FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #31 (4/29/17)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #31 (4/29/17) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #31 (4/29/17)   CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #31 (4/29/17) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2018 9:31 pm

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

The Opening Theme Music:

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #31 (4/29/17) CWX_zps5dcf5a28

Previously on La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre...

Rey Mysterio defeats AR Fox and solidifies his spot in the Main Event of Aniversario.

Hania The Howling Huntress is attacked at Sabado Gigante by the mysterious woman who has been stalking her.

Lionheart defeat the Crew then make a belt motion around their waists.

Catrina issues Dario Cueto a challenge of 3 matches with the temple on the line. Dario refuses but then is given an envelope which causes him to scream Catrina's name.

(Show opens in the office of Dario Cueto. Dario seems panicked and is downing a glass of scotch.)

Dario: Damn it Chyna. Still no word from her? Is she in the Temple yet?

Chyna: As far as I know no one has seen her.

Dario: Find her and get her in here!

(Chyna leaves as Dario pulls out the manilla envelope given to him last show. he slams it down on the desk.)

Dario: All this time, I finally found you...

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

On today's Show...
Mercedes Martinez vs Candice Michelle
Dragon Lee vs PJ Black vs Lince Dorado vs Dragon Azteca Jr
Pedro Morales vs TNT
Sports Shop guest: Dario's Army
Main Event: Prince Puma vs AR Fox vs Carlito

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich here with Melissa Santos. Melissa Wrestlemania is over but now its Aniversario Time!

Melissa: The biggest show in the company, Hugo. It's my first one and I am really excited for it.

Hugo: We will have the full card revealed here tonight and in our Main Event will be a Triple Threat Match with Carlito, AR Fox & Prince Puma.

Melissa: This match will have big Aztec Warfare implications.

Hugo: Also on the show we will hear from Dario and his army on the Sports Shop. But that's later, right now we have to send send it to our guest ring announcer, Yovana Ventura!

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #31 (4/29/17) Article-2685542-1F7F3CFE00000578-776_634x623

Mercedes Martinez vs Candice Michelle

Candice tries to take the fight to the floor but that as a bad idea. She tastes the guard rail and is suplexed on the floor. Martinez gets her back in and ends it with the Pescadora Buster.

Winner: Mercedes Martinez

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #31 (4/29/17) 2702017_f260

Hugo: Mercedes gets the victory.

Melissa: She is one of the toughest women in the UWF. Amazing that she never captured the World Title.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Video Package for Sarah Stock as she talks about her upcoming First Blood Match with the Luchadora Destroya, Jennifer Blake

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #31 (4/29/17) Sarahstock3

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera switches to Rosa Mendes.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #31 (4/29/17) Rosa-Mendes

Rosa: I am here with the team of Lionheart. You guys asked for this time.

Evans: We as a unit have only lost once here in the CWX. And that was against the New Latino Nightmare. Why haven't we been given another shot?

Rosa: Well, I guess Dario Cueto makes the matches.

Angelico: We don't care who makes them, at Aniversario we want another title shot. This time against Los Banditos.

Son of Havoc: We're not asking... We're telling.

(Out walks the Trios Champions, Los Banditos.)

Mando: Who are you geeks? You want a shot? I"ll give you a shot.

(Mando takes a swing but its easlily sidestepped by Angelico)

Rosa: Boys... Calmate! Save it for the ring!

Hector: You little punks just mouthed off to the wrong team. At Aniversario we will send you home disappointed.... again.

(Both teams slowly back away from each other.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Dragon Lee vs PJ Black vs Lince Dorado vs Dragon Azteca Jr

This is kind of a Tryout match with young rookies trying to impress the Temple and Dario Cueto. Lots of dives and some nice spots. Dragon Azteca hits Green Destiny on Dorado out on the floor. Then when he looks to reenter the ring he is superkicked back out by PJ Black. But Black is hit with a diving Stomp to the back then Lee hits Mother of Dragons! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winners: Dragon Lee

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #31 (4/29/17) Dragon_azeca

Hugo: WOW! All 4 of these guys looked fantastic!

Melissa: That they did. I can definitely see all 4 joining the CWX family here.

Hugo: Dragon Lee though definitely seems to be loved by the believers here in the Temple.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Somewhere in the Locker room area we see Mercedes getting dressed when Taya walks up casually. She kind of half heartedly congratulates her on beating Candice. But mentions how Candice is no World Champion and how Mercedes always seems to come up short in the big matches. Maybe she speculates its past her time in the sport. Martinez looks incensed as Taya sashays away.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: Up next are 2 men who will be in Aztec Warfare at Aniversario, Melissa.

Melissa: One of them is a former Universal Champion and I'm sure would love to get a chance to be that again. 

Hugo: TNT is no slouch himself. This should be a physical match.

Pedro Morales vs TNT  

TNT owns most of this match with chops and kicks. He goes for his roundhouse kick but is caught by Pedro who gives him the Backbreaker. He covers for 2. Pedro continues to work the spine. He then applies the Boston Crab and TNT is forced to tap.

Winner: Pedro Morales

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #31 (4/29/17) Morales

Melissa: Pedro looks in top form. He is my pick for Aztec Warfare.

Hugo: Can't go wrong with picking Pedro, but there are a LOT of big names in that match. It will be interesting to see who will come out on top.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(After the commercial break we switch to the Catacombs where Dario meets up with Catrina. He has the manila folder in his hand)

Dario: Where did you get this? Where is she?

Catrina: Now Hermano, you want something from me but I get nothing from you.

Dario: Damn it Catrina! This is my family we are talking about!

Catrina: Yes... it is. So I would think you wouldn't have any trouble agreeing to my terms.

Dario: You are evil.

Catrina: So are you. Do we have a deal?

Dario: Fine, I will announce it tonight. Then I want to know where is she? You renege, I will cancel the matches, just like that.

Catrina: Don't worry. I will provide the necessary info.

Dario: One question... How did you find them?

Catrina: Find them? I'm the one that hid them brother.

Dario: You bi...

Catrina: Uh uh Hermano. What's done is done. Now let's go about finishing up this claim to legacy issue.

(The lights flicker and Catrina is gone.)

Dario: We will finish this. And I will finish you... for good.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

We see a video package on the mystery woman who attacked Hania last show. She reveals her name as Marti Belle and let's us know she will make her in-ring debut at Aniversario.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #31 (4/29/17) Mbhead

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #31 (4/29/17) Chicky1

Starr: Welcome to Chicky Starr's Sports Shop. I'm Chicky Starr and Welcome to El Jefe, Dario Cueto.

Dario: Hola Chicky, Let me get right to Brass tacks if you will. Last show my sister, Catrina made a challenge. After thinking it over, I always do what is best for all of you. So I will accept these terms. But Catrina when I win, I don't just maintain control, I also banish you and your pet gorilla from the Temple for life. You give up any claims to it and you g back into whatever hole you crawled out from.

Starr: Dario, you are putting everything on the line. Are you sure about this?

Dario: I have nothing to fear as I have amassed the most fearsome army a man can have.

(With that out walks Abdullah, Delirious, Chyna, Cibernetico, Sami Callahan & Matanza.)

Dario: You see what stands behind me. You already lost mi hermana. You're just too dumb to know it yet.

Starr: They are... intimidating, no? But Catrina does have the World 6-Man Champions with her.

Dario: That matters not. This isn't about titles. It's about blood and I will put my guys up against anyone in that situation.

Starr: Sounds like we have it all set up. Can you tell us the card?

Dario: But of course Here it is...

4 Corners match: Hania vs Taya vs Mercedes Martinez vs Marti Belle
Jennifer Blake vs Sarah Stock - First Blood Match
Carlos Colon & Aja Kong vs Sami Callahan & Chyna
New Latino Nightmare vs Cibernetico, Delirious & Abdullah The Butcher
Matanza vs Mil Muertes
Los Banditos vs Lionheart - CWX Trios Championship
Aztec Warfare
Main Event: Alberto Del Rio vs Rey Mysterio Jr - Universal Championship

Starr: This is a huge show! Grandisimo!

Dario: Nothing less would be... fitting, for the Temple.

Starr: Well you once again see it all here on the Sports Shop. I would wish you good luck but in case you lose I don't want to piss off Catrina. That's all for the Sports Shop tonight!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

We see a video package on the history of the Aztec Warfare Match.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #31 (4/29/17) Aztecwarfare

Hugo: Aniversario is set up it is a very big card.

Melissa: I never thought we would see Dario five in to Catrina's challenge. This show cannot be missed.

Hugo: Well in our Main Event we have two more men entered in the Aztec Warfare Match. And this has some Special Stipulations, The Winner will enter last. The loser will enter first and the one not involved is out of the match altogether. Let's resend it to our guest ring announcer Yovanna Ventura.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #31 (4/29/17) 58344fb271669Yovanna2

Main Event: Prince Puma vs AR Fox vs Carlito

All 3 Men are getting in some big spots. AR hits a running Shooting Star on Carlito for a 2 count. Later Puma hits Fox with the Copter Bomb. 1.. 2.. NO! Broken up by Carlito. Carlito Suplexes Puma over the ropes and to the floor. Fox hits a Corkscrew Plancha out on him. He re-enters and ducks a clothesline and gives Carlito a Neckbreaker. He covers for 2. He goes to the apron Where he fights with Puma who he dropkicks into the corner.

Carlito grabs his apple from the corner. When Fox goes for a Springboard move Carlito spits the apple right in his eyes. Carlito clotheslines him over the top. He turns around into a Superkick from Puma. He goes up for the 630 Senton...

Carlito gets his knees up!. Puma is up but in terrible agony. Carlito hits the Backstabber! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Carlito

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #31 (4/29/17) A2ce9a03aad565d1b74903157502a4d0

(After Carlito grabs a microphone.)

Carlito: So at Aniversario I enter the Aztec Warfare at #30? Heh... Now that's .... cool.

Hugo: Well there is #20. Carlito!

Melissa: And AR Fox is out of the match!

Hugo: That he is and let's not forget, Prince Puma, One of the Favorites to win the match will now enter at #1. We are all ready for Aniversario 17. There are still a handful of tickets left. Call your ticketmaster and make sure you don't miss the celebration! Good Night!

Melissa: Buenas Noches!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(We see Dario somewhere under the Temple. He has a paper with an address on it. Up walks a man dressed in black.)

Dario: Here it is. I don't trust her to go myself. You go, you make sure the information is accurate. Don't make contact stay out of sight and report to me their every movement. Do this... and I will find you a spot in the Temple.

Man: What if you're not in power anymore. Just being smart here. But I need that contract now... BEFORE I go.

Dario: It will be done. I will have it drawn up tomorrow and sent to your manager. This is very important to me. Don't mess this up.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #31 (4/29/17) Jb-1423096179

PJ Black: Not a chance... I got this...

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #31 (4/29/17)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme-
Jump to: