FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 56 - SEASON PREMIERE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 56 - SEASON PREMIERE Empty
PostSubject: XWA 56 - SEASON PREMIERE   XWA 56 - SEASON PREMIERE EmptyFri Jun 26, 2020 11:36 am

XWA 56 - SEASON PREMIERE Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 56 - SEASON PREMIERE Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 56 - SEASON PREMIERE Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The new theme song for XWA TV 24K Magic by Bruno Mars plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

SEASON PREMIERE 2017

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 56 - SEASON PREMIERE Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 56 - SEASON PREMIERE Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome to the Season Premiere of XWA TV. You never know who is going to make the cut but it looks like both myself and Tammy Lynn Sytch are back!

Sytch: Apparently the monkey they were replacing you with wanted too many bananas so they kept you around.

Saxton: Ahh How much I missed those digs... not. So tonight is an exciting one as we never quite know what's going to happen but what we do know is our Double Main Event.

Sytch: That's right! Tonight Kazuchika Okada gets another shot at Shawn Michaels' World Television Title AND reDRagon try to regain the World Tag Team titles that they lost to the Rock N Roll Empire at XTREME WARFARE II.

Saxton: The rest of this can go anyway. We do have a line-up but things tend to not follow on this night. But right now we have our GM Dixie Carter in the ring.

Sytch: Ugghhh She's back too??!!

XWA 56 - SEASON PREMIERE Dixie%2BCarter

Dixie: Hello everyone and WELCOME to our Season Premiere!

(Crowd Pop)

Dixie: This is such a special Night for us. Its a new year and a new start but we promise to be the same great promotion we have been for the last 2 plus years. We have a mega double Main Event tonight. We have the man that sent Corey Graves packing here tonight in the SUPERFLY, Jimmy Snuka! We have some guests & surprises. As well...

(Then Alice in Chains' Main in the Box plays and out walks Tommy Dreamer. He has one eye bandaged and is wearing dark glasses. He takes it slow and steps into the ring with a microphone.)

Dreamer: Sorry to interrupt you Dixie but I have something to say. At XTREME WARFARE Raven tried everything to beat me. I wound up having to beat all members of the Future as well as Raven. But just when I had the deed done. He throws a fireball in my face. My eyes are damaged. Very sensitive to light. But I don't care. I will not wait any longer. I want Raven tonight!

Dixie: Tommy... listen. I understand. And at the risk of not being totally unbiased. I WANT you to get your hands on Raven. But I can't. How can you wrestle with what? 25% vision?

Dreamer: I don't care. Let's do it in a Cage then. No where for him to run. No one can enter. Just me and him. One more time. Come on Raven! I know you're in the back. Face me like a man!

(Out comes Raven. He heads to the ring and takes Dixie's microphone.)

Raven: Tommy Dreamer, What I did to you was not by accident. I needed to cleanse your sight. To now truly see the light. To do that I had to force you into darkness. Now you understand the truth. I don't need to do anymore. Your pride is all that holds you back now. And that pride will be the end of you. I have no problem ending your career tonight. But of course Dixie Carter will protect you from yourself.

Dreamer: Raven... (Bleep) you! I want you to come take my career. I don't care what Dixie says. Lets do this tonight!

(Crowd pops)

Dixie: I'm sorry Tommy but I ca...

Snoop: Just one second!

XWA 56 - SEASON PREMIERE SnoopDogg-e1433855166250

Snoop: Dixie, I know I told you I would stay out of your way here. But tonight is the Season Premiere. I'm decked out, lookin fly for the occasion. Its all about these fans and I'm making an executive decision. If Raven accepts, Tommy Dreamer gets his match tonight... in a Steel Cage! So whats good Raven?

Raven: You want to send this man into the Abyss? Then I will oblige. Tonight may be the Season Premiere but it marks the career finale for Tommy.

(Raven turns to the crowd and gives his pose. Then Dreamer removes his glasses. Then removes the eye patch. He has a demented smile on his face. He whips Raven around and gives him a DDT!)

Dreamer: You stupid bastard. Tonight the Raven gets his wings clipped! Quote the Dreamer... Nevermore!

(Crowd pops again.)

Saxton: I told you! Anything can happen on this show. We have just made an impromptu Steel Cage match for tonight! And it looks like Tommy just tricked Raven into it!

Sytch: That is just ridiculous. Faking an injury? That is low.

Saxton: Are you serious? Raven tried to injure him. And its Tommy Dreamer who is wrong? I see the New Year hasn't given us a new Tammy.

Sytch: And the New year hasn't made you any smarter.

Saxton: When we return its our opening match!

XWA 56 - SEASON PREMIERE 147502539239498451

XWA 56 - SEASON PREMIERE 9n-03hCy

Eden: This is our opening bout! It is for the XWA Cruiserweight Championship! Representing Jamaica... The Calypso Kid

Calypso Kid
Jamaica

vs

Chris Candido
XWA Cruiserweight Champion
Fort Lee, NJ, America

(Candido this is even more one sided than usual. The Calypso Kid probably weighs about 180 soaking wet. Candido tosses him all around the ring then gets him on the top rope and beats him with the Blonde Bombshell.)

Winner: Chris Candido

XWA 56 - SEASON PREMIERE Chriscandido

(After the match. Candido pulls out a little American Flag stand and places it on Calypso Kid's Chest. Then he gets a mic but just as he opens his mouth he is interrupted by the sound of Hate Me Now by Nas. And out to the stage enters...)

XWA 56 - SEASON PREMIERE Latest?cb=20140723202843

ACH: Hey... I just got here today. And well I have been hearing a lot about the Cruiserweight Champion. So I decided to take a look for myself. But to be honest... all I see is a loud mouth blowhard that thinks he is somehow privileged above the rest. Looks to me that you are busy facing these handpicked opponents and staying away from any real challengers. Well I may not be from any other place than the US of A. But I think I can prove to everyone. You're not the savior of this place. You're the downfall of it.

Candido: Look kid. I don't know who you are. I suggest you go back to mopping up in catering or selling soda or whatever you were doing. Don't make me have to make an example out of you.

ACH: An example? Oh I think we can do this right now.

(ACH sprints to the ring and goes right after Candido. They trade blows but then ACH blocks a right and and wallops Chris then dropkicks him out the ring. Candido snatches his belt and storms back up the ramp as ACH plays to the crowd.)

Saxton: Finally someone shuts up your boyfriend.

Sytch: Of course you would condone someone attacking the Cruiserweight Champion after he just had a grueling title defense.

Saxton: Grueling? It was the Calypso Kid!!!

(Camera is in the back where we see new XWA Interviewer, Charly Caruso with the new XWA Tag Team Champions, Doc Gallows and Karl Anderson of Bullet Club.)

XWA 56 - SEASON PREMIERE The-bullet-club

Caruso: Gentlemen, first let me congratulate you on becoming the XWA Tag Team Champions. But now that you have won them. They say the hard part is keeping them. Who will be your first challengers?

Gallows: First of all... Who the (Bleep) are you? What strip club did they find you at?

Anderson: Heyyy... Calm down there Brother. I'm sorry about him. Hi sexy, they call me the Machine Gun...

Caruso: Is that because you "Shoot really fast"? As I was saying there are a lot of teams here in XWA. All of them would like a shot.

Gallows: Did you say shot? How fitting. Because anyone who gets in the ring with Bullet Club... gets shot down.

Anderson: It doesn't matter who wants to come up first everyone will go down the same way anyway.

(Out walks Moose and Swann, The Charm City Squad.)

Swann: I'm glad you feel that way. Because as far as I see it we have some unfinished business boys. Now There is a big show coming up at the end of the month called CAPITAL OFFENSE. I say we meet there and you guys bring those belts and we finish this once and for all.

Gallows: We are just about sick of you two, So that sounds just fine to us. And once we beat you... again. You guys fall to the back of the line. Where you belong.

Caruso: Sounds like we have ourselves a title match set up. Capital Offense is already looking good.

Anderson: And so are you, babycakes.

Caruso: Oh go take a cold shower...

Saxton: Up next is the man that sent Corey Graves out of XWA and the Bullet Club, of course I mean the Superfly, Jimmy Snuka.

Sytch: It's really a travesty that he's still here and The Sniper is not.

Saxton: Well he won that match fair and square despite Bullet Club trying to interfere. It was a major blow to the group and now they are a man weaker.

Sytch: Well if there's one thing you know about it's being weak.

Joe E. Legend
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

vs

Jimmy "The Superfly" Snuka
Fiji Islands

(Jimmy still has his knee taped up from the battle with Graves but he is more than healthy enough to dominate Legend. He hits a Side Backbreaker. then goes up and hits the Death Leap. 1.. 2.. 3.)

Winner: Jimmy "The Superfly" Snuka

XWA 56 - SEASON PREMIERE 988_jimmy_snuka_photo

(After the match Jimmy climbs the ropes and gives the crowd the "I love you" sign. When someone runs in the ring and yanks Jimmy down by the bad leg. He grabs him and hits a Rolling Cutter. Then stands stands as we can see who it is.

???:

Saxton: What the hell was that!? He doesn't work here!

Sytch: Oh so now you care that people keep just showing up here? I told you Candido is going to build a wall and

Saxton: Oh zip it! Enough with Candido's stupid wall. What we need to talk about was the fact Cody Rhodes was wearing a Bullet Club jacket. What does that mean?

Sytch: What do you think it means genius? And don't you ever tell me to "zip it" again!

Saxton: We need to make sense of this... we'll be back.

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 56 - SEASON PREMIERE Olivia-Munn

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. Well Xtreme Warfare is over. The ripples have been felt throughout the UWF but as you know the action doesn't stop and in 2 weeks we have CAPITAL OFFENSE coming to you from the Washington Coliseum in Washington DC. So far we have scheduled Gallows and Anderson defending the XWA Tag straps against Charm City Squad. We have just learned Chris Candido will be defending his Cruiserweight Championship against ACH. The Main Event will be a title defense from the new XWA Champion, Hiroshi Tanahashi. But we still have not heard who will be the challenger. And we get a 3 Way PCW Wahines Tag Team Title match as the new Champions, The Shiral Sisters of Trinity face the Canadian Ninjas and this team, now known as Deadly Curves.

XWA 56 - SEASON PREMIERE 1359605d4359500b141bd07374f7d6e6XWA 56 - SEASON PREMIERE Dbb79ab6fd85c48b51c2c2ebbf60f7e5

Athena: So since we have been teaming here in XWA we have been getting the back of the Ninjas. But at Capital Offense its a new deal.

Naomi: That's right. It's every team for themselves and its time for Deadly Curves to make our mark as only we can. So Ninjas we hope there are no hard feelings after we win as for Trinity. Oh we hope YOU have hard feelings.

Athena: As well as some sore butts from us kicking them over and over again.

Naomi: And taking those Wahines Tag Titles to boot!

Munn: In other news, Apollo Crews has severed ties with XWA. Word is it was on good terms and the door is open for his return someday in the future. That's all this time for Inside XWA. I'm Olivia Munn, Good night.

(After the break we see Paul Heyman and the World Heavyweight Champion, Kevin Steen enter the ring.)

Heyman: Ladies and Gentlemen, I am the advocate for the World Heavyweight Champion, Kevin Steen. That''s right folks. He is still the champion. And where is "Magnum" Adam Cole you wonder? Well he's back in Palm Springs with a neck brace courtesy of this man right here. We warned you Cole. We said Steen was getting tired of your delusions of grandeur. And when the smoke cleared at XTREME WARFARE it was he who raised that belt and you who was carried out. Let this be a lesson to anyone who even dreams about being the World Champion. If you try to make that dream a reality it will instead become a nightmare. Steen has laid waste to everyone here. XWA is conquered ground for us. There is no one in that locker room who has the guts to come out here.

(Of course you know someone would answer that. But who it was shocked the entire crowd and Heyman as well.)

XWA 56 - SEASON PREMIERE Elgininjuries

Elgin: Hey Steen! Remember me? I'm Baaaaackkk!

(Crowd pops and chants "Welcome Back".)

Elgin: So lets just clear up some facts shall we? Now I aint no fan of Adam Cole or his Bullet Club flunkies but I saw XTREME WARFARE. You didn't beat him. In fact you got yourself Disqualified to hold on to that title. Another fact is the last time we fought I kicked your ass. And then you cheated and stole a victory from me. So as I see it. I think I deserve a shot at that nice belt you're holding there. So how about you prove to everyone that you're not the paper Champion you seem to be?

Steen: Paper Champion? You roided up imbecile! I beat you before I will beat you again. This time I will send you to the same retirement home that Adam Cole is in. You want a title shot?...

Heyman: ...You need to EARN one! We will give you a match on the next XWA TV show. But its non-tile. You want a shot? Beat him in that match first. Then we can talk about you getting a chance. But believe me this is one opportunity you will wish never knocked.

Elgin: Lots of words, Heyman. But come next show, Your boy is going to need more than that to stop me. Because I'm Michael Elgin and I'm UNBREAKABLE!

Saxton: We have some special guests with us, The World Womens Tag Team Champions, Cindy Rogers and Sherri Martel.

Sytch: "Sensational" Sherri Martel you dope. Treat the champs with respect!

Martel: Thank you Tammy. We appreciate it. At least someone in this territory has some class.

Saxton: Well champs, recently you lost the Wahines Tag Team Championship and the team that won them is about to defend them on XWA TV. This can't make you happy.

Rogers: Well No shit Sherlock! This guy is a real winner, huh?

Sytch: You have no idea. He played too much without a helmet as a kid.

Saxton: Let's send it to the ring... Sheesh.

Amy and Sally, The Farmer's Daughters
Tennessee

vs

Trinity (Mio & Io Shirai) w/Gedo
PCW Wahines Tag Team Champions
Japan

(The champs are all over our favorite Daisy Dukes wearing team. Gedo is paying more attention to FLOW at ringside than the match. But he's not needed as Trinity is punishing the challengers. They hit Sally with Violet Flash (Aided tornado DDT). 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners and STILL Champions: Trinity

XWA 56 - SEASON PREMIERE E336fb93e4e59e7e33520b81ee9c6d3b

(After Trinity holds up the belts at FLOW as Gedo says the World titles are next! FLOW are up and pointing at Trinity and telling them they started a war they can't win.)

Saxton: Up next is reDRagon looking to regain the World Tag Team belts.

Sytch: Yeah good luck with that. Sunshine is not about to let the Empire leave here without those belts.

Saxton: Are you saying they will cheat to stay champs?

Sytch: I'm saying the Empire will do what needs to be done. Call it whatever you like.

Saxton: I know what I'd like to call you...

reDRagon
Former World Tag Team Champions

vs

Rock N Roll Empire w/Sunshine & Big Cass
UWF World Tag Team Champions
Memphis, Tennessee

(reDRagon are angry and show it in the opening moments of this match as they take the fight to a unprepared Empire. Bobby nails Morton with the Fish Heel Hook and covers for 2. Kyle hits Gibson with Ax and Smash. Cass gets on the apron but the former champions each dropkick one of his legs causing him to land jaw first on the apron. But when Bobby rises he is taken down by a clothesline from Gibson. Referee Paul Turner makes O'Reilly leave the ring and now the Empire go to work on Fish.

Swinging Neckbreaker by Ricky on Bobby and he covers for a 2 count. He makes the tag as he holds Fish in a Front Facelock and Gibson comes off the top with a Double Axe Handle to the back of Bobby's neck. They have Fish down in the corner as Gibson drives the heel of his boot into the neck of Fish. The fans are trying to rally behind Bobby but the Empire are really putting a pounding on him. They send him to the ropes for the Double Dropkick but he hooks the ropes as the Empire crash to the mat. He leap frogs Morton and dives between Robert's legs and makes the hot tag to a rested O'Reilly.

Riley hits a Springboard Dropkick to both men. He goes for a Double Pendulum Lariat but while he nails Gibson, Morton ducks it. But O'Reilly quickly grabs him a delivers a Release German Suplex. He grabs Gibson and nails Divorce Court. He signals for Arm-ageddon. But Big Cass pulls Gibson out the ring and away from harm. Bobby runs in and hits a Pescado out on Big Cass wiping him out. Meanwhile in the ring Morton hits Kyle with an Unprettier.  With Bobby still down on the floor. Sunshine yells at Gibson to go back in and they hit O'Reilly with the Double Dropkick! Morton covers as Turner counts. 1.. 2..

NO!! Fish pulls Turner out the ring and to the floor. Then he slides in and tackles Morton. Gibson picks up Kyle but he switches and locks in Arm-ageddon in the center of the ring! The crowd is going crazy. Paul Turner dives in and calls for the bell as the crowd is going crazy! reDRagon grab the titles and celebrate!)

Winners by Disqualification and still Champions: The Rock N Roll Empire

XWA 56 - SEASON PREMIERE Maxresdefault

(reDRagon are confused but Paul Turner says they are DQed for Fish pulling him out the ring and to the floor. You can't lay your hands on an official. The challengers are furious. Sunshine demands the belts be handed back but reDRagon give her the finger and leave the ring with them as Sunshine is throwing a tantrum.)

Sytch: What the hell are they doing? They can't take the belts! That's stealing!

Saxton: What goes around....

Sytch: Oh shush!

(Camera switches backstage to Dixie Carter's office. Dixie is on the phone.)

Carter: I appreciate this call. I can tell you we here at XWA are very interested. We can have a contract drawn up right away. Why don't you come down to our next TV taping and we can finalize the deal? Yes... of course we will send a limo... Sounds great. See you then.

(She hangs up as in storms Chris Candido)

Candido: What kind of crap was that out there tonight?! How many times are we just going to let people just cross our borders into XWA?? I told you to make XWA great again we need to build a wall!

Carter: Well I thought you were.

Candido: Me?? No, I just have the idea. You are going to pay for it!

Carter: You're certifiably insane. Either way, ACH[ didn't cross any borders. He works here. He signed over the break and at Capital Offense he has been given a shot at your Cruiserweight Title.

Candido: You can't just do that? Who gave you the authority?! I'm the champ! I made XWA great again. This is a conspiracy! You and ACH are working together! Everyone else is fooled but not me! I'm not taking it! I QUIT!

Carter: You quit? Aren't you overacting a bit? There is no conspiracy.

Candido: I talk to a LOT of people backstage. They all think it but wont say it! I'm gone!

(Candido storms out the office.)

Carter: Uhhh. He didn't leave the belt...

(Charly Caruso is on the stage as the ring is being set up for the cage match and she introduces the new XWA Champion, Hiroshi Tanahashi.)

XWA 56 - SEASON PREMIERE Hiroshi%2BTanahashi

(Tanhashi comes out and is given a standing ovation followed by chants of "You deserve it!")

Caruso: Congratulations. You are the XWA Champion and this crowd appreciates it.

Tanahashi: And I... appreciate ... all of you. Ever since I come to UWF I wish for one day to be champion. Now I hold one of most respected title. XWA Champion.

Caruso: The road you took there was not easy from the late comeback in the X1 Climax. To winning the 3 Way Dance Final and then defeating Kazuchika Okada.

Tanahashi: Okada and Gedo ran from me for 1 year. Refuse to grant me a rematch. I know they will never face me again. So the only way was to again win X1 Climax. Once that happen I knew I would not stop until I defeat him in ring.

Caruso: The match was a classic. But now the talk is you have both won a match. There needs to be a tie-breaker.

Tanahshi: I am sure this is coming from Gedo. I am not like Okada. I am not afraid to defend this title. But I think maybe we let Okada wait a little while. (Tanahashi smiles)

(Out walks Gedo & Shinsuke Nakamura. Gedo has a microphone.)

Gedo: Ehhhhhh.... Tanahashi you look so proud standing there but we all know that it was luck that brought you the title. Now you wan to play games and not defend against Okada-san eh? Are you just scared of him or from any member of Chaos? Because here is your former partner a man who knows you well and a man who can defeat you for the belt. Are you scared, eh? 

Tanahashi: I am a Warrior born. I am the ACE of XWA. I will fight you Nakamura at CAPITAL OFFENSE. Then you can join your friend and cry about losing to me. 

Gedo: I gave you the chance to join CHAOS. You refuse. Stupid decision. CHAOS will grow larger and larger and will soon not just take over XWA but the entire UWF. When that happens you will come on your knees begging to be a part of us. But we will turn our backs on you as you did to us. That day you will truly know defeat. 

Caruso: For a guy who doesn't speak much English you sure do talk a lot. Back to Byron and Tammy ringside.

Sytch: Uhh who is that chick? How does she know my name?

Saxton: She works here. Her name is Charly...

Sytch: Never heard of her. But what I did hear was a very serious threat from CHAOS. I wonder if Tanahashi will live to regret his decision to not join.

Saxton: Can't live with regrets, Tammy.

Sytch: I have to agree with you there.

Saxton: I mean if you did could you imagine how many you would have?

Sytch: Keep it up, wise guy.

Saxton: Well the cage has been constructed and its time for a war.

Sytch: These men have a ton of hatred for each other. This will not be for the squeamish.

Saxton: Tommy wanted this...

Sytch: He might not be happy he got it.

Eden: This is a Steel Cage Match. You can win by either Pinfall, Submission or escaping the cage....

Raven
The Bowery, NYC

vs

Tommy Deamer
Yonkers, NY

(They enter the ring and just stare at each other. The cage door closes. They begin to talk to one another as they do both of their anger rises. Raven slaps Tommy and Tommy charges Raven and the fight is on. They are just trading punch after punch for what seems like is forever. No holds. Not even a bodyslam this is just 2 men trying to pummel the other into submission. Tommy catches Raven with a body punch to the ribs then a had right hand that has him stunned. He tries to ram his head into the cage but Raven blocks it and sends Dreamers face into the mesh. Raven drives a few knees into the ribs of Dreamer. He pulls him up an hurls him head first into the cage again. Tommy crumbles to the mat. Raven stomps the head and we see Tommy has been cut.

Raven tears at the cut with his teeth. Tommy cries out in pain. Raven comes up with his mouth red with Dreamer's blood he spits the blood down on Dreamer. He whips him into the buckle. Tommy is trying to put his hands up but he is woozy and Raven is landing blow after blow. Tommy takes wild swings but Raven is able to avoid them. He lands a boot to the midsection. Then Irish Whips him to the far buckle. He comes running for the Corner Lariat/ Bulldog combo. Tommy blocks the Bulldog and Back suplexes him on his head. Raven stumbles up only to get laid out with a clothesline. Dreamer stays on him and rams him face first into the cage. Then to the next side. He sends him face first into all 4 sides of the cage. Then Tommy mounts him and starts ground and pounding on him. Raven is now busted open too.

Tommy and the crowd feel the momentum shift. Tommy pulls up Raven by his now crimson locks. He points to the cage once more but Raven rakes the eyes of Dreamer, He scoops him up and does a running Powerslam into the cage.  He covers... 1.. 2.. No! Raven pulls him up and signals for the Evenflow DDT, but Tommy drops down and gives Raven a low blow. Both men are down as The Future make their way to ringside. Both men stat to stir but it's Tommy up first. He goes for a Piledriver but Raven backdrops him. He looks for a Running Bulldog but Tommy counters it. He has him on his shoulders... Death Valley Driver!!!! Tommy is up and staggers towards the door. He opens it and as he starts to come through it is slammed on his head by Donovan Dijak! Dreamer stumbles back into the ring.

Then running down the aisle is Ricky Steamboat and The Young Kings. They go right after The Future and begin driving them back up the ramp. In the ring Raven is up. this time he hits the Bulldog and covers 1.. 2.. NO!!! Dreamer kicks out by instinct. Raven calls for the door to be opened. He has his blood covered hair in his face and tries to clear it away as he slowly moves towards the exit. Then from out the crowd jumps a figure. As Raven starts to come through the person slams the cage door in his face! Raven flies back into the ring laid out. The figure turns to the crowd and we see...

???:

The crowd is going nuts. Raven and Tommy can barely move. Tommy has crawled to the corner and is kneeling facing it. Raven is on his feet and is moving towards him when he gets to him Tommy turns...

And throws a Fireball in Raven's face! Raven is burnt badly. Tommy snarls... he pulls him up... Piledriver connects! 1.. 2.. 3!!!)

Winner: Tommy Dreamer

XWA 56 - SEASON PREMIERE Tommy_Dreamer_bio

(The jubilant crowd is on their feet. The cage door opens and in walks Steamboat. Tommy raises his hand to the crowd as the crowd cheers.)

Sytch: What the hell just happened? This place is a madhouse today!! How the hell did Baby Steamboat get out here?

Saxton: The same way The Future did. Richie still wrestles for Next Generation which is our affiliate.

Sytch: It took 2 on 1 to beat Raven. No.. to burn Raven. this is your hero?

Saxton: Your damn right he is. Someone had to stop Raven. Tonight they did.

Sytch: This is going to be a long year I see.

(Backstage we see Carly Caruso.)

XWA 56 - SEASON PREMIERE Charly-carusso-1476854386-800

Caruso: I am here with Amber Gallows. Amber you wanted this time to issue a challenge?

Amber: That's right. I am tired of being overlooked here. 2017 is the year of Bullet Club and especially the year of Amber Gallows!

Caruso: Well who is it you want to challenge?

Amber: After seeing her match at XTREME WARFARE. I know just what to do to shock the world. I want on the next show... KONG!!!!

(Charly's mouth is agape then she has to fight from openly laughing.)

Caruso: Are you crazy? Kong? Did you hit your head? You know we have a concussion protocol in place here.

Amber: You better watch your mouth or you will be the one with a concussion...

Caruso: My fault... Hey if that's what you want, from what I hear Kong takes on any challenge. So all I can say is... Break a leg.

(Amber scowls at Charly and walks off.)

Caruso: No, I actually meant break a leg. That way you can get out of that match....

Saxton: This has been one of the craziest nights I can remember and we still have one more match.

Sytch: My good friend Gedo leads his man, The Rainmaker, to the ring and they hope to leave that ring with the UWF World Television Championship.

Saxton: The Heartbreak Kid won that title at Wrestlemania and has beaten all challengers, including Okada back at the Great American Bash Show.

Sytch: That was one of the best matches I had seen all year. I wonder if they can duplicate it.

Saxton: Well I dare say Okada will have to do more than duplicate it. he will have to exceed it in order to take the title.

Sytch: Well I know Shawn can get the job done...

Saxton: What does that mean?

Sytch: What?? Nothing! What?

Eden: This is our Main Event! It is for the UWF World Television Championship

"The Rainmaker" Kazuchika Okada w/Gedo
Former 2 Time XWA Champion
Japan

vs

"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels
UWF World Television Champion
San Antonio, TX

(Kazuchika Okada is flanked by CHAOS member Nakamura along with Gedo. Shawn looks a bit leery. The referee Paul Turner does as well. He makes a comment to the ring announcer who then tells the crowd that Shinsuke Nakamura has been banned from ringside. If he comes out during the match he will disqualify Okada. CHAOS is not at all happy upon hearing this. Shawn waves "Bye Bye" to Nakamura. You can hear Gedo yelling how this is just more racial bias from the UWF.

After that is over with Gedo is in the ring for introductions and is giving Okada some last minute instructions in their native tongue. HBK is bouncing on his toes anxious to get it started. The bell rings and the match begins. Both men try to impose their will early but these two men know each other well. Both have studied excessive tape on the other. Okada gets Michaels down in a side headlock but HBK is able nip up out of it. He teases Sweet Chin Music but Okada had covered up. The fight continues with both men landing some shots. Okada snap mares Shawn over then hits a basement dropkick to the head. He looks for Heavy Rain but Shawn flips out, hits the ropes and nails a clothesline. He goes up top and connects with a Flying Double Axehandle. He covers for 2. Shawn looks for a German but Okada hits a few back elbows then nails a Flapjack. He locks in Red Ink (Kneeling cross-legged STF). Shawn is crying out but refuses to tap. He gets to the ropes as tha fans applaud. Okada stays on Michaels. He sits him on the top rope then hits a Standing dropkick that sends him to the floor hard. Okada now climbs the ropes waiting for HBK to rise. He leaps down...

And is met with Sweet Chin Music! Okada is out HBK collapses. Turner is out to check on them. They both look dazed badly. Turner reluctantly returns to the ring to start the 20 count. Michaels gets in at 15 as Okada is just getting his wits with Gedo's help. Okada dives back in at 19. Teardrop Suplex by Michaels. He goes up... Flying Elbow Smash! He now tunes up the band... Sweet Chin Music.... but Okada had it scouted. He ducks it then nails a DDT. He now goes up... He connects with a Flying Elbow and poses to the crowd. Rainmaker coming up. Shawn ducks it! He gets him into the Crippler Crossface! Okada is flailing wildly. Gedo is screaming at him to fight. Okada pulls with all his might and grabs the bottom rope. Shawn releases at 4. Then stomps down on Okada.  He pulls him up and nails a few chops to the chest. He hits the ropes for a Flying Forearm but Okada catches him. Over the knee Reverse Neckbreaker. Heavy Rain connects. He goes to the apron and hits a Senton Atomico. He covers 1.. 2.. No!

Fans are chanting "This is Awesome!" Okada sends Shawn in for his trademark dropkick but he holds on and Okada lands hard. Then as he gets up he is met with the Flying Forearm! HBK nips up to his feet. He again tunes up the band but Gedo jumps on the apron distracting him. Shawn tries to hit Gedo with the kick but Gedo jumps away. That distraction was all Okada needed. German Suplex! He holds on to the wrist and goes into the Rainmaker. But Michaels ducks it and hits Sweet Chin Music! Both men are down. Gedo is pleading with Okada to get up. Shawn then just drapes his arm over Okada. 1.. 2..

NOOOOOO!!!! The crowd can't believe it. Michaels sits up clenching his fists. Okada is still down on the mat Shawn again looks to tune up the band as again Gedo jumps on the apron but HBK moves quickly and slingshots him into the ring and then nails Sweet Chin Music on Gedo!. Referee Paul Turner is rolling Gedo towards the ropes when a large figure jumps the railing with a chair and cracks Michaels in the back of the head. Michaels is down as the figure kneels down by the apron. Okada stumbles up. He grabs Michaels... Tombstone Piledriver... He poses as the crowd is now booing. He pulls him up... RAINMAKER!!! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner and NEEEWWWW UWF World Television Champion: Kazuchika Okada

XWA 56 - SEASON PREMIERE Kazuchika-okada-tumblrn75bwatafa1r270ozo2500-1402860911

(Now the large figure comes into the ring to join Okada and a still only semi conscious Gedo. It's...

Newest Member of CHAOS:

(Here comes Nakamura and Trinity as they celebrate together in the ring. Gedo has finally recovered and has a microphone.)

Gedo: I warned you all. This is what you have brought upon yourself. This is CHAOS!!!!

Saxton: We have a new Television Champion of the World but they way they did it... It's just wrong.

Sytch: You think they care what you or these people think? Okada has won the World TV Title. All that matters is that.

Saxton: Is there nothing for pride or honor?

Sytch: Go take pride and honor to the supermarket. See how much food you can get for it. Stop being naive, this is the wrestling business. You don't get what you deserve you get what you take. Wait my cell phone's ringing...

Saxton: I wish someone would take her. Folks that is our show. What a Season Premiere. Just think what the rest of 2017 will be like. For Tammy Sytch who is rudely taking a call during the show, I'm Byron Saxton. Good night.

Sytch: (On the phone) What do you mean you quit?
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 56 - SEASON PREMIERE
Page 1 of 1