FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Progress Wrestling #35

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

Progress Wrestling #35 Empty
PostSubject: Progress Wrestling #35   Progress Wrestling #35 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2024 3:08 pm

Progress Wrestling #35 Xtmw414

Progress Wrestling #35 Em5U5pi

Renee Young: "Ladies and Gentlemen...... help me welcome to the ring at this time..... The Gentleman's Club and the NEW NWA WORLD CHAMPION...... THE TOTAL PACKAGE....... LEX LUGER!"            

Progress Wrestling #35 Ol65b1m

Renee Young: "Lex, let me be one of the first to congratulate you on your win."              

Madusa: "Hold up! Is that how you talk to the most powerful man in all of pro wrestling? By calling him by his first name? It's Mr. Luger to you!"      

Renee Young: "Very well then...... Mr. Luger, let me be......"                

Madusa: "NO, no.... you had your chance! Nobody is here to listen to you anyway! You may leave now! Champ..... your people await you."                  

Lex Luger: "Don't be too hard on her...... it must be hard sitting out here this close to greatness and The Gentleman's Club! I mean look at the fat guy in the front row feeding his mouth while his wife sits next to him ready to fantasize about me later while he pretends to be me. Speaking of pretenders...... I've only been the NWA World champion A week now, and the pretenders are are coming from all over. I heard The Rock running his mouth. Your going to get your chance at Wrestlemania, where I plan on embarrassing you and exposing you for the fraud you are. Then the buzz is all over the internet as the NWA goes into Moscow, Russia. Hostile ground. Where yours truly has a date with Nikita Koloff.  Can you imagine the pressure? The NWA World champion,  Lex Luger,  going into combat against an entire country? Now imagine how you will feel when I defeat you against all odds! Hell, there even talking about the possibilities of Andre The Giant coming after me. Can you imagine him screaming I Quit once I put him in the Torture Rack? It's a new era in the NWA and I'm the man who......"            

Progress Wrestling #35 SZqvpSm

Sting: "NOW hold on a minute Luger! I hear you out here name dropping guys like The Rock.... Nikita..... and even Andre. And all those guys have earned their chance. But I have to admit..... I'm a little bummed out. I mean, my feelings are hurt! Did you forget about your old pal, The Stinger? Because I certainly haven't forgotten about what you did to me! See, I sat at home the past few weeks with eager anticipation. Waiting to see if you could be a man in your own when you faced Seth Rollins. And once again, your true colors came out! Just like I knew they would. And now..... now I'm here for redemption! Not only do I want that your ass..... I want that NWA World title too!"              

Madusa: "Well isn't this just typical  
Sting? Every time that Lex has ever gotten ahead of you, you go out if your way to take the spotlight from him. But now he has me..... and I'm not going to allow that any more! So if it's a world title shot that you want..... the answer is no!"                

Progress Wrestling #35 OoDVmyB

Pat McAfee: "NOW hold on Madusa! While you may run things for the G-Club, I'm still the General Manager here in Progress! And your still new here, so you may be unfamiliar with how I do things. See, I'm all about giving the people what they want. And I'm going to do my buddies over at New Japan a real solid here. See, this weekend they have The Windy City Riot in Chicago. And it just so happens that Lex Luger will be defending the NWA World titke at that event. Against....... STING!!!!!"      

The crowd goes crazy at McAfee announcement as Madusa and The G-Club are pissed in the ring.

*** COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match One: The Road Warriors vs Jack Victory & John Tatum                

Iron Man blares over the pa system and the Warriors blitz the ring and start laying waste to their opponents. Hawk takes Tatum in a suplex to hand him to a second-rope waiting Animal who crushes the dude with a powerslam.

Animal hoisting Victory into a chicken fight position so Hawk could fly off the top with a vicious clothesline. BOOM, dude is dead, Warriors win in less than a minute!!!

Progress Wrestling #35 YS0cyPI  

Joey Styles: "Impressive victory for The Road Warriors there as they will now move on to this weekend to try to capture the NJPW Tag titles..... in their hometown of Chicago! How can you bet against them? Fans, we have a great show lined up tonight. Just days ago Rick Steiner suffered a severe laceration in a match against the Sheepherders and is not able to compete here tonight. However, his Brothet Scott will be in our main event, facing Kurt Angle! How about that for a purists stand point? And then......."            

Progress Wrestling #35 0USawO3

David Schultz: "Ain't nobody cares about how many stitches Rick Steiner got or who the Road Warriors are rasslin' next! You know damned well what the people are talking about! And that's me running that two bit, fairy cowboy, Hangman Page outta here! Why didn't you bring that up boy?"          

Joey Styles: "Well since you brought it up.... yes, Hangman Page lost the match to you, and now mist leave Progress for 120 days! But the bigger question is..... what's next for David Schultz now?"              

David Schultz: "I ain't ever been one to worry about wins or losses. But I'm also not stupid enough to know that those pretty little title belts put the money in your wallet. Now that being said, there's an old pal of mine running around the NWA wearing a belt that says he's the best rassler on television! Can you imagine a 225lb man wearing a dress claiming to ne the best rassler on TV? I remember when Ole bag pipes, use to wanna run around with me, so I let him carry my bags just to shut him up. He keeps running off at the mouth the way he has been lately,  I may have to pay him a visit and shit his mouth for him again!"              

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match Two: PAC vs Shota Umino                    

Pac and Umino traded shots with shoulder tackles. Pac then dropped Umino with the scoop slam. Umino caught Pac and landed a diving uppercut. The two then fought on the outside with Umino throwing Pac into the barricade. Back in the ring, Umino used the ropes for a diving DDT that resulted in a two count.

Later, Umino hit a missile dropkick and almost got the victory. Eventually, Pac did the same maneuver to Umino. Pac and Umino traded blows with each other until Umino hit an enzuigiri. Umino dropped Pac with a reverse DDT and nearly got the pin. Pac made Umino drop to his knees and tapped him out. As the replay is being shown, PAC takes the housemic......

PAC: "Considering that I'm so often forgotten about in this territory,  let me re-introduce myself! My name is "The Bastard!" The people named me that because I am a bastard! But in addition to that I am an exceptional world class wrestler! And this is a global.invitation..... any wrestler who wants to dare prove me wrong. You want some..... I will give it to ya!"            

The crowd pops as Claudio Castagnoli makes his way out to the stage and him and PAC glare at one another!

Progress Wrestling #35 Afu0zjI

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Eddie Guerrero vs Juventud Guerera                

Tilt-a-whirl backbreaker by Guerrero had Eddie fired up enough to go for the attack again. Juventud countered with a face buster. Hurricarana by Juvi sent Eddie fleeing to the floor. Guerrera didn’t follow, giving Eddie the chance to regroup and plan. Slipping behind the referee, Eddie dropkicked an unsuspecting Juventud before tossing Guerrera to the floor. Juvi’s back met the steel guardrails, setting up Eddie’s abdominal stretches and body slams when the action returned inside.

Eddie made a big mistake in letting Juventud rise and get his feet moving. Sunset bomb by Juvi stunned Eddie, but didn’t knock him out for the three count. Guerrero quickly grabbed the long hair of Juvi, yanking him into a brain buster. Sleeper attempt by Eddie resulted in him being belly to back suplexed. Once again, Guerrero kicked out before the three count, taking Juvi down as both men got to their feet. A second clothesline attempt after the first one dropped Juventud gave Guerrera a chance to slip underneath the incoming arm and hurricarana Eddie. Missile dropkick from Juventud sent Guerrero to the floor for a suicide plancha!

Guerrero was out of it as Juventud motioned for the Juvi Driver. At the last second, Eddie wiggled his way free, using a modified airplane spin into the Gory Special to put Guerrera in position for his patented Frog Splash to get the win. As the replay is shown Eddie takes the housemic.....

Progress Wrestling #35 WiqAwJ8

Eddie Guerrero: "VIVA LA RAZA!!! Look at what Latino Heat won, esse! Your looking at the new Progress Atlas champion! And I know I have some pretty big boots to fill from the former champion, Shinsuke Nakumura,  who wore this title for 8 months homes! But that's just what im.gonna do. I will defend this totke every week if I have to, against all comers. And you already know I will do whatever it takes to keep it. Because..... I lie..... I cheat...... I steal!!!"          

This brings out.......

Progress Wrestling #35 1u7tI2z

Owen Hart: "ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! What kind of place is this anyway? It's bad enough that The Hart Foundation was screwed out if the Progress tag team titles, bit now you people condone a champion that admits that he lies..... cheats......and steals? Typical Americans! The great people of Canada woukd never stoop to such lows! Eddie Guerrero...... your a disgrace! And sooner or later, I'm taking that title, and bringing it the respect it deserves!"          

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Main Event: Scott Steiner vs Kurt Angle              

Angle with his usual stalling to evade Steiner, but Scott hits him with a tilt a whirl slam for two and Angle bails to think it over. Back in the ring, Angle hits him with chops, but Scott puts him down with armdrags. Angle tries a hammerlock and Scott reverses that on him and Kurt bails to the floor again. Back in, Scott hits him with a clothesline and Angle heads out to the ramp. Back in, Scott slugs away in the corner, but Angle takes him down with an atomic drop. Angle blocks a blind charge and gets two in the corner, but Rick stooges Angle to the ref to break up the pin. Scott making a comeback with a drop toehold and a figure-four. Angle makes the ropes and comes back with a bodypress, which puts both guys on the floor. Angle with a kneebreaker on the floor.

Back in the ring, Kurt goes to work on the knee. Angle with the figure-four and uses the ropes. Scott makes the ropes, so Angle drops him with a back suplex and applies the ankle lock in the middle of the ring. Scott powers out of that and sends Angle to the floor. Back in the ring, Scott puts him on the floor with a clothesline over the top.  Back in, Angle drops a knee on him for two and they do the reversal stuff. Angle bails and tries to run out the clock, but Rick throws him back in and Scott hits a Steinerline and slugs away in the corner. Angle with a Corner Flip and he comes off the top, with a cross body and Angle puts his feet on the ropes for added leverage as the ref counts three. Angle celebrates his victory as show fades to black.

Progress Wrestling #35 WM2yX4l

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #35   Progress Wrestling #35 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2024 9:50 pm

Stinger might be biting off more than he can chew . Don’t matter who wins because at Wrestlemania they will smell what the Rock is cookin !

Man I’m so buying into Schultz !

Are PAC and Claudio friends or enemies ?

Owen sounds a bit jealous .

Hell of a main event .

Killer show .
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #35   Progress Wrestling #35 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2024 5:14 pm

luger promo was fukin great!

sting still crying about lex hurting his feelings lol

but it worked! gonna be time for sting to put up or shut up

"boom, dude is dead" lol great line!

RWs looking dominant here

luv what u e doing with shuktz great promo and hell yeah... him and PIPER would be great!! im sure the world tv champ is gonna have something to say about his ol buddy's call out

pac has been on a great roll these past months

oh fuck!! claudio answers that challenge

big win for eddie g and he is gonna be a beast now that he has that title

oh shit ...OWEN!!

SEEMS LIKE ANGLE HAS THE STEINERS NUMBER

GREAT MAIN EVENT!

great show!!

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #35   Progress Wrestling #35 Empty