FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #42 (8/27/18)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #42 (8/27/18) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #42 (8/27/18)   CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #42 (8/27/18) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 10:18 pm

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #42 (8/27/18) Cwx11

The Opening Theme Music:[/size]

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #42 (8/27/18) Pbucket

Previously on La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre...

Sabu defeated Jinder Mahal at the Bash after he was distracted by a blinded Pedro Morales who was led to ringside by El Mariachi Loco.

Fenix defeated Jushin Liger to become the CWX Aztec Champion for the 2nd time.

Famous B has been seen scouting Rob Van Dam matches.

Dario Cueto promised Konnan that when he regained control of the Temple he would bring him back.

The Latino Nightmare, Mil Muertes, El Rey De Lucha, Prince Puma & Fenix have all qualified for matches at Hippopotamus II

We saw the Gangstas show up outside the Temple. And talked about bum rushing the place.

In The BASH Trios Triple Threat Elimination Cage Match. (Being referred to on social media as Triple Stage Darkness), we saw Dario Cueto's team victorious after a Carlito betrayal of Catrina and now he has regained control of The Temple.

(Show opens in the ring with a very smug looking Dario Cueto..)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #42 (8/27/18) Cuetonew7

Dario: True believers of The Temple......!!!! I'm Baaaaaackkk!!!!!

(Crowd pop)

Dario: For over 1 year I had to sit back and watch as my sister tried to undo all of our hard work here. For over 1 year I had to plan, to calculate, to plant the seeds to my resurrection! Now The Temple is the home of Dario Cueto's Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! It is a celebration for sure. And also tonight is a night of unfinished business. But first. Due my being reborn I an going to do something I said I would never do. I am lifting all previous bans to the Temple. Everyone has a clean slate. Including all Yellow cards have been wiped out! I have again instituted the open door rule. If you think you can hang with fighters of the Temple, then come on in. But know this... once you enter we will tell you when you can leave.

Now what to do about my dysfunctional family? I have thought about this long and hard. So I ask that they come to the ring right now.

(Catrina & Kevin Sullivan make their way down the steps and to the ring.)

Dario: Honestly, I don't know which of you are worse....  So how can I trust you two here in the Temple? Yet if I send you away as was done to me. It gives you time to plot against me. So as the saying goes keep your friends close and your backstabbing, lowlife family closer. So Father.. You can remain here with your Latino Nightmare. You guys have a match at that ridiculously named Hippopotamus II. I suggest you get them ready and bring the World 6-Man Titles to the Temple. As for you Catrina.... All things considered you didn't do a terrible job here while in charge. So I offer you to be the General Manager here but you answer to me. Your stable is disbanded. Including Mil Muertes. His contract has to be given up. You can decide to who.

Catrina: Mil will never agree to this...

Dario: Leave that to me. I have a bargaining Chip in my pocket for him. Agreed?

Catrina: You know I hate you, right?.... Fine Dario, to the victor goes the spoils.

Sullivan: I raised you too much like myself.... That proved to be my undoing. Enjoy this victory lap, Dario. But remember the most dangerous time for a ruler is when he feels all his enemies are defeated.

(All of a sudden we hear some "Royal" music and out walks El Rey De Lucha & Melina.)

Melina: Did someone say "Ruler"? Because if they did, they better be talking about El Rey De Lucha!

Dario: Ah Melina & El Rey. You guys have been very busy in my absence. I was going to schedule a private meeting with you but it seems you couldn't help interrupting the party.

Catrina: Get used to it...

Melina: As you know already. El Rey is going to the Hippopotamus to enter the Elimination Chamber to crown the new Intercontinental Champion. So in order to prepare for that match we are postponing our rematch against Prince Puma tonight. You understand, I mean it's the Intercontinental Championship. We have to be at our best.

Dario: Fine... Fine...

Catrina: Excuse me brother, But as my new position as General Manager I believe I'm the one booking matches, no?

Dario:  Well, I may want to oversee your decisions but yes.

Catrina: Excellent... El Rey we will postpone your title match with Prince Puma.... But you WILL be performing here tonight. We advertised you for a match and the Temple gets what they pay for.

(Crowd pop)

Catrina: So tonight... in this ring El Rey De Lucha gets a Tune-up of sorts. The Elimination Chamber is a deadly crazy place. Danger from all sides. So who better to get you ready for that than.... Delirious!!!

(El Rey is muttering under his breath and glaring at a smirking Catrina as Dario nods in approval.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

On today's Show...

Sara Del Rey vs Aaliyah
The S.A.T. vs Leyendas de la Lucha (Mil Mascaras, TNT & El Dandy)
Jinder Mahal vs Alberto Del Rio
Delirious vs El Rey De Lucha
Sports Shop guest: Fenix
Main Event: Prince Puma vs ??? - Universal Championship

(The camera switches to our announce team of Hugo & Melissa.)

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich here with Melissa Santos. Melissa look whose back in charge.

Melissa: Dario Cueto, the man who hired me, (Gracias por eso), Is once again in full control of the Temple and CWX.

Hugo: He wasted no time in making some changes, Including apparently our Main Event. It was scheduled to be Prince Puma vs El Rey De Lucha but now he has another match.

Melissa: We are being told there will be a Universal Championship defense tonight but against who we just don't know.

Hugo: Hopefully we will get more info soon. Also on today's show The return of the SAT and Jinder Mahal takes on his old adversary Alberto Del Rio Now let's send it to our guest ring announcer, Erika Medina.

Melissa: What happened to Mascarita Sagrada?

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #42 (8/27/18) Erika-Medina-3-d_th

Sara Del Rey vs Aaliyah

Due to her performance at the La Mujers De Lucha special, Dario had Aaliyah come back to the Temple for another try. She dazzles the crowd and SDR for a while with her rapid fire mix of striking and aerial offense. She goes for the Magic Carpet Ride but Sara escapes into an Electric Chair Drop. She hits a corner kick to the face and then ends Aaliyah's night with the Royal Butterfly.

Winner: Sara Del Rey

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #42 (8/27/18) SaraDelRey

(Despite the loss the fans give a dejected Aaliyah a standing ovation.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Video Package for The Hippopotamus II. It goes over all the matches including Magnum Adam Cole vs Wahoo McDaniel.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #42 (8/27/18) Untitled_8914

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera switches to Rosa Mendes.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #42 (8/27/18) Rosa-Mendes-Body-Measurements-Height-Weight

Rosa: Hola everyone! I want to welcome out the newest and hottest Trios Team in CWX, Tres Tigres.

Tiger Mask: Thank you, Rosa. We are very happy to be here in CWX.

Rosa: You guys started out with a bang and are so far undefeated here in CWX.

Bengala: We have been very fortunate to gel so well together in such a short period in time. The Trios division here in CWX is the best in all the UWF, With The Latino Nightmare, The S.A.T., Los Banditos, The Crew, The Colony and so many more. So we knew we had to hit the ground running to be able to hang with them all.

Rosa: You mention the Latino Nightmare, they are of course the reigning Trios Champions. Do you guys want a shot at that title?

Tigre Uno: Seguro! Of course we do! We want to show The Temple and the World that we are the best Trios team in the UWF. When we do get that opportunity you can be sure Tres Tigres are ready to Pounce!

Rosa: I'm sure that will happen sooner rather than later. Gracias para tu tiempo.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

The S.A.T. vs Leyendas de la Lucha (Mil Mascaras, TNT & El Dandy)

It's been a while since we have seen The S.A.T. in the Temple but the fans give them a warm welcome. The Legends team has a new member in El Dandy. Some would argue him  being a Legend but nevertheless. The match is what you expect. Lots of Lucha style offense. TNT does his Martial Arts strikes. but in the end Jose & Joel hit Dandy with the Spanish Fly for the win.

Winners: The S.A.T.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #42 (8/27/18) 9k=

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

We return to the office of Dario Cueto. He is there talking to the chair that seems to be empty.

Dario: I know you're disappointed but it really is what the fans want. You did an.... okay job. But to be perfectly honest... this job is not for you.

(The camera pans around and we see its Mascarita Sagrada sitting in the chair.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #42 (8/27/18) Mscara-sagrada-a721e34d-7514-46f3-875d-1a5ac70deab-resize-750

Dario: Look, I like you, the fans like you. We will find a place for you here. Go see Carlos Colon and let's see how we can best utilize Mascarita Sagrada.

(Sagrada hops out the chair and goes off as he leaves in storms, Mil Muertes.)

Dario: Ahh yes, I'm going to have to find a new security detail for that door. I definitely miss Chyna. Mil Muertes I have been expecting you.

Muertes: You separated me from Catrina??!!

Dario: Calm down! When you say it like that you make me sound like the Donald guy in the states. This had nothing to do with you. Catrina lost. This is her penance.

Muertes: She lost because of that traitor Carlito!

Dario: True... maybe... I'm not so sure you could have beaten my brother anyway. But I am here to give you something.

Muertes: What?

Dario: An invitation. To compete at the Hippopotamus in a Scramble Madness. Where the winner gets a shot at the World Heavyweight Championship. So does that make up for the Catrina thing?

Muertes: Almost... I want one more thing. And if you say no... I'm going to rip your head off and take the invitation anyway.

Dario: (Gulps) Wh-what is it?

Muertes: At the Roberto Clemente Memorial Show. I get Carlito.

Dario: You got it big man. Happy hunting...

Jinder Mahal vs Alberto Del Rio

Jinder is with Chicky Starr. He is doing quite well on ADR. But then once again, Pedro Morales s led down the stairs by El Mariachi Loco. Chicky tries to get in Pedro's face as gets knocked out by a left hook. Jinder is distracted and gets schoolboyed by Alberto. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Alberto Del Rio

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #42 (8/27/18) Images-13

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Scenes are shown of Prince Puma as Universal Champion. A graphic says he defends that title TONIGHT!

Hugo: Indeed Prince Puma will defend that title tonight but against who?

Melissa: Still no word from the back. I'm sure Carlos Colon must be working hard to find someone.

Hugo: The man who was supposed to be in that match is El Rey De Lucha. But he asked out of it once he learned he was entered in the Elimination Chamber Match at Hippopotamus II. But New General Manager Catrina decided he should still compete tonight.

Melissa: And what a choice for competition, Delirious! This is gonna be good.

Delirious vs El Rey De Lucha  

El Rey attacks before the bell and is beating down on the Wildman. But no matter what he does he wont stay down. Finally he goes for the 619 but Delirious catches his leg and is biting it!. El Rey is mortified as Melina is shrieking. This throws him off and Delirious hits a Tornado DDT. Rey is dazed and Delirious follows with a Panic Attack!. He covers for a near fall. Delirious goes up top for the Shadows Over Hell. But Rey leaps up and gives him a Super Frankensteiner!. He grabs Delirious.... Double Underhook Piledriver! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: El Rey De Lucha

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #42 (8/27/18) Latest?cb=20120809005811

Hugo: Love him or hate him, That is El Rey De Lucha with yet another win.

Melissa: I'll choose hate. But I can't hate on his skill in the ring. That is top notch.

Hugo: Good enough to win the Elimination Chamber and become the new Intercontinental Champion?

Melissa: I hate saying this but yes. In fact he really should have beaten Wahoo. Unfortunately for the rest of us, I think El Rey will win the Elimination Chamber.

Hugo: When we return its our Main Event. But who challenges Prince Puma?

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

We return to the weight room in the catacombs. We see RVD doing Splits while lifting weights.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #42 (8/27/18) Rob-Van-Dam-tna-superstar-12

(In walks Famous B)

Famous B: Rob Van Dam... just the man I was looking for...

RVD: Looking for me? What's up?

Famous B: Your career could be. That is... If you want to be famous..

RVD: I'm Rob... Van... Dam... I'm already famous. I seen you with Sabu. Not impressed.

Famous B: Not impressed? Did you see him get the win at the Bash Show?

RVD: So what? I won too.

Famous B: But against who? Sabu was in a high profile match. He defeated a big name here. Plus did you see Sabu got a Aztec Championship Match. Now we didn't win... this time. But when you're famous opportunities come your way. Here take my card. When you ready to be big time you give me call. Now.. did you see Mil Muertes anywhere around here?

RVD: No... (Chuckles) You trying to make Mil Muertes famous too? You're a funny dude.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

We see a video package for the Roberto Clemente Memorial Show scheduled for San Juan Puerto Rico.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #42 (8/27/18) Roberto%2BClemente3

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #42 (8/27/18) Chicky1

(Chicky is there with a ice pack on his face from the punch earlier from Pedro Morales.)

Starr: Bienvenidos! Welcome to Chicky Starr's Sports Shop. I'm Chicky Starr and I'm not in the best of moods. So lets bring out the guest. The Aztec Champion, Fenix.

(Out walks Fenix to a loud ovation.)

Starr: Not so loud... I have a headache... Fenix you once again hold the Aztec Championship. Last time just before we got to Aniversario you lost the title. Can you keep it up until you cash in on it this time?

Fenix: I'm going to try my best. But I know with guys like Jushin Liger, Alberto Del Rio, Jinder Mahal, Sabu and all the rest its going to be very hard. But I am ready to do anything to keep my belt.

Starr: We on our next Show we will have a Four corners Match. with the winner getting the shot at you on the Roberto Clemente Show. I am sure you will watch that closely to scout the winner. Chicky often scouts opponents for Jinder. Like that no good piece of crap, PEDRO MORALES!!! Tu imbecile!!! You think you gonna lay hands on me???!!!! Tu cabron!!!!

(Chicky drops the mic and is creaming towards the camera. Fenix looks confused and silently leaves Starr to his meltdown.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

We see a Video package for Tetsuya Naito. He is doing voice over in Spanish while we see highlights of him in the ring. It translates to: he is the Ungovernable Naito. He is coming to the Temple because only there can he be himself. He has many goals but his eye is on Prince Puma and the Universal Championship.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #42 (8/27/18) Ceoa1HFWIAAErI4

(We switch to somewhere in the catacombs under The Temple where we see Carlos Colon & Carlito.)

Carlito: Well Papa, It worked, we are out from under Sullivan and Catrina. I know we didn't love Dario but he's the Devil we know.

Colon: It did, but now you have to deal with Mil Muertes.

Carlito: It doesn't matter. I'm gonna face him in our country with 10,000 screaming Boricquas rooting me on. I will beat that Monster them it's time to set my eyes on some Championship gold.

Colon: One step at a time hijo. We need to develop a game plan. The thing in our favor is Catrina will no longer be in his corner.

Carlito: An angry beast with no guidance will make mistakes.

Colon: And that's when we strike.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: Prince Puma is heading to the ring. Any guess on who his opponent is?

Melissa: None. It could be anyone. Maybe even El Mariachi Loco.

Hugo: Let's hope not. Let's send it back to the lovely Erika Medina.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #42 (8/27/18) 300x300

Main Event: Prince Puma vs ??? - Universal Championship

(The crowd is waiting patiently when Dario emerges from his office.)

Dario: I said earlier tonight all bans are lifted and everyone can come back if they choose to. Tonight Puma you face someone from the beginning of CWX. Allow me to re-introduce to you....

The return of....:

Konnan has returned to the Temple! The fans give a standing ovation. Konnan steps into the ring. Match is on! They wrestle a fairly clean match. Konnan is a better mat wrestler than many realize and is giving Puma some trouble early. Puma catches Konnan with an inverted Hurracanrana. Dropkick by the champ that sends Konnan through the ropes. Puma nails a over the top rope no-handed corkscrew Moonsault Plancha. He jumps up with arms raised as the crowd cheers & chants "LUCHA!".

Puma goes to whip Konnan into the barrier but its reversed and Puma tastes the steel instead. Back Suplex on the floor by Konnan. He rolls Puma back in the ring. He locks in Tequila Sunrise. The referee is asking but Puma wont quit and manages to wriggle himself to the ropes. Konnan hits a Spinebuster. He covers for two. He goes for a Brainbuster but Puma counters into a Northern Lights Suplex rolling into deadflift vertical Suplex. Puma hits a Standing Moonsault. 1.. 2.. No! Kick out by the challenger. Puma gets Konnan up... Copter Bomb! 1.. 2.. NOOOO!!!!

Puma goes up... Senton 360! Misses! Konnan hits the ropes... Rolling Lariat! He has him... Splash Mountain!!!! 1.. 2.. NOOOOOOO!!!!! Konnan signals for the 187. But puma slips free and hits a Backslide Driver (Jumping backslide transitioned into a Piledriver). Konnan is out! 1.. 2.. NOOOO!!!! Konnan kicks out yet AGAIN as the crowd is going crazy. Puma is on the apron. He goes for the Puma Pounce (Springboard Diving double knee drop to a standing opponent). But Konnan counters into Face Jam! Both men are laid out as the crowd is on their feet. They slowly rise. Puma takes a wold swing but Konnan ducks it and goes for a German Suplex but Puma lands on his feet. He connects on a jumping corkscrew roundhouse kick. He grabs Konnan. Vertigo ( Spinning Michinoku Driver II)!! Her The ref counts as Puma grits his teeth to hold him down. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner & Still Champion: Prince Puma

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #42 (8/27/18) 11dp2u

Hugo: Prince Puma retains in a war!

Melissa: That was outstanding! What an effort from Konnan.

Hugo: The fans are serenading Konnan on his return with some classic Mexican songs. Even though he came up short he has nothing to feel bad about in my opinion.

(Prince Puma gets his belt as Konnan is sitting in the ring. Puma helps him to his feet and raises his hand. He steps back and applauds Konnan then jumps out the ring to give the returning star his moment. He high fives some fans as he walks to the back as Konnan grabs a microphone.)

Konnan: Orale!!!! Arriba la Raza!!!! Yo dawgs.  Give me a second... I'm out of breath... (Crowd laughs). Man let me tell you it feels so good to be back in my hood once more. Fo real though. Yall my fam. And although we haven't always seen eye to eye I gotta give my man Dario his props. He made me a promise and today he delivered on it. I know I lost today but I want to thank Puma for giving me the opportunity. And he may have got me today. But next time.... you know what I'm saying.... So Temple.... big up to all of you and you will see me again. Soon. You can count on that.

(Crowd pops and is chanting "Welcome Back! When from out of nowhere 2 men dressed in black attack Konnan. They are beating him with a blackjack. Konnan is down trying to cover up from this assault. They pull down the bandanas from their faces and we see it's the GANGSTAS. Security runs into the ring but the Gangstas beat them down too. Mustafah Said has a chair and is cracking anyone who comes to the ring. Mariachi Loco gets caught, as does Dragon Azteca Jr. Meanwhile New Jack is driving a fork into Konnan's head. Finally we see Prince Puma, Fenix & Rob Van Dam running down the steps as The OGs from the Streets of South Central take off into the crowd. One fans takes a swing at Mustafah and gets dropped with one punch. We are getting medical staff in the ring. Konnan is busted open.)

Hugo: What was that about? The Gangstas? Here in CWX?

Melissa: Well they're not here I don't think. At least not officially. This was simply a mugging.

Hugo: But for what purpose? Dario has an open door policy.

Melissa: My guess is this is the way they get noticed. By a trail of victims.

Hugo: Well from the faces I see in the ring. They made an impact all right and they got noticed. I'm not sure they will like what comes for them if they come back. But that's all our time for this week For Melissa Santos I am Hugo Savinovich, thanks for watching, Good Night!

Melissa: Bye!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We switch to somewhere outside the Temple. Its a dark seedy bar. We see Mil Muertes sitting alone in a dark corner with a bottle of Tequila. Mil pours the last of the bottle in a glass and gulps it down. He sees the bottle is empty and sneers at it. Then someone puts a fresh bottle in front of him. He looks up to see....)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #42 (8/27/18) 14292452_1337514569607064_5533930693619055313_n-300x300

Famous B: Hey there big guy. I've been looking for you. Is this your get away place? Looks like a dump. You could do a LOT better. That is... if you were Fam...

He never finishes the words as Mil goozles him and chokeslams him through the table.

Muertes:.... Not ... interested.... Bendejo....

(Mil grabs the fresh Tequila bottle. He tosses a couple of hundreds on the bar and leaves. He opens the bottle and takes a swig. Then he turns to see a dark figure standing there. The figure walks into the light...)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #42 (8/27/18) 1335618157_sullivan-1

Sullivan: So that looked like fun.... Now we need to have a talk....

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #42 (8/27/18)
Page 1 of 1