FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #24 (11/19/16)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #24 (11/19/16) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #24 (11/19/16)   CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #24 (11/19/16) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 7:01 pm

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

The Opening Theme Music:

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #24 (11/19/16) CWX_zps5dcf5a28

(Show opens in the office of Dario Cueto. In front of him sits Prince Puma, Rey Mysterio Jr, Melina and the Aztec Champion, Fenix.)

Dario: I summoned you all hear today to talk about a title match..

Mysterio: Let me guess. A Triple threat match. You hoping to see me and my partner turn on one another?

Dario: What a wonderful idea.... but no. You three will be in the ring together tonight in a Championship match. But it will be as partners.

Fenix: Que dices?

Puma: Yeah... What are you saying man?

Dario: Tonight the 3 of you will challenge the New Latino Nightmare for the Trios Championship. THAT is what I am saying... man.

(All 3 men look at one another as Melina smiles.)

Melina: Sounds good to me. Boys... let's bring home some gold.

Dario: Alright then, off you go. And I will be watching. Because I still need a challenger for Fenix.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

On today's Show...
Aerostar vs Buck Zumhoffe
Texano vs Carlito vs Matanza
Sarah Stock vs Candice Michelle  
Sports Shop guest: S.A.T.
Main Event: New Latino Nightmare vs Prince Puma, Rey Mysterio Jr & Fenix - Trios Championship

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich here with the lovely Melissa Santos. Melissa we just got word of our Main Event and it's a doozy.

Melissa: We are going to see a Trios title defense and the challengers are a team that has never teamed before and have recently been fighting over the Aztec Championship.

Hugo: That's right, Fenix teams with Rey Mysterio Jr and Prince Puma to go after Carlos Colon's Nightmare. These guys are vicious as we know from their attack on your predecessor Juventud Guerrera.

Melissa: Well I hope that have no gripe with me. But also tonight we will see The Dark Angel, Sarah Stock taking on Candice Michelle.

Hugo: All that plus Matanza is here. Let's send it now to this week's guest ring announcer, Envy.

Melissa: That's her name? I thought it was Yasmin Ortega.

Hugo; Well I think Envy is her stage name.

Melissa: Oh brother...

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #24 (11/19/16) Envy-3

Aerostar vs Buck Zumhoffe

Buck is always a crowd fave but he is over matched here tonight and Aerostar unleashes a slew of spectacular dives. he ends it with an imploding Senton Bomb.

Winner: Aerostar

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #24 (11/19/16) D6a98c0cb678fc2bf572ea2a6f58eec4

Hugo: Nice win for Aerostar. He has been impressive since coming to the Temple.

Melissa: He has but I would like to see a step-up in competition. The field here in CWX is very tough. You have to be able to beat some of the big names here to rise to the top.

Hugo: Well I'm sure he knows that. I'm sure Dario will make sure he can if he wants to keep getting air time.

Melissa: When it comes to our Jefe. I'm not SURE about anything.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Video Package for Abdullah the Butcher. It talks about him being a notorious assassin fo hire. But here he seems to be almost laying in wait. What are Dario's plans for him? And is anyone safe?

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #24 (11/19/16) Abdullah-the-butcher-december-1987-pro-wrestling-pro-wrestler-abdullah-dywy5b

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera switches to Rosa Mendes.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #24 (11/19/16) 28594

Rosa: I want to bring in Black Lotus. Your man Shinsuke Nakamura gets his shot at Alberto Del Rio at INFIERNO. Despite losing against Fenix, Nakamura still gets a title shot. You could still be in the Main Event at Aniversario.

Lotus: Nakamura-san cares nothing about Aniversario. He wants to be champion at EVERY show. And it will begin in just 2 weeks.

Rosa: Many have challenged before you. All have come up empty. Why do you feel this will be different?

Lotus: You weren't here then. But it was Nakamura-san who defeated Alberto for the Aztec Championship. We beat him before. It will be child's play to do it again.

Rosa: Would you care to comment on CHAOS? We know Nakamura has been linked to that group.

Lotus: No comment.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Texano vs Carlito vs Matanza

This supposed to be a Triple Threat but it becomes a handicap match as both men try to go after Matanza. But he holds his own. He tries for a Belly To Belly on Texano but Carlito hits him with the Backstabber. Then Texano follows with the Sitout Powerbomb! 1.. 2..

No! Carlto shoves him off as he wants the pin. This proves to be a fatal mistake as Matanza comes back from this and Choke Slams Carlito from the ring to the floor. Then Nails the Overhead Belly to Belly on Texano. He then ends it with the Wrath of the Gods. (Reverse Winding Powerslam)

Winner: Matanza

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #24 (11/19/16) 101281459068018

Hugo: Eso hombre es un Monstruo!

Melissa: He is unlike anything I have seen before. Quite frightening.

Hugo: I can't help but wonder how long before Dario unleashes him on out Universal Champion?

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

We see a video package for Sabu. It shows him doing insane spots taking no regard for his own safety. The voice over says Sabu only knows violence. His body is a weapon to be used to win.. But at Final Battle he will up the stakes even more. He has agreed to face King Cuerno in a Barbed Wire Match. Can even Sabu survive that?

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #24 (11/19/16) 220px-Sabu_AWR_2009

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: Since joining CWX, Sarah Stock has had to deal with The Hotties.

Melissa: Well They are veterans. And they know how to get victories by any way they can.

Hugo: You mean they cheat.

Melissa: Well... yeah. I was trying to be nice about it but Cheat is pretty much the word.

Hugo: Trust me. No need to be nice to these two. Now Sarah faces Candice. And of course LoVE is ringside.

"The Dark Angel" Sarah Stock vs Candice Michelle w/LoVE

Stock is arguing with LoVE before the match which allows Candice to attack before the match. Candice is all over Sarah. She whips her into the turnbuckle. Then plants Shoulder thrusts to her mid-section.  She backs up for a running shoulder thrust but Sarah turns it into a Sunset Flip for 2. Candice drops her with an elbow to the jaw. She looks for the candy Wrapper but Sarah escapes and nails a Leg Feed Mule kick to the head. Then a Release German Suplex. She gets her up for the La Reinera (Spinning modified backbreaker rack). But LoVE runs in and breaks it up!

No DQs in the Temple but the referee has issued LoVE a Yellow Card. LoVE has Sarah with her arms behind her back as  Candice goes to the 2nd rope for a Missile Dropkick. but Stock escapes and LoVE is taken out by it. Float over DDT by Stock. Then she follows with the Fall From Heaven (Sitout double underhook powerbomb). 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: "The Dark Angel" Sarah Stock

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #24 (11/19/16) 220px-Sarita_July_2010

Melissa: The Dark Angel gets one over on the Hotties!

Hugo: Good for her but this may just make things worse for her. Those two girls can carry a grudge a long way.

Melissa: Sarah may need to enlist some help in this feud.

Hugo: But who could she find?

Melissa: I'm not sure. But don't look at me. I'm a lover not a fighter.

Hugo: Somehow I think you would be more than they could handle. We'll be back!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(After the commercial break we are in Dario's office when Chyna announces with some surprise that Alberto Del Rio is there to see him..)

Dario: What the hell do you want Del Rio?

Del Rio: Is that anyway to treat your campeonato, Cueto?

Dario: How are they saying in America these days? Ah yes... #NotMyChampion. Or something like that.

Del Rio: Funny guy. But I want to know why you booked me in a title match when I am supposed to be getting a World Television title match at Infierno?

Dario: Well booking that match was harder than expected. Especially since we don't know who will leave GLORY with the title. And so I need my "Champion" on my show. Also I will let you know. IF you leave Infierno with the title. Which I don;t think you will... You will be defending the title at Final Battle.

Del Rio: Against who?

Dario: first things first. Get by Nakamura first then you will find out.... Now, get out. I will talk to Mr Boesch after GLORY and schedule the TV title match.

Del Rio: See that you do. Or I will go over your head and do it myself.... Boss.

(Alberto gives Dario a wink and stands and leaves as Chyna stares a hole in him.)

Chyna: I hate that guy...

Dario: Don't worry, Chyna. He won't finish the year as champion.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

We see a video package on GLORY. It shows a quick highlight of all 7 Title matches and the Glory Battle Royal.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #24 (11/19/16) Glory_10

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #24 (11/19/16) Chicky1

Starr: Bienvenida. This is Chicky Starr's Sport Shop. I am Chicky Starr. And tonight we have 3 interesting guests. The S.A.T. Jose & Joel Maximo and the Amazing Red.

Red: That's us.

Starr: So it is. You guys have been here since the beginning. You have also been around the UWF for years. But you guys have never really been a major success. Por que?

Joel: Not a success we were HLW tag team Champions.

Jose: Twice!

Starr: HLW? Permiso, never heard of it. Where are they now?

Red: Look Chicky, you know who they are and that they are no longer operating. What's your point?

Starr: Tambien. My point is quite simple. You guys are looking to mix it up with Los Guerreros. One of the greatest units in history. Legends here in Mexico. Former World Tag Team Champions. You guys just don't... como dice, "Measure up"?

Jose: Is that what you think, Chicky? I tell you what? Every time we face those clowns in a fair fight we come out on top. They have to cheat to get a win.

Starr: Chicky understands that. What you call cheating I call winning. And Chicky always likes a winner.

Joel: Well if you want to back those 3 bendejos you go do that. But Don't be surprised when we leave those boys staring up at the lights when we meet them at Infierno.

(Just then Los Guerreros attack without warning. Chicky runs off as Mando, Chavo and Hector are beating down the S.A.T. with chairs. They continue to pound away on them until security finaally comes out to stop the onslaught. Hector grabs a mic.)

Hector: Who is staring up at the lights now? Bendejos? No Caballero. We are Los BANDITOS! And you better remember that. If you don't we will remind you again... at Infierno.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: Damn them. They are out of control.

Melissa: The S.A.T. should have expected that. Sneak attacks are there M.O. for many years.

Hugo: Well we go from those two trios teams to a Trios title defense. Back to our guest announcer, Envy.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #24 (11/19/16) Envy-13

Main Event: New Latino Nightmare vs Prince Puma, Rey Mysterio Jr & Fenix - Trios Championship

The challengers start out strong and really have the Nightmare on there heels at the start. Lots of tags from the Babyfaces and the champs have no answer. But Dr X is able to cut off Rey with a Hot Shot across the the top rope. Now the Champs take over. Pentagon lays in some overhand chops that echo through the temple. Drago applies a Camel Clutch but Rey wont quit. Finally his partners have had enough and rush the ring. They are all fighting. Puma hits a big dive out on Dr X and Pentagon who were beating on Rey. Then Drago follows with his own Plancha. Finally the Aztec Champion, Fenix hits a Corkscrew Tope on everyone as the crowd cheers.

The battle wages on but then the champs seem to be in trouble as Puma hits the Double Knee Press on Pentagon. The cover is broken up by Drago. Then he spits the mist in the eyes of Puma. Fenix goes over to help but Puma can't tell and gives him an overhead Belly to Belly Suplex that sends Fenix to the floor. Drago dives out on top of him. In the ring Rey comes over to help. Pumsa almost attacks him too but He realizes its his partner in time but then Dr X clobbers Rey from behind and he winds up wiping out Puma. Dr X tosses Rey from the ring as Pentagon hits the Pentagon Driver on Puma and gets the 3 count.

Winners: New Latino Nightmare

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #24 (11/19/16) Pentagon%2BDriver

(Afterwards all 3 Challengers begin discussing what happened. There is shoving. Melina is blaming Fenix. Soon they are all yelling then out walks Dario Cueto from his office.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #24 (11/19/16) Tumblr_inline_nnbmuzci4P1t178dx_400

Dario: So it seems you guys can't even get along for one match... I like that. I also like an idea I came up with all by myself. At Infierno you three will again be in the ring together. In a Triple Threat Match! And it will be for... The Aztec Championship!

(Crowd pops as all 3 men eye each other then the crowd.)

Melissa: Dario drops another bombshell.

Hugo: Triple Threat at Infierno?! This will be amazing, Melissa!

Melissa: I can't even pick a winner. It's up for grabs.

Hugo: Infierno is going to be a hell of a show as will GLORY on PPV! Ordr it today and Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We switch back to Dario's office where we see Konnan is sitting.)

Konnan: I don't know about this Dario. I don't operate this way.

Dario: When you asked for that title shot I told you, you would owe me. This is the debt you must pay.

Konnan: But what you're asking me to do. It's against my code.

Dario: I don't give a damn about your code. You WILL do this.... Or you won't be in my Temple, comprende?

Konnan: Yeah I got it. You a slimy sunova beyatch!

(Konnan leaves in a heated fashion. Once he's gone from out the shadows walks another large figure who takes a seat.)

He gonna be a problem?

Dario: He's no concern of yours. I am very pleased you took me up on my offer. A war is coming and now I have my final soldier.

As long as your paying, I will put down whoever you want.

Dario: That's all I need to know. Welcome to my Temple....

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #24 (11/19/16) Cibernetico_lider_de_los_bizarros

CIBERNETICO....

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #24 (11/19/16)
Page 1 of 1