FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Major League Wrestling #71

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

Major League Wrestling #71 Empty
PostSubject: Major League Wrestling #71   Major League Wrestling #71 EmptyThu May 09, 2024 10:09 pm

Major League Wrestling #71 Ddoi68e-fb70b8c3-7ed6-4f3b-86a5-992e9483cd92.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOiIsImlzcyI6InVybjphcHA6Iiwib2JqIjpbW3sicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvODhlMzA4MjQtM2M5YS00OTU3LWI2YWItMzk0Y2I3ODNhYTIwXC9kZG9pNjhlLWZiNzBiOGMzLTdlZDYtNGYzYi04NmE1LTk5MmU5NDgzY2Q5Mi5wbmcifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6ZmlsZS5kb3dubG9hZCJdfQ

MAJOR LEAGUE WRESTLING is a sports-media holding company that focuses on professional wrestling sporting events & programming, digital contest and ancillary entertainment.  MLW prides itself on ‘Fusion Wrestling’, presenting a variety of wrestling styles from around the world to create a true hybrid of fighting styles from various disciplines across the globe.  MLW’s diverse roster incorporates the following disciplines:

- British Strong Style/ Catch Wrestling/ Hardcore Wrestling/ Lucha Libre/ Mixed Martial Arts/ Shoot Wrestling/ Japanese Strong Style/ Technical Wrestling

CHAMPIONS:

<center><p style="border:3px;border-style:solid;border-color:#FF0000;padding:1em;">

MLW Champion:
ROMAN REIGNS

Hometown:
Tallahassee, Florida

Finisher:
Spear
Superman Punch
Guillotine Choke

Reign: 02/27/23
Major League Wrestling #71 Deftt2g-373edc6a-77c4-4fb0-82ac-4137079832db.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzBjNzgyZTRjLWZhZTAtNGE4Ny1iN2IxLWE3NTI1OThkOWRmOVwvZGVmdHQyZy0zNzNlZGM2YS03N2M0LTRmYjAtODJhYy00MTM3MDc5ODMyZGIucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0
</p></center>

<center><p style="border:3px;border-style:solid;border-color:#FF0000;padding:1em;">

Major League Wrestling #71 Will-OspreayOPENWEIGHT CHAMPION:
Will Ospreay

Hometown:
Essex, England

Finisher:

Stormbreaker
Hidden Blade
Os-Cutter

Reign: 01/13/23
</p></center>

Tag Team Champions:

The Briscoes (Mark &amp; Jay)

Hometown:
Sandy Fork, Delaware

Finisher:

Doomsday Device
Redneck Boogie

Reign:01/13/23
Major League Wrestling #71 Thebriscoes
</p></center>

Major League Wrestling #71 FNXp4QjXsAEH3x5Women's Champion:
Britt Baker

Hometown:
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Finisher:
Lockjaw
Curb Stomp
Slingblade

Reign: 11/03/22
</p></center>

</p></center>

ARENA: Jersey Mike’s Arena

BROADCAST TEAM: Mauro Renallo &amp; Pat McAfee

INTERVIEWS: Kayla Braxton &amp; Quinn McKay

RING ANNOUNCER: Melissa Santos
Major League Wrestling #71 JM_Mock_OutsideEntrance

* * * * * PROLOGUE * * * * *

Major League Wrestling #71 How_The_Apprentice_led_to-4c6d151cbd76c82ce72a8bb545fbe594

The show opens with DONALD TRUMP seated at his desk …. He puts over Wrestlemania 15 in New Jersey and how it made history, thanks to him and MLW (Trump never passes up an opportunity to put himself over) …. Now it is time for the ‘State of MLW’ address …. He starts by recapping the success of Wrestlemania 15, which set overall all-time records for attendance, gate and merchandise sales …. Now that Wrestlemania is in the history books, the entire landscape of MLW has changed …. Trump says the big wins at Wrestlemania has left MLW’s top 2 singles titles in question …. He has announcements forthcoming about those titles …. Will Ospreay also stole the show in capturing the Junior Heavyweight title from Adam Brookes, and we have a NEW UWF world champion …. He talks about how Roman Reigns fulfilled his destiny and toppled Andre the Giant in a Last Man Standing Match in one of the most epic main events in Wrestlemania history …. He says Roman Reigns is here tonight and will address the MLW audience ….

* * * * * END PROLOGUE * * * * *

* * * * * SHOW OPENING * * * * *

We are in New Jersey as MLW has come to the campus of Rutgers University at the Jersey Mikes arena and the crowd is standing-room-only ….

MAURO RENALLO and PAT MCAFEE are your announcers, and they welcome the viewing audience and set up the show ….

The Bloodlines music hits to a HUGE reaction!!!!

The new World Heavyweight Champion emerges from the entranceway accompanied by the wiseman, Paul Heyman …. Reigns enters the ring and basks in the reaction, raising both titles high above his head …. He holds his hand out, and Heyman places the microphone in his waiting palm ….

Reigns says that he knows everyone is there to acknowledge him, and don’t worry they will get to that …. But first, he tells Heyman to tell their people that they did last weekend …. Heyman takes the mic ….

HEYMAN: “Ladies &amp; Gentlemen.  My name … is (crowd chants along) Paul … HEYMAN!

Heyman wants to go over the facts, and he touts that Roman Reigns was the one invited to go on the Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and NOT Andre the Giant.  He says it was Roman Reigns that is the reason why Wrestlemania had the single biggest box office receipts in history, and made history for highest total merchandise sales.  Individually, Reigns sold more merchandise than anyone else on the card …. Heyman says it was the highest grossing event in MetLife stadium history because of Reigns, and the largest buy rate on ppv of any Wrestlemania in history because of Reigns.

Heyman calls Reigns the Giant-conquering, Last Man Standing, ‘Reigns-ing, defending, undisputed world champion’ and, because of what Reigns did at Wrestlemania, he is no longer just the Tribal Chief, he is the man that has replaced Reverend Amituana'I Anoa'i, and (sarcastically) Peter … Maivia as the HIGH CHIEF of the Anoa’i family!

Reigns takes the mic back and says the entire UWF his Island of Relevancy now!  The numbers don’t lie.  Reigns is the needle mover, and the reason he moves the needle is because he’s constantly operating at GOD mode!  But, he’s also a man of his word.  He called his shot and he delivered.  He said he was gonna smash Andre the Giant and he smashed him!  Reigns is the Last Man Standing!  And these titles prove he’s already the GREATEST High Chief in the history of his Bloodline!  So …. ACKNOWLEDGE ME!!!!

Major League Wrestling #71 Roman-reigns-raises-2-champions-belt-sf6dned80zqubewu

Reigns says he has had a whirlwind of a week …. all the press junkets, late night talk shows, media appearances …. But this has been different because he hasn’t had his family with him …. He talks about leading up to mania he was a man without a family …. But not anymore … Out come The USOs and they hug Roman and congratulate him ….

Major League Wrestling #71 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB_otH208K2jawUt3FH6ilIfs-16amyAZmsg&amp;usqp=CAU

But there’s one more person …. Reigns says he was in a tough spot and there was one person there to bail him out …. he didn’t NEED his help, but that person was there for him anyway and put himself in the line of fire for his High Chief …. That man is Solo Sikoa ….

SOLO SIKOA’s MUSIC HITS!  Solo enters the ring and stands face to face with Reigns ….

REIGNS: “I want you to know I will never forget what you did for your High Chief.  Because that’s what family does …. “!

SOLO: “But … I didn’t do it for YOU (long pause) …. Or even for THEM (points at the USOs) …. I did it for the ENTIRE Bloodline!  I understand now …. I’m sorry ….”!

REIGNS: “Nah, nah, nah.”!

Reigns cuts Solo off, which surprises everyone …. Reigns and Solo are nose to nose and there is obvious tension due to past events ….

Major League Wrestling #71 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsu_yxCqzswtZgrLGuesorDYKkiWxecAggPQ&amp;usqp=CAU

REIGNS: “I don’t accept your apology!  As the High Chief of this family I hold myself to a very high standard.  It’s greatness and nothing else!  Everything you went through, I did to elevate you.  And you did it in front of the whole world.  But I took it to far.  So no, I don’t accept your apology.  Because I owe YOU an apology!”!

Roman holds out his arms and he and Solo hug.  

REIGNS: “Family isn’t just about blood, it’s about loyalty.  It’s about trust.  I love you Solo, and as a reward for your loyalty, I have something for you.”!

Reigns holds out his hand and Heyman hands him the MLW title!  Reigns gives it to Solo!  Solo looks long and hard at the title ….

REIGNS: “Is there something you want to say?”!

SOLO: “yeah … there is.  I acknowledge you, my HIGH CHIEF.”!

The USOs welcome Solo back and say they always have his back even through the hard he had to go through to get to now ….

REIGNS: “When we came here a year ago, I said I was gonna elevate this family to heights it hasn’t seen.  I was gonna lift this family up and show our greatness.  It’s never been about me, it’s been about US!  About this family being elevated above anything ANYONE else has ever done.  And the way we do it …. is all of us on the same page, together.  Can’t nobody touch us.  Not just in MLW but in the entire UWF!  No one can touch us when we do things MY WAY.  But the Bloodline isn’t ever content, we keep moving forward.  So the next step is this: I want you to bring me the MLW tag team titles.  I want you to go get them for yourselves, because when you get them for yourself you get them for our bloodline!  I want the bloodline to have ALL the gold!  Solo … MLW champion, enforcer of the Bloodline… Jimmy &amp; Jey MLW tag team champion, and UWF world champion for however long I want to be!”!

‘REACH FOR THE SKY BOYS!’

THE BRISCOES ARE HERE!!!!  

Major League Wrestling #71 Briscoes-ROH-Champion.v1

Jay says he heard them talking about gold.  Well, they got some gold right here …. They want it?  All they got to do is man up and Come get it!  Jimmy tells them they’re pretty brave for someone that already got bodied by The Bloodline …. The crowd starts chanting ‘MAN UP’!  Mark says they ain’t got nothing else to do tonight but fight, and Jimmy tells them ‘Welcome to the USO Penitentiary’!!!!

*** IN THE BACK ***

In the back: Trump is watching on the monitor and he’s not happy about Reigns giving Solo the MLW title ….He tells his assistant to make the main event official for tonight, and to bring Roman Reigns to his office ….

Back from break, the announcers confirm the main event for tonight it will be the Briscoes defending the tag team titles against the USOs!!!!  Can the USOs bring all the gold to the Bloodline????!

LA KNIGHT
-vs-
FUEGO DEL SOL

Knight dominates this match, quickly finishing Fuego off with the Natural Selection (snapmare driver) ….</p></center>

*** IN THE BACK ***

Rex Steiner walks into Trumps office …. Rex cuts a promo about putting Kurt Angle on the shelf …. He wants an opponent and wants to be the man to fight Solo Sikoa on FIGHTLAND …. He tells Trump that you don’t keep a genetic freak like him on the sidelines …. Trump says he doesn’t give out rewards for hurting one of his biggest stars …. Steiner wants a match?  That’s fine but Trump will be the one that picks the opponent …. Steiner will find out on FIGHTLAND ….

Up next, we get the arrival of brand new UWF Junior Heavyweight champion Will Ospreay …. Ospreay is such a douche bag heel as he talks about how people hate him because he’s cocky but they can’t say shit because he backs up everything he says …. MLW champion, Openweight champion, and now Junior champ of the WORLD ….

‘Hangman’ Adam Page comes out and sarcastically congratulates Ospreay but reminds him that he pinned him in the 6 man tag team match …. Ospreay says Page wants the Openweight title but he’s not giving it up …. Now LA Knight is back out to interrupt!!!!   Knight says he keeps hearing how the landscape of the UWF has changed, but if the landscape has changed, why does it still look like the same old crap?  Yeah!  Knight says Trump has a megastar like L … A … Knight in his back pocket and he’s showcasing him against someone named FUEGO???  This booking is the farthest thing away from Fuego because Knight is a star ….

Page cuts Knight off, and says he exposed Knight on Knights first night in the company when he slapped him in the face and Knight did nothing …. Knight doesn’t deserve any kind of spotlight …. Knight acts like he is gonna back off, BUT HE SUDDENLY HITS PAGE IN THE HEAD WITH HIS MICROPHONE!!!!  Knight immediately gets in Ospreay’s face, but then the camera zooms in on Page and he has been busted open!!!!  Knight picks up Page and delivers Natural Selection (snapmare driver) …. Page is is laid out and Knight once again locks eyes with Ospreay, and he points at the Openweight title ….

*** PROMO ***

We get some highlights of the Womens action at Wrestlemania, including Trumps announcement that APW and MLW will relaunch the SHINE brand …. The controversial finish to the UWF women’s world title match at Wrestlemania is highlighted in order to promote that UWF world champion Deonna Purazzo will appear on SHINE #1 to address the controversy ….

THE BLOODLINE (Naomi &amp; Tamina)
-vs-
SASHA BANKS &amp; BAYLEY

Lots of bad blood in this match as Sasha and Naomi start it out but Naomi quickly tags in Tamina so she doesn’t have to face Sasha …. Tamina overpowers Banks but she makes a blind tag to Bayley who takes her out with a clothesline and Sasha and Bayley do some double teaming …. Cheap shot from the apron by Naomi allows the Bloodline to take over on Bayley, and the heels get the heat on her for a good part of the match …. Bayley battles back but as she is going to make the tag to Banks, Tamina comes over and knocks Sasha out of the corner!  More double teaming on Bayley, but Banks has had enough and she comes in the ring and runs wild on the Bloodline!  Banks with a back stabber followed by a top rope elbow from Bayley gets a 2 count on Tamina and finally Banks and Naomi are face to face!  They start throwing crazy fists and it’s a hockey fight in the middle of the ring and the ref is quickly losing control …. Tamina is back in and breaks up a Bankrupt attempt with a superkick, but Bayley with a Bayley to Belly on Tamina!  Banks to the top and hits the Meteora on Naomi!  Naomi rolls to the floor and Banks wipes her out with a dive!  From here we get brawling on the floor, and both teams end up being counted out ….</p></center>

POST MATCH: The brawling continues with the two teams, going all the way into the backstage area where MLW personnel try to separate all 4 women …. Nothing is settled here ….

*** IN THE BACK ***

In Trumps office, there is a knock at the door and Paul Heyman comes in …. Trump says he didn’t ask for Heyman, he asked for Roman Reigns and he doesn’t care if Reigns is the world champion or not, his contract is still with MLW.  Heyman says he is his special counsel to the High Chief, so whatever Trump can tell Reigns, he can tell Heyman …. Trump says Reigns doesn’t call the shots around here, and we don’t give away titles in MLW, they are earned in the ring …. Heyman says Solo is more than capable, and was hand-picked by the High Chief …. If Trump doesn’t believe him, then he can test Solo himself …. Trump says fine, and says on FIGHTLAND he will have an opponent for Solo ….

Up next, Johnny Gargano comes out to the ring!  Johnny talks about how quickly things change in this business …. He chronicles his roller coaster relationship with Tomasso Ciampa, as they went from best friends, to bitter enemies and back again …. he would have never thought they would ever be a team, much less a team that would go on to win the UWF world tag team titles and build the MLW tag team division …. But Ciampa is not in MLW anymore because he had to do what was best for his family …. So much of his life has been defined with Ciampa in it, so now Johnny has to figure out who he is …. So he has to figure out who Johnny Wrestling is again!

Powerhouse Hobbs makes his debut and interrupts Gargano …. Hobbs calls himself the ‘Mon-STAR’ and gives the standard promo about being the blue chip athlete that is going to change the landscape of MLW …. Gargano says he has been here from day 1, so if Hobbs wants to get to the top he’s got to go through him ….

POWERHOUSE HOBBS
-vs-
JOHNNY GARGANO

Interesting clash of styles here …. Johnny gets overpowered from the start, and Hobbs tosses him around …. They go to the floor, and Hobbs has Johnny up for a powerslam but he slips off the back and sends Hobbs into the post …. Johnny back in the ring and wipes Hobbs out with a dive …. However, just when Johnny starts to get momentum, Hobbs uses his power to stop it … Hobbs charges but runs into a superkick for 2 …. Hobbs shakes it off and runs in again, but this time Gargano leap frogs him and he crashes shoulder-first into the post!  Gargano rolls him up for a quick 1-2-3!  Gargano gets the win but Hobbs looks like a Monster in defeat ….</p></center>

POST MATCH: Gargano tries to show sportsmanship but Hobbs is obviously frustrated …. Johnny offers a handshake, and Hobbs takes it, BUT THEN PULLS HIM INTO THE BOOK OF HOBBS!  Hobbs stands over Gargano as the segment ends ….

*** IN THE BACK ***

We get an interview with MLW’s newest signing, Roxanne Perez …. Roxanne talks about signing with MLW and says she has worked her entire life for this moment …. She talks about being nervous when Toxic Attraction comes in and interrupts her …. Toxic Attraction play the resident ‘mean girls’ here and Mandy Rose says it’s normal to have butterflies when you stand next to them, because they are THE Attraction here …. Rose tells Roxanne to never set her bar too high because she’ll never get there …. Gigi Dolin speaks up and says shs senses some attitude from Roxanne, so she asks Mandy to be the member of Toxic Attraction that Roxanne faces tonight …. Mandy tells her to go for it …. Toxic Attraction walks off and leaves Roxanne standing there looking more nervous than before ….

GIGI DOLIN
-vs-
ROXANNE PEREZ

The announcers talk about how all of these women are going to be a part of the APW/MLW relaunch of SHINE Wrestling …. The announce team put over how natural Roxanne looks in the ring and she is only 21 years old …. Some women with a lot more experience stumble around in the ring, but Perez is very smooth in her motions and makes it look easy.  

Dolin dominates early with a knee to the ribs followed by chops …. Perez fires back with chops of her own and gets a 2 count off a rollup …. Both women exchanged pin attempts with each woman getting multiple two counts …. Perez with two armdrags but Dolin avoids a third one with a kick to the ribs …. Dolin is too cocky and this causes her to miss a charge in the corner …. Perez rocks her with a superkick, then scores with the Pop-Rox (Code Red) out of nowhere for the win! ….
</p></center>

POST MATCH: Roxanne is elated but doesn’t have long to celebrate as Jacey Jayne hits the ring and drills her with a forearm …. Dolin and Jayne hold Roxanne as Rose slaps her in the face, then Jayne &amp; Dolin hit Toxic Shock and lay Roxanne out ….

*** IN THE BACK ***

‘Hangman’ Adam Page is shown stomping through the back, his head bandaged from
LA Knights earlier attack …. Page is looking for Knight and he finds him in catering and attacks him!  Page tosses Knight across the table of food and they brawl but are separated by backstage personnel …. Page challenges Knight to a match on FIGHTLAND ….

MLW Tag Team Title Match;
(Champions) THE BRISCOES (Jay &amp; Mark)
-vs-
THE USOS (Jimmy &amp; Jey)

Jay throws his jacket in Jimmys face and attacks before the bell …. The Briscoes run wild with double teams, then double team Jey on the floor …. Jimmy cuts off Mark with a superkick and then the USOs take over making quick tags and double teams …. They isolate Mark in their corner, but he battles back and gets the hot tag to Jay, who clears the ring …. Redneck boogie is broken up by a superkick from Jimmy, then a double superkick takes out Mark …. Jay battles both of them but runs into a Samoan drop …. The  corner hip attacks follows for a 2, then Jey goes up top and hits the splash!  1 … 2 … Mark is back in to break it up!  Jey takes out Jay with an enziguri, but gets hit with Redneck Kung Fu!  He goes up top …. FROGGY BOW connects!  Jimmy in and gets hit with Redneck Boogie!  2 count!!!!  Jay follows with rights, they trade and Jimmy tags in and double superkicks follow for 2!  They toss him off the ropes and hit the 1-D!  1 … 2 … the ref is pulled out at the last second by …. LUCHASAURUS!!!  The ref calls for the bell!!!!</p></center>

POST MATCH: The USOs stare down Luchasaurus, and they don’t see Jungle Boy slide in the ring behind them with a chair!  Chairshot to Jey!  Jimmy turns around and gets hit in the gut with the chair, then smashed across the back!  Luchasaurus is in and goozles both men …. Dual chokeslam!  Jungle Boy &amp; Luchasaurus stand tall as the show closes ….

Major League Wrestling #71 12032e039329c655c35577a5fcd79317fca9aa84
Back to top Go down

Major League Wrestling #71
Page 1 of 1