FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #07 (8/13/15)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #07 (8/13/15) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #07 (8/13/15)   CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #07 (8/13/15) EmptyWed Sep 12, 2018 7:58 pm

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqNGoAwYYk8

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #07 (8/13/15) CWX_zps5dcf5a28

(Show opens in the office of Dario Cueto. With Dario sitting with the Hotties 2.0)

Dario: Ladies its good to be back in the temple, no?

Mandy: I kind of liked it better in L.A. to be honest.

LoVE: One thing was we won the 4 way match at the Great American Bash.

Dario: That you did. I had no doubt you would.

LoVE: Right. But you see Dario...We didn't come here to win some little 4 way match at some little tour show. When we signed you said you could get us what we want.

Mandy: I haven't seen nothing yet...

Dario: Ladies... Do you think Rome was built in a day? I have been working behind the scenes. I remember our agreement. Dario Cueto always pays his debts. Change is coming. They wont realize it until its too late... As for tonight you ladies have a match. Let's continue this momentum shall we?

Mandy: I like how you think.

ON today's Show...
Thug Nation vs The Crew
Alberto Del Rio vs Famous B
Hotties 2.0 vs The Kimber Bombs
Main Event: Psicosis vs Pentagon Jr

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich along with the "Juice" Juventud Guerrera! We are back at the Temple here in Mexico City. Tonight after what happened at the Great American Bash we will see Psicosis face Pentagon Jr in our Main Event. This I know is hard for you Juvi.

Juvi: Maaaaan... We were played out there, Hugo. But that's on us. I have been told by El Jefe if I get involved in any way I will be fired. Same for Mistico. So Psicosis mi amigo. Kick that bastard's ass!

Hugo: This coming from the last miute stipulation which now means you Mistico and Psicosis must disband and not even help each other. Also tonight Alberto Del Rio makes his TV debut here. But right now we have some 6-Man action. Let's send it to the ring

Thug Nation vs The Crew

This much more of a brawl than usual. But Its Thug Nation who gets the better of it. Jon Davis Powerbombs Mr. Cisco out on a ringside table. Reverse Frankensteiner by AR Fox on Cortez Castro. ACH hits B-Boy with  Sonic Boom (Running one-armed swinging neckbreaker). Then finishes him with a Springboard Frog Splash.

Winners: Thug Nation

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #07 (8/13/15) Ach-ach-2-1360507720

Hugo: Thug Nation taking it to the streets!

Juvi: What you know about the streets, homie?

Hugo: Well...uh. Great win by Thug Nation! I'm sure they want a shot at our new Trios Champions The New Latino Nightmare.

A video package airs for The Hotties 2.0. They are seen primping their hair and fixing their make up. As hey talk about always looking their best. Then it switches seeing them beating up these different girls and saying the Hotties were a force before. But this versions going to take the World by storm.

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #07 (8/13/15) Lacey012811CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #07 (8/13/15) 864640d57ddaf3b9c7b148e6d3294351

(Camera switches to the locker room where we see The New Latino Nightmare there with their master La Parka. Parka tells them in spanish that they have not yet achieved their ultimate goals. The CWX Trios titles were the 1st. The 2nd is to destroy the original team. Tonight they better do as he commands. They all bow and tell him in Spanish "As you Wish".)

Alberto Del Rio vs Famous B

Alberto is announced once again by Ricardo Rodriguez. He comes out to a mostly positive ovation. There are some fans that are leery of this new "Fan Friendly" Alberto. Famous B attacks before the bell hitting forearms then hitting a flying clothesline. But Alberto nails Divorce court on B's arm. Now ADR goes to work. He wraps the arm in the ropes then lands a big kick to it. Double Knee Armbuster. Then locks on the Armbreaker as Famous B taps.

Winner: Alberto Del Rio

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #07 (8/13/15) Screen-shot-2012-07-28-at-10-22-05-pm

Hugo: Alberto Del Rio with a successful television debut, Juice.

Juvi: Yeah the fans are digging him right now. If I was Universal Champion, Pedro Morales I would be keeping my eye on him.

Hugo: Everyone wants a piece of the Champion. Speaking of champions. In our Main event, 1/3 of the Trios champions Pentagon JR taking on your former partner Psicosis. But up next we have some ladies Tag team action as the Hotties are here. Stay with us.

(Camera switches to the office of Dario Cueto. He is sitting with Carlos Colon.)

Carlos: The Bash show was a huge success but about my nephew...

Dario: Your nephew put his hands on me Carlos. He's lucky he left that arena with his life. He knew the stakes when he agreed to the match, no? Dario Cueto gives opportunities. He didn't seize his. So I don't need guys like that here. Enough about him. You had something about a big Show?  

Carlos: Si. The Roberto Clemente Memorial Show. This is a big event in Puerto Rico. It was our biggest event. I think we need to go and put on a show there.

Dario: Hmm... Ok. I like it. But we need a Big Main Event to promote it. Pedro Morales is Puerto Rican. He will defend the title on that show.

Carlos: Against???

Dario: Who is the biggest name in Puerto Rico?

Carlos: Dario...No.

Dario: Think of it, Carlos. When Morales turned on the fans that first night he took his belt and slammed it into your head. Now in front of 30 Thousand fans You get your revenge!

(Dario takes a sip of his drink with smirk.)

Carlos: Dario... I'm retired.

Dario: That's what makes it special... coming out of retirement... the Great Carlos Colon! I will tell you what if you win, I will give your nephew a second chance.

Carlos: I....

Dario: It's settled then. Pedro Moarlaes vs Carlos Colon for the Universal Championship. Now leave me I have to start promoting this. Start workig on the rest of the card. We will announce it Next week.

(Carlos walks to the door.)

Dario: Oh and Carlos? Its going to be inside a Steel Cage.

(Carlos just glares at a smiling Dario then leaves as Dario chugs down his drink and picks up his Cell Phone.)

We see a video package for Kimber Lee and Cherry Bomb. They are traing hard in the gym. They talk about the Women's Tag Team division is the fastest rising one in the UWF. They need to make their mark here in CWX and the World.

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #07 (8/13/15) 130406%20Shimmer%20_0118-L

(Back to ringside.)

Hugo: Up next The Hotties 2.0 face the Kimber Bombs.

Juvi: Both thse teams were in that 4 way at the Bash

Hugo: That's right. A match that the Hotties won. Let's see what they do here.

Hotties 2.0 vs The Kimber Bombs

The Kimber Bombs come out very light hearted. Waving to fans. They get in the ring and the Hotties attack, knocking Cherry to the floor. Then double teaming Kimber Lee. Hotties hit a double suplex. Swinging neckbreaker by Mandy. LoVE is in stomping on the back of Kimber's neck. Cherry has made her way to her corner and is trying to cheer her partner on.

LoVE is choking Kimber on the top rope. Las Espinas have made their way out to closely watch the match. Mandy is in and hits a Bulldog. She covers but Cherry Bomb breaks it up. Meanwhile LoVE is not too happy to see Las Espinas ringside and is yelling at La Rosa Negra.  

She tags back in but is still arguing and loses focus allowing Kimber to hit an enzuguiri and make the tag to Cherry. Cherry is all over LoVE. Hitting clotheslines and a powerslam. Mandy is in but she fares no better. Kimber comes in and they hit their German/ neckbreaker combo on Mandy for a 2 count.

All 4 women are now battling in the ring/ Mandy hits a Backcracker on Cherry and goes up for a moonsault but she is distracted by Rosita. That extra time allows Cherry to evade the moonsault. Meanwhile LoVE signals for the Love Sick on Lee but as she starts she eats the BSE (Best Superkick Ever) from Cherry Bomb. This allows Kimber to wrap her in the Alligator Clutch (Double leg trap rana). 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: The Kimber Bombs

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #07 (8/13/15) 347

After the match Mandy grabs Rosita and tosses her in the ring. La Rosa Negra runs in also and soon all 6 women are fighting each other until security can separate them.

Juvi: Forget Cat fight we got ourselves a cat brawl!

Hugo: The Women's Tag Division here in CWX is serious competition. Everyone wants to get to the top and a shot at the Canadian Ninjas and the Battle Queens titles.

Juvi: These chicks is fierce!

Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #07 (8/13/15) 0

Starr: Bienvenida. This is Chicky Starr's Sport Shop. I am Chicky Starr. Esta semana we have with us, the Hunter, King Cuerno. Hola Cuerno!

Cuerno: Senor...

Starr: I was watching the Bash show. Y yo miro. I saw your match with Fenix. It was a great match for sure. But in the end Fenix get his hand raised.

Cuerno: I know this Chicky, I was there. You have a point?

Starr: Calmate, Amigo. I only want to know, after the match you attacked Fenix anyway. It seems since you have come here you have targeted this man. Por que eso? Why?

Cuerno: As you said. I am a hunter. Thats what I do. I stalk my prey and then I take it down. But sometimes that prey is a little faster than you thought and he gets away. But a good hunter just tracks him again then takes him out. So that's what happened. The little bird flew away. But next time he wont escape me. No one ever gets away from King Cuerno.

Starr: Well my guys had a chance to talk to Fenix after the Bash. Play the tape.

(Camera shows a video with Fenix)

Fenix: Cuerno! You didn't get the job done Cabron! I'm not your prey. Yo soy Fenix! I am the Bird of Prey! Next time I see you it will be your head on the my wall.

(Camera switches back to the Sports Shop set.)

Starr: You see? Fenix says you are the prey. What you say to that?

Cuerno: I think this little bird needs to have his wings clipped.

(Cuerno storms off the set.)

Starr: Cono! He look mad! Fenix you better look out! That's all for the Sports Shop! Gracias.

We see a video package for Sabu. We see him sitting in a dark corner breathing heavy. He says for too long he was muzzled. Not allowed to do what he loves. Now here in Dario's temple. No one tells him to conform. No one tells him to be like everyone else. Here he can be Homicidal, Suicidal & Genocidal and he will be cheered for it. He finally has found a place he can call home.
CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #07 (8/13/15) Sabu-27624872-620x400

Hugo: Main Event time, Juvi. Are you going to be okay?

Juvi: I'm going to have to be. Me and Mistico were told getting involved in this match would mean termination. I hate to say this but mi primo is on his own.

Hugo: Let's send it to Rosa.

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #07 (8/13/15) Rosa-acosta-9five-dynastyseries-04

Main Event: Psicosis vs Pentagon Jr w/La Parka

Psicosis starts out strong really beating Pentagon in every exchange. He dropkicks him over the railing then looks to go after La Parka. Juventud is cheerig him on to get the traitor. But Pentagon hits a running lariat to stop him. Penatagon hits a Uranage on Psicosis on the Steel railing! Fans are chanting "Holy S#it!"

Pentagon is teasing a Piledriver on the floor but Psicosis back drops him and climbs to the rig where he hits a running kick right Pentagon's jaw. Psicosis is holding his kidneys as he falls back into the ring.  The crowd is urging him on. He stands and hits the ropes for a dive but he is met with a chair thrown into his face by Pentagon Jr.

Pentagon enters the ring and begins to unmercifully beat the hell out of Psicosis with the chair. Every so often bowing to La Parka on the floor. Juvi wants to help but Hugo pleads with him to not do it. He needs this job. Then we see the rest of the Trios Champions Dr X and Drago come ringside. Pentagon hits a Powerbomb onto his knee. He's not even looking for a cover now. He leans the almost unconscious Psicosis against the ropes then grabs the chair and swings but Psicosis moves and the chair bounces off the ropes and hits Pentagon!. Psicosis hits a tornado DDT! Springboard moonsault! 1.. 2..

NO!!!! Pentagon kicks out! And immediately hits a Superkick. He sets up the chair. He delivers the Pentagon Driver (Pumphandle half nelson driver) on the chair! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Pentagon Jr

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #07 (8/13/15) Pentagonjr

(After the match The Latino Nightmare enter the ring they are looking at La Parka who does a cutting motion across his throat and they attack the already beaten Psicosis. Drago climbs the ropes Dr X Picks up Psicosis and leans him in the same corner as Drago. Mistico has run out. But Pentagon Jr is keeping him from the ring. Drago has both of Psicosis arms.....

Then does a TOP ROPE CURB STOMP ONTO THE CHAIR!!!!!!!!

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #07 (8/13/15) 0094de21ca146cb2007f259828b03b1a

Psicosis is not moving as La Parka is nodding in agreement. The crowd is stunned. The New Latino Nightmare take their leave as Mistico and officials are in the ring with Psicosis. They ave brought out a  stretcher and a neckbrace. Juvi is almost in tears as they sign off. And we see the NLN on 1 knee paying homage to their Master as the credits roll.

Show switches to Dario's office who is watching the action from his office window with a huge grin.)

Dario: That...is going to leave a mark. Chyna go get the car.

She leaves as Dario goes in his drawer and takes out his money and puts it in his jacket pocket. He closes the shades then when he turns he is startled by someone standing there we can't see. He looks confused. He looks back towards the arena then back at the strange visitor.

Dario: Wha.. wait. How did...? What the hell is going on?

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: Las Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #07 (8/13/15)
Page 1 of 1