FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #44 (10/27/18)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #44 (10/27/18) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #44 (10/27/18)   CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #44 (10/27/18) EmptySat May 02, 2020 8:53 pm

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #44 (10/27/18) Cwx11

The Opening Theme Music:

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #44 (10/27/18) Pbucket

Previously on La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre...

Pedro Morales defeated Jinder Mahal and got 5 minutes with Starr who he put in the Boston Crab with help from Alberto Del Rio.

Andrade "Cien" Almas won a 4 Corners match with help from a young woman in the crowd.

Sarah Stock defeated Ivelisse for La Reina Del Templo Title.

Cibernetico revealed that his reward for helping Dario regain control is a shot at Puma & The Universal Championship

Mil Muertes is the hottest free agent in CWX and everyone is try to get him to sign with them.

El Rey De Lucha attacked Eddie Guerrero at the Clemente Show.

The Gangsters have been attacking various fighters from the Temple. But now they are being secretly directed by CWX Owner/ Promoter, Dario Cueto.

(Show opens in the office of Dario Cueto. He is on the phone and he is angry.)

Dario: What do you mean we're being fined? So what our fighters have been attacking World Champions. This is wrestling! It's the very nature of the business!... I don't control El Rey or The Latino Nightmare, go fine them..... You did? Then why am I getting one?! We're going to ruin the GLORY show? You mean the one you wont let us host? This is ridiculous. The UWF has become all about rules and regulations. This is supposed to  be fun.... Yes I make a profit. You make even more! Bah! Goodbye Boesch!

(Dario slams down the phone.)

Carlos Colon: You can't fight the industry... They hold all the cards.

Dario: Do they have to? How much money could we make if weren't part of them I wonder. Anyway, let everyone know... For right now until Glory. No one is to attack any World Champions.

Carlos: I'll pass the word but those guys do what they want. It's time for The Temple of Doom Show. Plus I have been in contact with your sister about the Lucha Underground Cup. The invites have been set that should begin soon.

Dario: Good, I know things between you and Catrina are... strained... but get through it. I want a World Title match on that show. Make it happen, I don't want to even speak to Boesch right now. Oh and I have someone I want put into the Lucha Underground Cup. Here....

(Dario slides him a folder with a photo and some information.)

Carlos: Are you serious? What the hell is this supposed to be?

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

On today's Show...

S.A.T. vs Mariachi Loco, Buck Zumhoffe & Super Fly
Andrade "Cien" Almas vs Gran Metallik
Texano vs Rob Van Dam
Alberto Del Rio & Pedro Morales vs The Crew
Sports Shop guest: El Rey De Lucha
Main Event: Sarah Stock vs Mercedes Martinez - La Reina Del Templo Championship

(The camera switches to our announce team of Hugo & Melissa.)

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich here with Melissa Santos. We have quite the show lined up, Melissa.

Melissa: As always. The ladies take center stage tonight in our Main Event.

Hugo: That is correct, the new La Reina Del Templo puts that title on the line vs Las Sicaria member Mercedes Martinez. Also in the sport shop we hear from the imposing Cibernetico.

Melissa: And we get to see the formation of a new partnership as Pedro Morales teams up with once hated rival, Alberto Del Rio!

Hugo: All that and more. Now let's send it to this week's guest ring announcer, Priscilla Morales.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #44 (10/27/18) 30603070_227139904504516_6250888775463862272_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTc2NjI5ODgxNTIzMDQxMjExMg%3D%3D

S.A.T. vs Mariachi Loco, Buck Zumhoffe & Super Fly

This is all S.A.T. They dominate the action and Red ends it by hitting Code Red on Zumhoffe.

Winners: The S.A.T.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #44 (10/27/18) AnyFixedClingfish-max-1mb

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Video Package for the Lucha Underground Cup Dos. It shows some clips from last year and then shows a couple of this years entrants such as Funaki, Al Perez, Altar Boy Luke & for the 2nd year in a row, Human Tornado.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #44 (10/27/18) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT-x85Db1A7vtfHrr0LB54AwtQiPUO8Skpb4K8U5z3ogfBwfMl1CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #44 (10/27/18) Fe552d119d2cf5caadd1f7a6b11935e8e0ed20f2_hqCWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #44 (10/27/18) Fe83f7cf23d56bac61caae5b7dfc056bcbbb6bbd_hqCWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #44 (10/27/18) HT_logo

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera switches to Rosa Mendes.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #44 (10/27/18) Rosa-mendes-the-best-of-rosa-mendes-march-2017-1

Rosa: Hola everyone! I have with me right now the CWX Universal Champion, Prince Puma. Puma at Temple of Doom you face Cibernetico. In... a Temple of Doom Match.

Puma: Putting my belt on the line in such a match is crazy I know. There is just mayhem. Not a structured encounter. But Cibernetico wanted this because he thinks I can't adapt. But he is VERY mistaken. I am not just a high flyer. Not just a wrestler. Here in CWX we are FIGHTERS. And at Temple of Doom you will learn that this belt says that I am the best fighter in this place.

Rosa: Since winning this title you have been constantly defending it. But recently we have noticed you creeping up the rankings at the Junior Heavyweight title. Have you had any thoughts about that and Hayabusa?

Puma: I would be lying if I said I haven't. I watch the rankings and I watch Hayabusa. Right now I am under a lot of pressure from challengers for this title but I have one eye on that Junior Crown and when the time is right, I will make my move.

(Out walks Cibernetico. He calmly stands in front of the much smaller in frame, Puma.)

Rosa: Cibernetico, I don't want any trouble out here....

Cibernetico: Oh don't worry your pretty little head, Rosa. I can wait until Temple of Doom. I just wanted you to see what you have to deal with up close. In fact hang around, I am going to give you a demonstration in just a few minutes.

Puma: Is that so? You give all the Power Point demonstrations you like. But when we meet I'm going to be the one teaching a lesson.

(Cibernetico scoffs and slowly walks away.)

Rosa: Demonstration? What did he mean by that?

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Andrade "Cien" Almas vs Gran Metallik

At the Roberto Clemente show. A young female fan who seemed to be there for Metallik was instead a plant for Almas. And she helped him gain that victory in the 4 Corners Match. Tonight Metallik looks for a measure of revenge. Before the match Andrade comes out with that young woman who is referred to as Zelina Vega. This is an action packed match with Metallik hitting some crazy dives. But he gets tripped up by Vega and eats a knee strike to the jaw. Almas then hits Cien-sational (Inverted facelock backbreaker into spinning inverted facelock elbow drop). He finishes him off with the Hammerlock DDT he is calling DDZ for Zelina.

Winner: Andrade "Cien" Almas

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #44 (10/27/18) Tenor

(Almas and Zelina play to the crowd then she grabs a microphone. Zelina says Almas also was promised a favor by Dario for helping him return to power and he is cashing that in at Temple of Doom. In a SKY Title match against Dante Fox. The crowd boos and ahhs a bit as they leave.

Metallik is being helped up when in runs... Cibernetico.  He grabs Metallik and delivers a Gutwrench Powerbomb. Then he grabs him... Apocaliptica! The crowd is booing but he's not finished. He goes out side and gets a chair. He comes back and puts it around the head of Metallik then moves him by the corner. He goes up... But here comes Prince Puma! He does a step-up Enzuguiri that connects and drops Cibernetico to the apron. Puma hits the ropes and charges but Ciber hits a big right hand. He goozles him... Apocaliptica on the ring apron!!!

Puma is rolling on the floor writhing from the impact to his spine. The Referee has gotten Metallik out of harm's way. But Cibernetico stands tall in the center of the ring.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #44 (10/27/18) Cibernetico+en+IWRG+072

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We return to the catacombs under the Temple. We see RVD warming up for his match. Then up walks Famous B.)

Famous B: So "Mr. Temple" I was at the Clemente show. You didn't get the job done. Seems to me you didn't really have that crowd behind you. Maybe because... you're just not famous enough.

RVD: You never give up, do you?

Famous B: Give up? Isn't that what you're doing? I mean you finally get the guts to leave Vegas. But you don't take the opportunities that are offered here. You have a name, a reputation, you're known. Now... it's time to be famous. What do you say?

(RVD looks down for a minute. Then says F*ck it. He shakes the hand of Famous B. They begin to walk away together.)

RVD: By the way... I have glaucoma. You have a dispensary card?

Hugo: Melissa, we are still waiting for word on Puma's condition. That was quite a bump he took.

Melissa: Puma is tough. That's why he's the champ. But that Cibernetico is one scary dude. And he has to fight him in a Temple of Doom Match?

