FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Empty
PostSubject: RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows   RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:02 pm

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Rising11

Now welcome your hosts Kevin Kelly & Mao.

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Kevin-KellyRSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows ChfuUFdUcAAqywd

Kelly: Hello everyone, I'm Kevin Kelly and this is Rising Sun Wrestling. Wrestling from Japan has returned to the UWF in a big way. We have some of the youngest and hottest stars from the Far East as a part of this roster and we are here to let you get to know them just a little. I am joined by The Yellow Barbie, Mao. Mao this is an exciting time.

Mao: Yes. I am very excited to be a part of this brand new company. There is an excitement here in Japan to be once more aligned with UWF.

Kelly: Well there will be a few of these shows to introduce to you the stars of RSW. But before we start with that let's take you to comments from our boss, Antonio Inoki.

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Inoki_feb01_can

Wrestling fans from around the world. Welcome to my vision, Rising Sun Wrestling. The art of Puroresu has gone on for decades.. Wrestling here in Japan is on a grand scale. It is a part of our culture. Because of that I wanted a true feel of what our style is. We do not want to be someone else. We don't want to be RWA, APW, WWF or CWX. They have their own style and it is great. But we need to find our own way. Our own path. Here Wins and Losses matter. If you want a shot at a title it must be earned. You can not just come in and attack someone or just issue a challenge and then get a title match. So this may not be the wrestling show you are used to. But it will be unique and it will be exciting. We here concentrate on the spirit of competition. I will not have decision makers with their own agendas. I am the decision maker here. The buck stops with me and if ANYONE doesn't adhere to the rules they will find themselves out of here. So get ready fans. You are about to see the world of Puroresu from Rising Sun Wrestling.

Kelly: Strong words from the Boss as we call him around here, Mao.

Mao: Well he signs my paycheck so yes.. He is Boss.

Kelly: Well I tell you who else considers himself a Boss and that is Minoru Suzuki and his Suzuki-Gun faction. Let's hear from them now.

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows 3dfac5f21a43eb211ae5ce5b76384348351b074e_hq
RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows 86a14bbcRSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Akira_tozawa_render_by_dfreedom30-d9wcnne

Suzuki: Ahh RSW... The new home of Suzuki-Gun. And a new place for us to dominate. I, Taka Michinoku & Akira Tozawa want two things. Money and Power. And we will get what we want but Suzuki-Gun ALWAYS gets what we want... or someone gets hurt....

Mao: Those guys are scary....

Kelly: The Suzuki-Gun Faction is one that we will have to keep an eye on. They have had success in other territories and they are known to be a ruthless bunch. But Mao, seeing as you are a lovely woman. Why don'y you introduce our next spotlight?

Mao: I would love to. One of my favorite stars here in RSW is HZK. 3 letters... 1 talented woman. Let's take a listen.

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows C2Ng2kqUkAAg_b_RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Tumblr_orcu4rP4m01vtad0lo1_400

HZK: Hello UWF! I am HZK. I am so happy to be here in RSW. But I know if I do not excel I could easily be gone. There are many women in my country who would love my spot here. But be careful ladies. When that bell rings something clicks inside me and it's on. Anyone who tries to disrupt my glory will feel my wrath. But after the fight is done we can still be friends... right?

Kelly: HZK is one unique woman for sure. When you speak about unique there is one man you need to talk about here in RSW and that's Kamaitaichi.

Mao: He is a weird one. He talks to himself and makes those weird faces. He gives me the creeps.

Kelly: Definitely an enigma. Let's try to get a taste of the mind of Kamaitaichi.

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows TakahashiRSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows 9792352e49b7db88b3a09a1a93876d86f3531fdf_hq

Kamaitaichi: Tick Tock... Tick Tock... Stare at the Clock. What time is it? Time for a reckoning. You see I'm about to Wreck all your plans for the future, As well as the Past. Because here in the present you are in the presence of the Time Bomb. 3.. 2.. 1.. Boom.....

Kelly: Uhh What the heck was that?

Mao: I told you Kevin... creepy.... But let's talk about someone much more... sane. He is a big name here for us. Known around the UWF in some circles by another name. but here in RSW he is... KENTA.

Kelly: KENTA has had quite the career already but if you ask him (and we did.) He's just getting started.

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows A38b1ff74114a1e6bb042b26a5a1_GalleryRSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Flyingknee

KENTA: I have spent time in some of the most prestigious companies in the UWF. Been in the ring with some of the greats this sport has to offer. I've been defeated and I have been victorious. Now I have a new challenge. A bigger challenge. One in which I must help lead RSW into the UWF and not just survive but thrive within it. I know I can't do it alone. And looking at the Locker Room I wont have to. But still it rests on my shoulders as the most recognized star here to be the flag-bearer as we bring Japan back to the echelon of Professional Wrestling. I promise to give it my all every night in that ring. Just like I have my whole carreer. See you at the show.

Kelly: Promising words from KENTA, Mao.

Mao: He really is the leader of that locker room. He has the experience even at such a young age to have the veterans respect him and the rookies look up to him. With he leading the charge, RSW can reach the top I'm sure.

Kelly: Well what we have reached is the end of this show. But tune in for part 2 as we give you more insight to Rising Sun Wrestling on Welcome to RSW. Goodbye for now.

Mao: Sayonara
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows   RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:03 pm

Now welcome your hosts Kevin Kelly & Professor Toru Tanaka.

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Kevin-KellyRSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows %20headshot

Kelly: Hello everyone, I'm Kevin Kelly and this is Rising Sun Wrestling. This our second installment of Welcome to RSW. With me is my broadcast partner, Professor Toru Tanaka. Toru we are going to talk a little about some of the stars fans will see when tuning in to RSW and one they wont soon forget is the amazing young Superstar, Dragon Lee.

Toru: Hai. Dragon Lee is very young but already has made a name for himself. Wrestling in some small territory in UWF. He is exciting with much agility. Much like myself.

Kelly: With all due respect I don't think you had the moves this kid does. But lets hear from him now.

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows DragonLeeRSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Giphy

Dragon Lee: I have been very fortunate to wrestle in both the U.S. and my homeland of Mexico but I am very proud to represent my native country here in Japan and for Rising Sun Wrestling. I am very eager to show the fans of the East how I incorporate the Lucha Libre Style into Puroresu. I may not be very large but what I lack in size I make up for in heart and Passion. And I guarantee you will NEVER see Dragon Lee not give it everything I have in that ring for you great fans.

Kelly: Dragon Lee and a bit of Flair here in RSW as we see a different style mixed in with great Japan Strong Style.

Toru: I have seen Dragon Lee wrestle. He will fit in here very well. But who may not fit in. Would be a group of young women from America. Trying to make a name here in RSW..

Kelly: And you are of course talking about the Cutie Pie Club. Led by the sassy, Candy Cartwright. Also part of this trio is Kiera Hogan & Raquel Lets hear from them now.

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Candy-cartwright-e1421094894631
RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows E03b62_ff578e9ef4c2472a8ca446615e5ed797~mv2.jpg_srz_273_412_85_22_0.50_1.20_0RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows 232715dd7d67179d9b19aa15f654ab20

Cartwright: Listen up people. Your lives are now worth living. The Cutie Pie Club has come to Japan.

Raquel: And just in time too. This place was so drab when we arrived. You guys really needed women like us to make you feel alive again.

Kiera Hogan: And all you Japanese men that keeping giving us your money just to be around us? We thank you for that. Hahahaha!

Candy: What you see here is what every man fantasizes about and we will use that to our advantage. But also we will kick any other woman's tail who dares cross us. Cause while we are no doubt the hottest women you've ever seen....

Raquel: We're the baddest too.

Kierra: Keep sending us Amazon Gift cards! We love those!

Toru: How do I send an Amazon gift card?

Kelly: Calm down there big fella. We will talk after the show. But that trio are definitely out for one thing... Themselves. But when we tall about someone out for #1 we have to bring up YAMATO.

Toru: Hnnn... YAMATO... He reminds me of myself in some ways. He has a sadistic nature when in that ring. But he is as devious out of it as well. He will do anything to get what he wants and he cares nothing for anyone else. Here is the Lone Wolf of RSW.

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Yamato4RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Shingo12

YAMATO: RSW... you came to me, Inoki-san. You said you need me here in RSW. You need YAMATO to show the World the best of Puroresu. So let me tell you and all the fans something.... You brought this on yourself. Do you think I came here to be a good soldier? That is not my way and I will never bow. RSW is now my playground and you will all reap what you sow.

Toru: This man has a darkness inside him. I think there may be a time when Inoki wishes he never signed him.

Kelly: As the saying goes... Be careful what you wish for. But I can tell you about a pair of guys who are anything but careful. And that is Masato Yoshino & Naruki Doi. Collectively known as Speed Muscle.

Toru: I like this team very much. Maybe some fans remember then from being in the UWF a few years ago. But this is a different pair than the 2 young inexperienced rookies from back then.

Kelly: I do remember them and I love seeing where they have evolved. Let's talk to them now.

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows 194?cb=20170701151902RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows DoiYoshi

Naruki Doi: UWF! We are back! Speed Muscle is ready to take the RSW by storm!

Masato Yoshino: We have been a team for many years and while we have had success and failure we never stop believing and striving we can be the BEST Tag Team in the World! RSW is the only place to see Speed Muscle.

Doi: So come watch us whenever we are on because we guarantee you we will give you what you came for.

Kelly: They are one exciting and vibrant team, Toru.

Toru: Excitement is what the fans want. But another characteristic of the Strong Style is intensity and there is one woman here who is all about that.

Kelly: You are talking about the veteran of the women's division. She has wrestled all over the UWF and now she is here. She is Ayako Hamada.

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Hamada1RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows 2lwunoi-1

Hamada: I am Ayako Hamada. And I am very happy to be part of the launch of Rising Sun Wrestling. My goal here is the same as anywhere I have competed before. To be the best and give the fans their money worth. I never want to hear the fans say Hamada did not give 100% in the ring tonight. Which is why I will give 150% percent when I wrestle. So women from RSW and around the UWF be ready. Hamada is here.

Kelly: Toru, I am supposed to be objective... but I have to admit I am a fan of Ayako Hamada.

Toru: Hai! How can anyone NOT be a fan. Hamada represents the spirit of Japanese wrestling with her style and approach. She is worthy of the praise she is given..

Kelly: Well praise is what you are deserved of as well my friend. But for now that is our show. Stay tuned for Part 3 as we continue to introduce the great stars of Rising Sun Wrestling. Goodbye for now.
Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows   RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:04 pm

Now welcome your hosts Kevin Kelly & Antonio Inoki.

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Kevin-KellyRSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows PN2013072401001865.-.-.CI0003

Kelly: Hello everyone, I'm Kevin Kelly and this is Rising Sun Wrestling. We are here for another installment of Welcome to RSW. And this time I am joined by our esteemed Boss. Mr Antonio Inoki. It's an honor sir.

Inoki: No, the honor is mine. To be able to sit here and talk to our fans about the amazing talent we have here in RSW.

Kelly: Well when you talk about talent. There is one guy that I think of. Thats Naomichi Marufuji.

Inoki: When I decided to start this company there was a list of 4 men I had to have to make this work. One was KENTA another was Marufuji.

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Profile_naomichimarufujiRSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows ?format=1500w

Marufuji: Hello. I am Naomichi Marufuji. My style is very versatile but at the heart I am a striker. I love the contact when I land a kick or a chop. I can feel the energy fom the crowd which just feeds me even more. I am here in RSW to show the fans of the UWF what Puroresu is all about and show my opponents what Naomichi Marufuji is all about. My goal is to get to become the Ace of RSW and lead this company to the top of the UWF.

Kelly: Marufuji is one of the Main Attractions here for sure. But when you talk attractive you certainly think of one woman. She is the leader of The Kingdom, Maria Kanellis.

Inoki: When starting this I knew to adhere to the long awaited custom about having Gaijins here working in the promotion. The Kingdom seemed a perfect fit. Especially when its led by Maria.

Kelly: She along with her husband, Michael Bennett and the Authors of Pain are certainly a force to be reckoned with here in Rising Sun Wrestling. Let's hear from the beautiful yet devious Maria.

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Mariadd2
RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows 09981afb614996e2f00e52775a73c7b5

Maria: What you see before you is as close to Wrestling Royalty as you can get. My Husband, Mike Bennett and the Authors of Pain. We are the Kingdom and when you come across us, put your head down and kneel before us. And if you don't I mght have MY Authors of Pain break your legs so you will have no choice but kneel.

Bennett:You heard the lady! The Kingdom is not just rulers in the West. We are a Global Dynasty. And now the people of Japan will learn this one fact.

Maria: The Kingdom Rules the Wrestling World!

Kelly: Wow. Are you sure signing them was a good idea?

Inoki: I wonder that now too... But seriously... I had to bring the best talent to RSW and while Maria can be a handful I can not deny the potential of this group.

Kelly: You mention Potential and that may be the best word to describe Daisuke Sekimoto.

Inoki: Possibly the most powerful man in RSW. He has some experience in the UWF and I think that will help him with some of the more established competitors on the roster. Let'd hear what he thinks about his youth.

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows SekimotoRSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows 1424783975752

Sekimoto: I always hear that. Like my age is a detriment. But just because I am young doesn't mean I don't know what I am doing in the ring. I have traveled to different countries and competed with the top stars and I held my own. I know wrestling here is a big step for me. But I am ready for the challenge and in fact I think my age, energy and exuberance will be a benefit. RSW is a station and I am a runaway train coming down the tracks.

Inoki: I like this young man very much. The confidence of youth and the power he possesses will take him far I believe.

Kelly: Well you bring up that immense Power he posses. There is a Tag Team that is all about that too. The team of Togi Makabe & Tomoaki Honma, The Blonde Bashers.

Inoki: These 2 men are Very popular in Japan. So it was a must I bring them into RSW.

Kelly: They are strong, determined and really posses the Strong Style Spirit that Puroresu is known for. And they have quite the charisma to boot.

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Tumblr_ohzt2iNpKB1rm6zhfo1_1280RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Tumblr_okx94mfxJs1vtad0lo1_400

Togi Makabe: Brother!!! We are in the UWF!

Tomoaki Honma: The what? I thought we were in RSW?

Makabe: We are! But we are also in the UWF!

Honma: So we are wrestling for 2 companies??!! We get 2 paychecks then.

Makabe: No, we wrestle for RSW. 1 paycheck.

Honma: But you said UWF. I am not wrestling for free. I have 7 kids! Those little  (Bleep) like to eat!

Makabe : I like to eat too!

Honma: I know... That's why my wife never invites you over.

Makabe: That's not fair! I don't eat more than you!

Honma: No. But you always bring lady friend. You like big ladies who eat like us. My wife says its too much food to cook.

Makabe: I don't like Big Ladies!

(Honma just stares at Makabe who then looks down)

Makabe: Well.... maybe.... But forget that, where were we? The UWF and RSW will now get to feel our might!

Honma: Well wherever we fight. Get ready.. The Blonde Bashers love to fight and we love beating up our opponents. And that makes us money. Which we need... so support us!

Blonde Bashers; HI-YAH!!!

Kelly: What in the world was that?

Inoki: Hahaha. Those guys are quite the tandem.

Kelly: Well speaking of Tandems. Tag Teams are not only in the Male division: We have one in the Womens too. Syuri & Hikaru Shida, Kanagawa Krush.

Inoki: The name derives from the Kanagawa Prefecture where both ladies are from. Its a Prefecture that tends to be governed differently from most of Japan. And this element also explains how this team makes their own rules as well.

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Tumblr_olww4m4pO51rv8dqfo1_1280RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Oz12.11-2

Syuri: Finally we have a chance to shine here in Japan. Let our native people see how the greatest Team in Ladies Wrestling gets it done.

Shida: We hear all the time how as Japanese Women we are supposed to be humble. Screw That (Bleep). We aren't here to conform. We are here to win, and THAT is what we will do.

Syuri: Kanagawa Krush are the Flag-bearers for a new age in Women's Tag Team Wrestling. Get with it.

Shida: Or get out of our way...

Kelly: Those two have no shortage of confidence.

Inoki: As a former competitor I must say Confidence may be the most important trait you need to succeed. Which is Why the third man I said I must have to start this company was Go Shiozaki.

Kelly: And what a choice that was. Go Shiozaki steadily has made a name for himself in Japanese independents. Really by virtue of his never say die attitude combined with a win at all cost philosophy, He is a man I think destined for greatness. Even if he doesn't care how he gets there. Here he is now.

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows 1037da174665e14915725989337f9e2dRSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Tumblr_orqqsgazyS1sdqajoo1_400

Shiozaki: What? You put a microphone in front of me and expect me to sing and dance for you? I am not even sure I want to be in RSW. But Inoki-san gave me a big signing bonus. So I could use the money. But if I am here I will do what I do everywhere else... Rise to the top! I'm not here for games, women or to be a celebrity. I am here to prove my superiority over any and everyone who even thinks to get in that ring with me. UWF it's GO TIME![/img]

Kelly: Antonio: This man is as intense as it gets. I can't wait to see some of the matchups he will have with great talent on the roster. I also can't wait to do our next and Final installment but unfortunately that will have to wait as our time here is finished.

Inoki: I want to thank you Kevin. You have done a great job helping to introduce these great stars of RSW to the fans watching at home.

Kelly: It's been an honor to do this and especially with you today. But before we go you said you had to have 4 men in order to start this company. We heard you name 3. Who if you don't mind me asking was the 4th?

Inoki: Ahhh... I was hoping you would ask that. The 4th person I had to have.... was you. Mr Kevin Kelly. I needed someone with a combination of the talent and the passion for Puroresu. You were my only choice to be the voice of RSW. So thank you Kevin.

Kelly: Wow. I am almost speechless and humbled. Thank you Inoki-san. Fans we will have our 4th and Final installment of Welcome to RSW and at that time we will announce our premier show. So until then thanks for watching. Goodbye for now.
Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows   RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows EmptySat Jun 27, 2020 2:05 pm

Now welcome your hosts Kevin Kelly & Angela Fong

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Kevin-KellyRSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Angela%2BFong-1%2B%25285%2529

Kelly: Hello everyone, I'm Kevin Kelly and this is the last installment of Welcome to RSW. This time I am joined by our very lovely and talented ring announcer Angela Fong. Welcome Angela..

Angela Fong: Thank you Kevin. It's a blast to be here for this. I can not wait to make my first appearance announcing in an RSW ring.

Kelly: Well I can tell you who will be in the first match you announce that night. It will be the Scottish Supernova, Noam Dar along with his... companion, Alicia Fox.

Angela: Dar is a bit of an unknown commodity. Relatively unseen in the UWF, But that doesn't faze him one bit..

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows 065_RULES_06042017mm_1385--0f9cd62b1ec7ce3c94954a87514372d3RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows 68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f51686d393434454a504a684a79513d3d2d3336373739393933352e313439666435393032343638643465643735303237323333323336332e676966?s=fit&w=1280&h=1280

Dar: So wrestling's best kept secret is about to become a household name. Noam... Dar... Remember it because you will be telling all your friends about me. I am pretty both in the ring and out of it. Just look at the babe I got by my side, Alicia Fox. Everything I do looks good, and good looks are everything.

Alicia: Be Jealous...

Kelly: Well they are certainly full of themselves.

Angela: Well with all that talk he's going to need to back it up. Being pretty doesn't win you matches. This next group knows that.

Kelly: Yes you are speaking of the faction of Sanada, Bushi & EVIL Watanabe. Led by Mio Shirai they call themselves The Sadist Colony.

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Mio-shirai-201108200007-spnavi2011082000016view-1343665681
RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Maxresdefault

Mio: These 3 men behind me don't speak. They don't need to. All they care about is hurting someone. Anyone. It could be in the ring. It could be in the Locker Room. It could be in a McDonalds bathroom. They don't care and neither do I. So everyone in RSW beware, The Sadist Colony has come to town... Someone's going to bleed...

Kelly: Mio Shirai has always been a dark soul but it looks like she has taken a turn for the worse here.

Angela: Well an injury has derailed her career temporarily but she seems to want to take it out on everyone else.

Kelly: Well while she is one of the more established names here in RSW another man has also had quite the UWF career, I am speaking of CIMA.

Angela: CIMA is an interesting figure he has been around a few stops in the UWF but now he is here in RSW as one of the Veterans on the roster. But don't tell him that.

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Cima%2B2012RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows CIMA2

CIMA: I have been wrestling for over a decade. I have seen it all been through it all but I am lucky. I am in the best condition of my career. I don't smoke, drink or party. All I do is train to be the best I can be. Whether it be in singles or in a Tag Team Match you can be sure you will always get the best from me. But just being here is not enough. I need to excel above all others. It's what drives me. When I no longer care about winning then I need to step away. But that's not happening anytime soon. Whether I hit you with the Mad Splash, Crossfire or The Schwein. When I do you will know the match is over and my hand will be raised.

Angela: I have to say, I really am a fan of CIMA. He is one of my favorites when I was just breaking into the business.

Kelly: Well Angela you have good taste then because CIMA is the consumate professional. But when you think of poor taste you may come up with our next spotlight. The Tokyo Pimp, Yujiro Takahashi and his "Best Girl", Pieter.

Angela: Yeah here is someone I am NOT a fan of...

Kelly: Let's hear from this controversial pair.

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows 3f386693aaca022dcd5c3fd71055cfceRSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Giphy

Yujiro Takahashi: Wrestling fans your dreams have come true. The Tokyo Pimp is here! I bring style, pizazz and superior skill to RSW. I am all about the after party and for that to happen I need to win. And me and my Best Girl will make sure that happens. EVERY night.

Pieter: And we do mean EVERY night and ALL... NIGHT... LONG...

Takahashi: That's how I do baby. So when you see me in the ring get ready for a battle and after the show if you need any company you can give me a call.. I'll have my girls take care of you.

Pieter: But not me, right?

Takahashi: Everything's negotiable baby....

Kelly: Okay in the interest of decorum I am not going to comment on any of that.

Angela: Good. Let's change gears then and talk about the women's division and 1 woman in particular, Hana Kimura.

Kelly: Kimura was just signed away from the DAW promotion in what is considered a HUGE get for Inoki-san.

Angela; Well Hana is ummm very popular with the Male members of the audience. But she can really go in the ring. Don't let her good looks fool you. She's a tough competitor in that squared circle.

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows C1LS6EnUsAAamAERSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows OC69YMd

Hana Kimua: Feast your eyes.... on the best wrestler Male or Female in RSW. Hana Kimura. I'm smart, strong and of course sexy as hell. My goal is get in that ring, beat some girl up and look great doing it. Well I ALWAYS look great so that will be easy. I see we have Hamada here as well. Good, I always wanted to beat her. Now I will get my chance and show her who really is the Queen around here.

Kelly: Hana Kimura is young but she is full of confidence in her abilities..

Angela: She better be. She called out Ayako Hamada. You don't do that unless your cocky... or crazy.

Kelly: She might be both. Hamada is type who will take you out with some big moves. If she hits you with that Moonsault you're finished. but speaking of finishes its our last spotlight and it's on "The Samurai" Hirooki Goto.

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Goto_en-352x528RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Giphy

Goto: Within every Champion is the heart of a Warrior. I have focused my life into achieving this goal. Here in Rising Sun Wrestling it is my destiny to become top man here. To be the RSW Champion and one day the World Champion. The road will be long and hard but I will not fail. But if I do then I will go down like a true Samurai. Fighting to my last breath. Only that way can I truly obtain my glory. I welcome all of you to join me on this quest.

Kelly: Hirooki Goto is a man of Honor, How that will fare here in RSW is to be seen, But what will not be seen is any more of us tonight. But I do want to take this time to announce our debut show will be coming in just a week at the Maishima Arena in Osaka Japan. The name of the show is AWAKEN. We will see most of the wrestlers featured on these shows plus the likes of Sho Tanaka, Tam Nakano, Yoshi Hashi, Azumi and more. In the Main Event it will pit the man we just saw Hirooki Goto vs Minoru Suzuki - Leader of the Suzuki-Gun faction. Professor Toru Tanaka and I will have the call. We will have Mao there in an in-ring interview segment and introducing every match will be my colleague next to me Angela Fong.

Angela: I will and I am really excited. Our first show. It's going to be a blast for sure.

Kelly: Also we will have a recap show here on Gaora Sports to go over what happened on our last big show and what to expect on our next big show. So look for that as well. But until then Thank all of you for watching and we will see you ringside. Good night.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows   RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows Empty

Back to top Go down

RSW on Gaora TV (10/08/17) Replays of Welcome To RSW Shows
Page 1 of 1