FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #16 (4/20/16)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #16 (4/20/16) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #16 (4/20/16)   CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #16 (4/20/16) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 7:10 pm

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

The Opening Theme Music:

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #16 (4/20/16) CWX_zps5dcf5a28

(Show opens with Dario in his office furious. Voicing his anger to Chyna & Carlos Colon.)

Dario: How??? How did he do this? There has to be a loophole. That match was for Mariachi Loco, not him! ANYONE but him!

Colon: There's no loophole. That's what happens with Masked Wrestlers. Alberto can say he is one of many Mariachi Locos. We can't prove he's not. And by your ruling. There is no more Title matches. Next week Alberto faces Morales at Aniversario.

(Dario smashes his shot glass against the wall.)

Dario: Tambien. He got the shot. But I'll make sure he's in no shape to get there. Tonight there is a Handicap match. Alberto Del Rio vs Chyna... and Delirious. Chyna you make sure Delirious holds nothing back. Destroy Alberto once and for all.

(Chyna nods and leaves.)

Colon: Jefe, you need to calm down. We still need to finalize the card for Aniversario.

Dario: We will, later. But right now, I have some family business to attend to.

ON today's Show...
Tamara McNeill vs Cynthia Moreno
Alberto Del Rio vs Chyna & Delirious
Konnan vs Sabu vs TNT
Sports Shop guest: Pedro Morales
Main Event: Drago vs Carlito

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich along with the "Juice" Juventud Guerrera! Juvi how did you like Wrestlemania?

Juvi: Come on Hugo! You know the Wrestlemania parties I throw! It was a blast! I think it was the best one ever and THAT is saying a lot!

Hugo: I heard about your party, Amigo! Word is you definitely had a lot of "Juice" being served.

Juvi: Hey man... It was a party! And congratulations to mi hermano, John Cena. I didn't think anyone could beat Vader.

Hugo: Well, I will tell you who was not having a party and that was Hercules Ayala. Who not only lost but was fired from the Temple.

Juvi: Escucha Bro. Honestly, He's lucky that's all he lost. I think Pedro was trying to kill that man.

Hugo: It was a brutal match with an even more brutal finish. We wish Hercules well in the future. But we have to mention what happened the night before. Alberto Del Rio became once again the Aztec Champion and now he and Pedro Morales are on a Collision course for Aniversario.

Juvi: You got to wonder what condition both men will be in at that match.

Hugo: Especially after El Jefe has put Alberto in a handicap Match Tonight. And after what happened at Sabado Gigante. Our Main Event pits Carlito against Drago. We have big one coming to you. Lets get started with this week's guest Ring Announcer, Yaris Sanchez.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #16 (4/20/16) Tumblr_n17jykxVQL1rk74v1o1_400

Tamara McNeill vs Cynthia Moreno

Moreno is a brawler but Tamara counters that with her speed and agility. She keeps her totally off-balance. She hits a Crescent Axe Kick. Then finishes her with a Moonsault.

Winner: Tamara McNeill

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #16 (4/20/16) X42AEHam

Hugo: Tamara is ready for her rubber match with Mercedes Martinez.

Juvi: Yo no se. I feel she may have got lucky last time and Mercedes laid her out after.

Hugo: She did and received a Yellow card for it. Mercedes is not a Woman you want pissed off.

Juvi: Seguro!

Video Package for Alberto Del Rio. We see him performing spots in the ring as we hear Ricardo Rodriguez begin listing his accomplishments and then giving him a long winded introduction. It ends with him raising the Aztec Championship belt above his head.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #16 (4/20/16) Alberto-del-Rio

(Camera switches to interviewer Dasha Fuentes.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #16 (4/20/16) Latest?cb=20150806231651

Dasha: My guest is Black Lotus. After the shocking events of Sabado Gigate, Shinsuke Nakamura goes from the Main Event at Anivesario to not even in a match? What is the mind set right now in your camp?

Lotus: Nakamura-san is angry. Very angry. He feels this was trickery by Del Rio to take what was his. One day, very soon... He will do something about it.

(Up walks Konnan.)

Konnan: Yo Bruja! So I'm hearing your boy is not even on the show? Well check it out Morticia. Me and that Freddy Mercury wanna-be have unfinished business. So what say we knock heads at the Temple's biggest event? Or is he too shook?

(Lotus turns to Dasha.)

Lotus: You must excuse me I only speak English, Japanese, Spanish and French. Is this hoodlum challenging Nakamura-san to a match at Aniversario?

Dasha: Um.. yes I believe so.

(Lotus turns back to Konnan.)

Lotus: I will bring your proposal to him. You will have your answer shortly.

Dasha: Well we eagerly await to hear that answer. Thank you Lotus.

(Camera switches somewhere in the catacombs beneath the Temple. Where we see Dario speaking to someone out of sight.)

Dario: I wasn't sure you would come. Things with us... have not always been so good. A lot of that is my fault. But right now I feel things are getting a llttle out of control. This bussiness with Dark Parka, Alberto... I have people watching my back... but I trust no one. When things get this way the only thing you can rely on... is blood. When the time is right... you will be my ultimate instrument of destruction. And everyone who has crossed me will learn that the one thing you NEVER do... is cross a Cueto.

Alberto Del Rio vs Chyna & Delirious

Ricardo Rodriguez introduces Alberto to the crowd who are giving him a heroes welcome. Before the bell rings Del Rio blasts Delirious with the belt! Then he starts firing rights at Chyna driving her back to the ropes. He whips he across and delivers a back body drop. Suplex by ADR. He then Puts Chyna in the Cross Armbreaker! But Delirious hits a Slingshot Legdrop on Alberto. Delirious is just manically stomping away on ADR. Soon Chyna is back up and they both assault the Aztec Champion.  

Chyna has ADR in the corner and is firing a series of Elbow Strikes dropping Alberto to a seated position. Then she gets out the way as Delirious hits the Panic Attack. The duo seem to have no thoughts of trying to pin Alberto but to instead dish out as much puishment as possible. The crowd is chanting ADR's name. Chyna goes out the ring to get a chair as Delirious is choking Alberto on the ropes. Chyna lays the chair in the ring. Then gves ADR a Sidewalk Slam on the chair. She instructs Delirious to go up and he splashes down on Del Riio. He covers 1.. 2.. No. ADR barely lifts his shoulder. Chyna stomps his head and then rolls him on his stomach over the chair as she yells "Shadows over Hell" at Delirious. He goes up and then dives towards the back of Alberto...

But he moves and Delirious lands face first on the chair! Chyna charges but she is wiped out by a Clothesline. Delirious is trying to rise but he gets hit with the Superkick. Chyna slowly rises and Alberto puts her again in the Armbreaker... She Taps as the crowd pops!

Winner: Alberto Del Rio

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #16 (4/20/16) Tumblr_m5h0euQmIR1qavxwi

Alberto quickly leaves the ring before any retalliation can be made. He looks to the camera and says. "Pedro... I'll see you at Aniversario".

Hugo: Alberto somehow pulls off another improbable win.

Juvi: You know Dario must be pissed. Furioso.

Hugo: Even though he won, Alberto did take a lot of punishment there. And he doesn't have that long to rest up.

Juvi: Well he better. Pedro is a madman when it comes to that Universal Championship.

Hugo: We will return with more great Lucha action!

We see a video package for King Cuerno. He talks about being the great hunter. But there is one beast that gives even he some pause. A beast that can't be be prepared for. He is reckless. He is unpredictable. He is totally wild. This will be his greatest challenge. But he will bring that beast down like he has so many others.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #16 (4/20/16) KING%20CUERNO_zpsqz9j5aaj

Hugo: Interestig Triple threat match here.

Juvi: Three VERY different styles in that ring.

Hugo: We have a brawler, A martial Artist, and....

Juvi: Mayhem.

Konnan vs Sabu vs TNT

As usual with these matches its fast paced action with everyone hitting everyone. TNT for a while is really handling both guys. But at one point TNT and Konnan are on the floor and Sabu hits a dive on both of them. Sabu grabs a chair and flings at the face of of TNT. He does his point to the heavens and then from behind attacks King Cuerno! He sends Sabu face first into a wall. Then gives him an Exploder into the crowd. The referee has issued Cuerno a yellow card. As the rules of the Temple are you can not run out during a match. Sabu tries to get up but is blasted by a chair shot. He then leaves Sabu lying.

In the ring TNT goes for a Powerbomb but Konnan counters into the X-Factor. Then goes right into the Tequila Sunrise. TNT tries to make the ropes but can't and finally taps.

Winner: Konnan

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #16 (4/20/16) L

(After the match Konnan says Ola Le to the camera then when he turns aroud he is laid out with a kick to the face from... Nakamura! Konnan is dazed in the corner he lifts his head only to get wiped out with a Boma Ye! The crowd is really booing. Black Lotus has a microphone.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #16 (4/20/16) Cft0y2WVAAAE1Fp

Lotus: Oh... Mr Konnan? Nakamura-san accepts your challenge for Aniversario.

Juvi: ¿Qué diablos acaba de pasar?

Hugo: What happened is I think everyone wants to be part of our big Anniversary show.

Juvi: So. Was the "beast" Cuerno was speaking about, Sabu?

Hugo: It seems that way. When we return we will be joined by the boss, Dario Cueto is here.

(After the commercial break we are in the ring with Dasha and Dario.)

Dasha: Dario Cueto coming up in about 10 days is the biggest night for CWX, Aniversario. We know the Main Event but what else is in store for us?

Dario: Well Let's go down the line quickly. We already knew The Trios Titles will be defended against the S.A.T. and Mercedes Martinez will again face Tamara. Add to that... Sexy Star will have a match against Jenifer Blake. As we just heard Konnan and Shinsuke Nakamura will look to settle things in the ring once and for all. I am now making a match right here. King Cuerno will face... Sabu! Plus there will be a 6-Man Scramble Match. It will consist of...

Prince Puma
ACH
the returning, Mistico
Fenix
Delirious
And a special mystery entrant who will make his Temple debut.

Then inside a Steel cage. La Parka will face Dark Parka. But here's a twist. Mascara para Mascara. The loser must unmask right here in the ring!

(Crowd is chanting "CWX")

Dario: Now... I want Alberto Del Rio to come out and hear this.

(Alberto walks out to the top of the stairs looking down at Dario.)

Dario: In the Main Event. Pedro Morales will face for his Universal Heavyweight Championship.... Alberto Del Rio.

(The crowd is chanting his name. Dario glares out at the crowd with disdain. But then a smile crosses his lips.)

Dario: I'm not finished.... You see Alberto before you pulled that little stunt at Sabado Gigante. I had already set up a match for you for Aniversario. I see no reason to stop that now. So you have 2 matches. You see before you get to the main event. You have a match with.....

Kamala!

(Alberto looks stunned at the news. Fans are chanting "Bullshit" and then "Culero". Dario just smiles.)

Dario: Good Luck with that.

Dasha: Wow! A bombshell just dropped. Aniversario. You do NOT want to miss this!

Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop where we see Chicky is laughing.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #16 (4/20/16) Chi2-324x235

Starr: Bienvenida. This is Chicky Starr's Sport Shop. I am Chicky Starr. Y que acaba de escuchar las noticias. You just heard the news. My man Kamala gets Alberto in the ring at Aniversario. When he gets done with you there wont be anything left para el evento principal. And in that Main Event? It's my guest tonight. The Universal Campeonato. Pedro Morales!

Morales: Como esta Chicky? Thank you for having me here again.

Starr: Are you kidding champ? If I could you would be the guest every week. Look I don't need to talk about the Del Rio guy. Let's talk about how you are the man with the most buzz after Wrestlemania. Every where Chicky goes all he hears is how you destroyed Hercules.

Morales: I don't want to say I told you so. So instead I'll say... TE LO DIJE! Anyone who tries to take what is mine will be treated the same way. No me importa! I don't care who you are or what I have to do. I will die for this... y voy a matar por ello también.  

Starr: I understand. Chicky will kill for his things too.

Morales: That brings me to Aniversario. Alberto Del Rio. You have had a good run. You have the people chanting your name. That's nice. I used to have that. Pero ahora? Now I have something better. This title means way more to me than any cheers from these bendejos ever could.  

(Out walks Alberto on to the set. He and Pedro go face to face as the crowd is cheering. Neither man speaks. They just stare at each other until the the camera fades out..)

We see a video package for the S.A.T. They say CWX has been living in a Nightmare for months but at Aniversario they are going to wake everyone up. During this we see highlights of some great teamwork and double and triple team spots.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #16 (4/20/16) 15

(Camera switches to the gym area in the catacombs where we see La Parka on a weight machine. The lights flicker and go out and we see in the mirror behind him Dark Parka.)

La Parka: Y que eso? You come to try to take me out?

Dark Parka: No.... Our destiny will be inside that cage. La jaula. I come to let you know. What happens to you at Aniversario... No es personal.

La Parka: Not personal? Well its very personal para me.

Dark Parka: Cuidado. You are just a pawn in this game. Your puppet master is going to destroy your career. He cares nothing for you. All he wants is me stopped. He will sacrifice anyone for it.

La Parka: No me importa. I don't care what he wants. What I want? Es tu cabeza.

Dark Parka: Be careful what you wish for... you just might get it.

(Lights flicker back on and Dark Parka is gone.)

Hugo: Juvi. When last we saw Carlito he was about to go after Dark Parka but instead he got a face full of green mist courtesy of Drago..

Juvi: I spoke to him afterwards. He said that it still was stinging the next day! Carlito wants a piece of this guy in the worst way.

Hugo: He also wants to tear into Dark Parka. He thinks what he's done here in CWX is unforgivable.

Juvi: Well I have to agree of course.

Hugo: Let's see if he can at least get part of his revenge here now. It's our Main Event! We send it back to the sultry Yaris Sanchez.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #16 (4/20/16) FIWJaGfF

Main Event: Drago vs Carlito

Carlito throws caution to the wind and goes on an all out attack on Drago. Whipping him from corner to post. Drago tries to leave the ring but Carlito continues to batter him. He gives him a vertical Suplex on the floor. Drago who is out there all alone looks to not be ready for the the sheer ferocity of Carlito.

But after Carlito tosses him back in the ring he is able to cut him off with an enzuguiri. Now it's Drago on offense. He does some quick hitters but then begins working a nerve hold on the trapezius muscle. Carlito is trying to fight thru the pain. After a bit he finally is able to drive a few elbows into Drago's mid-section. Then shoves him to the ropes. Carlito drops him with a shoulder block. Then they criss cross. Drago drops down. Then leap frogs. He goes for the green mist!

But Carlito was ready and blocked it with his hands! Carlito lands a kick and a DDT. Drago is dazed. Backstabber! 1.. 2.. 3! 

Winner: Carlito

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #16 (4/20/16) 21231

Juvi: YES!!! Big win for my buddy, Carlito!

Hugo: He was impressive pinning one third of the trios champions. But look out now!

(Out comes the rest of the New Latino Nightmare. The surround Carlito but then here come the S.A.T.! They hit the ring and The Trios champions back off. Joel Maximo is making the belt gesture at them but NLN just stare at them saying nothing as the credits roll.

(Camera turns to the parking lot where we see a Cadillac pull up in front of the Temple.)

Voice 1: You sure this is the place holmes?

Voice 2: Yeah Ese. I'm sure. This is the address.

Voice 1: Temple? This looks like a dump, man. This Cholo better be on the up and up.

Voice 2: From what the Raza is saying. Este tipo is loaded.

Voice: That's all I need to hear hermano.... Let's see what this Dario dude is about.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #16 (4/20/16) HectorChavoGuerrero

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #16 (4/20/16)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme-
Jump to: