FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Progress Wrestling # 25

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

Progress Wrestling # 25 Empty
PostSubject: Progress Wrestling # 25   Progress Wrestling # 25 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2024 1:39 pm

The show goes live and the cameras pan around the sold out arena

Progress Wrestling # 25 Gm1c0YQ

Progress Wrestling # 25 I6i3AZg

Renee Young: "Ladies and Gentlemen...... Happy New Year and welcome to Progress Wrestling!!! At this time, I would like to introduce to you the #1 draft pick in the NWA Draft! And your newest member to the Progress Wrestling roster!!!"              

The fans erupt as "The Heartbreak Kid " Shawn Michaels makes his way to the ring!

Joey Styles: "Fans, your eyes are not deceiving you...... that is NOT the #1 draft pick for Progress Wrestling! That pick was "Ravishing" Rick Rude! However, this is "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels! And apparently he has something on his mind!"            

Progress Wrestling # 25 V1KdnIW

HBK: "Whats the matter Renee..... expecting someone else to come out here? I know, I know..... I wasn't officially the #1 draft pick for Progress Wrestling! But that's on that nimrod, Pat McAfee! Who had the audacity to wait and pick up "The Showstopper" in the 6th round! Lemme tell you something..... HBK has never been 6th in anything he has done! And that will be no different here in Progress Wrestling. So to anyone already on the roster, or anyone who got drafted to be here.... the pecking order starts and ends with yours truly! You want to make a name for yourself here? Try me on for size..... I will make you famous!"         

Just as HBK says that, someone enters the ring and spins him around right into a........  RKO!!! ITS RANDY ORTON!!!  

Progress Wrestling # 25 LueG2ug

Orton nailed HBK with the RKO then slithered across the ring stalking HBK with a sadistic smile on his face.  

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match One: Hangman Page vs Wheeler Yuta    

Yuta hit a running dropkick right after the bell rang. Yuta tied up Hangman’s legs in a submission leading to Page reaching for the rope to force a break. Page ran over Yuta with a running forearm to the head. Page knocked Yuta down with a sliding lariat for two.  Yuta did a necksnap against the top rope, but Page caught him and hit a fallaway slam. Page hit a lariat on the apron followed by a slingshot cross body block onto Yuta on the floor. Yuta came back with a suicide dive onto Page on the floor. When they went back into the ring, Page to the floor again and he caught a diving Yuta leading to a Powerbomb on the apron. Page hit a Ligerbomb for a two count.

Page ran into a boot from Yuta, who followed with a missile dropkick off the ropes. Yuta hit a running knee in the corner followed by another kick off the ropes. Yuta hit a running bulldog for a two count. Yuta to the ropes, Page headbutted him a few times and Page hit an Avalanche Death Valley Driver for a two count. Page with two straight German Suplexes. Yuta came back with three straight German Suplexes, Page to the ropes and Page hit a back elbow to block another suplex. Page to the apron, Yuta hit him with elbow strikes, Page with headbutts while on the apron and Yuta gave Page a German Suplex on the apron. Yuta gave Page a German Suplex on the floor. Yuta jumped off the top with a cross body block onto Page. Back in the ring, Yuta jumped off the top with a splash, but Page got the knees up. Page hit a running clothesline. Page to the apron, he went for Buckshot Lariat, but Yuta countered it with a slam. Yuta went up top and hit a top rope splash for two. Yuta with elbows to the head, Page avoided a boot and hit a rolling elbow. Yuta went back in the ring and Page hit a Buckshot Lariat for the win. As the replay is shown, Hangman takes the housemic......

Progress Wrestling # 25 WrvLP7k

Hangman Page: "The year 2023 was a roller coaster of a ride for me!  I made it to the semi-finals of BOLA and was that close to becoming the Progress Heavyweight champion. And while I climbed inside this squared circle and kept getting victory after victory..... I heard all the talk from the critics..... saying Hangman doesn't have what it takes...... Hangman is a black hole of charisma....... Hangman is irrelevant! And now here we are in 2024! And you can damn well bet that I'm going to make them all eat their words. It's time to do some Cowboy Shit and rise up to the......."          

Page is attacked from behind! It's Dr. D..... David Schultz!

Progress Wrestling # 25 4oUogpI

Schultz is just mauling away at Hangman! Schultz hits a swinging neckbreaker on Page then Schultz rolls out if the ring and grabs a steel chair. He slides it in the ring and rolls back in. Schultz takes the chair and waits on Hangman to rise up then he nails Hangman in the head. Page falls to the mat and is busted open. Schultz kneels over Page and rains down punches until security comes to break it up.  

Progress Wrestling # 25 N9g7I9F

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match Two: Scotty Riggs vs Lex Luger                  

Luger easily overpowers him to start and Riggs gets some dropkicks to send Luger down and to the floor to scream a bit. Styles talk about Sting and Luger and their odds relationship. Luger goes off on Riggs but runs into a boot in the corner. After a small package gets two, a powerslam sets up the Torture Rack to end it, but Luger doesn't release the hold. The fans buzz as a man runs through the crowd and over the barricade. Its Kerry Von Erich!  But once again, security stops Kerry from entering the ring. Kerry fights with security, trying to get to Luger until Sting comes out. Sting says something in Kerry's ear and Von Erich eases up as security takes him away.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Renee Young: "Welcome back fans, I'm going to try and get a word with Sting here....... Sting! Sting, if I can have a minute, this Saturday night you will face Okada in the opening round of the NJPW Heavyweight title tournament.  But , what we are all wondering right now, is what did you just say to Kerry Von Erich? And did it have anything to do with Lex Luger?"          

Progress Wrestling # 25 ElNccei

Sting: "Facing Okada will be an honor! The man is a legend in Japan and I'm looking forward to squaring off with him. As far as......"                

Lex Luger storms into the interview area.

Progress Wrestling # 25 X4NIp3J

Lex Luger: "HEY! YOU MIND TELLING ME WHAT THE HELL THAT WAS ALL ABOUT OUT THERE? You know the Von Erichs are as looney as they come! What did you say to him?"                    

Before Sting can answer.......

Progress Wrestling # 25 DWDn9ft

Scott Steiner: "Whats the deal with you two guys? Me and Rick have traveled up and down the highways with you guys..... spent hours in the gym together! You guys ha e your own secret pact these days or what?"      

Sting: "Rick!! Scotty! Great to see you guys! What are you doing here?"                  

Scott Steiner: "McAfee signed us to contract but that still doesn't answer my question! What's up with you guys?"            

Lex Luger: "You know what Scotty..... why don't you just mind your own  business?"                

Rick Steiner: :HEY! NOBODY TALKS TO MY BROTHER THAT WAY!"                  

Rick pushes Luger back! Sting immediately jumps between Rick and Luger so no blows can be thrown.

Pat McAfee "Rick..... Scotty..... welcome to Progress! I see it didn't take you guys long to get into the thick of things here. So this is what I'm thinking...... I heard alot of questions, but not many answers. Seems to me that tempers are flaring here. So next week Rick and Scott will have their first match here in Progress! Against you two..... Sting & Luger!"                  

Renee Young: "Pat that's one heck of a match for next week. And after the series of events that's happened tonight, is it safe to say there's more new faces coming to Progress?"                

Pat Mcafee: "I'm glad you asked Renee! We added six new names to the roster through the draft. And as you see with the Steiners being here tonight, I can finally say that yes, I spent most of the Holidays locking in and signing new contracts. And it won't be......."                  

Progress Wrestling # 25 4xClfN9

Swerve Strickland: "So let me get this straight! You spent the entire holidays signing new contracts? Paying out that money? And not one time did you call my phone? Me? The man who is responsible for Progress Wrestling even being in business right now? Explain yourself!"                

Pat McAfee: "Listen Swerve, it's not......"                          

Swerve Strickland: "NO! You listen! You have wasted enough of my time already! It's time for me to get serious!"                  

Pat McAfee: "Fine! You want to get serious! Let's get serious! You want a contract to Progress Wrestling? I know a man who is pretty serious about getting you in the ring. So you be here next week. And your going to face Shelton Benjamin! If you win that match, you will get your contract!"          

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match Three: Cody Rhodes vs Ethan Page                        

After a lockup Rhodes powerslammed Page to start the match. Rhodes dropkick Page. On the apron, Rhodes attempted a CrossRhodes  but Page countered and hit a shoulder tackle from the apron. Page  threw Rhodes into the ring post. Rhodes and Page fought on the outside for a short while before returning to the ring.

Rhodes chop blocked Page and struck him with leg strikes. Rhodes locked in his death lock submission hold that was eventually broken. Rhodes face planted Page in the middle of the ring. Page countered Rhodes with a suplex. Page continued his momentum by planting Rhodes with a DDT.

Cody hit CrossRhodes the first time, but Page kicked out at two. Page powerslammed Cody from the top rope. Cody came back with a cutter from the ropes after dodging Page’s maneuver. Page looked for the Ego’s Edge, but Cody countered with two CrossRhodes before ending Page’s night with a Tiger Driver 98 that led to the pin. As the replay is shown Cody takes the housemic......

Progress Wrestling # 25 TcEYFWq

Cody Rhodes: "So......  what do you guys want to talk about? We could talk about how 2023 didn't quote end the way I wanted it to. Right as I set myself up for a possible totke shot against Walter for the National title, he lost it at Starrcade.  So it takes me back to square one. And that's fine! This is pro wrestling and it can change on a dime! But I'm a Rhodes! And we are used to overcoming the odds! And I promise you that in 2024, "The American Nightmare " is going to......."          

The fans erupt as Kurt Angle makes his way towards the ring!

Progress Wrestling # 25 NlTsQMD

Kurt Angle: "Tonight is supposed to be the most decorated moment in Progress Wrestling history! Because as if today, your Olympic hero is now officially part of the Progress roster! But instead we get to sit here and listen to you talk about your short comings! The moniker, "American Nightmare " couldn't fit you better could it? Let's face it pal..... you suck! As a matter of fact it started in your Family genes years ago with your Grandfather...... a plumber! A man who swam in shit his entire career! Then there's your redneck Father...... the only time we ever seen him run was towards a buffet! Don't even get me started on your fruitloop Brother! And then there's you! Another loser carrying on the shit plumber name! You truly are an American Nightmare! A train wreck to watch. But have no fear people...... you finally have a true American hero here in Progress Wrestling! A man you can look up to! A Olympic gold medalist! Not some third generation shit stain from Texas!"    

Cody can't take it anymore and nails Angle in the face and the fight is on! The two men roll all around the ring, fighting until security rushes to the ring to break up the melee.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Main Event: Kenosuke Takeshita vs Samoa Joe w/Don Callis                  

Joe sends a message right away with a few stiff kicks and a slap right in Takeshitas face. Takeshita responds with a stiff chop to remind Joe who he’s in there with. Joe knocks him to the outside and follows with a tope. Joe decides to cater to their whim, busting out a Stretch Plum. He gives those in the front row a little knowing grin. Joe loses a battle chops and is forced to switch strategies with an enzuigiri. Figuring he had success earlier, Joe uses rapid-fire kicks to the face. Takeshita hulks up but Joe stays on top with yet another paintbrush kick/chop combo. Takeshita rolls to the outside where Joe sets him up and delivers the Olé Kick. Takeshita blocks a second attempt with a chop, though, and belts Joe all the way into the crowd. A DDT on the floor follows. Back to the ring, Takeshita gives Joe the Irish Whip Knees and gets two off a series of straight chops near the throat. Joe buys a breather by countering a suplex, and they trade blows. With each chop, a vivid cloud of sweat sprays off each man’s chest. Takeshita wins the battle and locks in a stepover facelock. Now it’s time for Takeshita to start running through his usual arsenal. He hits a series of chops to Joe’s neck, but Joe counters a spinning chop to the STO and squashes Takeshita flat with a Senton splash. Both men are spent. Joe recovers first and uses another punch and chop combination. TUNBUCKLE POWERBOMB! That leads to the Face Wash (running kick across the face). MUSCLE BUSTER! 1.......2........3!!!!  

Progress Wrestling # 25 KHmoZbB

Joey Styles: "Fans, not that he ever needed it, but since Samoa Joe has aligned himself with Don Callis,  he has even gotten more dominant if that's possible! Is there anybody..... anywhere, than can stop the carnage of Samoa Joe?"                

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling # 25   Progress Wrestling # 25 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2024 5:40 pm

Oh Orton you might have fucked up !! HBK can be just as evil as you .

Daaaayuuummmmm!! Shultz laid out the Broke Back Cowboy!!! I love it !!!

The Von Erichs are looney ???

Sting and Luger was kind of tense there .

Luger is becoming more of a head case .

Ok Swerve you gotta a chance . Make it good !!

Damn !! Angle just put Cody in his place !!!

Good main event !!

Great show

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling # 25   Progress Wrestling # 25 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2024 8:23 pm

HBK with a great promo and the the fukin rko outta nowhere way to kick off this show

gotta agree with the black hole of charisma...as he just proved against yuta...all he does is win!

YESSS THE DOCTOR MAKING A HOUSE CALL!!

i can not wait until kerry gets his hands pn lex... wonder wtf sting said to kerry>

sting vs okada is gonna be great

oh shit...lex is here to cry about something

THE STEINERS!!

steiners vs sting and luger? hell yeah!!

a lot of what swerve is saying makes a lot of sense!

YES!! we get swerve vs shelton!! time to put up or shut up!

cody always gonna say its gonna be his year...ho hum..

damn Kurt....why so much hate on the rhodes family?

i am still saying joe aligning himself with callis is a bad move but that was a damn good win!

GREAT SHOW!

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling # 25   Progress Wrestling # 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

Progress Wrestling # 25
Page 1 of 1