hits a series of punches sending the other running. Dr X tries to sneak up but he is taken out by a Missile Dropkick courtesy of Mistico. Then we hear the voice of Dario Cueto.

Dario: I don't know what's going on here but we are going to find out. At The Roberto Clemente Memorial show. Both of you La Parkas will fight. Mask vs Mask!

Juvi: I knew it! That's the real La Parka. I don't know who the imposter is but he has made a grave mistake!

Hugo: I have to agree. I never believed my friend would do what he did. New Latino Nightmare and whoever your master is...

Juvi: PAYBACK TIME!

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas de le Lucha Libre #8 (9/9/15)
Page 1 of 1