FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rising Sun Wrestling: HONOR 2019 (3/13/19)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

Rising Sun Wrestling: HONOR 2019 (3/13/19) Empty
PostSubject: Rising Sun Wrestling: HONOR 2019 (3/13/19)   Rising Sun Wrestling: HONOR 2019 (3/13/19) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 10:31 am

Rising Sun Wrestling: HONOR 2019 (3/13/19) Rising10

FROM THE YOKOHAMA ARENA

Rising Sun Wrestling: HONOR 2019 (3/13/19) 1200px-Yokohama_Arena_2013

PRESENTS

Rising Sun Wrestling: HONOR 2019 (3/13/19) Honor_10

Kevin Kelly and Professor Toru Tanaka welcome everyone to the Yokohama Arena in Yokohama, Japan. Then give the run-down of the card tonight.

1. David Finlay, Hajime Ohara & The Eliminators vs Dragon Lee, BxB HULK & The Blonde Bashers
2.  Kanagawa Krush vs Dash Chisako & Nagisa Nozaki
3. Akira Tozawa vs CIMA
4. Minoru Suzuki vs Hakushi
5. Candy Cartwright vs Kagetsu
6. Hiroshi Tanahashi & Naomichi Marufuji vs GoShinGo
7. Yuji Nagata vs Yujiro Takahashi
8. Kamaitachi vs Noam Dar- RSW Junior Heavyweight Championship
Main Event: KENTA vs Hirooki Goto - RSW Heavyweight

Kevin Kelly introduces RSW Ring Announcer, Fuka. She then introduces our opening Battle.

Rising Sun Wrestling: HONOR 2019 (3/13/19) 200904240011-spnavi_2009042400029_view

Fuka: This is our OPENING BATTLE

David Finlay, Hajime Ohara & The Eliminators   vs   Dragon Lee, BxB HULK & The Blonde Bashers

Usual Multi-man tag match opener with some top names involved. Eliminators and the Bashers went at each other most of the way here.  After a wild brawl Honma hits Kronus with a Torpedo Kokechi from the middle rope. Then Dragon Lee hits Dragon Fire(Shooting Star Senton). 1.. 2.. 3.

Winner: Dragon Lee 6-1

Rising Sun Wrestling: HONOR 2019 (3/13/19) Dragon-Lee

2ND BATTLE

Kanagawa Krush (4-0)    vs    Dash Chisako & Nagisa Nozaki  (0-1)

Dash makes her return to RSW where she is always a crowd favorite. But Shida & Syuri continue to dominate the Tag Team Landscape as they defeat Nozaki after 3 Count.

Winners: Kanagawa Krush 5-0

Rising Sun Wrestling: HONOR 2019 (3/13/19) ULmahOt

3RD BATTLE

Akira Tozawa (2-1)    vs    CIMA (5-5)

Rising Sun Wrestling: HONOR 2019 (3/13/19) 180?cb=20160915020906.....VS....Rising Sun Wrestling: HONOR 2019 (3/13/19) James-abbott-photography-dragon-gate-wrestler-wrestling-cima

CIMA's issues with Suzuki-gun continue here as this time it's Tozawa that provides the competition. Tozawa dominates most of the way but CIMA catches him with the Schwein and then the Mad Splash to gain the victory.

Winner: CIMA 6-5

(After the match Minoru Suzuki runs in and beats down CIMA. Then Hakushi runs out and makes the save with a bunch of Martial Art strikes.)

4TH BATTLE

Minoru Suzuki (4-2)    vs    Hakushi (1-0)

Rising Sun Wrestling: HONOR 2019 (3/13/19) Tumblr_mkfl3kzkou1rotdcto1_1280....VS....Rising Sun Wrestling: HONOR 2019 (3/13/19) Hakushi

That leads right into the next match. Despite how it started in a fight it developed into a wrestling match. After a series of near falls and submissions. Suzuki hits the Gotch Style Piledriver and gets the hard fought win.

Winner: Minoru Suzuki 5-2

5TH BATTLE

Candy Cartwright (4-2)    vs    Kagetsu (3-2)

The 2 leaders of the heel Female factions here in RSW meet head up. Candy is getting most of the heat tonight and she plays to it as usual. Cheating most of the way. She looks to have victory in hand when Azumi shows up and distracts her which causes Kagetsu to roll her up with a School girl for the pinfall.

Winner: Kagetsu 4-2

Rising Sun Wrestling: HONOR 2019 (3/13/19) Kagetsuchallenge-e1534390624780

INTERMISSION

Mao, The Yellow Barbie steps into the ring for her interview segment.

Rising Sun Wrestling: HONOR 2019 (3/13/19) C5daadae60c7116f75d0d4f8606fa446e890706d_hq

Mao: Please welcome to the ring.... the RSW Womens Champion, Io Shirai. Io it has been announced at Wrestlemania you will have the rematch with your friend HZK for that title.

Io: I am so honored to be chosen by Inoki-san to represent us in such a fashion.

Mao: I'm sure you both are. But the question is, how is the ankle? Your offense is very prevalent of high flying maneuvers will that be hampered by the injury?

Io: The ankle isn't 100% yet. But it will be by Wrestlemania. Everyday it gets stronger and I have no fear that I will not be held back in any way. Wow... That was a great question.

Mao: I surprise myself sometimes. But the other part of this scenario is the much talked about fact that the 2 of you are best friends. Have you guys spoken since your match?

Io: You know... We haven't really. She did text me to ask how my recovery was going and I know she called my Mom for her birthday. But I think maybe we are just trying to keep our emotions out of this match. This could be the star making performance for one of us. So HZK, I know you're hearing this. At Wrestlemania bring your best and let's set that show on fire. In the end one of us will be holding this belt and the other will raise the winner's hand. I can't wait for it.

Mao: That was well said and I'm sure she did hear it. Thank you champ.

6TH BATTLE

Hiroshi Tanahashi & Naomichi Marufuji    vs    GoShinGo (3-2)

Great back and forth match with both teams putting on a show. At the 17 minute mark. Tanahashi catches Shiozaki on the floor with a dive. As Tanahashi plays to the crowd he is blindsided by Jinder Mahal!. Jinder sends him head first into the ring steps. Then gives him the Khallas (Cobra clutch slam) out on the floor as Aliyah cheers him on. With Tanahashi out it becomes a handicap match and GoShinGo pin Marufuji after hitting TTG - Time to Go (Atomic Backbreaker/ Double Knee Drop Combination)

Winners: GoShinGo 4-2

Rising Sun Wrestling: HONOR 2019 (3/13/19) DjcZyKxXgAEDQmN

7TH BATTLE

Yuji Nagata (4-2)   vs     Yujiro Takahashi w/Pieter (3-3)

Rising Sun Wrestling: HONOR 2019 (3/13/19) 33371056_196051497718662_4796407158759489536_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lax3-2.cdninstagram......VS......Rising Sun Wrestling: HONOR 2019 (3/13/19) Tumblr_orgdwtMPyj1vtad0lo3_400

Because of the stipulations of this challenge match. Bullet Club Members have been barred from ringside. Should anyone come out and interfere in the match to help Yujiro win he will be DQed by Inoki himself. Pieter looks a bit nervous in the ring. Should Nagata win she would be free of her Pimp, Takahashi for good.

We get their finest match-up to date. Both men pulling out all the stops, Nagata gets Takahashi in the Nagata Lock III (Doublearm crossface). But Yujiro gets the break. Later when they are on the floor, Yuji looks to hit Takahashi with a running boot but Yujiro pulls Pieter in front of him. Nagata barely stops before hitting her. The distraction allows Takahashi to nail a Lariat on the floor. Pieter is furious at the Tokyo Pimp and is yelling at him for putting her in harms way. He shoves her aside and then he gives him Pimp Juice on the outside! He rolls him in and then covers him. 1.. 2..

NOOOO!!! Yuji kicks out. He catches Yujiro and gives him an Exploder into the Buckle. Backdrop Suplex and then he applies the Shiromi (Seated Armbar). Takahashi is screaming but doesn't tap out. He reaches and grabs the ropes. Yuji hits the ropes and nails the running boot sending Takahashi to the floor again. Nagata goes out to the floor and slams Yujiro on the floor. Takahashi is trying to crawl away as Yuji plays to the crowd. He charges with the intention of connecting with a clothesline and once again Takahashi pulls Pieter in front but this time Yuji was ready. He pauses and Pieter ducks and clotheslines Yujiro. Yuji now high fives Pieter. He grabs Takahashi...

and Pieter low blows Nagata!!! Takahashi sends him face first into the post. He rolls him back in. Takahashi laughs as the crowd boos. He hits Miami Shine (Modified Death Valley Bomb)! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner: Yujiro Takahashi (4-3)

8TH BATTLE - RSW JUNIOR HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Kamaitachi (6-1)      vs     Noam Dar w/Alicia Fox (2-4)

Rising Sun Wrestling: HONOR 2019 (3/13/19) 5b11675b1442f2162b51d805e311b273......VS......Rising Sun Wrestling: HONOR 2019 (3/13/19) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3InjbJiRhDr22oVcjydHf5RGmvP5_rnZ2qYuPquEbdgt0S5Fi

Noam has Alicia distract Kamaitachi But Mio distracts Dar as well. And the Champion takes advantage. Kamaitachi dominates the early part of the contest. But Noam clips the knee of the Sadist Colony member and turns the tide. He works the leg and applies the Champagne Superkneebar. Kamaitachi is able to get to the ropes with a lot of effort. Dar goes for the Nova Roller (Running enzuigiri) but Kamaitachi ducks it. He hits the Time Bomb then locks on D (Triangle choke). Dar taps out.

Winner & Still Champion: Kamaitachi 7-1 (3rd Defense)

(After the match Dragon Lee comes out and tells Kamaitachi he never got a rematch from the Finals of the Junior Tournament and wants one. Mio grabs the mic and tells Dragon Lee he will never get a rematch. Lee then Superkicks Kamaitachi before walking out the ring.)

MAIN EVENT - RSW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

KENTA (11-1)     vs    Hirooki Goto (5-1)

Rising Sun Wrestling: HONOR 2019 (3/13/19) B-QTC1HCcAAq2ci.....VS.....Rising Sun Wrestling: HONOR 2019 (3/13/19) 220px-Hirooki_Goto_2015

Fans have been buzzing about this match for a while. Now its here and they do not disappoint. KENTA chops the hell out of Goto throughout the affair. But Goto has plenty of strikes for the champion including some viciously stiff kicks to the back and chest. KENTA gets Goto up for the GTS but Goto elbows out of it. Then Hirooki has KENTA for the GTR but KENTA is able to twist and suplex the challenger instead.

KENTA hits the Running knee and covers 1.. 2.. No. Goto nails the Shouten Kai for a near fall. They are trading elbows when out of nowhere Goto nails a driving headbutt to the face!. He grabs KENTA... GTR! He covers! 1.. 2.. NOOOO!!! Goto goes for another Shouten Kai but KENTA floats out and nails a Koutoubu Kick (Roundhouse kick). Goto is staggered. KENTA has him up... Go To Sleep! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner & Still Champion: KENTA 12-1

(Kevin Kelly puts over the Main Event. He wonders if anyone can stop the freight train that is KENTA. He also puts over Wrestlemania. He and Tanaka thank everyone for watching and wishes everyone a Good night.)

Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

Rising Sun Wrestling: HONOR 2019 (3/13/19)
Page 1 of 1