Hugo: Well right now coming to the ring is Rob Van Dam... and he's got company!

Texano vs Rob Van Dam w/Famous B

Famous B takes the mic from Priscilla which gets him a lot of heat. He then gives a lavish introduction for his newest client, Rob Van Dam. Texano uses his brawling style to pound away at RVD. But he makes the mistake of bringing a chair into the fight and it backfires when RVD nails the Van Daminator. Texano is out as RVD nails a 5 Star Frog Splash for the win.

Winner: Rob Van Dam

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #44 (10/27/18) 220px-RobVanDam

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: In Puerto Rico we saw Pedro Morales gain revenge on Chicky Starr thanks in part to Alberto Del Rio. And after the match they buried the hatchet so to speak.

Melissa: They realized the true enemy was Chicky. Now they have formed a team which brings us to some news.

Hugo: That's correct, We have been informed by Dario Cueto. There will be a tournament to crown the 1st ever CWX Tag Team Champions. Teams will be entered from here to next show and one of teams already entered is Morales & Del Rio. So this here is a tune-up for that.

Melissa: Should be interesting to see how these 2 work together. Wait... I see Dario has come out of his office.

Dario: I have decided that the Temple should have a Tag Team Championship. In fact both these teams in the ring are entered for this tournament. But I was going to start this after Temple of Doom. But you now what? I changed my mind! The tournament starts now! Ring the Bell!!!

Alberto Del Rio & Pedro Morales vs The Crew  

Cisco & Castro immediately attack and try to rough house to a victory but ADR & Pedro are too much and soon they start to take control. ADR gets Castro in the Cross Armbreaker, while Pedro locks the Boston Crab on Mr Cisco. They both tap out.

Winners: Alberto Del Rio & Pedro Morales

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #44 (10/27/18) Morales-pedro04CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #44 (10/27/18) Del-rio-935x661

Hugo: Just like that Pedro & Alberto move on in this out of the blue tournament.

Melissa: We have no idea what other combinations are in this and how many teams are there. It's almost as if Dario is doing this on the fly.

Hugo: Well I'm sure we will get more info next show but when we return... It's our Main Event. Don't go anywhere.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We return in the catacombs where we see Dario walk into an area and waiting there is the Gangstas. Dario tells them they are doing well so far. He asks them if they could do a home invasion on Paul Boesch then decides to cancel that request. Instead he hands them a folder. New Jack asks if he's sure. Dario says "just get it done".) )

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see another video package for the Temple of Doom Show. It mentions these matches..)

OMEGA vs Drago
Dante Fox vs Andrade "Cien" Almas - SKY Championship
Tiger Mask & Tigre Uno vs Juventud Guerrera & El Dandy - Tag Team Tournament
Texano vs Mil Muertes
El Rey De Lucha vs Matt Sydal
Sarah Stock vs Ivelisse Velez - La Reina Del Templo Championship
Fenix vs Mistico - Aztec Championship
2 Chicks Same Time vs Las Sicarias - World Womens Tag Team Champions
Main Event: Prince Puma vs Cibernetico - Temple of Doom Match - Universal Championship

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #44 (10/27/18) Chicky1

Starr: Bienvenidos! Welcome to Chicky Starr's Sports Shop. I'm Chicky Starr and once again I am honored to bring out the true royalty  of Lucha Libre, El Rey De Lucha.

(Rey walks out in a regal robe led by Melina who is wearing a tierra. The crowd is booing unmercifully.)

Starr: Wow! This truly a special time. Thank you for coming El Rey..

Melina: Chicky... You cannot directly address El Rey unless he speaks to you first. You can direct any questions or requests to me.

Starr: Ahh Okay. Melina... the people are concerned about El Rey's attack on Eddie Guerrero at the Roberto Clemente show. Some feel us Latinos should stick together when we gain a World Championship.

El Rey: How dare you?! You compare me, El REY De Lucha to a fake Mexican like Eddie Guerrero? I am the Elite of all Latino Luchadors. Eddie is a Western wrestler who just happens to carry the Guerrero name.

Starr: I meant no disrespect...

Melina: ... sire...

Starr: Of Course. No disrespect... sire.

El Rey: We are coming up on GLORY. It takes place on the American Holiday, Thanksgiving. But after that day it will be a Mexican holiday. You will all give thanks that El Rey De Lucha has ascended to the Intercontinental Championship. We will rename it El Dia de Los Reyes. (The Day of Kings)

(Melina is clapping and raising her arms to the crowd who is booing even louder now.)

Melina: Bravo your highness! What a noble ruler you are. That peasant, "Eddie", is a pretender. Look before you commoners... This is what a King looks like. Genuflect! And give thanks for being allowed to share in his omnipotence!

Starr: Ohhh kay. That sounds great but our time is up. Thank you... eh... sire.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see a Video package for Tetsuya Naito, it talks about his training in the best dojos in both Japan & Mexico. He came here for 1 reason. To become the Universal Champion.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #44 (10/27/18) 1_713voTYH3lXuu3Q-cRipkQ-e1518460014762

(We switch to somewhere in the catacombs under The Temple where we see Mil Muertes walking. He happens upon Kevin Sullivan)

Sullivan: So... Mil. I haven't heard back from you. I thought we had a talk.

Muertes: You talked... I listened.

Sullivan: And.... What are you debating? Famous B? Melina? Chicky Starr? Don't make me laugh. You are the man of a Thousand deaths. Who else should you align yourself with?

Muertes: I know... I just needed time... to reflect on things. Where I am heading without Catrina.

Sullivan: And that's my point. I'm her father. I taught her everything she knows. You were led by the pupil. Now follow the Master.

(Muertes nods his head. Then walks away as Sullivan sneers.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: Melissa, Sarah Stock defeated Ivelisse for the La Reina Del Templo Title at The Roberto Clemente show. She has a scheduled rematch at Temple of Doom. But tonight she faces Ivelisse's fellow Las Sicarias member Mercedes Martinez. Things don't look good for The Dark Angel.

Melissa: She's gotten over the hump in winning the title but the harder part is keeping it.

Hugo: Absolutely true. Let's send it one last time to Priscilla Morales

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #44 (10/27/18) Priscilla-9

Main Event: Sarah Stock vs Mercedes Martinez - La Reina Del Templo Championship

The announce team wondered if Mercedes objective was to win or just soften Stock up for Ivelisse. Well it certainly seemed like Martinez wanted to win. Hitting some big moves and going for covers early. She goes for the Pescadora driver but Sarah blocks it and delivers a Brainbuster. She covers 1.. 2.. no.

Match continues and Martinez removes the turnbuckle pad. She rifles Sarah into it. She lands hard and Mercedes covers for a near fall. Mercedes again goes for the Pescadora Buster but she is able to slip out and dropkicks Martinez in the back that sends her head first into the padless buckle. She's dazed as Sarah schoolgirls her, 1.. 2.. 3!

Winners & Still Champion: "The Dark Angel" Sarah Stock

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #44 (10/27/18) 29739254_205421796852753_3023950318355349504_n

(After the match Sarah celebrates in the ring. When out run... The Gangstas. They attack Sarah Stock! Mustafah gives her a Powerslam as New Jack hits the Drive By with a chair. The crowd is incensed. The Gangstas then high tail it out of there before help can arrive. Sarah is completely out and is receiving medical attention.)

Hugo: Those bastards!!!

Melissa: Usually I would try to calm you down but screw that. These sons of b*tches have gone too far!

Hugo: How in the hell did this happen? Where's security?! The believers want blood and so do I!

Melissa: Obviously I hope Sarah is alright. But also what does this mean for Temple of Doom??

Hugo: I have no idea. I'm sure Dario will address his soon. For Melissa Santos, I'm Hugo Savinovich. Buenas Noches!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We switch to the office of Dario Cueto.)

Dario: I am happy you took me up on the offer to enter my Tag Team Tournament. I want the best teams around to compete for this prize. You two come greatly praised. Plus you are part of a highly regarded group. Welcome to the Temple.

(We see the two young men he's speaking to.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #44 (10/27/18) TPMdo7yQ

Nick Miller: Let's be real. You brought us here because Bullet Club gets ratings.

Shane Haste: That's okay for us as long as you're paying.

Dario: Next Show your tournament match is on. Against El Rey De Lucha & Mistico

Miller: That's fine, but we heard Rey speaking earlier. Somebody better let him know. We are the Mighty...

Miller & Haste: And The Mighty Don't Kneel....

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #44 (10/27/18)
Page 1 of 1