FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Major League Wrestling #89 - 'Return of the High Chief'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

Major League Wrestling #89 - 'Return of the High Chief' Empty
PostSubject: Major League Wrestling #89 - 'Return of the High Chief'   Major League Wrestling #89 - 'Return of the High Chief' EmptySat May 11, 2024 3:50 pm

Major League Wrestling #89 - 'Return of the High Chief' Logo-MLW-High-Res

MAJOR LEAGUE WRESTLING is a sports-media holding company that focuses on professional wrestling sporting events & programming, digital contest and ancillary entertainment.  MLW prides itself on ‘Fusion Wrestling’, presenting a variety of wrestling styles from around the world to create a true hybrid of fighting styles from various disciplines across the globe.  MLW’s diverse roster incorporates the following disciplines:

- British Strong Style/ Catch Wrestling/ Hardcore Wrestling/ Lucha Libre/ Mixed Martial Arts/ Shoot Wrestling/ Japanese Strong Style/ Technical Wrestling

CHAMPIONS:

MLW Champion:
SOLO SIKOA

Hometown:
Las Vegas, Nevada

Finisher:
One Problem (Chokeslam Samoan Spike)
Samoan Spike
Uso Splash

Reign: 02/07/24
Major League Wrestling #89 - 'Return of the High Chief' Devsp5b-1fe6afe7-48eb-447a-81b9-e0aff287cdb3.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2Y5M2M3ZGQxLTA1N2YtNDRhMi1iN2Q2LWE1NzE1MjI4OTY3MlwvZGV2c3A1Yi0xZmU2YWZlNy00OGViLTQ0N2EtODFiOS1lMGFmZjI4N2NkYjMucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0

Major League Wrestling #89 - 'Return of the High Chief' Swerve_strickland_aew_tag_team_champ_render_2022_by_podwinski_dfaiz3c-fullview.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTI4MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2I0NzNhZWM5LTUzNDAtNGY4Mi05MGNmLWY5ZTQ1ODg0ZDdmMVwvZGZhaXozYy1kZWY5ZDNlYy1iMWQzLTQ4NDEtOGFlNi03YTQ0N2M4NjIxNTQucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQOPENWEIGHT CHAMPION:
Shane ‘Swerve’ Strickland

Hometown:
Tacoma, Washington

Finisher:

Swerve Stomp
House Call
Key to Swerve City
JML Driver

Reign: 02/07/24

Tag Team Champions:

‘One of One’ (Carmelo Hayes & Trick Williams)

Hometown:

Boston, Massachusetts & Columbia, South Carolina

Finisher:

Nothing but Net (Hayes)
Trick Kick (Williams)

Reign:12/23/23
Major League Wrestling #89 - 'Return of the High Chief' A3ab9691fdfd6d16538262164f34bfd7
Major League Wrestling #89 - 'Return of the High Chief' D81a5kk-33388f52-4917-4ec4-989d-88834412000b.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzgwYTg3NWI0LTkzYjQtNGYyZS1iNjRlLTk5M2ZhYjY0N2Y4ZlwvZDgxYTVray0zMzM4OGY1Mi00OTE3LTRlYzQtOTg5ZC04ODgzNDQxMjAwMGIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0Women's Champion:
AJ Lee

Hometown:
Union City, New Jersey

Finisher:
Black Widow
Go To Sleep

Reign: 11/25/2023

SHINE ‘Diamonds’ CHAMPION:
MANDY ROSE

Hometown:
Los Angeles, California  

Finisher:
Kissed by a Rose (bicycle knee)
Every Rose has its Thorn (Angels Wings)

Reign: 10/16/23
Major League Wrestling #89 - 'Return of the High Chief' 966b027fa015daa6690f134d52dd9c50

Major League Wrestling #89 - 'Return of the High Chief' Toxic_attraction_nxt_womens_tag_team_champs_2021_by_nuruddinayobwwe_detvvlf-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9OTAwIiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvOTJjMTVhODktZjBiNC00YThiLTg2ZGQtNzE2NWJkNzE4OWEwXC9kZXR2dmxmLWIxYmQ5Y2Y2LWRjZGEtNGJjNi04MzM2LTllOWI1OTAyYTJmMi5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19SHINE Tag Team CHAMPIONS:
Toxic Attraction (Gigi Dolin & Jacy Jayne)

Hometown:
Atlanta, Georgia  
Tampa, Florida

Finisher:

Toxic Shock (Russian leg sweep + bicycle kick)
Made in Sin (Dolin)
Discus lariat (Jayne)

Reign: 02/25/24

ARENA: MLW Arena (Jersey Mike’s Arena)

BROADCAST TEAM: Mauro Ranallo & Wade Barrett

INTERVIEWS: Charly Caruso & Quinn McKay

RING ANNOUNCER: Samantha Irvine
Major League Wrestling #89 - 'Return of the High Chief' JM_Mock_OutsideEntrance

* * * * * PROLOGUE * * * * *

FROM DAW: Hell on Earth:

He throws Raven back in the ring and then goes over to Sid Vicious and takes the straight jacket off of him. Sid goes berserk and tries to attack, but gets a Spear for his trouble!

Roman now puts Raven into the straight jacket! He then extends his open hand to Paul Heyman. Heyman reaches into the inner pocket of his suit and pulls out a pair of hair clippers. Roman begins shaving Raven's head. He isn't exactly careful with them and is actually digging them into the head of Raven! He's essentially scalping him! Roman Reigns tells him now that everytime he looks into a mirror he's going to remember what Roman Reigns did to him. He says the hair may grow back, but those scars won't ever fade! Roman holds a bloody chunk of Raven's hair high.

FROM FIGHTLAND #40

We get a recap of Paul Heyman appearing on FIGHTLAND and announcing the return of Roman Reigns to MLW ….

Heyman would offer Reigns’ brother, Matt Anoa’i, a chance for one on one council with Reigns …. Brother to brother ….

* * * * * END PROLOGUE * * * * *

* * * * * SHOW OPENING * * * * *

We are inside the MLW Arena on the campus of Rutgers University (JERSEY MIKE’s ARENA) and the crowd is standing-room-only ….

MAURO RANALLO and WADE BARRETT are your announcers, and they welcome the viewing audience and set up the show ….

Major League Wrestling #89 - 'Return of the High Chief' MauroMajor League Wrestling #89 - 'Return of the High Chief' MobileRESEM122348wade-barrett

Mauro talks about the addition of Wade Barrett to the announce team, and he welcomes him to MLW …. They are coming off a controversial Zero Hour in London, where some say the landscape of MLW changed ….

They are interrupted by the arrival of ROMAN REIGNS to an explosion from the crowd!  The High Chief has returned to MLW!!!! ….

Major League Wrestling #89 - 'Return of the High Chief' Roman-reigns-walk-entrance-cool-1f9bu8ehhpjasucz

Heyman takes the mic … “Ladies and Gentlemen … my name … is Paul …”

Reigns cuts Heyman off in mid-sentence and demands the mic ….

REIGNS: “New Jersey …. ACKNOWLEDGE ME!”

Lots of ‘1’s’ being thrown to the sky as the crowd acknowledges their High Chief being back in MLW ….

Major League Wrestling #89 - 'Return of the High Chief' Roman-reigns-one

REIGNS: “And there is one man out there that I am here to acknowledge, and that’s you Raven.  At Glory, you took something from me when you took the UWF world title.  But you also took something much more important than that: you took my brother, Matt!  But everything you took from me, I’m going to take back.  And I’ll take one piece at a time if I have to ….”

Reigns holds up his hand, and in his hand is a bloody clump of Ravens hair from when he scalped him at DAW: Hell on Earth ….

REIGNS: “And that brings me to you, Matt.  The Wiseman extended the invite to you so we could work this out brother to brother but, make no mistake, this invite has an expiration date.  Because there is ANOTHER thing that Raven has that belongs to me, and that’s the UWF world title!  And I want my rematch, but I don’t want it in DAW.  Hell, I don’t even want it in MLW.  I WANT IT AT WRESTLEMANIA!!!!”

Reigns leaves, and the announcers talk about this blockbuster decree from Roman Reigns!  He has called out his brother for an Anoa’i summit tonight, but he has also stated his intentions to face Raven at WRESTLEMANIA!!!!  Reigns leaves with Heyman ….

*** IN THE BACK ***

We get a highlight package for Ricochet …. He makes his MLW debut NEXT ….

<center><p style="border:3px;border-style:solid;border-color:#FF0000;padding:1em;">
RICOCHET
-vs-
DANIEL GARCIA

Garcia shows some promise, but this is a showcase for the debuting Ricochet …. He wins with the 630 splash ….</p></center>

*** IN THE BACK ***

‘Hangman’ Adam Page interview …. Page is asked about coming up short in his matches since the reunion of the Elite …. Page thinks maybe it’s time to try something else …. The Young Bucks walk up and Page tells them when he fights Josh Alexander on FIGHTLAND he wants to do it alone ….

<center><p style="border:3px;border-style:solid;border-color:#FF0000;padding:1em;">
MATT RIDDLE w/ Pete Dunne
-vs-
‘El Toro Blanco’ RUSH w/ Andrade &amp; Salina De La Renta

This match was set up on FIGHTLAND, coming out of the 3 way tag team title match at Zero Hour ….

Late in the match Riddle hits the Ripcord Final Flash knee strike, but Rush escapes the Bro Derek …. Riddle with the exploder followed by a German gets another 2, but as he goes up top Andrade trips him and crotches him on the top rope …. This allows Rush to hit the Bulls Horns to get the win ….
</p></center>

Dunne brawls with Andrade outside, leading to Rush and Andrade laying Dunne out after the match ….

*** IN THE BACK ***

We see Roman Reigns in his locker room ….

REIGNS: “Wise Man … “

REIGNS: “Is my brother here?”

HEYMAN: “No, my High Chief ….”

The USOs and Solo walk in …. The USOs are hyped to see the High Chief, but Solo is the one to ask why he has been gone …. Reigns doesn’t seem to like the comment and stands up and immediately gets nose to nose with Solo …. He says Solo still has his brothers and he should treasure that …. Reigns then looks at the MLW title Solo is holding and then he puts him over for representing for the Bloodline, just like they will represent tonight …. Reigns says he will be watching ….

Up next we get an in-ring segment with the new Openweight champion Swerve Strickland along with Prince Nana to celebrate Swerve’s title win ….

Major League Wrestling #89 - 'Return of the High Chief' Swerve-strickland-on-engaging-aew-fans-with-his-character

Nana takes the mic and talks about how the hip hop industry and the wrestling industry have converged to celebrate Swerves win, and during Black History month no less …. Swerve has made history …. Nana has his ‘Mogul Affiliates’ with him (and it’s Ashane the Adonis (DJ), along with B-Fab and Top Dolla) …. B-Fab and Top Dolla cut a little rap putting over Swerve …. They hand the mic to Swerve and he shows off his skills, cutting a rap about Big Pressure …. Swerve says he worked hard to get here and now he’s champion …. Swerve pimps out his hip hop tracks on iTunes and his Swerve City podcast ….

Non-title Match:
(MLW Tag Team Champions) CARMELO HAYES &amp; TRICK WILLIAMS
-vs-
GALLUS (Joe &amp; Mark Coffey)

This is a ‘proving ground’ match of sorts as Gallus gets a chance to prove themselves in a non-title match …. Hayes &amp; Williams continue to grow as a team, showing their long friendship in the way they execute their timing on double team moves …. Gallus looks good at times with unique offense, but in the end Trick hits a Harlem sidekick followed by the Book End, then wipes out Joe with a dive …. Melo is left alone in the ring to hit the ‘Nothin But Net’ for the win ….</p></center>

POST MATCH: The Creed Brothers come out with Drew Gulak at the top of the ramp for a staredown …. They make the ‘belt’ sign around their waist, indicating they are looking for the tag team titles ….

*** IN THE BACK ***

We get a highlight package for Will Ospreay …. The UWF Junior Heavyweight champion was injured at Zero Hour after striking the announce table on a dive and busting himself open …. We get the highlights where it’s in black &amp; white because of all of the blood ….

Ospreay has not been medically cleared to be here this week ….

KURT ANGLE
-vs-
KONOSUKE TAKESHITA

Takeshita offers a show of respect to Angle to start but he brushes it off …. Takeshita starts fast with some right hands but Angle avoids the powerdrive knee and dumps him on his head with a German …. From here Angle takes control, toying with Takeshita and yelling at Gulak that he thought he found him competition …. Takeshita comes back and hits a brainbuster for 2 followed by ua frog splash that he barely kicks out of …. Angle rolls to the floor and lures Takeshita in and hits a clothesline …. Angle is done playing now as he lays in cross faces before sitting Takeshita up top …. He knocks him off and hits a HUGE flying lariat for a 2 count …. At this point Angle is in jeopardy and Gulak knows it …. Takeshita with a blue thunder bomb for a 2.9999, with Angle barely escaping by putting his foot on the ropes!  Takeshita lines him up for the powerdrive knee, but Angle catches it and hits a wicked dragon screw!  Takeshita gets up limping, making him easy prey for an Angle Slam!  Angle goes immediately into an ankle lock with the leg grapevined and Takeshita taps out …. </p></center>

POST MATCH: Angle realizes he has been pushed to the limit here …. He celebrates the hard-earned win, when he is nailed from behind by ….

Major League Wrestling #89 - 'Return of the High Chief' Bba3d3f4b81eb70a78bdee1c1120301a

… KENNY OMEGA!!!!

Omega attacks Angle and beats the shit out of him!  V Trigger connects!  Omega takes him out onto the ring apron AND HITS A ONE WINGED ANGEL OFF THE RING APRON THROUGH A TABLE ON THE FLOOR!!!!  Omega leaves Angle laid out ….

** SHINE #6 recap …. Toxic Attraction win the Shine tag team titles from Sasha Banks in a handicap match after Bayley left the company …. **

We then go backstage to an interview with Jade Cargill …. Jade tells Charly to cut the shit …. Sasha’s issues with Toxic Attraction are not Jade’s issues …. They aint friends so no one should be expecting Jade to bail them out …. Jade has her own agenda, and her own issues and they are with Mandy Rose …. She don’t really want Mandy’s title, she’s got her eye on something else …. But she DOES want to whip her ass though ….

Jade turns around to walk off, but she comes face to face with ….

Major League Wrestling #89 - 'Return of the High Chief' Tessa-blanchard-wow-4

TESSA BLANCHARD!  Dana White is with Tessa and now Jade and Tessa are face to face ….

DANA WHITE: “Jade, I want to introduce you to the newest member of the MLW roster …. This is ….”

JADE: “Tessa Blanchard … oh, I know who you are …”

TESSA: “Jade Cargill …. Nice to meet you.”

JADE: “The pleasure is all yours.  Now …. Keep it moving’.”

Jade smirks and walks off, leaving Tessa and Dana White standing there ….

THE BLOODLINE (Solo Sikoa, Jey &amp; Jimmy Uso)
-vs-
HOUSE OF BLACK (Malakai Black, Brody King &amp; Buddy Murphy)

These two teams battle it out for close to 20 minutes and the action goes back and forth …. Everything breaks down late in the match and the USOs clean house with superkicks and then the ‘10 Hours to Houston’ on Murphy …. Black gets nailed with a superkick from Solo and he gets him down in the corner for the hip attack but Julia Hart helps him out of the way!  Black Mass takes out Solo!  Black walks into a double superkick and Jey hits the USO Splash but King makes the save!  The action spills to the floor, BUT THE CONSPIRACY IS HERE TO ATTACK THE USOS!!!!  In the ring, King and Solo are face to face and we get a big hoss battle with them slugging it out …. Solo sets up for the Samoan Spike, but Black cuts him off with Black Mass …. Jimmy Uso is back in and hits a superkick to Black!  But Matt Anoa’i is in the ring and he crushes Jimmy in the corner with a splash!  Murphy hits Jimmy with the Murphy’s Law and gets the pin! ….</p></center>

POST MATCH: Solo Sikoa re-enters the ring and stands face to face with Matt Anoa’i …. The two big Samoans face off, but Kanyon comes in and chop blocks Solo from behind!  Matt grabs Solo and hits a huge Belly to belly suplex!!!!  

Roman Reigns’ music hits!!!!  

Reigns slowly comes out and Matt is distracted and doesn’t see the USOs have slid in the ring …. Double superkick to Matt!!!!  Reigns hits the ring and pushes the Usos away, and he’s not happy with them …. Reigns goes over and grabs Matt by the arm to help him up, but Matt low blows Reigns!  The Conspiracy jump The USOs from behind!  Reigns pulls himself up, but Matt Anoa’i blocks his path preventing him from helping the USOs!  Reigns tries to step around him, but Matt steps to block his path again …. He says if Reigns wants to help them he has to go through Matt!

Reigns looks conflicted, backing away …. BUT THEN CHARGES AND SPEARS HIS BROTHER!!!!  

Major League Wrestling #89 - 'Return of the High Chief' 08884c3143a95abaf3c09d711a117300

Reigns rolls in the ring, taking Kanyon out with Right Hand of God Mode (Superman Punch)!  He sets for one to Moxley, but Solo grabs Moxley instead …. SAMOAN SPIKE TO MOX!  

Major League Wrestling #89 - 'Return of the High Chief' 4fb8bb1706ef02c620dc2b424145f71bd7028c4c

Reigns looks outside to see his brother getting to his feet on the floor, and he rolls outside …. REIGNS SPEARS ROSEY THROUGH THE BARRICADE!!!!  

Major League Wrestling #89 - 'Return of the High Chief' RlsQoG

Reigns embraces the USOs and Solo as the Bloodline stands tall to end the show ….
Back to top Go down

Major League Wrestling #89 - 'Return of the High Chief'
Page 1 of 1