FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #39 (3/18/18)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #39 (3/18/18) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #39 (3/18/18)   CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #39 (3/18/18) EmptyMon Sep 17, 2018 9:45 pm

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #39 (3/18/18) Cwx11

The Opening Theme Music:

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #39 (3/18/18) Pbucket

Previously on La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre...

Rosita, coming to aid of her partner La Rosa Negra, fights off Las Sicarias and nails Ivelisse Velez with a moonsault.

Catrina recruits Delirious as a  new weapon in her fold.

After losing the SKY Championship. Mistico has seemed obsessed with regaining it and has found himself getting in the way of the current #1 Contender, Dante Fox.

Jushin Thunder Liger won the Aztec Championship from Prince Puma.

Tensions rise between Pedro Morales and Jinder Mahal & Chicky Starr after Alberto Del Rio defeats Mahal at Final Battle.

We now know the once thought dead father of Dario Cueto is not only alive but is the actual master of the Latino Nightmare & has Carlos Colon doing his bidding in fear. While Dario has figured this out Catrina seems to be totally unaware of this. Dario has recruited Cibernetico back into his camp and says he has one more recruit left. Carlito has figured out his father is being manipulated but not by who but has vowed to free his father from his control.

(Show opens in the office of Catrina. She is there with the newest member of the roster, Sara Del Rey.)

Catrina: So when Carlos told me he had you coming to my Temple I was a bit surprised. A former World Champion leaving XWA? But here you are....

Sara Del Rey: I'm here for competition. I see you just crowned a Women's Champion here. I want a shot at that belt.

Catrina: Well get in line. In fact even though you are a former World Champion you are at the back of the line here in the Temple. But... I will give you a match at Fiesta to prove yourself... against Marti Belle.

Del Rey: "Prove" myself? I don't like your disrespectful tone. Maybe I need to remind people just who I am.

Catrina: Spare me the tough talk. This is the Temple. These people only respect what they see in the ring. Not your resume.

Del Rey: Fine. They'll see it at Fiesta... and so will you.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

On today's Show...

Cynthia Moreno vs Rosita
The Crew vs Mil Muertes, Carlito & Delirious
Mistico vs Aerostar vs Dragon Azteca Jr
Jinder Mahal vs  vs Mil Mascaras
Sports Shop guest: El Rey de Lucha
Main Event: Jushin "Thunder" Liger vs Prince Puma - Aztec Championship

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich here with Melissa Santos. We are getting close to not one but two huge events.

Melissa: That's right. Up first Next week is Fiesta 2018!

Hugo: And of course, the grand daddy of them all...Wrestlemania X. Coming from New Orleans, LA!

Melissa: And we already know of two huge title matches for that show!

Hugo: Indeed. The Latino Nightmare will defends the World 6-Man titles against OMEGA & The Young Bucks... The ELITE! And the Intercontinental title will be on the line when Wahoo McDaniel faces... The Universal Champion... El Rey De Lucha!

Melissa: I can barely hold my excitement for this. But also tonight we have a great show!

Hugo: We do Melissa. We will see Jinder Mahal taking on Mil Mascaras and in our Main Event, Jushin Liger gives Prince Puma his rematch for the Aztec Championship! This is going to be a great time to be a fan of CWX! Now let's send it to Mr Unpredictable, Johnny Rodz.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #39 (3/18/18) 6716015_orig

Cynthia Moreno vs Rosita

Morena attacks before the bell but Rosita battles back and hits a Moonsault after a Tornado DDT for the win.

Winner: Rosita

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #39 (3/18/18) Thea-Trinidad-645x370

(After the match Rosita grabs a microphone and challenges Ivelisse for Fiesta.)

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Video Package for Fire Ant. It shows him training as part of a group of other similarly masked men. Then he talks of his Colony that he left to come here to Mexico. But maybe he was stronger as a group than on his own.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #39 (3/18/18) Img_9706

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Camera switches to Rosa Mendes.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #39 (3/18/18) 02_ROSA_02182013JTB_041b

Rosa: Hola. I have with me now Sabu and... Famous B?

Famous B: You got that right, Rosa! Me and my #1 client, The Human Highlight film. Sabu. We are going to be at Fiesta against La Parka.

Rosa: La Parka is a big name here in the Temple...

Famous B: (Laughs) Big name? He might have a few fans. But he's not FAMOUS. And my man Sabu? He's going to be the most Famous guy to ever compete here. With my guidance it wont be long before his name is known by everyone worldwide!

Rosa: That's a bold statement.

Famous B: It's what I do! In fact if you ever want to be big time.. give me a ring.

(Famous B hands Rosa a card as he and Sabu walk off.)

Rosa: "All major credit cards accepted"?

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

The Crew vs Mil Muertes, Carlito & Delirious

Catrina's Threesome have little trouble dealing with the Crew. It ends with Mil Muertes hitting Cortez Castro with the Flatliner.

Winners: Mil Muertes, Carlito & Delirious

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #39 (3/18/18) E1ddf576-4d57-11e7-9140-02dc402727e2_character_desktop

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Camera is in the trainers room as we see La Reina Del Templo, Ivelisse getting her ribs retaped. In walks Rosa Mendes.

Rosa: Ivelisse, sorry to bother you. But do you have a response to the challenge issued to you earlier from Rosita?

Ivelisse: Are you serious? What are you doing in here? Can't you see I'm busy?!

Rosa: I don't mean to intrude it seems like you may have sustained an injury from your last altercation with Rosita.

Ivelisse: That's a complete lie. I suffered nothing from that pissant. I just twinged something while working out is all. I am perfectly fine.

Rosa; So then you are able to defend the title against Rosita at Fiesta? I mean you say you're fine...

Ivelisse: ... Well... Yes! Okay? That street tramp has delusions of grandeur? Then let's squash those. They way I will squash her in the ring. She wants a shot at Fiesta she has one. She just made the biggest mistake of her short life. Now get the hell out of here before I squash you too.

(Ivelisse stares at Rosa who makes a hasty exit.)

Mistico vs Aerostar vs Dragon Azteca Jr

Fast paced Triple Threat action. With lots of dives. Shortly after the bell Dante Fox walks to the top of the stairs to watch the match. We get a couple of near falls. And Azteca puts Mistico in a Boston Crab while Aerostar lands a springboard Legdrop. But no one can end it. Then Azteca Jr gets dropkicked off the top rope to the floor. Then in the ring Mistico catches Aerostar with La Mistica to which he has to tap. He immediately jumps up to the ropes and points at Dante still watching from the top of the steps.

Winner: Mistico

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #39 (3/18/18) Mistico-218x150

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

(Scenes are shown from the Jushin Liger Aztec Championship win over Prince Puma. Then a graphic reads "The Rematch: Tonight".)

Hugo: Lately we have seen some strife with Chicky Starr's guys. Pedroorales & Jinder Mahal, Melissa.

Melissa: It doesn't surprise me honestly. Both are very proud Alpha dogs. Neither wants to play 2nd fiddle to the other.

Hugo: That's fine but it seems like their issues are getting in the way of their success here in the Temple. Let's see if that can change here with a tough veteran in the form of Mil Mascaras.

Jinder Mahal w/Chicky Starr vs Mil Mascaras  

Chicky had Pedro join them out here as he is trying desperately to unite these two into one force. Mil starts off quickly and has Mahal in trouble but Starr instructs several times to have Morales somehow distract or even interfere. Finally Mil catches Mahal with a Death Valley Driver. He goes up top but then jumps down on to Pedro. As Mil enters the ring he is caught with a knee lift. Mahal follows with Sands of Time. Then ends it with Khallas (Cobra clutch slam).

Winner: Jinder Mahal

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #39 (3/18/18) Jinder_mahal_new_2017_render_by_ambriegnsasylum16-dbvh40c

(After the match an angry Pedro comes in the ring and starts beating down on Mil for attacking him earlier. He is blasting him with big left hands. Then racing into the Temple and into the ring is Alberto Del Rio. He and Jinder are going toe to toe then Mil is up and he is brawling with Morales. They exchange shots for a bit but soon its ADR & Mil that drive Chicky and his men from the ring)

Melissa: Alberto Del Rio is not yet done with Chicky Starr and the Punjabi Lion.

Hugo: And did we finally see Pedro Morales get on the same page as Mahal?

Melissa: I think both of them along with Chicky have one thing in common. They all hate Alberto.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

We return to the office of Catrina where she is joined by Carlos Colon.

Catrina: So your Nightmare has your opponents for Wrestlemania I see....

Colon: Indeed. The ELITE as they call themselves. They didn't seem so last time we faced them. Plus one of them was injured recently. I have the other two coming in for Fiesta in a challenge tag match against 2 of The Nightmare..

Catrina: Good. Because it's very important that we succeed at Wrestlemania. It is a way to show the world it is not just here in the Temple that we reign supreme. But the world. Do not fail me.

My Nightmare will not fall. Also I have the card for Fiesta ready.

Marti Belle vs Sara Del Rey
Pedro Morales & Jinder Mahal vs Mil Mascaras & Alberto Del Rio
Sabu vs La Parka
Mistico vs Dante Fox
Jennifer Blake vs Sarah Stock - Temple of Doom Match
Los Banditos vs Carlito, Delirious & Mil Muertes
Ivelisse vs Rosita - Reina Del Templo Campeonato
Matt Sydal vs PJ Black - SKY Championship
The Latino Nightmare vs OMEGA & Nick Jackson
El Rey De Lucha vs Texano - Universal Championship
Main Event: Jerry Lynn vs Fenix - World Junior Heavyweight Championship

Catrina: Excellent. If Fenix can win that would give us 3 Matches at Westlemania. More exposure means more power and money.

Colon: Of course. CWX will not just be a part of the UWF but the most powerful territory in it.

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

We see a video package for Wrestlemania X being held in New Orleans, LA

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #39 (3/18/18) 4fc41b203d6e12a4-600x400

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #39 (3/18/18) Chicky1

Starr: Bienvenidos! Welcome to Chicky Starr's Sports Shop. I'm Chicky Starr and I have with me the man that will head to Wrestlemania X with a chance to become the Intercontinental Champion. He is the Universal Champion, El Rey de Lucha!

(El Rey and Melina walk out.)

Melina: "Chance"? No Chicky. It's not a chance... It's a done deal. El Rey will be the new IC Champ.

Starr: Claro! Of course! Please do not take my words as an insult or slight. El Rey has been the most dominant fighter in the Temple... no... the entire UWF! I have no doubt that title will be yours.

El Rey: That's better. You know they say that the Native Americans have an ancestral tie to us Latinos. But I don't believe it, I look at that big nose Wahoo McDaniel and I see nothing like me. I am a King. Yo soy El Rey! And at Wrestlemania he will learn that he is just a commoner in my realm.

Starr: Well I must point out recently you did have a match with him here in the Temple at Final Battle. A match that you were not victorious in.

Melina: He cheated! Everybody saw it! I s that the kind of champion you want?

Starr: Oh I did see it and your right... he definitely cheated to win. But in the Temple as you know anything goes. But at Wrestlemania in New Orleans the rules are different. You can be disqualified. But if that happens. You will not win the the Title.

El Rey: I don't care about that. I won't give him the chance to cheat his way out this. I will go in and destroy this phony cigar store Indian. I am El Rey. I am the Universal Champion. I have done it all in my career. The only fault I ever had was listening to these stupid people. Catering to them prevented me from achieving my greatness. No mas! Now I listen to Melina and myself. Now I am where I was always meant to be. And that is at the top of the business. And after I beat Wahoo. I will then go on and become the World Heavyweight Champion. Because at the top is the only place for a king to sit!

Starr: I got it. Chicky likes looking down at people too. But I think at Wrestlemania I will be looking up from my ringside seat and watching you raise the Intercontinental Championship. I look forward to it.

Melina: And we look forward to seeing you give this man the ovation he deserves when its over.

Starr: Before you go. I have to point out at Fiesta you will put that title on the line against Texano. Your thoughts?

El rey: Texano? Hahaha Don't make me laugh. That lumbering bar brawler isn't in El Rey's league. It's just another tune-up on my way to Wrestlemania.

(El Rey and Melina laugh and walk off the set.)

Starr: There you have it, Muchachos! The next UWF Intercontinental Champion!

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

We see a video package for Sabu. Famous B says now that he is guiding his way to stardom. The sky is the limit. Before Sabu was just a wrecking ball. But now he will use that reckless abandon to become the most famous man in CWX.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #39 (3/18/18) Giphy

(We switch to somewhere in the catacombs under the Temple. Andrade Cien Almas is working out. He seems annoyed about something as he drops the barbell to the floor.)

Dario: Something wrong amigo?

Almas: I ain't your amigo. But I recognize you. You use to run this place. Before I came here.

Dario: That's right. And I will so again. But I think I can guess what's bothering you. I have word that you aren't on the Fiesta show. That seems strange. I mean you won the Lucha Underground Cup. Yet you are left off such a big show?

Almas: It's mielda! Bullsh*t! I am undefeated in the Temple! What do I have to do to get some respect?!

Dario: Catrina respects no one. But I see your talent and I would like you to come work with me. I have a few other men in my employ as well.

Almas: Look man. Catrina is the reason I'm here! I got me a contract!

Dario: Yet you have no match on one of the biggest shows of the year.... You don't owe Catrina anything. You won that tournament on your own. I didn't see her help you do that. And now you are like a forgotten man. Maybe next she will have you carry her bags.

(Almas looks down then slowly nods his head.)

Almas: Okay Amigo... What's the plan?

(Dario just smiles and says "The plan is to take back what is mine."

♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆ ♆

Hugo: Melissa, at Final Battle we saw an incredible match between Prince Puma and Jushin Liger and when the dust cleared we had a new Aztec Champion.

Melissa: It was one of the best matches I have seen since becoming a part of the show. Can they match that or dare say even top that tonight?

Hugo: That's a tall order but I do know this. Aniversario is getting close and whoever holds that tile then will get to be in the Main Event for the Universal Championship.

Main Event: Jushin "Thunder" Liger vs Prince Puma - Aztec Championship [

Both men shake each others hand after the referee holds up the belt to the Temple Faithful. The bell rings and we get something we don't often see here. A wrestling match. both men really showcasing their mat skills. It takes almost 5 minutes before the first strike is thrown and it's a back kick by the Champ. He hits the ropes looking for the Rolling Kappo Kick. but Puma leap Frogs it and comes back with a beautiful Pele kick to the head that sends Liger through the ropes.

Baseball Slide by Puma sends Jushin into the barrier. Puma goes for a tope but Liger hits him with a Palm Thrust in mid-air! The fans are loving it as they chant "Lucha". Liger delivers a vertical suplex out on the floor. Puma is writhing as Liger spots a chair. He grabs it as anything goes in the Temple. He looks at it a second though then tosses it down. That's not the way he wants this fight to go. He hooks Puma for a Brainbuster out on the floor but Puma floats out. then uses the railing to nail a Flying Bulldog on the floor!

Both men are down for a bit. They slowly both rise and head back to the ring. Liger starts to land some Sumo strikes driving Puma back but the former champ out of nowhere hits a jumping enzuguiri. Running Blockbuster by Puma! He goes up 630 Senton!

Liger gets his knees up! Jushin has him... Brainbuster! 1.. 2.. NOOO!!!!! Liger sets up for the Liger Bomb. Puma slips out into a Facebuster! Copter Bomb! 1.. 2.. NOOOO!!!! He gives him the Big Cat Plexes (Northern Lights suplex followed by a deadlift vertical suplex). He goes up again... 630 Senton connects!!! 1.. 2..

NO!!! Liger got his foot on the bottom rope! Puma is exhausted. Liger is on wobbly legs. Puma goes for a Springboard Moonsault... Liger catches him! Tombstone Piledriver!!! He covers.... 2 count again!!! The fans are chanting "This is Awesome"! Liger goes for another Brainbuster but its blocked. Puma lifts Liger up in a vertical but the Champ escapes... German Suplex by Liger but Puma lands on his feet! Superkick by Puma! He grabs him... Vertigo (Inverted Facelock lifted and dropped into a sitout scoop slam Piledriver)!!! 1.. 2.. 3!!!

Winner & Once again Champion: Prince Puma

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #39 (3/18/18) HEuCQcm

Hugo: Prince Puma has regained the title!

Melissa: I am speechless. What a Match! These 2 men left it all in the ring!

Hugo: That's how it is here in the Temple! Folks don't forget in one week. its Fiesta! Then Sabado Gigante the night before Wrestlemania and of course Wretlemania X! It's going to be a great a month! For Melissa Santos I am Hugo Savinovich, thanks for watching, Good Night!

Melissa: FIESTA!!

We switch to somewhere in the catacombs under the Temple. The mysterious Master of the Latino Nightmare and the father of Dario and Catrina is sitting speaking to someone off camera. We cannot see his face due to his hood.

Master: Dario knows I'm alive. He hasn't come forward about it yet. Why?

Man: Yo no se. I have no idea his end game. But if I know him. He has one.

Master: I taught him well which was why I had to plot to get control of the Temple away from him. The time will come when I must make my presence to the world known. I have been forgotten. Which is good. But soon I must regain my place in the industry and when I do. It will be CWX and the Temple led by me that will rule the UWF.

Man: Yet you sound concerned....

Master: Only one man can mess this up and that's my boys. I think it's time we end Dario. For good...

Man: But... he's your son...

Master: I should have never allowed him to be born. He has too much of me in him.

Man: And what about Matanza?

Master: With Dario gone he will be easy to control. At Fiesta. Make it happen.

(He hands the man an envelope he opens it and sees a stack of 100 dollar bills.)

Man: It will be done.

(The man gets up and leaves. We see him leaving the Temple and getting into a car. The camera pans and we see the Assassins face.)

???:

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #39 (3/18/18)
Page 1 of 1