FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 35: Season Premeire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 35: Season Premeire Empty
PostSubject: XWA 35: Season Premeire   XWA 35: Season Premeire EmptyWed Jun 24, 2020 9:19 am

XWA 35: Season Premeire 852b127b-a3ce-4422-9d31-c15b1d1118dd_zps7921c3d3

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 35: Season Premeire Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 35: Season Premeire Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The song The Phoenix by Fall Out Boy plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKOlBZJ7Izs

(In the ring is Paul Boesch. President of the UWF.)

Boesch: Ladies and gentlemen. I am here because there has been a major development with Xtreme Wrestling Alliance. Right now I give you via satellite Donald Trump.

(Lights go out and all we see is the video screen above the ring.)

XWA 35: Season Premeire 150701104517-donald-trump-file-large-169

Trump: Dear Americans. I have been constantly barraged by questions regarding my involvement with XWA. It has become entirely too distracting to my presidential campaign. You see Its very hard for a leader like myself to be associated with something so low brow as professional wrestling. I mean look at you. How can I run the free world with low life wrestling fans associated with me. And look at XWA. We have Muslims, Latinos even a god damned women's division. This is unamerican. All of you are unamerican. I'd like to build a wall to keep all you losers away from my America. But I have another wall we're working on first. So in the meantime I have decided to sell my interests in XWA. To someone I have dealt with before. So goodbye and good riddance. Here now is your new owner.

(The lights turn back on.....)

Spoiler:

(The crowd is on their feet! Chanting "XWA". Then we get "SNOOP" chants. Finally we get "This is HOOD!" chants. Snoop is taking it all in with a giant smile.)

Snoop: OK OK! I'm feeling yall too! This right here. This is what's REALLY GOOD! To that cornball Mr Trump.... Don't let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya!! We are going to do this right! We are going to have a party here tonight! In our Main Event. reDRagon is going to challenge for the World Tag Team Titles one more time. We also.....

(Shot Em by Brick starts to play and to the ring walks the Bullet Club)

Cole: So... look what we have here? the new Boss? Well you're new so let me explain things to you. We are Bullet Club. We are the straws that stir this drink. You really are not needed. Just do what the old guy did and sign our checks and everything will be fine.... son.

Snoop: Son... is it? Let me put you and your boys on to something... nephew. I keep it 100. I'm not the old Boss. I do things different. I'm kinda a hands-on type of brother. So... I say why don't we get you boys in the ring tonight? Cole, you and the the Tag Champs there will face later tonight the Team of War Machine & OMEGA. And you other 3 you will be defending those World 6-Man titles. Right here. Next.

Anderson: Whoa Whoa Whoa Snoopy. You been out the game too long. You can't just book a World title defense.

Boesch: No, he can't. But I can!  And you are defending against Former World 6-Man champions. Now the rest of you clear the ring and lets get this show going.

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our New Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch)

XWA 35: Season Premeire Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 35: Season Premeire 300?cb=20090227045235

Saxton: Happy New Year Ladies and Gentlemen! You just saw it live. XWA has gone hood!. I'm Byron Saxton alongside the incomparable, Tammy Lynn Sytch! Tammy we have a special 2 hour show, headlined by Edge and Christian defending the World Tag Team belts against reDRagon. What a way to make our debut!

Sytch: I am sooo happy to be here. This is an exciting time. XWA making history tonight so far and we're about to see more. The Bullet Club are ready. Who are these former champs?

Saxton: No clue but lets send it to the new Ring announcer, Miss Eden Stiles.

XWA 35: Season Premeire Screen_Shot_2020_03_18_at_5.49.19_PM

Eden: This is for the UWF World 6-Man Tag Team Championship!

Bullet Club (Anderson, Gallows & Graves)
UWF World 6-Man Tag Team Champions
Theme Music: Shot 'Em - Brick
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU1_QX6Lk5w

vs

???????

Out to the ring comes....

XWA 35: Season Premeire R-truthXWA 35: Season Premeire Hqdefault

The Nation have returned to XWA!!!!! Fans give a standing ovation to the former World Champions. BC look furious at this. The Nation is basking in the glory and take their time getting to the ring. They are hi-fiving fans. Dancing down the aisle. Finally as soon as they are introduced to a thundering ovation, The BC attack. As the melee ensues the announcers give the new viewers a quick history of the Nation in XWA.

The battle wages as Shad hits a Sidewalk Slam on Anderson. Gallows lands a big uppercut to Killings. JTG tries for a Tornado DDT but Graves shoves him off he connects on a step-up enzuguiri. Then goes for an Implant DDT but JTG counters into a Northern Lights Suplex for 2. Doc looks for the Gallows Pole but Ron hits a double chop to the ears to break it up. He lands a knee strike. Then hits the ropes and nails the corkscrew Elbow.

Shad goes for a Running Powerslam but Anderson slips out the back and hits a clothesline. Anderson immediately goes to Gallows' aid. Graves hits an Axe kick then goes up top but JTG catches him and delivers a Superplex. He covers for another near fall. Shad climbs up looking for a Flying knee drop but he is shoved off by Gallows and lands on the knee. Killings hits a Face plant on Anderson. He covers for 2.

Meanwhile Graves locks in Lucky 13 on Shad. JTG tries to break it up but gets Spinebuster from Karl. Dropkick by Killings sends Doc out the ring but Shad has had enough, he taps!

Winners: Bullet Club

XWA 35: Season Premeire Tumblr_nkjs81TY3Y1sq3xrko1_500

Saxton: Bullet Club escape that one, Tammy.

Sytch: Escape? What match did you see? Bullet Club did what they always do. Dominate and win. I'm not sure what rock they found the Nation under but they can put them back there now.

Saxton: What a glowing disrespect for the former World Champs! But folks that was just the beginning of this jam-packed show.

++++

(Camera is in the back where we see XWA Interviewer, Mean Gene Okerlund. But before he can speak he is interupted by...)

XWA 35: Season Premeire WWE-Diva-Cameron-wwe-divas-vs-tna-knockouts-37399573-642-722

Okerlund: Cameron?? What are you doing here?

Cameron: Yeah... Sorry Jim. But New Management has made some changes. I guess no one told you.

Okerlund: It's Gene! Are you kidding me? I'm canned? Kiboshed? Axed? Sacked?

Cameron: Nothing like that! You've just been fired.

Okerlund: This is ridiculous! (Starts to walk off)

Cameron: Bye Dean!

Okerlund: GENE!!!!

Cameron: Okay our guest is La Sombra. Welcome to XWA.

Sombra: Gracias Cameron. I am very happy to be here.

Cameron: So La Sombra. What does that mean?

Sombra: It means Shadow or Shade in English.

Cameron: Oh! So you throwing "shade" at the other wrestlers! I got you! I be doing that too.

Sombra: Are you speaking English?

Cameron: That's all our time. Good Luck Shady!

++++

Saxton: Tammy we had scheduled a World television title defense from Dolph Ziggler tonight against Rusev. But word is Ziggler sustained an injury to his neck in that Hell in a Cell match with Hansen.

Sytch: Well Ziggler is due up next and I saw him earlier so it will be interesting to see what lame excuse he has now.

(Out to the ring in street clothes is the Television Champion, Dolph Ziggler.)

XWA 35: Season Premeire Dolph-Ziggler

Ziggler: first off I am really happy to be hear for the Season Premiere of XWA TV. Unfortunately. I have recently sustained an injury to my neck. It wont keep me out very long but my doctors did not clear me for tonight's defense and want me to take 3 weeks off. I am really sorry and guarantee as soon as I am 100% I will return to Baltimore and give you fans a treat.

(Out walks the Manager of Rusev, Lana)

XWA 35: Season Premeire PfpxVvb

Lana: Vnimayie! Dolph Ziggler are you really going to come out here and LIE to all these people? We all know the truth. You fear the Bulgarian Brute, Rusev. Like all Americans instead of being a man you give excuses.

Ziggler: And what were your excuses the last 2 times I beat Rusev in the center of the ring? If anything, I'm doing you guys a favor by not embarrassing you in 2016 like I did in 2015.

Lana: In 12 days is Capital Offense in your nation's capital. Are you going to continue to be a coward and hide behind your inferior American doctors?

Ziggler: Inferior? Lady you are in the US of A! We are not inferior in any way!

(Then from behind attacks Rusev! He hits a Bulplex which lands right on Dolph's neck. He then moves in for the Accolade. He locks it in as officials have run out led by Paul Heyman who tells Lana if Rusev doesn't release him he will be suspended. Finally Rusev lets Dolph go who is holding his neck.)

++++

Trevor Lee
Cameron, NC

vs

Tommy Dreamer
Yonkers, NY
Theme music: Man in the Box- Alice In Chains

(Trevor is really coming along and gives Tommy a tough battle early but experience rules the day as he connects on a Death Valley Driver and gets the 3 count.)

Winner: Tommy Dreamer

XWA 35: Season Premeire Fill

(After Tommy has a mic.)

Dreamer: It's great to be here on such a huge night for our company. At Xtreme Warfare you guys had my back in the biggest match of my career. Well I'm not stopping there. 2016 will be the year of the Dreamer. You see I have big dreams. Its time to start making them come true. It all starts with where I left off before my injury. The XWA Championship. Kazuchika Okada! I'm putting it out there right now. I am coming for that title that I was screwed out of. So get ready I have my sights set on you!

Saxton: WOW! Tommy Dreamer throwing down the gauntlet tonight!

Sytch: I really just don't see any way he can get by Okada. The man is a machine. I know Tommy is a tough guy but you need more than guts to beat Okada.

Saxton: Personally I think he can do it. He's the Innovator of Violence.

Sytch: Nothing is as violent as that tie your wearing...

Saxton: We'll be back! ..... My tie?

++++

It's Time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 35: Season Premeire 236512-oliviamunn

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. It's 2016 and the action is as hot as ever here in XWA. Coming up January 19th is Capital Offense in Washington DC. So far the only matches signed are Melissa Anderson facing Manami Toyota. The Tongan Mob Bosses will defend the Tag Titles against War Machine. And Adam Cole defends the UWF World Junior Heavyweight Championship against OMEGA.
Now let's hear from Melissa Anderson.

Anderson: Manami Toyota, you're a tough fighter. I have no issue with you. But ANYONE who enters that ring across from me will be treated the same. I will not stop until I am the World Champion. No matter how many broken bodies I leave in my wake. Nothing personal.

Munn: With news of an ownership change one has to wonder how that will affect the roster. Well its already started. Excalibur, LuFisto and Abdullah The Butcher have all left the company. In other news. What has become of Uhaa Nation? Since being taken away in a casket thanks to Catrina & Mil Muertes no one has seen nor heard from him. Catrina says he's dead. Is that true? We will stay on top of this story. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn. Good Night.

++++

Capital Offense. Already some big matches named. And more sure to come.

Sytch: Adam Cole vs OMEGA is worth the price of admission.

Saxton: You seem to be a big Bullet Club fan Tammy. How would your boyfriend react to that?

Sytch: Why don't you ask him yourself?

Juice Robinson
Boston, MA

vs

Chris Candido
Edison, NJ
Theme Music: Back in Black- AC/DC

(Juice tries his best but Candido is pumped to be here and hits a hanging suplex. Then a running knee strike. He hits a Fallaway slam. Then puts him on the top rope and delivers the Blonde Bombshell. Its an easy 3 count.)

Winner: Chris Candido

XWA 35: Season Premeire Chris-candido-skip-death

Saxton: I should have known. Chris Candido is in the XWA.

Sytch: Now that! Was Xtreme! Xtremely HOT that is! Whoooo!

Saxton: Settle down there, Tammy. We still have a lot of show to go.

++++

David Finlay Jr
Atlanta, GA

vs

Chad Gable
Minneapolis, MN
Theme Music: The Thrill - Nero

(Starts off pretty fast with both men doing some nice moves. But Gable seems to be getting the better of Finlay. Then storming into the ring is Kevin Steen. He grabs Gable and hits a Pop-up Powerbomb. Then grabs Finlay and does the same. With both men laid out the referee rules this a no-contest and then Steen grabs a mic.)

XWA 35: Season Premeire Kevin_Steen_01

Steen: You see, Heyman didn't feel the need to give me air time on tonight's show. Bad decision Heyman. At XTREME WARFARE it took 2 people to cheat in order to beat me. But Kevin (BLEEP) Steen doesn't make excuses. Everyone who saw it knew i had Dreamer up in the Package Piledriver. And NO ONE gets up from that. In fact I once had somebody else up in that move. But they were saved. I haven't forgotten about that. I know they haven't either.  I know every night when they go to bed they clutch their pillow and thank their lucky stars I didn't hit them with that move. They probably have nightmares about it. They wake up in a cold sweat thinking I just broke their neck.

You know who that was? It was you Vader. Back at the Great American Bash. I was 3 seconds from becoming the World Heavyweight Champion. But I got a little distracted. I told you months ago I wasn't through with you. I wasn't lying. You see I have some bad news. From now on, YOU have my undvided attention. It's time to finish what I started. So get ready big man. Your nightmare just became a reality.

(As he's leaving he takes out Finlay with a clothesline.)

++++

(Cameron is in the ring and she calls out the XWA Champion, Kazuchika Okada & Gedo

XWA 35: Season Premeire Okada

Cameron: Okada, Gedo. At XTREME WARFARE you turned back the challenge of Hiroshi Tanahashi. It was a great victory but you now have a new challenger. Tommy Dreamer.

Okada: Everyone want to challenge the best. You see this belt? That means I am the best. So Tama Tonga try. He fail. Raven try. He fail. Tanahashi try. He fail. Tommy Dreamer try?

Gedo: HE FAIL TOO! Okada is supreme wrestler. No one can beat him. Not yesterday, not today, not tomorrow, not EVER!

Cameron: So then I guess you have no problem facing him at CAPITAL OFFENSE?

Okada: If he is so eager to be humiliated then we will help him. Yes, I will face him at CAPITAL OFFENSE. Then he can go away with the others.

Cameron: Hey yall! I just made a match!

Saxton: Bless her heart. She's so happy.

Sytch: She gets happy when Dump trucks pass by too. Not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Saxton: Such a hater. Don't forget fans, still to come. reDRagon challenges for the World Tag Team Titles. Stay with us.

++++

Saxton: Up next is the Shimmer Tag Team Champions, Trinity.

Sytch: I love these girls! They have such an edge to them. They remind me of myself.

Saxton: I wish you were as silent as them...

Sytch: Watch it Saxton!

Fire & Ice
Sassy Stephie & Serena Deeb

vs

Trinity (Kana & Mio) w/Gedo & Io
Japan
Theme Music: Killing Strangers- Marilyn Manson

(Fire & Ice attack before the match. Deeb sends Kana into the corner and hits a spear. Stephie snap mares Mio over and nails a basement dropkick. She then hits a Legdrop and covers for 2. Deeb comes in and they hit a double back elbow shot. Deeb works a side headlock. Mio is able to get to her knees and shoves Serena to the ropes where she is tripped by Io Shirai. Mio tags Kana who hits a soccer kick to the head of Deeb. She covers but Stephie breaks it up.

Kana locks on the Kana Lock. Deeb is in trouble. But once again Stephie comes in and stomps at Kana to release the hold. This brings in Mio and all 4 women are brawling. Gedo is on the apron distracting the referee. Io grabs a title belt and clocks Stephie with it. Kana tosses Deeb out the ring as Mio applies a Fujiwara armbar on Stephie who is out. Ref sees shes unconscious and calls for the bell.)  

Winners: Trinity

XWA 35: Season Premeire Smash30

(Then the lights go out. A Purple light now replaces it. Then we hear ominous music and 3 masked figures walk slowly to the ring. Gedo sees this and runs inside the ring trying to hide behind Trinity. The 3 figures walk to 3 sides of the ring then slowly remove their masks. Its Manami Toyota and the Battle Queens Tag Team Champions, The Canadian Ninjas. Then it just explodes as all 6 women begin to tear in to each other. For the next 7 minutes they brawl up the ramp. Into the stands. Into a concession area. It is just total insanity. The fans are chanting "Let's go Ninjas". It takes all the officials, referees and security to finally end the melee.)

++++

(Backstage we see Cameron. She is joined by reDRagon)

Cameron: In just a little while you men will get a shot at Edge and Christian for the World titles. But the story that everyone is talking about is your actions at the last Zero-1 TV show.

O'Reilly: I want to explain that. We were there, we were told, for a title shot but then were told there was a change and Power & Glory were receiving it instead. We were hot and we are tired of always getting the wrong end of beatings from the World Champions when it was the Horsemen. Our emotions got the best of us and we resorted to the old way of doing things. Some wont like it. We understand.

Fish: Look, point is we are human. We get angry and maybe we took it out on the wrong guys. But this is the business we're in. It's kill or be killed. We had forgotten that. So Edge and Christian. It wasn't personal boys. We just want the belts.

O'Reilly: And tonight we take them. If we can't we'll shake your hands and walk away.

Fish: But don't count on it.

O'Reilly: Time to Enter the Dragon!

Cameron: Looks like reDRagon have a different approach this time. Will it work? Back to you guys.

++++

Saxton: Up next some 6-Man action as the other members of the Bullet Club face some old nemesises.

Sytch: Bullet Club doesn't have nemesises. The have victims. Here come 3 more.

Bullet Club (Tama, Fale & Adam Cole) w/Lauren Brooke
XWA Tag Team Champions & UWF World Junior Hvwt Champion
Theme music: Shot Em- Brick

vs

War Machine & OMEGA w/Raven
Parts Unknown
Theme Music: War Machine- AC/DC

(Bell rings and early on its Raven's boys who are in control. They are working over Tama, But he hits a dropkick and tags in Fale who goes to work on Hanson. Fale is using a Nerve hold to wear him down. OMEGA looks almost sullen in the corner. Lauren has a worried look on her face whenever she glances his way. Hanson is able to hit a shoulder block knocking Fale down and he tags OMEGA. OMEGA hits a springboard dropkick to Fale that knocks him back to his corner where the Junior Heavyweight Champion tags himself in. The fans rise to their feet as OMEGA and Cole once again face-off in the ring.

OMEGA and Cole put on a show. Counters and reversals one after another. These 2 men know each other well but then OMEGA pulls something new out the arsenal. He pokes the eyes of Cole as the fans cheer. OMEGA sends him into the ropes and nails a Leg Lariat. Adam stumbles to the corner and OMEGA hits the Tony Jaa. He covers but Adam kicks out at 2. Now OMEGA goes for a flying headscissors but Cole arches his body and OMEGA gets dropped across the top rope with help from Fale. Colelateral connects but OMEGA kicks out. In comes Tama who hits a running Frog Splash for another 2 count.

Tama is looking for his Bodyscissors DDT but Rowe delivers a sledgehammer blow to Tama's back. OMEGA tags him and Rowe hits a flying Shoulder Block on Tama. Hanson comes in and hits a Whirling heel kick. In comes the rest of BC. They are all brawling. War Machine hits a Double Suplex on Fale. OMEGA hits a Cross body on Adam Cole that sends them both to the outside. Out there Cole introduces him to the ring steps. Inside the ring War Machine hit Fallout on Tama Tonga. Hanson covers. Cole tries to get back in but OMEGA has his foot. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners: War Machine & OMEGA

XWA 35: Season Premeire Hanson_ROH

++++

Saxton: It's time for the Main Event, Tammy!

Sytch: reDRagon has had so many chances at these titles. Can they get another if they fail tonight?

Saxton: Its a valid question, where would reDRagon go from here? They've lost the XWA Tag titles. This is a big turning point for this team.

Eden: This is our Main Event! It's for the UWF World Tag Team Championship!

reDRagon (Kyle O'Reilly & Bobby Fish)
Forme XWA Tag Team Champions
Theme Music: Dance Away- Damn Valentines

vs

Edge & Christian
UWf World Tag Team Champions
Canada

(Christian has an injured left arm from the Zero-1 television show this past week from where ReDragon attacked and injured his arm. the bell rings and Christian instantly rushes across the ring and he tries a cross-body, which gets 1. Fish dodges a charge to the corner, gets elbowed in the face, and retreats to his corner. Christian gives him a hip-toss and backdrop, then draws O' Reilly into the ring and they nearly brawl. O'Reily and Edge are in now, and O'Reilly misses a few charges at him, then gets monkey flipped. After some dropkicks, Fish rushes in and is given a hip-toss, then whipped into O'Reilly, knocking him out of the ring. Everything settles down, and Edge gives O'Reilly a fist drop when O'Reilly tries a monkey flip. O'Reilly is then given an armbar by Edge, who tags in Christian reluctantly. Christian begins to favor his arm after an arm drag, then tags out. O'Reilly makes a tag as well, and Fish tries an elbow drop from the second rope, which misses. Christian tags in, and takes Fish down with an arm drag, hurting himself. Edge and Christian continues with an armbar for a little while, then Edge lets go and gives Fish yet another hip-toss. A double team elbow follows, as Christian tags in.

Christian tries a cross-body, which gets 2. And again, he gives Fish an arm drag. Edge tries a roll-up for 2, and O'Reilly gets to tag in after that. O'Reilly works over Edge's leg, then tags out, and Fish comes in with a knee drop to Edge's leg. He locks up that leg for a little while, but Fish kicks his way out.....only for O'Reilly to tag in and resume punishment. ReDragon do a switch with the referee having his back turned, and claim they’ve made a tag. Edge gives Fish an enziguri, but turns towards the wrong corner and can’t make a tag. Fish puts a spinning toe-hold on Edge, and he kicks free, but of course O'Reilly tags in. O'Reilly continues to hold onto Edge's leg. Edge gives O' Reilly a huge backdrop that nearly tosses him over the ropes, and makes the tag. Christian and Fish are in, and Christian gives Fish a backdrop as well. Fish grabs Christian's arm, and begins beating on it.

ReDragon continue working over Christian's arm, and begin to tear a bandage off of his arm. Once it’s off, Fish gives him multiple knee drops on it for a 2 count. Christian tries to fight away from O'Reilly, but winds up getting slammed on his arm. O'Reilly lands a fist drop from the top rope, getting 2. Fish goes back to the arm of course, and once again the challengers do the switch. Christian tries to beat up O'Reilly in the corner now, but misses a charge into the other corner. ReDragon are double teaming like crazy. Fish draws Edge into the ring again, and this time O'Reilly comes down with an elbow from the top.

ReDragon are still working over Christian. Fish has Christian in an armbar as Christian screams in agony, reaching out to Edge. He is nowhere near the tag. Christian yells to Edge....."They will have to rip my arm off before I quit!" Fish throws Christian to the outside, and then O' Reilly puts him into the ring post. That cannot be good for the champions. O'Reilly takes Christians arm behind his back and bodyslams him on the arena floor that way, injuring the arm even more. O'Reilly throws Christian back into the ring. Whenever Christian does something, the challengers go straight back to working on his arm.

O'Reilly still has Christians arm barred up, but is given an inverted atomic drop. Christian MAKES THE TAG, and Edge is a house of fire. Backdrop for Fish, a dropkick too, and he puts a sleeper on him. Christian makes the blind tag and comes in and gives O'Reilly a dropkick now, but he hurts his arm. As the referee is ushering Edge out, Christian puts Fish in a rolling cradle. The official should be counting, but he’s not, so O'Reilly gives Christian a clothesline. O'Reilly grabs the arm and locks in Armageddon!! Christian screams out in pain. Edge is reaching in for all he is worth to make a tag. O'Reilly yanks on the arm......CHRISTIAN TAPS!!!)

Winners & NEEEEWWWWW World Tag Team Champions: reDRagon (26:58)

(The arena just exploded! It's a celebration as reDRagon has FINALLY done it! They are handed the belts and are exuberant! Snoop Dogg has come to ringside and is applauding. The Charm City Squad, Tommy Dreamer and Juice Robinson have made their way into the ring to congratulate the new champions. The fans are chanting "XWA" over and over. Edge has come in to check on Christian.)

XWA 35: Season Premeire Tumblr_nt7f2ugmfC1ti2dqho3_500
(The new champs take their titles and leave the ring to high five the fans at ringside. Back inside the ring, Edge is trying to get Christian up as ReDragon point at them and raise the belts. Edge walks to the ropes and stares ReDragon down as they take their leave. Christian begins to rise to his feet....

....EDGE SPEARS CHRISTIAN!!!

The crowd is in shock!! Edge stands up and looks down at Christian in disgust. Edge then looks out into the people who are booing him now, and just smirks.)

Saxton: Are you kidding me? What the hell is wrong with Edge?

Sytch: Well Christian did lose them the titles.

Saxton: The guy fought his heart out. With ONE ARM! What a cowardly act by Edge. But what a way to end the show. We have new World Tag Team Champions!

Sytch: And one former champion cut in half in the ring. Can't blame Edge for this. Just like I can't blame you for how you look.

Saxton: That's all for this historic night. for Tammy Lynn Sytch, I'm Byron Saxton signing off! (The way I look? What does that mean?)

Sytch: Good night!
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 35: Season Premeire
Page 1 of 1