FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XWA 71 (Season Premiere)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Supes
Admin
Supes

XWA 71 (Season Premiere) Empty
PostSubject: XWA 71 (Season Premiere)   XWA 71 (Season Premiere) EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 2:54 am

XWA 71 (Season Premiere) Xwa_smoked_out_wallpaper_by_photopops-d3bodja

....LIVE ON ....

XWA 71 (Season Premiere) Tnt_us_left_logo

VENUE - The XWA Arena (Du Burns Arena)
CITY - Baltimore, Maryland
BELL TIME - 7:00 PM

XWA 71 (Season Premiere) Du_Burns_Arena_01

(Show opens with a shot of the XWA Arena (The Du Burns Arena, on the shores of the inner harbor in Baltimore, Maryland. The New opening song Thunder by Imagine Dragons plays as we see clips of various XWA wrestlers)

SEASON PREMIERE 2018

(The camera pans the capacity crowd before settling on our Announce team of Byron Saxton & Tammy Sytch.)

XWA 71 (Season Premiere) Tumblr_n954zjKgoW1rmegyno4_250XWA 71 (Season Premiere) Sunny2

Saxton: Hello everyone, and welcome to the Season Premiere of XWA TV. It's always exciting to see whose back whose coming in and who is gone. But one thing we know is me and my partner Tammy Sytch are here!

Sytch: Looks like those videos you have of our bosses at the Christmas party was enough to keep your job.

Saxton: Let's not talk about videos shall we? Fans its going to be a huge night. We don't have much of a run down its kind of happening on the fly but we do know. Scheduled for tonight is an XWA Tag Team Championship match as the Champs. Kevin Steen and El Generico will face the winners of the #1 contenders Match, CHAOS.

Sytch: What kind of shape is Steen in? No one has seen him since the insane Hell in A Cell Match at XTREME WARFARE III.

Saxton: Good Question. Also we know the World 6-Man Tag Team Titles will be defended today but we don't know who the Challengers will be. In adddition we know the new XWA Champion, Shawn Michaels will be here. And as for our Main Event? Well all we know is that we don't know anything. Dixie is promising a Big secret match that will rock everyone's world.

Sytch: There's a whole lot more but look who just graced us with his presence?

Saxton: That's right it looks like the CEO is here. Snopp Dogg is in the ring! Maybe he can shed some light on tonight's Main Event.

XWA 71 (Season Premiere) 14481ae0-09d8-4ecf-adba-649beae59ab2_590461_CUSTOM

Snoop: What's Poppin XWA!!! B-More in da house!!!

(Crowd Pop)

Snoop: So... When I put Dixie Carter in charge I decided to stay out of her hair. And I did. But don't think I wasn't up on everything that was going down in here. I watch every show. And I especially paid close attention to the X1 Climax. And what I saw this year upset me as well as Dixie. And that was the blatant amount of interference we had in those matches. Now I know we are called Xtreme but we aint trying to be a place without order. I see in places like CWX where anything goes. That's cool for them. But not us. Our referees can't see everything. The action is just too fast. We are in a world today where technology has run rampant. We doing Star Trek type stuff right now, yo. So why has the Wrestling business not gotten with the times? Every other sport has a replay system of some sort. And now here in XWA we will too. That's right Instant Replay is coming to XWA!

Now I know what some will say. How can you institute that in a match? Well Its only for the final outcome. If you lose a match and you immediately ask for an Instant Replay you will get one. If you win the challenge either you werent down for 3. Or you were in the ropes. The match will be restarted. If we see someone blatantly cheated with a foreign object or by interference they will be DQed. You only get to do this once and the video evidence must be absolutely clear. You lose the challenge you lose the match. Now I have hired a team of officials that will be in the back monitoring the action but they can only weigh in if a Challenge is issued. I know some of yall don't like change but I think this is needed to keep this business on the level.

Snoop: Now as for tonight. You guys are going to be in for a treat. You know we always have a lot surprises on our Season Premiere. We have a few newcomers that may surprise you. This is XWA and we LOVE to give the fans what they want...

(Then Demi Lovato's Sorry Not Sorry plays and out to the stage walks LoVE.)

XWA 71 (Season Premiere) 121efww

LoVE: Did someone say "LOVE"? That's right Snoop... guess whose back?! I heard you have a few roster openings and I decided to allow you to have my presence on your show.

(LoVE walks into the ring.)

Snoop: Um word, we did have a few roster spots available but I don't think I ever hit you up....

LoVE: Well I know you probably thought I would never set foot in this place but I'm a giving woman. I decided to do you guys a favor and bring you my very special talents. So... you're welcome.

Snoop: Yeah... Check it though... I never called you because I never wanted you back here. You were a royal pain in my ass. So thanks for stopping by, but see ya.

LoVE: Wait a second... you think you're just going to dismiss me? Who do you think you are?!!! Listen little man I was doing YOU a favor! What if I just pound your skinny ass right here?

(LoVE grabs Snoop by the collar. Snoop raises his hands.)

Snoop: OK OK! Hold up! I ain't gonna lay my hands on a woman. I see you want to go, so I will tell you what. I did call somebody though. You see in this business you gotta keep your friends close and your enemies closer but even closer than that... is family....

Who did Snoop call?:

(With that Sasha runs down and starts beating the hell out of LoVE. LoVE then gets a few shots in and starts trash talking her. She whips her hard into the buckle and hits a corner kick. She goes for the Love Sick but Sasha escapes and nails a jawbreaker. Then hits Bankrupt! She covers as Snoop counts to 3. Snoop raises her hand as LoVE rolls out the ring and the crowd is chanting "Sasha".)

Saxton: That's how you start this off! Sasha Banks is here in XWA!

Sytch: Wait that's his cousin? yeah... no way that wont become an issue...

Saxton: I don't see why it should. Snoop doesn't handle the day to day business here and Dixie is always fair. She doesnt play favorites.

Sytch: Well I guess that's true. She hates you and you're still here

Saxton: Exactly! ... Wait... what?

XWA 71 (Season Premiere) 147502539239498451

XWA 71 (Season Premiere) Announcing%2B1

Eden: This is our opening bout! It is for the NextGen Tag Team Championship!

Premier Athlete Brand (Caleb Konley & Anthony Nese)
Georgia & New York

vs

BMX w/Mandy Rose
NextGen Tag Team Champions

(The fans have taken to BMX a bit. They are enjoying the new found popularity and seem to be riding this against two newcomers to the XWA Arena. The match turns out to be a great one and both teams are showing a lot of big time offense. Nese hits a Super Powerslam on Blake for 2. Murphy hits a Swinging STO on Conley and covers but Nese breaks up the cover. This brings Mandy to the apron to complain. Konley is sent to the ropes and Rose gets knocked off and hrts her ankle. Murphy runs out to check on her. In the ring PAB hit a double DDT on Blake. Murphy wants to go help but Mandy is crying out in pain and grabbing Murphy's arm to keep him there with her. Then PAB hit Blue Chip (Nese Vertical Suplex/ Konley Springboard Dropkick.) 1.. 2.. 3! As soon as the bell rings Mandy leaps to her feet as if nothing was wrong.

Winners & NEW Champions: Premier Athlete Brand

XWA 71 (Season Premiere) 4bd23d60e1ebc3fe66be5ba2aad635e4226895a1_hq

(After the match Mandy celebrates with the winning team as BMX are stunned.)

Saxton: What the heck just happened? Why did she help Conley & Nese after she helped BMX at XTREME WARFARE??

Sytch: I think this was the plan all along. Brilliant!

Saxton: Diabolical is more like it. We have new champions though. More action to come. Stay where you are.

(Camera is in the back where we see Charly Caruso with El Generico.)

XWA 71 (Season Premiere) Copy_of_Generico

Caruso: Generico... Tonight you have to defend the XWA Tag Team Titles against CHAOS but word is your partner, Kevin Steen has not been cleared from the doctors to compete and therefore cannot wrestle tonight. What are you going to do?

Generico: No Kevin Steen...

Caruso: Yes I just said that. Are you going to fight alone?

Generico: Si! Fight! Solito!.

Caruso: So you are going to defend the Tag titles in a handicap match?

Generico: Handicap? No... Generico no handicap.

Caruso: I'm not saying you're handicapped. I mean you are fighting 1 to 2.

Generico: "1 tutu?"...Is no tutu. This is cape!

Caruso: Enough... I don't get paid enough for this....

(Charly walks off as Generico looks awkwardly in the camera then raises his finger and yells "OLE!")

Saxton: Crazy stuff already happening. Now in the ring is the Wrestle Kingdom Champion, Robert Roode.

Sytch: He had a nice win at XTREME WARFARE. And has been very vocal about Tanahahi and the XWA Championship.

Saxton: Well Tanahashi lost that title to Shawn Michaels on XTREME WARFARE, I wonder what he has to say about that.

Sytch: Well if you pipe down we can hear him...

Roode: So this is what it's come to? XWA refuses to make me the top man over that paper champion, Tanahashi and look what happens.... He loses the title! What a joke. The guy ducked me and wound up being the loser I always knew he was. You see me? I have my belt right here. And NO ONE is going to take it from me. So now I am going to whoop someone else's ass in this ring. One of Tanahashi's countrymen in fact. At least he's not a coward and is facing me in the ring.

Funaki
Japan

vs

Robert Roode
Wrestle Kingdom Champion
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

(Roode takes apart a game but overmatched Funaki. Hitting him with a Northern Lariat then ending it with the Glorious DDT.)

Winner: Robert Roode

XWA 71 (Season Premiere) 8c122d497b3ce1231243ada94e939d980acb3fcc_hq

(After the match Roode isn't done he puts Funaki in an Arm Trap Crossface. The bell is ringing and the referee is yelling at Roode to let him up when racing into the ring is Hiroshi Tanahashi! He spears Roode and the brawl is on. They are pounding away at each other as the crowd is going wild. After a while they are separated and Roode grabs his title belt and goes.)

Saxton: Looks like Roode's big mouth just wrote a check he may not be able to cash.  

Sytch: Oh please! Like you know anything about a checking account. Doesn't your mother still handle your money?

Saxton: Regardless, Tanahashi may no longer be the XWA Champ but he is still a man full of pride and wont allow anyone to to disrespect him like that.

Sytch: Well if he wants a piece of Robert Roode I say he's going to get it.

Saxton: This has been a hell of a show already... we'll be back.

(We return and we see the Cruiserweight Champion, Chris Candido talking to Dixie Carter.)

Dixie Carter: You know Chris... I am getting a bit tired of this. What's the problem now?

Candido: Watch who you're taking to. I'm the Cruiserweight Champ. I'll leave here right now. I've done it before. I'll leave again.

Carter: Yeah but you never stay gone. Get on with it.

Candido: This is the Season Premiere. How can I, your biggest star, not be booked on the show?

Carter: Look, I can't put EVERYONE on the show. I was going to have you on but I needed to book the World 6-Man Title match.

Candido: The 6-Man... Are you kidding me? I'm the freaking Cruiserweight Champion!

Carter: Yes, who lost in a World title match at XTREME WARFARE 3!

Candido: So, you're saying I'm not on the show because you put some undocumented wrestlers on the show? Who is getting the shot?

Carter: It's a surprise...

Candido: Oh I bet it's going to be a big surprise! Come on Doc!

(Candido & Schultz storm out the office.)

It's time for Inside XWA with correspondent, Olivia Munn.

XWA 71 (Season Premiere) Olivia-Munn

Munn: Welcome back to Inside XWA. Well Xtreme Warfare 3 has ended but things here never seem to stay calm for long. We know Wrestlemania is coming but before that we have CAPITAL OFFENSE coming to you once again from Washington, DC. As of now we know the team of Jimmy Snuka & Richie Steamboat will face Gallows and Anderson of Bullet Club. MsChif will defend the Femme Fatale Title against former Champion, Melissa Anderson. And the World Women's Tag Team Champions, Purple Rayne will face the Canadian Ninjas. Let's hear from them now.

XWA 71 (Season Premiere) The_canadian_ninjas_ver__a_by_professormegaman-d36wiv9

Nicole: So once again we find ourselves in the ring with the "So-called" World Champions.

Portia: Everyone knows we are the uncrowned Queens of Tag Team Wrestling. Although when I think of Queens I can't help but think of the Manager of these girls.

Nicole: Hahaha. Yeah his outfits are sure a bit much. Plus he's prettier than those 2 slags!

Portia: Whoa, that's a bit harsh! I mean what did slags ever do to you?

Nicole: You're right Portia, Slags out there I apologize. You are so much better than Purple Rayne. But back to the Champs? You two have ducked, cheated and hid your way through your reign. Well now the running, hiding and cheating is now done. It's time for the Queens to get their crowns.

Ninjas: Dilly Dilly!

Munn: In other news, it seems that contract negotiations fell apart and Taya has left the company after a brief stay. Also Kenny King and Darren Young decided to not resign with the company after their contracts ended. We here at XWA wish them well on their future endeavors. That's all for this week. For Inside XWA, I'm Olivia Munn, Good Night.

(After the break we see Femme Fatale Champion, MsChif enter the ring.)

XWA 71 (Season Premiere) Latest?cb=20091212112927

MsChif: XWA... I told you... The darkness that emits from my blackened soul was insatiable. It needed to feed on the light. Melissa Anderson was in possession of the greatest light there was... this Femme Fatale title belt. So she had to be devoured by it and when the thick black smoke dissipitated what was left was I holding this trinket in my hands. So for now the hunger is vanquished. But its always there. Gnawing in the back of my mind. Therefore I need to keep feasting upon the weak here in XWA. Anderson gets her chance at redemption at CAPITAL OFFENSE but tonight... tonight  MsChif needs to feed. Who out there dares to stare into the Abyss?

(We hear a familair tune to the XWA Arena.... Then from out the back emerges a challenger....

XWA 71 (Season Premiere) Maxresdefault-4

KANA!!! Kana is going to step up and challenge the Femme Fatale Champion. Behind her is her manager, The leader of CHAOS, Gedo. Kana walks in the ring and gets in the face of MsChif. Then Gedo grabs a microphone.)

Gedo: Ahhh MsChif... you are a worthy Champion for sure. My Kana wanted to show you her mettle tonight. You see CHAOS is a mighty force here in XWA. But tonight is the Season Premiere. And with that changes are made and CHAOS will never be stronger.

(The lights go out.... and when they return....)

Spoiler:

(Kana is laid out as Gedo is jumping around like a little boy.)

Gedo: You ingrate!!! You turn your back on me? On CHAOS? Now you suffer the consequences!!!

(Crowd boos loudly as Gedo lifts the arm of Aja Kong as she stands on the chest of Kana.)

Saxton: We have some special guests with us, The World 6-Man Tag Team Champions, The Latino Nightmare are here.

Sytch: They are two time champions. But tonight who will face them?

Saxton: Well there are plenty of great teams here in XWA so its anyone's guess.

Sytch: I didn't ask anyone, I asked you... dumbass...

The Latino Nightmare (Drago, Pentagon Dark & Vibora) w/Carlos Colon
2x World 6-Man Tag Team Champions
Mexico

vs

The ELITE (OMEGA & The Young Bucks)
U.S. of A

(OMEGA has a mic and says that he knows in CWX every match is no DQ. So he proposes that we do this Nightmare style tonight. Carlos Colon agrees and the fight is on. Its a total  pier 6 brawl. Bodies flying everywhere. Vibora the biggest man in the fight is the victim of a Triple Superkick that sends him over the guard railing and into the second row. Drago hits a Suicide dive on OMEGA and Nick Jackson. While Matt ducks a Pentagon clothesline snaps off a Hurracanrana into a cradle! 1.. 2.. NO!

Fight continues all over. OMEGA uses a Chair on Drago. He goes to wind up again but is goozled by Vibora who choke slams him across the guard railing. But he is taken out by a Blockbuster by Nick from the apron. Pentagon has table set up i the ring and is looking to put Matt through it but he hits a series of kicks ending ith a step up enzuguiri. Now Nick rolls back in and they look for More Bang For Your Buck but Drago spits mist into Matt's eyes as he was on the top rope. Pentagon has him as Drago tackles Nick through the ropes. Super Bomb through the table! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners and STILL Champions: Latino Nightmare

XWA 71 (Season Premiere) Tenor

(After the Champs make their leave as OMEGA and Nick are checking on Matt.) The lights then dim and we hear the familiar sounds of Disturbed's Down with the Sickness. And in to the ring storms Chris Candido, David Schultz and The Kings of Wrestling Chris Hero & Cesaro! The Uprising has returned! They start to take apart OMEGA and Nick Jackson. Schultz Piledrives OMEGA while Candido hits a Jersey Jam on the prone Matt Jackson. Then the KOW hit KRS-ONE on Nick. Then Candido has a mic.)

Candido: So this is who you bump me off the card for? Well if its 6-Man teams you want. You have one now! The UPRISING is here and we're Taking over!

Saxton: Ladies and gentlemen we are still getting details after the brutal attack by the Uprising on The ELITE. Tammy, I am not going to even ask for your opinion on this. I know where you stand.

Sytch: You're damn right you do. Chris is the Cruiserweight Champion and he was snubbed tonight. I think he found a way to be a part of the show though didn't he?

Saxton: If you say so. Now onto our next...

Sytch: Don't dismiss me Saxton! You have never made any doubt as to how you feel about Chris. Now when he does what he has to you don't want to speak about it? Because you are jealous!

Saxton: Jealous? Of what? A guy who can't win the big one? What is he now? Like 0-5 in World Title Matches! Or should I be jealous of a guy that whenever he doesn't get his way throws a tantrum and threatens to leave? Then just come back whenever he feels like. Acting like he's doing us a big favor! Honestly without him here and his shit stirring things would go a lot smoother. He treats everyone like he's so much better. He causes derisiveness within this company. Then tries to act like there's some conspiracy. But he's the problem. He always has been. And you sit here like a trained parrott just reiterating his foolishness. So no... I didn't want to talk about it because its the same crap with him over and over again. He's a bully and a loudmouth and what's sad is that he has people like Schultz, the Kings and you who buy into his hateful rhetoric. Well some of us see through his BS. Now... can we get to our next match?

(Tammy looks on in shock then stands up throws down her headset and walks out. Saxton is a bit flustered but goes on without her.)

El Generico
XWA Tag Team Champion

vs

CHAOS (Nakamura & Ishii) w/Gedo
Japan

(Generico has to go this alone and it doesn't look good. The team from Japan attack quickly and have the advantage. Slam by Ishii followed by an elbow drop. Nakamura is in and gives him the vibrating boot in the corner. They continue to batter the masked man but he doesn't give up. He then starts fighting back. Nailing big right hands to both men. Gedo gets on the apron and gets dropkicked right back to the floor.

Generico delivers a Jumping tornado DDT to Ishii. He covers 1.. 2.. No! Shinsuke runs infrom behind and gives him a single knee Backstabber.  Then Nakamura nails a Boma ye! he covers... but the ref says he is not the legal man. He has to get out the ring! Nakamura shakes on Ishii before leaving. Ishii still groggy now covers him. 1.. 2..

NO!! Generico gets his shoulder up! Ishii struggles up and goes to tag in Nakamura. But Generico gets up and rushes Ishii from behind! They knock heads and Nakamura falls to the floor as Generico rolls up Ishii in a Reverse Sunset. 1.. 2.. 3!

Winner and still Champions: Kevin Steen and El Generico

(Gedo is screaming at the referee about something. He goes to the Announcer and Eden tells us that Gedo has asked for a replay. After a a minute or so we get the announcement. Generico pinned Ishii who was not the legal man as Nakamura was tagged in when they collided with their heads. Therefore the match continues!

Generico doesn't understand what is happening and is attacked again. He is beaten down for a bit. Then Ishii gives him the Stonecrusher (Brainbuster) Then a Sliding Lariat. 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winners and NEW Tag Team Champions: CHAOS

XWA 71 (Season Premiere) CU-ipHuU4AAQosr

Saxton: Well we just had our first experience with the replay rule. Unfortunately it winds up costing Steen and a very courageous El Generico their Tag Team titles. I also have to apologize for the unfortunate exchange I had earlier with Tammy Sytch. But coming to help me out is John Morrison & Eva Marie. Welcome.

Eva Marie: Its about time you classied up this show.

Morrison: ...

Saxton: Yes, Well thank you Eva Marie and John Morrison for coming out. The show has had a lot of surprises including this big secret Main Event that is still to come. So get ready theres a lot more fun tonight.

(Camera switches backstage to Dixie Carter's office. Dixie is on the phone.)

Carter: Yes.. just keep me informed on Matt's condition... Thank you..

(She hangs up as in storms Amber Gallows.)

Amber: So you're telling me Snoop couldn't give Taya a new contract but he brought in his niece instead?!

Carter: That wasn't my call. I wanted both of them to be here. But from the way I hear it darlin, Taya got a better offer from Progress.

Amber: It's total Bullshit! You guys are playing favorites. Well when Bullet Club doesn't like something... it gets shot down!

Carter: You can make all the threats you like. What's done is done. I would be more worried about yourself. At least you still have a job here.

Amber: Oh I have a job all right.. and it's time to get to work!

(Amber storms out the office.)

(Charly Caruso is in the ring and she introduces the new XWA Champion, Shawn Michaels.)

XWA 71 (Season Premiere) Shawn-Micheals-Showing-his-Tittle-With-Style

Charly: Congratulations. You are the New XWA Champion!.

Michaels: Why thank you Charly and thank you to these great fans here in the XWA Arena!

(Crowd Pop)

Charly: Shawn: You had an incredible match with Tanahashi at XTREME WARFARE. It was truly back and forth. I like everyone else was on the edge of my seat the entire time. How did it feel get your hand raised at the end?

Michaels: Well let me start off by saying this. Hiroshi Tanahashi is a great Champion and warrior in this ring. He brought his A game and to be honest there was a point in there where I thought I bit off more than I can chew. But the Heartbreak Kid gutted it out and now I am here... your champion. So to answer your question Charly. When Paul Turner raised my hand... it hurt like hell! I was damn sore!... But, it also felt fantastic.

Charly: Classy move to give some credit to the former Champion Tanahashi but now who is up next for Shawn Michaels?

Michaels: Chaly, I have always been a fighting Champion. That wont change but I think Tanahashi deserves a rematch. Don't you guys?

(Crowd Cheers. Then out walks the NextGen Champion, Adam Page.)

Page: Come on now Shawn... Tanahashi again? It's becoming so obvious how everyone in this company is trying to keep Bullet Club out the title picture. I mean I of course am a Champion. But still why do you guys fear us so much? 

Michaels: Fear... you?? Look kid . You couldn't beat me in Hungry Hungry Hippos. Let alone a Title match for this belt. But if you want me to tune up the band and play you a little tune. We can do that. 

Page: As tempting an offer that is. I never said it was me from Bullet Club you were ducking... 

(Shawn looks confused for a second then turns around only to get blasted by a Lariat from Bad Luck Fale. Fale picks him up and gives him the Grenade. Shawn is out as Fale lifts him high up.

XWA 71 (Season Premiere) QNrMgg0XnGdraVsle3zguwC4ldLmamfBrGjyk_ut6yynXOdYYgRGBVXsUW06p3ltn1WsOL4fWdunK7J2sGQxecD52CwA6f9mOc8W-ml3H-EDz7-jh2oV7P5thSMOKOx6UxraNW0K

Bad Luck Fall!!!! Shawn is down as Page and Fale look down at the XWA Champion.)

Charly: We're gonna need some help out here. Back to ringside.

Morrison: Heh...

Saxton: Anything to add John?

Morrison: ...

Eva Marie: That was just fantastic. The new Champion is going to have a lot of targets on his back. One of those will be from John Morrison. But I think we'll wait until Fale softens him up a bit first.

Saxton: Shrewd tactic. But what if Fale beats him?

Eva Marie: Uhh. We didn't think about that. Uhh we gotta go talk to Dixie. Yeah um this was cool. Bye.

Saxton: Wait! Where are you going?

(Morrison & Eva Marie take off as Byron sends it to break.)

Saxton: Okay we have ourselves another guest here to join us. Welcome to the booth, Lauren Brooke of Bullet Club.

Lauren: Yeah... whatever. I'm only out here to support my guys.

Saxton: And by that you mean Gallows and Anderson of Bullet Club in tag team action. Taking on a team making their XWA debut. Paul London & Brian Kendrick

Lauren: Wow! It's going to be their debut and farewell match at the same time.

Paul London & Brian Kendrick
California

vs

Gallows & Anderson
Former World 6-Man Tag Champions
Bullet Club

(The new team puts on quite a show for the XWA crowd. Hitting a lot of aerial high risk moves but alas they are high risk for a reason as Kendrick goes for a shooting star on the outside but Anderson counters into a Gun Stun in mid-air. BC take over from there. Doc hits Kendrick with the Gallows Pole but London makes the save. Then soon everyone is in the ring. A bicycle kick sends Brian to the floor amd then Bullet Club catch London with Magic Killer for the win.)

Winners: Gallows & Anderson

XWA 71 (Season Premiere) Tumblr_os0x84HkQi1vtad0lo9_r1_400

Lauren: And that's how its done!

Saxton: I thought the team of London and Kendrick were quite impressive but Bullet Club was just too much tonight

Lauren. Tonifght and every night Byron. I think people are forgetting who we are and its time to remind them.

Saxton: Well you guys certainly made some noise tonight.

Lauren: A gun shot is loud and soon you will be hearing those shots all around the world.

(Backstage we see Charly Caruso.)

XWA 71 (Season Premiere) Charly-Caruso-tv-host

Charly: I am here with the former Femme Fatale Champion, Melissa Anderson. Melissa a tough night for you at XTREME WARFARE but what are your plans now?

Melissa Anderson: I haven't forgotten about MsChif. I am going to get MY title back from her in Washington DC. But I have someone else to address. And that is the World Women's Champion, Molly Holly. Now I have nothing against the woman I barely know her. But I look around and I am seeing signs for Wrestlemania X. That's going to be possibly the biggest night this busness has ever seen, and I want to be there. In that ring challenging Molly for the World Title. I saw the rankings last month I was #1. So I think that makes me the rightful challenger.

Charly: I can't argue with that logic. You once went to war with the former champion, Awesome Kong. People have wondered when you would get another shot.

Anderson: Well the wondering can end. UWF t\you know what to do. Put me in the match. Lets give the people what they want. Melissa Anderson as the next World Women's Champion.

Charly: Well I don't get a say in this. But as a fan. That is what I want to see.

Anderson: And you will... Molly Holly. You shocked the world when you beat the Monster. But now face the Woman. The best Woman wrestler in this sport...

Charly: I look forward to see if this happens. Thank you.

Saxton: This has been one insane night and it's time for this mysterious Main Event and to help me to call it is the advocate for former World Champion, Kevin Steen... Paul Heyman. Welcome and I have to ask what is the condition of Kevin?

Heyman. Thank you for having me out here. As for my client. He wanted to be here tonight. He was ready to compete. But at the Hell in A Cell match he suffered a slight neck injury. The man is a machine and still competed through until the end. But the XWA doctors demanded an 8 week layoff. So because of that and only that he is not here tonight.

Saxton: Well that decison ultimately cost he and Generico their Tag Team Titles tonight.

Heyman: Yes... this is an unfortunate circumstance. But when you remove 2/3 of the Champions away it isnt surprising to see the results.

Saxton: Have you spoken to Steen. Is he aware of the title loss?

Heyman: Kevin Steen is aware of what transpired and that's all I can say about that at this time.

Saxton: Fair enough. We have Dixie entering the ring. I have no idea what this Main Event is. Do you know anything?

Heyman: No. But if Dixie is involved I'm sure it will be underwhelming.

Eden: This is our Main Event! In the ring now is Kazuchika Okada and his opponent is???

Main Event!:

(The crowd has come alive. We have ourselves a World Title match! Okada and Gedo are going over last minute directions. he bell sounds and we are on our way. Okada looks to mat wrestle Punk early. But CM has a background in that department and goes hold for hold with him. Punk then gets off a few strikes and has Okada in the corner. He lays in a few haed elbows. Okada switches hin around and lays in a few of his own. The referee tells Okada to let him out the corner when he turns to comlain that opens up a shot for Punk to pop him the eye with a punch.

Punk gives Okada a back suplex then goes into a ground and pound attack. Okada is able to buck his hips and get CM off of him.  Okada gets Punk down in a side headlock and works that a bit. Punk fights to his feet and plants an elbow to free himself he hits the ropes but runs right into the Okada Dropkick! Okada hits Heavy Rain and goes up top for his Elbow drop. but Punk rolls free and Okada lands hard. Anaconda Vice from the Champion! This could be it but Kazuchika is able to get a rope break. Match continues. Punk slams Okada to the mat and looks to climb the ropes nut Okada is up and swipes the leg that drops Punk to a sitting position on the top rope and Okada nails a dropkick sending him to the floor.

Okada goes out there and suplexes Punk on the floor. He then slams his head into the ring apron. He rolls him back in. Okada follows and locks in Red Ink (Kneeling cross-legged STF). Punk is crying out but refuses to tap. He gets to the ropes as the fans applaud this effort both men are putting on. Okada snap mares Punk over and hits the running dropkick to the head. He looks for a German Suplex but it's blocked.  Punk lands a back elbow then a boot to the gut... Welcome to Chicago... (Double underhook backbreaker). He covers! 1.. 2..

NO!! The Baltimore crowd is loving it. Punk puts Okada on his shoulder for the GTS. But Okada fights free with elbows to the head. He slips behind him and goes fr the Rainmaker... But Punk ducks it! Spinning kick connects! He goes for the Pepsi Twist but Okada counters and applies Deep In Debt! Punk is in trouble. Estrada jumps on the apron calling it a choke. Turner is trying to get him down. Then out runs Samoa Joe. He looks to get in the ring but Paul Turnrer catches him and threatens to throw the match out. He doesn't see Daniel Bryan slide in and clobber Okada with Punk's title belt. Out run Nakamura and Ishii. They chase Joe & Bryan away from the ring. But the Damage is done. Punk lifts Okada up. GTS! 1.. 2.. 3!)

Winner and STILL UWF World Heavyweight Champion: CM Punk

XWA 71 (Season Premiere) 1870017-cm_punk_wwe_champion

(Gedo is yelling for a replay but Referee Paul Turner explains that the replay is a XWA rule. It doesn't apply to World title matches. Gedo and Okada can't believe it. They storm out in anger. Punk laughs and holds up his title belt. Then the Bullet Club theme music plays and out to the ring walks...

You know who it is...:

(Cole struts into the ring and has a microphone.)

Cole: Nice job Champ... It took three of you to get by Okada. I just beat him AND Kevin Steen in a Hell In A Cell match... by myself. I look at you and what I see is a guy who is being carried by his friends. Carried right to that World Championship. You know I was a World Champion too. Maybe you remember that.  But that belt there the powers that be are keeping me away from. They don't want me to dominate that the way I dominated the Junior division. But they can't save you forever. I'n coming for you and whe I get you your title reign will be but just another memory.

Punk: Are you kidding me now? You talk about my friends? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Bullet Club has never done anything on their own. Actually I'm surprised I'm not getting attacked from behind right now. You say you want to Catch me? You're wrong. You don'thave to catch me because I aint running anywhere. I'm standing right in front of you. Holding this... the World Heavyweight Championship. You got that?... Junior?

Cole: (Chuckles) I see what you did there. Cute. Almost as cute as you wearing all those tattoos to try to convince yourself you're a tough guy. But I'll tell you what. I already spoke to the committee. and I told them I want you in the ring. As soon as possible so you get ready because Magnum is coming for you. and you are going to get SHOT DOWN. Got that?... Punk?

Punk: Anytime you're ready. The Champ aint going nowhere. Now get out my ring.

Saxton: Whoa!!! What have we just seen? After an incredible defense of his World Championship. "Magnum" Adam Cole comes out and makes an official challenge to CM Punk.

Heyman: Adam Cole constantly runs his mouth and tries to get peple to give him what he wants. Thats the difference with him and Kevin Steen. Steen just takes what he wants.

Saxton: Well you can say both methods have been successful. Both men know what it is to be World Champions. Now Can Cole become the first man to hold both the Junior and Heavyweight Championships. Time will tell. But it looks like CM Punk is going to give him the chance. Where and when is the only question.

Heyman: I would remind you to not forget Kevin Steen and his plans to regain that title as well.

Saxton: Not someone any of us could ever forget. I want to thank everyone who called this show with me tonight. Including Tammy. I'm Byron Saxton. Good night.
Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com

XWA 71 (Season Premiere)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: Non IWA Fantasy Feds :: History of XWA-
Jump to: