FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 81 - Season Premiere

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 81 - Season Premiere Empty
PostSubject: XWA 81 - Season Premiere   XWA 81 - Season Premiere EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:45 am

XWA 81 - Season Premiere Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 81 - Season Premiere Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 81 - Season Premiere Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The New opening song Feel It Still by Portugal. The Man plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our new Announce team of Byron Saxton, Becky Bayless & Jonathan Coachman.)

XWA 81 - Season Premiere Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 81 - Season Premiere BB_0397XWA 81 - Season Premiere Jonathan_Coachman

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome to the Season Premier of XWA TV. I'm Byron Saxton and I am so happy to introduce the newest members of the team. Becky Bayless & The Coach, Jonathan Coachman. Welcome to the broadcast.

Bayless: I am SO happy to be here in the XWA Arena. This is a dream come true and I am ready to call the action on what is sure to be an epic night.

Coach: Of course it's epic, Becky. Because you have a true Sports journalist beside you. The season premier is always a night of surprises. I know we are in for something big tonight. Well other than me being here.

Saxton: Well you are right about one thing. It is a night of surprises. But we do know our Main Event of the evening. as XWA Champion, Shawn Michaels challenges "Magnum" Adam Cole for the UWF World Heavyweight Championship.

Bayless: What a match that is going to be. I also know that the Canadian Ninjas will defend their World Tag Team Titles against former Champs, 2 Chicks Same Time.

Coach. Now that's worth the price of admission... to the strip club that is.

Saxton: All that and more on this special 2 hour edition of XWA TV. Now for our opening contest let's send it to our brand new Ring announcer, the lovely, Jojo Offerman.

XWA 81 - Season Premiere Tenor

Jojo: This is our opening bout! It is scheduled for 1 fall!

Evan Karagias
Gastonia, North Carolina

vs

Hangman Page
NextGen Champion
Aaron's Creek, Virginia

(Page is accompanied by Doc Gallows & Karl Anderson. Page is significantly more violent tonight than usual. Looking more to inflict pain than winning. After a thorough thrashing Page ends it with Rite of Passage for the win.)

Winner: Hangman Page

XWA 81 - Season Premiere MoN7t6GK_400x400

(After the match Page has a microphone.)

Page: At XTREME WARFARE I once again defended this NextGen title against a man I heard was possibly replacing me. I can never be replaced. But you see as we recently saw with the NextGen Tag Titles. Some can use this as a stepping stone to better things. Fist of Islam gave up their titles or a shot at the XWA Titles and won! They bet on themselves and came up huge. They showed that sometimes you have to make a sacrifice to go forward. You have to give up something precious to gain a better opportunity. So I decided I needed to do that too. But I'm NOT giving up this Next Gen Title. You are going to have to pry this from my cold dead fingers. No instead I gave up something else...

(Page then removes his Bullet Club shirt. Gallows and Anderson are stunned they are questioning what he's doing.)

Page: Guys, Guys, You know I love you. But I am going on my own. I need to start worrying about my career rather than the overall goals of Bullet Club. I hope you guys can respect this.

Gallows: Listen up kid. We took you in. We didn't have to. But we vouched for you to Magnum. He was hesitant, but he took the chance on you. Now you are just going to walk away?

Anderson: Look. We got a long show. You need to really think about this. Because you are making a big mistake. Hit the showers and soak that head. By the end of tonight we assume you will pick that shirt back up and wear it proudly.

Gallows: Or else...

Saxton: And it starts! Hangman Page has left Bullet Club!

Coach: Not so fast. You heard Doc & Karl. He has until the end of the show to make that decision. And judging from the demeanor of his BC partners. I think we will hear a different tune later on.

Bayless: Why can't he make his own decision? If he wants to go then he should go. There's like 30 members of Bullet Club anyway.

Saxton: I don't think its that simple but still this was just in the opening segment what else will happen, Stay tuned!

XWA 81 - Season Premiere 147502539239498451

(Camera is backstage where we see Charly Caruso and she is joined by the Kevin Steen.)

XWA 81 - Season Premiere Kevin_steen_render_by_bitpullwilson21-d9a7q73

Caruso: Kevin Steen, at XTREME WARFARE El Generico was able to get a controversial win against you...

Steen: Stop... right... there. He didn't get a controversial win. He won. Doesn't matter how. His hand was raised. And I tell you what. It doesn't bother me he won. In fact El Generico, I don't care if I never beat you. No.... You see because I don't want to defeat you in a wrestling match. What I want... is to end you. End your career. Make El Generico and Paul Heyman a thing of the past. And trust me... I will. Don't think that little countout win was the end of our story. It's not. Where ever you are. Keep eyes in the back of your head. Because I'm coming for you. You know me... I'm Kevin F*cking Steen... and I'm gonna KILL you.

Caruso: Thank you Mr Steen...

Saxton: Up next is the XWA Tag Team Champions, Fist of Islam as they face TMDK for the titles.

Bayless: These guys faced off once before in a Non-Title affair and Fist of Islam got the win. Then they were beaten down by TMDK & G.O.D. They defeat the Tongan Team at XTREME WARFARE now they want another match against the other Bullet Club members.

Coach: Sounds pretty dumb to me. You want to give Bullet Club a title shot? All they do is win titles.

Saxton: Well the champs have been looking to prove to everyone that they deserve these belts and the only way to do that is by beating other teams.

Bayless: No... They way to prove it is by not losing them.

Fist of Islam (Mustafa Ali & Ariya Daivari)
XWA Tag Team Champions
Mecca

vs

TMDK (Nick MIller & Shane Thorne)
Bullet Club

(This turns out to be even a better match than their last encounter. Daivari hits Thorne with a Blockbuster for two. Later TMDK give a Double DDT to Ali but Daivari breaks up the cover. Ali hits a Springboard Tornado DDT on Miller for a near fall. Miller comes back with a Frankensteiner for a 2 count on Daivari. Ali hits Thorne with a jumping knee that sends him to the floor. Then they hit Thunderbolt on Miller and get the 3 count.)

Winners & Still Champions: Fist of Islam

XWA 81 - Season Premiere Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQjHVh3Isx8p_oH16Hw5kjFiNi-hd61DZkdUOrBvPYrDsh7q9aBsg

(After the match FOI are celbrating when the lights go out and we see this figure on the big screen.

XWA 81 - Season Premiere 0b47d0051f309da7d6cf4c843a26a636

???: A new dawn has come over XWA. It's a time for the new to be old and the old to to be reborn. What was once the age of light will now be the Era of Darkness. We will not descend on to you. No, In the name of Maalik.... We... Will... Rise!

(The lights turn on and 2 hooded figures are standing behind the Champions.. They hit double clotheslines. Then remove their hoods.)

XWA 81 - Season Premiere Ascension

The Ascension have returned to XWA! They deliver a Double Powerbomb to Mustafa Ali. Then they give Daivari the Fall of Man. Then the lights go dark and the hooded man returns to the screen. We can see he is grinning but that's all.

???: The Fist of Islam. What happens when your beliefs turn against you.? You should never fear what falls into the depths. You should fear what rises from it.

Saxton: The XWA Tag Team Champions have been assaulted by the Ascension who are led by some unknown entity.

Bayless: These guys are dangerous enough. Now with a devious mind pulling their strings who knows how much damage they can do?

Coach: These guys are former XWA Tag Champs. They way I see it, with or without whoever this guy is. Fist of Islam's days as Champions are numbered.

Saxton: I told you tonight would be a night of surprises and we've barely begun!

(We return to the office of Dixie Carter where she is joined by Dolph Ziggler.)

Dixie Carter: Dolph, I am so happy to see you here. You're reputation definitely precedes you.

Ziggler: I'm glad to hear you say that. Because I was hoping that reputation would get me a shot tonight at the Cruiserweight Title.

Carter: Tonight? There's no way Ah can do that. You have never even been in a match yet. I'm sure Ah can get you on the show somewhere. But a title match with Ospreay isn't possible that soon. But I tell you what, sugar. Win tonight, and I will put you in the Ladder Match for the #1 contender at CAPITAL OFFENSE.

Ziggler: Sure sounds like you're making me jump through a lot of hoops considering my reputation and all.

Carter: Well someone with your resume should have no problem at all gettin it done.

Ziggler: Oh... I wont have any problem. All you're doing is delaying the inevitable, darling. Now I'll go get my gear. For this match you're getting me okay?

Carter: I'll get right on it. Oh and Dolph, Welcome to XWA.

(Dolph smirks and leaves as Dixie taps her pen in deep thought.)

Canadian Ninjas
World Womens Tag Team Champions
Dojo in Canada

vs

2 Chicks Same Time w/Big Bubba Rogers
Former World Womens Tag Team Champions
Every Man's Fantasy

The Challengers come out handing flyers for their post show appearance at the Ritz Cabaret Gentlemen's Club. A strict No touching policy is in effect tonight by Big Bubba. As good a reaction 2CST got from the crowd. The roof blows off the place for the entrance of the Champions. The entire arena sings along with Stevie Nicks to serenade in the Ninjas to Edge of Seventeen. The match starts as both teams have gained a great deal of respect for one another. But that doesn't mean they wont claw each others eyes out for these straps.

Brooke catches Portia with a spin kick that sends her into the corner. Brooke then administers the Stink face. In comes Ashley who Biels her out the corner. Then nails a dropkick. Ashley looks to whip her to the buckle but Perez reverses it. Then she Monkey Flips her out the corner but maintains wrist control. She pulls her right up into a Northern Lights Suplex for 2. In comes Nicole with some hard forearms to the head. She bodyslams Ashley and drops an elbow. She then goes to the 2nd rope for a Legdrop but misses. Ashley nails a Basement dropkick and tags in Tessmacher. Now the challengers take control for a while. Double Powerbomb on Matthews. 1.. 2.. Broken up by Portia.

Match continues when Matthews hits a Double clothesline on the challengers and makes the hot tag to Perez. It's everyone in the ring. Ashley is on the apron but is hit with a Perez superkick. She falls backwards crashing into Big Bubba. Brooke is about to give Matthews the Tess-Shocker (Belly to back Facebuster). But Perez stops that. She gives her School Girl Crush. Then the Ninjas hit Northern Lights-Out! 1.. 2.. 3!

Winners & Still Champions: Canadian Ninjas

XWA 81 - Season Premiere 8018bf92d04c5fbb9efd126d328f5496

It's time for Inside XWA with new correspondent, Minka Kelly.

XWA 81 - Season Premiere 4AE34E2900000578-0-image-a-2_1523037264701

Minka: Hello Welcome to this week in XWA, I'm Minka Kelly. After a long hiatus XWA is back in a big way and in just 2 weeks we return to Washington DC for CAPITAL OFFENSE. Here is the card as its been announced so far.

The Young Bucks vs Gallows & Anderson
Asuka vs MsChif - Femme Fatale Championship
Tomohiro Ishii vs Moose
Fist of Islam vs The Ascension - XWA Tag Team Championship
Rich Swann vs Hangman Page vs La Sombra - XWA Cruiserweight Championship #1 Contenders Ladder Match
Canadian Ninjas vs MsChif & Melissa Anderson - World Womens Tag Team Championship
Kevin Steen vs El Generico -  Texas Death Match
Main Event: "Magnum" Adam Cole vs Kazuchika Okada - World Heavyweight Championship

Minka: Let's now hear from the advocate for El Generico. Mr Paul Heymam..

XWA 81 - Season Premiere Paul-Heyman

Heyman:
It seems the bias of one Dixie Carter, the so-called GM of XWA, has no limits. Neither myself nor the Great El Generico can comprehend why on earth is Kevin Steen getting another match after being defeated at XTREME WARFARE. And a Texas Death Match no less! Unless my mind is faltering, and we ALL know that is not the case. Neither El Generico or that bulbous buffoon, Steen, are even from Texas. The match isn't even taking place in Texas! I mean are we even trying to cover up this railroad job being committted?

But here's the thing. El Generico beat Steen once. He can do it again. And making this basically anything goes means he can end the myth of Kevin Steen legally. Kevin Steen likes to make threats. But they're all idle ones. You're not killing anyone, except maybe... you're career.

Minka: Strong words. Also After the events at XTREME WARFARE we saw the exodus of the Uprising, Robert Roode and Tammy Sytch. We here at XWA wish them all the best in their future endeavors. Except, Chris Candido... Quote XWA Owner, Snoop Dogg, "Screw that guy."

That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Minka Kelly, Good Night.

(After the break we go to the set of "Coach's Corner with Jonathan Coachman".)

XWA 81 - Season Premiere Coach-Jonathan-Coachman

Coach: Welcome to Coach's Corner, The best segment on this show because it has a true sports journalist at the helm. With tonight being the season Premier and myself being at my first XWA Taping. I needed a true star to interview. Someone worthy of such an honor. But I couldn't find anyone to fit that bill so instead we have the Cruiserweight Champion, Will Ospreay. Welcome.

Ospreay: Thank you... I think.

Coach: Will, you have had a pretty good run here. Since winning the NextGen title then becoming Cruiserweight Champion. How do you top that here in 2019?

Ospreay: Well I feel the sky is the limit. I am enjoying my time as Cruiserweight Champion, but I would be lying if I didn't have loftier goals for the future.

Coach: As in the World Junior Heavyweight Championship?

Ospreay: For starters. Like I said... Sky is the Limit.

Coach: Let's talk about something else. Or should I say someone else. We have as of late seen you accompanied by the young woman Priscilla. How is that going?

Ospreay: Well... Its going really well. She's a fantastic girl. And a great wrestling fan. She's really got a brain for the business. She's given me some good advice.

Coach: Sounds like you two are a good pair. You know if you need advice you can always ask me too. As a REAL Sports journalist from my time at ESPN I have a keen sense of the business as well.

Ospreay: Right... I'll keep that in mind.

Coach: Well that's all the time allotted for today. Thank you Will and you're welcome for being the very first guest in the Corner.

Billy Kidman
Allentown, PA

vs

Dolph Ziggler
Cleveland, OH

(Both wrestlers are making their XWA debuts tonight. Kidman and Dolph really have a good match here. Lots of near falls but After Kidman misses a Shooting Star Press. Dolph hits a Zig Zag and gets the win.)

Winner: Dolph Ziggler

XWA 81 - Season Premiere Dolph_ziggler_vest

Saxton: Coming up next is the Femme Fatale Championship.

Coach: Great. I'm a big fan of MsChif. Looking forward to seeing her continue her domination.

Bayless: I don't know Jonathan, Asuka has been on a roll.

Coach: You know.... You can call me Coach, Becky.

Saxton: And we can call you creepy. Let's get to the ring!

MsChif
Femme Fatale Champion
Dante's Inferno

vs

Asuka
Japan

(MsChif and Asuka share a strange stare down before the match. Then they just start hauling off at one another. Asuka gets the better at first but a quick kick to the gut by MsChif and then a hair slam gets her in control. MsChif works over the challenger a while. Then locks in Gates of Hell (Leg hook seated chinlock). Asuka is able to make the ropes. MsChif goes for a Call From the Grave (Rolling cutter) but Asuka counters into a release German Suplex. Then she follows with a STF. Chif gets to the ropes. Asuka lands a few hard Soccer kicks to the chest and back of MsChif. She pulls her up for a spin kick but the Champion ducks it and hits Gateway to Annihilation (Spinning headlock elbow drop). She covers for 2.

Chif grabs her for the Desecrator but Asuka connects on a Double knee Facebreaker. She goes right in to the Asuka Lock. Chif is flailing away. But she fights and makes the ropes. Asuka looks to pull her out but Chif does a double legdive and has her feet on the ropes. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner & Still Champion: MsChif

(Asuka quickly calls for a replay and the decision is made to restart the match. Chif new this would go this way so she attacks Asuka before the bell. She then hits the Desecrator! She covers 1.. 2... NOOO!!! MsChif is snarling now. She pulls her up then goes for the Green Mist but hits a Spinning Back fist and the mist misses her eyes. She gives Chif an Inverted DDT and goes right back into an Asuka Lock. She is really cranking it and finally Chif has no choice. She weakly taps out.)

Winner & NEW Champion: Asuka

XWA 81 - Season Premiere Asuka-nxt-championship

Saxton: Unbelievable! We have a new Femme Fatale Champion!

Bayless: That was amazing! They hit each other with everything but the kitchen sink.

Coach: I find this replay nonsense to be very shady. MsChif got the win and you take it from her with some doctored video?

Saxton: You need to take off those sunglasses Coach. Still to come on this crazy night. Magnum" Adam Cole defends his World Heavyweight Championship against XWA Champion, Shawn Michaels.

(We return from break to the ring where Kayla Braxton introduces The former World 6-Man Champions, The ELITE.)

XWA 81 - Season Premiere The_elite_8.0

Kayla: Thank you for taking some time to talk to us tonight. I think the big question that needs to be asked is how you have not asked for a rematch for the 6-Man Titles. Why?

OMEGA: I will tell you why. The Bucks and I have decided to pursue some different goals for a while. Me in singles and the Bucks...

Matt: We want the World Tag Team titles.

Kayla: So are the ELITE no more?

Nick: Absolutely not! We are still the ELITE we are just going to focus on something else but we remain a unit and a family and will always have each other's backs.

OMEGA: Couldn't have said it any better. You see being the ELITE doesn't mean we are only the best in 6-Man Tags. It means we are the top period. Be that tag team, singles, mud wrestling, etc.

Matt: We dominate in every facet and will continue to do so.

Kayla: Well OMEGA, We know the Young Bucks' goals, What are yours?

OMEGA: It's time to get back to the basics. I was once XWA Champion, I need to get back to that and get myself  to the top of the industry. This is the year of Kenny Omega.

Kayla: You just called yourself Kenny.

OMEGA: Yeah... I did...

Kayla: Wow. Okay thank you. Ladies and gentlemen, The ELITE!

Coach: So now Kenny has remembered his name?

Saxton: He never forgot it. But after a dark period in his career he changed, he needed a persona change but I think now he is content and has come full circle.

Coach: Sounds like a nice way to call someoneschizophrenic.

Bayless: Takes one to know one. But I'm excited for this next match.

Saxton: After XTREME WARFARE it looked as if the Bullet Club - CHAOS war was over but they are matched up here as they face off in a tag match.

CHAOS (Tomohiro Ishii & Kazuchika Okada) w/Gedo
Japan

vs

Bullet Club (Gallows & Anderson) w/Amber Gallows
Former 2X XWATag Team Champions
Former UWF World 6-Man Tag Team Champions

(Both teams are trying to position themselves for a future Tag Team Title shot. As usual these teams hold nothing back. Beating each other all over the ring. Ishii catches Gallows with the Sliding Lariat for a 2 count. Karl hits a Spinebuster on Okada for a near fall. Later Doc hits the Gallows Pole on Ishii. But Okada nails him with a dropkick. It's getting out of hand when Gedo tries to interfere but Amber puts a stop to that. That brings in Nakamura as the referee has thrown the match out. Its now 3 on 2. CHAOS is getting the best of the situation when out runs Hangman Page!

Winner: No contest

He clears the ring of CHAOS members. He looks at Gallows and Anderson who are just getting their senses back. Page pulls out his Bullet Club shirt and puts it on signalling his decision. The crowd mostly boos but there are a few BC fans in attendance. Gallows and Anderson raise his hands.

Then Anderson gives him a Gun Stun!!!! The crowd is confused. They pick him up.... Magic Killer!!! Page is out as Gallows rips the Bullet Club shirt off of him. Amber enters with a Microphone.)

Amber: Who do you think you are? Look around the UWF. People are lining up to join the greatest force in this industry. And YOU of all people wanted out? And now you thought you could just come back? No... way....No... how. We are Bullet Club. There is a price to pay for disloyalty and you just paid it. Well.... almost. Boys... give him another...

(They pull him up and deliver another Magic Killer and leave Page lying as the crowd boos.)

Saxton: This show has me speechless. Up next we have Sasha Banks in action.

Bayless: The Boss!

Coach: More like the Boss' cousin. Nepotismania is running wild.

Saxton: That's crazy Sasha is a top competitor in this business. She gets no help from Snoop.

Bayless: Well I for one am a big fan of hers. I am having a great time tonight.

Saxton: Jojo if you will..

Aksana
Lithuania

vs

Sasha Banks
Boston, MA

(Aksana surprises Sasha as she has been training in MMA style of fighting. She catches her in a Kimura but Banks gets the rope break. Sasha turns the tide and ends it with The Bank Statement.)

Winner: Sasha Banks

XWA 81 - Season Premiere Sasha-banks-1

(Sasha plays to the crowd when we hear some music and out walks...)

XWA 81 - Season Premiere Tumblr_pbu5a7zycF1wof1cho2_500

(It's Jinny Couture in the XWA arena! She struts to the ring before grabbing a microphone.)

Jinny: Cut my music. Excuse me young lady. But if you would be so kind to leave the ring I have some things to say. Now... XWA your eyes are not deceiving you. Jinny is in the building. (Crowd Boos)

Jinny: Classless.... It's obvious that a town like Baltimore wouldn't appreciate a true star in their presence.

Banks: Okay... enough!

Jinny: Are you still here?

Banks: Oh you bet your bony ass I'm here. This is the XWA Arena and this is MY HOUSE!

Jinny: Well that figures. I wouldn't be caught dead calling this my house.

Banks: You know... I know all about wanting to come out and make a big impression in your debut in XWA. I did that a year ago. But if you don't leave this ring right now you are going to regret ever stepping in here.

Jinny: You know what dear. You can have this place. It is so beneath me.

(Jinny turns then spins back and gives Banks A Touch of Couture (Koppou Kick). Sasha is down. Couture grabs her.... Style Clash! Sasha is out as the Fashionista poses some more. Then struts her way back up the ramp.)

Saxton: JInny Couture has just made a statement!

Coach: And it was a glorious one!

Bayless: How can you condone that behavior? Simply appalling and you can bet she just put an "X" on her back. Sasha wont take this lying down!

Coach: Really? Because she's lying down now, Hahaha.

Saxton: This can't get any more nuts and coming up... The World Heavyweight Championship... next!

(Backstage we see Charly Caruso.)

XWA 81 - Season Premiere Charly-Caruso-300x400

Charly: Ladies and Gentlemen, Moose. Moose we saw you get a huge victory at XTREME WARFARE. What's next for you in XWA?

Moose: Charly, when I came back to XWA I wanted one thing. the XWA Championship. I almost got my shot with the X-1 Climax. BUt I came up one match short. So now I need to get myself back to that spot. Only one way to do that. And that's by beating the top stars in XWA. I chased Robert Roode out of here. But I need something bigger. Something that will really bring me to the top. And that's by getting rid of CHAOS. And I'm starting at CAPITAL OFFENSE with Tomohiro Ishii.

Charly: They call him the Stone Pitbull. A very tough man.

Moose. I don't know any pitbull that wants to tangle with an angry Moose. So in Washington DC. We gonna find out about tough. And if that lil guy Gedo gets near the ring I will spear his ass right out the building!

Charly: That is going to be one great match. Thank you and good luck.

(WE now go to a new segment for XWA TV. IT's the Rankings Rundown, hosted by Kayla Braxton.)

XWA 81 - Season Premiere 37234249_1864597293850014_4491535373473677312_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.cdninstagram

Kayla: Welcome to the Rankings Rundown as we take a look at the current rankings for the 4 XWA Championships.

XWA Championship
4. Moose
5. Bad Luck Fale

XWA Tag Team
4. The Young Bucks
5. The Ascension

XWA Femme Fatale
4. Amber Gallows
5. Aja Kong

XWA Cruiserweight
4. Rich Swann
5. Dolph Ziggler

Kayla: Now let's hear from a man who will be in a #1 contenders match for the Cruiserweight title along with La Sombra & Dolph Ziggler, Rich Swann.

XWA 81 - Season Premiere Xvpxsp1474070574

Swann: Hey Charm City! It's been a while but your favorite son is returning at CAPITAL OFFENSE and I'm planning to strut my stuff. Climb that ladder and go on to face Will Ospreay and get me that Cruiserweight Championship. It's going to be hot and we are gonna party... ALL NIGHT LONG!!!!

Saxton: I have to tell you I am already exhausted and we may be just moments away from crowning a new World Heavyweight Champion.

Bayless: My money is on the Heartbreak Kid for sure.

Coach: As a broadcast journalist I must keep my my standard of professionalism so I would never wager.

Saxton: Yeah your the epitome of professionalism.... Take it away Jojo!

Jojo: This is our Main Event! It is for the UWF World Heavyweight Championship

Shawn Michaels
XWA Champion
Former World Television Champion
San Antonio, TX

vs

"Magnum" Adam Cole w/Lauren
UWF World Heavyweight Champion
Former UWF World Junior Heavyweight Champion
Former XWA Champion

(Shawn & Cole are no strangers to one another and they put on a show for the crowd tonight. Back and forth they go. Neither man ever holding an advantage for too long. The match spills to the outside and Shawn moves out the way of a clothesline and Cole hits the post shoulder first. He goes for Sweet Chin Music but Cole ducks and HBK kicks the ring post and jams his knee. Adam now throws him in and begins targeting the injury.

Despite being banged up Michaels still battles. He hits a Teardrop Suplex on Adam then locks in a Sharpshooter. Cole is trying to get to the ropes. Just when he gets there Shawn pulls him back towards the center of the ring! The crowd is on their feet. But Adam pulls at the bad leg and the balky knee gives just enough to allow Cole to escape the hold. He is pounding down on the leg now. Adam is up and hits the ropes... Shining Wizard connects! He covers 1.. 2... NO!!!! Magnum goes to the 2nd rope looking for Panama's Sunrise (Super flip Piledriver). He leaps... and is hit with SWEET CHIN MUSIC!!!!! Cole is down. Shawn is grabbing the knee. He covers!!! 1... 2...

Cole grabs the bottom rope!!! The crowd is groaning. Shawn pulls him out and slams him down. Gives him a stomp. Then goes up and hits the Flying Elbow to the heart!. He now tunes up the band. Lauren is screaming at the referee. He turns to her as HBK lets it fly and Cole drops down and hits a Low blow! He grabs him and hits the Florida Key! 1.. 2..

NOOOO!!!! Magnum is in shock. He quickly locks Shawn into a Figure Four Leglock. The referee is asking and he doesn't see Lauren is grabbing Adam's hands for additional torque on the hold. Shawn is crying out but wont quit. He rocks back and forth. Then turns it over! Cole has to reach the ropes quickly. The crowd rises to their feet in appreciation as both men are lying on their backs. They slowly rise. Adam goes behind HBK and goes for the Corona Crash but Shawn turns and gives him an inverted Atomic Drop! He hits the ropes and nails a Flying Forearm!. Both men are down then HBK nips up to a huge ovation. Shawn again tunes up the band. But Adam is in the corner and Lauren is telling him to stay down. HBK is waiting but Adam is still lying face first on the mat. Shawn goes after him and pulls him into the middle buckle jaw first. He school boys him the referee is counting Shawn's shoulders and doesn't see Adam has a huge hand of Michaels' tights! 1.. 2.. 3! )

Winner & Still Champion: "Magnum" Adam Cole

XWA 81 - Season Premiere C25401f7fcb686b18b510440de5093bf--adam-cole-bullet

(Adam and Lauren quickly make their getaway. There are no replays for World Title fights so Michaels can't do anything. He sits in the ring frustrated. When all of a sudden we see walking from the crowd...)

XWA 81 - Season Premiere Shinsuke_nakamura_render__2__by_phantomfredbear-dclfsqf

(He is joined by his manager Gedo. They get to the side of the ring. Then we hear that familiar Bullet Club music and walking down the aisle is...)

XWA 81 - Season Premiere Fighter_07_on

(Fale walks down and is on another side of the ring. Michaels is watching them both then out walks...)

XWA 81 - Season Premiere Jimmysnuka

(Now Snuka makes his way to yet another side. Now Shawn's head is on a swivel. He then calls for a microphone to be tossed to him.)

Michaels: So let me guess. All 3 of you want the next shot at the XWA Championship. I get it. So why don't I leave and the 3 of you can beat the hell out of each other to see who gets that chance?

Gedo: I have a better idea. Why don't we all destroy you now and then we fight to see who picks the scraps!

(All of them look at each other and nod. They now all slowly enter the ring surround HBK. Shawn is beaten and exhausted but he balls up his fists. then someone runs down the aisle!)

Now what???:

Saxton: Mr XWA has returned! This is insane! Sheamus is back!!!

Bayless: I'm stunned! What a moment for these fans!

(The fans are chanting "Shea-Mus!" Shawn is raising his fist to the chant then....)

XWA 81 - Season Premiere Eb7e4ce8fdb4ef94dbcbdd6e843ebfac

(Sheamus just kicks Shawn's head right off his shoulders! The crowd that was just cheering his name has gone silent. Sheamus grabs the XWA title belt and stares at it. Then raises it high as the crowd now voices their anger. Some are even tossing trash into the ring.)

Coach: Hahaha! I'm going to love it here! That was great!

Bayless: Why? Why would he....? I just don't know what to say.

Saxton: I think the answer why is obvious. Sheamus was very angry when he failed to win the XWA Championship back when this company returned. Now he is fueled by jealousy and that erupted on Shawn Michaels. There is certain to be more on this story on XWA.com but for tonight. A night of more surprises than I thought possible. Our time is over. Please get your tickets for CAPITAL OFFENSE. But if you can't get there a premium membership on XWA.com can allow you to stream the show the next day. For Becky Bayless & the Coach, I'm Byron Saxton. Good night.
[/i]
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 81 - Season Premiere
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: