FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #15 (3/22/16)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #15 (3/22/16) Empty
PostSubject: CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #15 (3/22/16)   CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #15 (3/22/16) EmptyThu Sep 13, 2018 3:12 pm

Lucha Libre. In the Caribbean its more like a religion than a sport. Its heritage has roots going back to the Aztec Warriors. The spirit of competition and violence. The people have yearned for the warriors to return. Now they have risen once again. We bring you the return of Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme!

The Opening Theme Music:

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #15 (3/22/16) CWX_zps5dcf5a28

(Show opens with Dario in the catacombs under the temple. He walks into the Universal champion, Pedro Morales.)

Dario: Hola Campeoato. Getting ready for your big day?

Morales: My big day... You know Dario. I don't get your game. You put me as you should have in Wrestlemania. Gracias. But we both know it was the only smart move you had. Pero... you make it for my belt AND my job AND a leather strap match, tambien?

Dario: Ther's no game. No jugar, Pedro. But this is CWX Wrestlemania debut. I have to show the world we are not some back alley Mexican promotion. We are an elite part of the UWF. To do that... I have to go big... Grandisimo! Besides... you're the champ. No tienes miedo, ¿verdad?

Morales: The only one who should be scared is Ayala. Because now you backed me into a corner. I just might rip his flesh from his carcass with that leather strap.

Dario: Now THAT... is what I wanted to hear.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #15 (3/22/16) Rtwm812

ON today's Show...
Hercules Ayala vs Buck Zumhoffe
The Hotties vs Kimber Bombs
Amazing Red vs Fenix vs ACH
Sports Shop guest: Dark Parka
Main Event: Shinsuke Nakamura vs Stephen FN James - Aztec Championship

Hugo: Hola damas y caballeros! Welcome to  Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme! I'm Hugo Savinovich along with the "Juice" Juventud Guerrera! We are back here in the Temple and we are almost at Wrestlemania  8!

Juvi: Man brother, This is an exciting time for everybody in our business. The biggest time of the year. Everyone is gearing up, whether you're in the show or not.

Hugo: Well we know who is in the show and that is Pedro Morales and Hercules Ayala in a Leather Strap Match. And I have been informed. Dario has made this a Loser Leaves the Temple match.

Juvi: Dario doesn't play yo. And we have Hercules here tonight!

Hugo: We do. And in our Mai Event Shinsuke Nakamura defends the Aztec Championship against Stephen FN James.

Juvi: How does this bendejo keep getting title shots!

Hugo: That is a mystery of the Temple mi amigo. Now let's send it to guest ring announcer, Aylen Alvarez.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #15 (3/22/16) Aylen-Alvarez-6

Hercules Ayala vs Buck Zumhoffe

Buck is regretting taking this match. Hercules is on a mission and pummels the smaller man from the bell. He Press slams him to the mat. He then nails a sidewalk slam, applies the figure four and its over.

Winner: Hercules Ayala

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #15 (3/22/16) Eabcff58b00c938b323bd725d7666791

Hugo: Hercules looks ready for Wrestlemania, Juice.

Juvi: I wonder if the champ saw that. That was a destruction.

Hugo: You hear a lot of times in this sport the word "War". But I think this time it is the truth.

Video Package for Pedro Morales. He's sitting alone in a huge house with swimming pools. Fancy cars in the driveway. He is watching a 80" Television, We see its footage of his matches he is watching. He talks about how hard he worked to get here. How he drove everyone in his life away. His wife, his friends, his family. He said he would do it all again. Just to be the Universal Champion. He has all of this and no one is taking it from him.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #15 (3/22/16) Tumblr_nalwvrvFL81rg89a6o1_1280

(Camera switches to interviewer Dasha Fuentes.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #15 (3/22/16) Latest?cb=20150806231651

Dasha: My guest is Carlos Colon, the Head of Talent Operations. Carlos you have a big show to tell us about for Wrestlemania Weekend?

Colon: Claro Dasha. Its called Sabado Gigante. Taking place the night before Wrestlemania. For that show We have Scheduled in the Main Event The New Latino Nightmare vs The team of Carlito Colon, La Parka and Mil Mascaras. Also on the card will be Mercedes Martinez vs Tamara McNeil. Thug Nation vs the S.A.T. and Nakamura vs El Mariachi Loco

Dasha: That sounds like a great line-up! Fans get your tickets for that show now! Gracias Carlos!

(Camera switches to the office of Dario Cueto. There's a knock at the door. Chyna opens it and says La Parka is here. Dario nods and she lets him in.)

Dario: La Parka. For what do I owe this pleasure?

Parka: Anniversio. I get Dark Parka, si?

Dario: Si. And I have decreed it must be he under the mask. If I find out he used someone else again I will strip his team of their Trios tiles and ban him from the Temple. Mas na Juegos. The games are over.

La Parka: Tambien. Pero yo necesita uno mas cosa?

Dario: One more thing? What do you need?

La Parka: Mascara par Mascara...

Dario: Escucha me... Dario Cueto loves nothing more than having my fighters put it all on the line. But putting up your mask? Are you sure about this?

La Parka: SEGURO! There can only be one La Parka... (La Parka rises then leans over the desk.)

La Parka: And  that... is me.

Dario: You convinced me. In fact I have one even better.... It will be in a STEEL CAGE..... (Dario smiles an evil smile)

The Hotties vs Kimber Bombs

Fans really hate the the team of LoVE ad Candice Michelle and let them know it. The match is pretty competitive with both teams having their moments. Then from out the back runs Mandy Leon. She pulls Candice off the apron and she hits head first on the apron. then she runs in the ring and spears LoVE. The ref can't call for the bell but immediately pulls out a yellow card for Mandy. He finally pulls her away from LoVE. Lee who is still legal in the match quickly moves in and hits a Split-legged jawbreaker. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winners: Kimber Bombs

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #15 (3/22/16) D55acc6032a9765f39d851e1af1f7245

After the match Mandy whips Candice into the barrier. Then grabs a microphone and says she does't care about the yellow card. It was worth it and at Sabado Gigante she challenges the Hotties to face her and a secret partner. Then adds its really not a question. She spoke to Dario and he already agreed.

Hugo: WOW!!! Mandy Leon is on a rampage!

Juvi: I seen that look on my wife's face once or twice. You best believe I slept on the couch that night.

Hugo: I think it may have been more than once or twice, Juice.

Juvi: Hahaha. I think you're right!

Hugo: We will return with more great Lucha action!

We see a video package for Prince Puma. We see video of a Jungle cat hunting at night. Puma talks about how this majestic animal's spirit is within him. The puma is a lightning quick predator. But he moves slowly waiting for the right time to pounce. That is his strategy here too. When time is right he will spring and take the CWX and the UWF by surprise.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #15 (3/22/16) 947c6ac0a237358dcf1f44dcb5cd724ec84ce18c_hq

Hugo: Triple threat action. Coming next.

Juvi: You know how I love these! Mad action. You can't blink during these.

Hugo: Especially with these 3. Arguably the 3 quickest guys on the roster along with Drago.

Juvi: Meh. Screw that guy.

Amazing Red vs Fenix vs ACH

The match lives up to the announcers expectations. Its a break neck speed. With what seems like a hundred dives and at least a dozen near falls. Fenix gets dropkicked off the top rope by ACH. Then its Red and ACH going at it a while. Tilt-a-Whirl slam by ACH. Red kicks out of that and later hits the Code Red but ACH barely kicks out. ACH looks for a Death Valley Driver but Fenix is back in and hits ACH with a Superkick. He drops back and Red crashes through the ropes to the floor. Fenix runs up the ropes and hits a Corkscrew Somersault Senton! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Fenix

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #15 (3/22/16) Fenix

Juvi: This kid Fenix is really impressing me.

Hugo: He is riding a ton of momentum after defeating King Cuerno in the Last Luchador Standing Match.

Juvi: I think the champions here in CWX should be taking notice. For real do.. Adam Cole should be too.

(We switch to Dasha Fuentes who is with Alberto Del Rio.)

Dasha: Alberto, tonight Shinsuke Nakamura defends the Aztec Championship against Stephen FN James. Why are you not getting the rematch?

Del Rio: A good question Dasha. It seems our "Jefe" doesn't want Alberto Del Rio anywhere near that title or anywhere near the Main Event of Anniversio. He is afraid of me because he knows, I am my own man and I wont be controlled by him. So you may have won this battle but believe me Dario, you have not won the war.

Dasha: It looks like Fiesta was just the first battle. The war rages on.

Camera now goes to set of Chicky Starr's Sport Shop

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #15 (3/22/16) Chi2-324x235

Starr: Bienvenida. This is Chicky Starr's Sport Shop. I am Chicky Starr. Esta noche I have the mysterious, Dark Parka. Welcome to the show. You have not spoken publicly to anyone. So I am going to let you say whatever you want.

Dark Parka: Gracias Senor Starr. I am here to say something to everyone here and around the UWF. My followers, La Nuevo Pesidilla Latino. Have dominated everyone. Now it's time to turn our focus towards the World Titles. Whichever team emerges from the smoke of Wrestlemania be warned. Your Nightmare is coming.

Starr: Permiso. I must ask you about the match at Anniversio with La Parka.

Dark Parka: La Parka is all that remains of the former Latino Nightmare. Él es un recuerdo lejano que debe ser limpiado. After Anniversio that memory will be erased.  

Starr: I understand. Chicky has some bad memories he would like gone too. Like the time my father killed my goldfi...

Dark Parka: I've said all I need to say. At Anniversio this all comes to a head...

Starr: Thank you for taking the time to come here. I know you have to get back before daylight.   

(Dark Parka slowly walks away.)

Starr: That guy is creepy, conyo!

Video package for WRESTLEMANIA. It hypes all of the World Title matches scheduled for the Show.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #15 (3/22/16) Wm811

(Camera switches to somewhere in the catacombs where we see Sexy Star at her locker. In walks Jennifer Blake. With Saturyne's mask in her waistband.)

Blake: Sexy Star is it? I've seen you around. LOVE the mask so much prettier than this one.

(She reaches her hand out to it but Sexy pushes her hand away.)

Sexy: No tocar!

Blake: Calm down little butterfly. I wasn't going to grab it. If I wanted it, There's not much you could do anyway. You see that's sort of my thing.

(She swings Saturyne's mask around her finger.)

Sexy: Your "thing" is to cheat. You won that by luck. Don't push it. No conmigo.

Blake: You can drop the tough girl act with me, Sexy,, Star. I know how your old man used to smack you around. You had to find your courage. That would have never happened to me. I was just trying to be friendly. But if you act like a bitch I may have to remind you how those days were when I slap you around too.

(Blake flicks Sexy's hair and then walks away. We see Sexy Star's fist balled up extremely tight.)

Hugo: Shinsuke Nakamura is about to make his first defense of the Aztec Championship.

Juvi: Just to get this straight. Whoever is the Champion at Anniversio will challenge the Universal Champion. Correct?

Hugo: You got it. Then in June at Aztec Warfare II we crown a new Aztec Champion.

Juvi: Otra vez?! That match was insane!

Hugo: But the key is holding the belt all the way to Anniversio. Let's see if Nakamura can get closer. We send it back to the lovely Aylen Alvarez.

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #15 (3/22/16) Aylen_alvarez09

Main Event: Shinsuke Nakamura w/ Black Lotus vs Stephen FN James - Aztec Championship

Match starts out evenly. Some tie ups and a few takedowns and counters. Nakamura catches James with a spin kick. Then puts him across the corner buckle and hits a running knee lift to the sternum. Shinsuke tries for an inverted suplex but Stephen counters with a Reverse Neckbreaker. Then James goes to work. Whipping Nakamura into the buckle and hitting a corner Lariat. He does a Butterfly Suplex into a cover for 2. He climbs the ropes looking for a Missile dropjkick but Nakamura gets there with him and Nakamura hits the Landslide off the top. He follows with a Boma Ye and its all over.   

Winner: Shinsuke Nakamura

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #15 (3/22/16) Nakamura

Juvi: Well he tried his best but Nakamura is just too much.

Hugo: He has 2 scheduled title defenses left before heading to Anniversio and his shot at the Universal Champion.

Juvi: Question is who will that be? Pedro Morales or Hercules Ayala?

Hugo: That's a question to be answered at Wrestlemania. Until then thanks for watching. See you next time for more La Super Estrellas de La Lucha Libre!

(Camera turns to the parking lot where we see Alberto Del Rio walking towards his car. Its an S-Class Coupe. He sees Chicky Starr sitting on it and is not happy about it.)

Del Rio: Are you out of your mind? Do you know how much that costs? Get off my car!

Starr: I was waiting for you Alberto.

Del Rio: Well can you wait without sitting on my car, idiota?

Starr: Oh, I think you have other things to worry about now.

(Chicky just smiles. Alberto turns around but is met with an attacking Kamala who is hitting him with big overhead chops. Then a double chop to the throat. Kamala is like a wild animal. He takes Alberto and hurls him through the car window head first. The alarm is blaring and Chicky does his best to get Kamala to stop the assault. Finally he gets him in a nearby van and drives away. People are gathering and someone says to dial 911. Then we see a figure dressed in black walk over. The camera pans up and we see its Dario Cueto.)

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #15 (3/22/16) Tumblr_nnogttwOF91rm7wbjo1_500

Dario: Ay Dios! What happened Alberto? You have to be careful around here at night. You never know who you will meet....

FADE TO BLACK
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

CWX: La Super Estrellas de la Lucha Libre #15 (3/22/16)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: Caribbean Wrestling Xtreme-
Jump to: