FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Progress Wrestling #39

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

Progress Wrestling #39 Empty
PostSubject: Progress Wrestling #39   Progress Wrestling #39 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 2:55 pm

Progress Wrestling #39 WVxiuT8

The show opens up and we see Sting making his way to the ring, where he takes the housemic......

Progress Wrestling #39 1fVtjkt

Sting: "I'm not going to come out here and waste everyone's time! Let's get right to it...... I want Samoa Joe in this ring tonight! And while your at it..... bring that Progress Heavyweight title with you!"              

After a few moments,  out comes the Progress champion.......

Progress Wrestling #39 QNZK6Js

Samoa Joe: "You want me in that ring? What coincidence! Knowing that just a few days ago I was in a war like no other, against Andre the Giant, in Mexico! I'm beat up. I'm tired! And obviously not at 100% so of course you want a shot at me tonight. But let's not get these people's hopes up..... the answer is...... NO!"                  

Sting marches around the ring not liking the answer he just got, then he jumps out of the ring and makes his way towards Joe, who just simply turns around into the backstage area.

Joey Styles: "There goes the Stinger, hunting down Samoa Joe! I'm not sure there's enough security in this building if he does find him! Hello wrestling fans..... Joey Styles here! And do we have a great show lined up for you. The world tv champion, Rowdy Roddy Piper is here with a special edition of Pipers Pit. After last week's brutal beatdown, the team of Shinsuke Nakumura and Kenosuke Takeshita will face the Hart Foundation in our Main Event! But right now, we open things up with "The Swiss Superman" Claudio Castagnoli!"            

Claudio Castagnoli vs Rugido                    

Match starts off with a lock up then they take turns locking one another in submission holds and pinning each other before Rugido hits a hurricanrana and follows it up with a tope suicida to Castagnoli.

He ascends to the top rope and hits a crossbody but Castagnoli responds with a clothesline and fires off stomps on Rugido.
Castagnoli dumps Rugido out of the ring and sends him crashing into the barricade.

They get back in the ring and Castagnoli catapults Rugido into the bottom rope.

Rugido hits a pair of hurricanranas and a dropkick to Castagnoli that sends him crashing to the outside.He hits a springboard moonsault then dumps him back inside the ring and rolls him up.

Castagnoli kicks out and Rugido hits a boot to his midsection then Castagnoli whips him into the corner and connects with an uppercut but Rugido hits a clothesline in the corner and follows it up with a belly 2 belly suplex. He then lands a headbutt and a pair of kicks on Castagnoli’s midsection before delivering a powerslam and an arm drag.

Castagnoli then hits The Swing and goes for a pin but Rugido kicks out. He rains down Hammer & Anvil elbows on Rugido then follows it up with Neutralizer for the win

Progress Wrestling #39 0LeuYoR

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

We come back from.break and see a video with Pat McAfee doing voiceover, featuring The Rose Bowl in Pasedena,  CA!

Progress Wrestling #39 HWAvyE5  

Pat Mcafee: "It started almost one year ago..... the creation of Progress Wrestling! And since that time we have seen the likes of Sting, Seth Rollins, Walter, The G-Club, and AJ Styles grace the presence of the Progress ring! And now we get ready to celebrate our 1 year anniversary in Pasedena,  California on July 4th...... for the Great American Bash!"              

Progress Wrestling #39 XgEph9f

Match Two: Cody Rhodes vs Ethan Page                    

Rhodes powerslammed Page to start the match.  Rhodes follows up with a dropkick Page. On the apron, Rhodes attempted a CrossRhodes, but Page countered and hit a shoulder tackle from the apron. Page  threw Rhodes into the ring post. Rhodes and Page fought on the outside for a short while before returning to the ring.

Rhodes chop blocked Page and struck him with leg strikes. Rhodes locked in his death lock submission hold that was eventually broken. Rhodes face planted Page in the middle of the ring.  Page countered Rhodes with a suplex. Page continued his momentum by planting Rhodes with a DDT.

Page powerslammed Cody from the top rope. Cody came back with a cutter from the ropes after dodging Page’s maneuver. Page looked for the Ego’s Edge, but Cody countered with two CrossRhodes before ending Page’s night with a Tiger Driver 98 that led to the pin. After his win, Cody takes the housemic......

Progress Wrestling #39 97NNcAj

Cody Rhodes: "Sooooo..... Progress..... what do you want to talk about?  We could talk about the one Year Anniversary coming up for Progress. We could talk about The Great American Bash Tour. We could talk about......."                

Cody is interrupted by a man making his way to the ring. Its......

Progress Wrestling #39 YTeOcOC

ILJA DRAGUNOV!!!

Ilja Dragunov: "Did you ever stop and think that maybe you do too much talking? If you want to talk about something,  let's talk about the fact that if Nikita Koloff would have called me..... The Russians woukd have killed The G-Club in Mexico! And that's exactly why I'm here! There's too many guys talking here..... and none if them are talking about Ilja Dragunov. Instead it's guts like you......wanting to refer to themselves as "American Nightmares!" Well Cody, I have news for you...... your Nightmare begins right now!"          

Dragunov blindsides Cody with a huge punch to the face! Then he grabs Cody and hits a gnarly expolder suplex. Dragunov keeps the onslaught going with an H-Bomb. Then Dragunov climbs the turnbuckles and leaps off with The Burning Hammer! (Slingblade off the top rope) Cody lays motionless on the mat as we see Codys wife, Brandy running to the ring. Brandy kneels over Cody, talking in his ear. Dragunov grabs Brandy by the hair and lifts her up as she squeals out in horror. Dragunov looks out to the crowd then nails Brandy with a lariat!!

Dragunov stands over Cody and Brandy as EMT's rush to their aide.  

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Progress Wrestling #39 OoVsFSh

Joey Styles: "Fans.... welcome back. As you can see, EMT's are doing their best, working on Cody Rhodes and perhaps more important,  his wife Brandy. The Rhodes family has been ambushed in one of the sickest displays I have ever witnessed. Ilja Dragunov nearly took Brandy's head off with that Lariat. Just sickening! We are going to take another break while the EMT and paramedics get Cody and Brandy out of the ring and hopefully to a nearby hospital. Please..... keep the Rhodes family in your thoughts and prayers!"                  

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match Three: Booker T vs Lance Storm                

Storm takes him down in a hurry and it’s off to an early Sharpshooter.  Back up and Booker scores with some forearms and the side kick. The Spinarooni is broken up with a superkick for a very close two but the ax kick gives Booker the fast pin. Booker grabs the housemic.....

Progress Wrestling #39 GLSor2Z

Booker T: "Swerve Strickland..... listen up sucka! You out here trying to play that black card. Calling yourself the victim. Calling me an Uncle Tom. Hear me out dawg..... this ain't no black thing..... this is an all about me kickin your ass thing! Now can you dig that...... SUCKKKKKAAA!"                

The cameras pan backstage where we see Madusa with the NWA World champion..... Lex Luger......

Progress Wrestling #39 N5awcRn

Madusa: "Champ..... I think there's something you need to see!"                

Madusa plays a clip on the TV of the recent interview with Kerry Von Erich......

Kerry Von Erich: Now you Luger ? There have been great champions here in the NWA . The Undertaker , Randy Savage and Seth Rollins . None of them , asked for help on a match . Yet , you seem to have an army at your disposal all the time . If you want to be considered great , then show us greatness . Leave your friends in the locker room . Let’s see you be the guy I know you can be . You and me one on one . Do you got the guts to face me like a real man or are you going to continue tarnishing the NWA World Heavyweight title’s legacy?

Progress Wrestling #39 0huVPMf

Lex Luger: "I know those Vin Erich are stupid, but I didn't know it was this bad.  You like to make drop the likes of Savage, Seth, and Undertaker. All names that I have successfully defended this title against. So you fit perfectly in that crowd, because I have soundly defeated you as well. As far as the company I keep...... you wouldn't understand.  Hell, you own family won't even associate with you. That speaks volumes!  

Then you say for me to show you my greatness? No problem! Take a good, hard look at this NWA World title! What more do you need? Just like the Nikita Koloffs and Andre the Giants of this world...... stop asking yourself why I hold the richest prize in the sport today in this NWA World title....... and start asking why you dont!"  

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Progress Wrestling #39 Hs6PEpr

Roddy Piper: "So this is Progress Wrestling? When Pat McAfee called me and told me he wanted to have a special Pipers Pit here tonight, the first thing that came across my mind was I'm finally gonna come face to face with that big mouth, David Schultz! But then I gets here.... and find out it's not Schultz I get to have on the Pit. It's this man..... The Midnight Rider!"              

Progress Wrestling #39 GseDvlQ

The Rider makes his way to the ring and has a seat inside the Pit!

Roddy Piper: "Welcome to my Pit, Mr. Rider! They tells me that you and I have a common enemy in David Schultz! They also tell me that your here to avenge your friend, Hangman Page. They tells me alot of stuff. I say let's take it from the horses mouth..... and why don't you tell us?"                

Midnight Rider: "It's true what you say! I'm no friend to David Schultz! He cost my good friend..... one of my only friends..... his place here in Progress Wrestling! He has ran roughshod over everyone here. He must be stopped. And I plan on doing......"              

Before Rider can finish, Schultz barges out of the dressing room area and into the ring.....

David Schultz: "NOW hold on a damned minute! Piper.... we all know your a lunatic. And soon enough, you and me are gonna have our fight. But even as crazy as you are..... you can look at this man and know that's fambed well Hangman Page under that mask! Hell, I will prove it right now!"                

Schultz goes after the Rider and fistacuffs fly as the two men go toe to toe. Piper throws the chair out of the way and reaches into his kilt..... and pulls out a chain! Piper wraps the chain around his hand then spins Schultz around..... AND NAILS SCHULTZ WITH THE CHAIN!

Piper and Rider have a momentarily stare before Piper smirks at Schultz on the mat and leaves the ring!

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

We come back from break and see a pissed off Schultz storming into Pat McAfee office......

David Schultz: "MCAFEE.... YOU LISTEN AND LUSTEN TO ME GOOD! I WANT SOMETHING DINE ABOUT HANGMAN PAGE! I SHOULD BE KICKING BAGPIPES ASS AND WINNING THAT TV TITLE! HOW CAN I FOCUS ON THAT WITH PAGE AROUND?"                  

Pat McAfee: "Well to be quite honest..... I have no proof that is Hangman under that mask! You have any evidence? Because I don't! What do you want me to do?"                  

David Schultz: "YOUR A DAMNED FOOL! I DONT WANT YOU TO DO NOTHING! I WILL DO IT MYSELF! CAMERA MAN....... LOOK AT ME!

This goes out to any wrestler out there in tv land watching right now. I have $25,000!!! You want it??? All you gotta do is bring me the mask of The Midnight Rider! I'm putting the bounty on his head! Now..... who wants the money?"                    

Main Event: Shinsuke Nakamura  & Kenosuke Takeshita vs The Hart Foundation w/Owen Hart          

Bret and Takeshita start things off with a fast-paced reversal sequence that ends in a stalemate, earning applause from the crowd. The Japanese duo briefly double-team Bret but Neidhart runs in with a double clothesline. Nakamura and Neidhart are in now as Nakamura works the arm as we see Shawn Michaels and The Kliq watching on from the stage area eating popcorn.

Takeshita tags and gets knocked outside but returns as The Japanese neutralize Neidhart in the corner. Bret tags in and catches Nakamura with an inverted atomic drop before tagging out. The Hart Foundation cut off the ring as Nakamura is in trouble. Neidhart works a bearhug then tosses Nakamura outside. The crowd gets behind Nakamura, who flips out of a side slam and hits a slam of his own as both men are down. Bret tags out as Neidhart beats on Nakamura before grabbing a chinlock. Bret is back in and drops an elbow before hammering away in the corner. Nakamura reverses an Irish whip as Bret bounces off of the turnbuckles. Bret is able to get up first and tag out but Nakamura rolls away from a slingshot splash as both men are down. Bret tags back in as Nakamura takes him over with a sunset flip for two. Nakamura gets dumped outside where Neidhart rams him into the apron. Nakamura eats boot on a corner charge but avoids a flying elbow drop then finally tags out. The cametas ouck ip Owen jawjacking with HBK on the stage. Takeshita runs wild until he misses a corner splash and bounces out to the floor. Takeshita comes back in and soon afterwards tags out as Nakamura gets two off of a crossbody. Bret tags in then Nakamura hits him with a crossbody but Bret rolls through and gets the win. After the match Owen gets in the mic and challenges The Kliq to get in the ring. HBK and his boys oblige and a pier mixer breaks out as show fades to black.

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #39   Progress Wrestling #39 EmptyWed May 08, 2024 6:49 pm

I can’t blame Joe , but sooner or later , Sting is gonna be a problem .

Rose Bowl is an awesome place to hold your Bash show .

Dragonov went to far imo .

Glad I read this before I wrote my Midsouth show . Kerry will be interview time to answer Luger .

Is Page going heel with Piper ? Seems awfully heelish . Did we just see a double turn ?

Great way to end with that brawl . I like it !!!

Awesome stuff my friend

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #39   Progress Wrestling #39 EmptyThu May 09, 2024 9:38 pm

Sting tryna be sneaky on a battered joe

claudio looking good

great venue for your gab show

good win for cody

sorry, but i have no idea who this dude is lol

well whoever tf he is, he just made a big impression wtf brandy too wow

imprressive win for booker

luger with a kick ass promo

HOT ROD...EVERYBODY knows shultz is all talk he doesnt want any part of you!!

SHUKTZ ACTUALLY HAS A PAIR !!

P[IPER always has the upperhand here !

great segment

oh shit... now we got a bounty put on the rider! fukin nice!

j am so digging the hf/kliq stuff here so much u can do with it!

GREAT SHOW

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #39   Progress Wrestling #39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Progress Wrestling #39
Page 1 of 1