FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Progress Wrestling #3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

Progress Wrestling #3 Empty
PostSubject: Progress Wrestling #3   Progress Wrestling #3 EmptyMon May 15, 2023 3:11 pm

Progress Wrestling #3 UZeGadX

Progress Wrestling #3 XxVQ8r1

Joey Styles: "HELLO EVERYONE!! AND WELCOME TO PROGRESS WRESTLING! I'm your host Joey Styles and we have a great show lined up tonight. Saturday Nights Main Event is just 2 weeks away and we know that on that night, the first ever Atlas Champion will be crowned in a Ladder Match! Shinsuke Nakamura and Jonah Rock have already qualified for that match and right here tonight we will have three more qualifying matches to see who will join them in that......"  

Styles is interrupted by the appearance of Buddy Murphy!

Progress Wrestling #3 Sj4YRRW

Buddy Murphy: "Two weeks ago I made Progress Wrestling history! And not the way I wanted! I wad in the first match in Progress and I lost to El Hijo Del Vikingo! That doesn't sit well with me. Everyone is talking about the Atlas title and ladder match at Saturday Nights Main Event! I see that as a stepping stone to getting the recognition I deserve. I want a qualifying match tonight! And I don't care who it's against!"          

The crowd pops huge as Seth Rollins makes his way to the ring.

Joey Styles: "Are you kidding me? Seth "Freakin" Rollins here in Progress Wrestling??? OH...... MY GOD!"                

Progress Wrestling #3 SVhNmRm

Seth Rollins: "OH MY God, indeed! But I prefer the term Wrestling God! It sounds so much better! But yes Joey Styles..... Seth "Freakin" Rollins is here in Progress Wrestling! And I plan on setting the Wrestling world on fire!"              

Buddy Murphy: "Hold up! This isn't going down like this! This is my time! I came out here for a match tonight! And opportunity to qualify for the Atlas title ladder match!"              

Seth Rollins: "HA-HA!!! Dear Buddy..... what else do you think I would be out here for? I'm your opportunity! I heard your challenge...... and I accept!"              

Atlas Title Qualifier Match: Seth Rollins vs Buddy Murphy              

Murphy took Seth down with an armbar and Rollins countered into an armbar of his own. Rollins with a punch followed by a headlock. Rollins ran the ropes, Murphy decked him with a punch to the face and that sent Rollins into the corner. Murphy with a headscissors that sent Rollins out of the ring. Rollins ducked an attack on the floor as Murphy hit a back body drop on Rollins onto the announce table.

Rollins was in control of Murphy on the floor.  Rollins with a gutbuster followed by Rollins grabbing a waistlock on Murphy on the mat. Murphy drove Rollins into the turnbuckle, Murphy with a boot to the face and Murphy hit a dropkick off the middle ropes. Murphy with a clothesline, a jumping leg lariat, Murphy sent Rollins out of the ring and Murphy hit a somersault dive over the top on Rollins on the floor. Murphy went up top and hit a Meteora double knees to the chest for a two count. Murphy was favoring his left shoulder, went to stretch it against the barricade and Murphy hit a suicide dive. Back in the ring, Rollins hit a springboard knee to the face for two. Rollins with an arm wringer that sent Murphy shoulder first into the ring apron.

Murphy hitting a superkick by the turnbuckle, but then Murphy was selling the left shoulder injury. Rollins hit the Buckle Bomb into the turnbuckle. Murphy avoided a Stomp attempt with a knee to the face for two. As the referee checked on Murphy, Rollins with a back elbow to knock Murphy down and Rollins slapped Murphy repeatedly. Rollins did some more trash talking, another punch and Murphy came back with a forearm. Rollins with a punch, Murphy with a punch, they exchanged punches and Murphy kicked the ribs along with a kick to the body, but Rollins hit a step up enziguri. Murphy got an inside cradle, Rollin got out at two and Rollins hit a Falcon Arrow slam for a two count. Rollins went for The Stomp, Murphy avoided it, Murphy with a kick to the side of the face and Murphy went for a move off the shoulders, but Rollins drove the shoulder into the mat again. Rollins hit The Stomp for the pinfall win! Rollins exits the ring and heads toward the back but stops to take a look at the Atlas title.

Progress Wrestling #3 RW5CRzd

Rollins then heads back to the dressing room and then the  arena goes completely dark. After a few seconds we still see Murphy in the ring trying to compose himself then someone appears at ringside.......

Progress Wrestling #3 3ByuCdh

It's Julia Hart!!

Julia stares at Buddy in the ring, then she places a black rose on the ring apron and walks away!

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

We come back from break and see Adam Cole watching of Shawn Michaels on AWA when the Young Bucks enter the room.

Matt Jackson: "Whats up Cole? Whatcha watching?"              

Adam Cole: "Have you guys seen this? This Shawn Michaels guy? Who does he think he is? Anyways.... not important! Have you guys seen KO? He's not answering my calls. I gotta tell ya Bucks..... I have a bad feeling we aren't gonna get this Mount Rushmore of Wrestling thing off the ground! We need him. And this whole Sami Zayne/El Generico fiasco has him twisted!"        

Matt Jackson: "Well let's go find him right now!"            

The Bucks leave the room, and Cole begins watching the HBK match on TV once again for a few seconds, then turns the TV off and follows after the Bucks.  

Atlas Title Qualifier Match: Drew McIntyer vs John Morrison            

Lock up goes nowhere as Joey Styles and Pat McAfee discuss McIntyre's impressive showing during Saturday Nights Main Event  battle royal match. Morrison goes for the arm and McIntyre takes him down with a forearm for 1. Morrison hits a couple of armdrags and a Euro uppercut. He gets sent into the corner but avoids a chrage and goes back with a slingshot rana and the Davey FG for 2. McIntyre takes a breather and Morrison tries to rush him but McIntyre alley oops him back into the ringpost. Back in, McIntyre boots away in the corner and the ref threatens to DQ him. McIntyre hits a few clotheslines in the corner and a vertical suplex for 2. Back to the resthold. Morrison avoids a backdrop but runs into a boot. McIntyre with the CLUBBINGBLOWS and covers for 2. Morrison elbows out and comes back with a DDT out of a tilt-a-whirl. Double KO spot at 5 minutes in. They slug it out and Morrison wins that one. He hits a leg lariat and a Batista kick for 2. Morrison with a missile dropkick for 2. McIntyre clips his knee and then hits a reverse Alabama Slam. McIntyre misses a facewash and Morrison dropkicks him out of the ring. On the floor, McIntyre gets drop toe held into the barricade and then eats Morrison’s step up gamengiri off the apron. Back in, McIntyre goes for a charge but eats ringpost. Morrison hits Starship Pain and covers, 1......2...... but Drew’s foot is under the ropes. Morrison gets pissed and starts booting him in the corner to cover.  Drew boots him and hits the Claymore kick to win and advance to the ladder match at Saturday Nights Main Event!

Progress Wrestling #3 LGmQJVJ

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Atlas Title Qualifier Match: El Hijo Del Vikingo vs Laredo Kid        

They engaged in a beautiful arm drag exchange, but neither man was able to land any significant strikes. Vikingo went to the floor, and without missing a beat, Laredo Kid hit him with a tope. Laredo then climbed the top rope and delivered a Frog Splash, securing the first nearfall of the match. Vikingo managed to evade being bounced off the ropes, but he was still caught with a dropkick. Laredo Kid slapped Vikingo across the face and flipped him into the corner, but Vikingo once again evaded and threw a kick at Laredo’s head. Vikingo then hit Laredo with a running double knee, followed by a shooting star press from the apron to the floor. Back in the ring, Vikingo executed a twisting 450 from the middle rope for a two-count.

Laredo Kid responded with a Poisonrana, followed by a moonsault from the first, second, and third ropes, but it still wasn’t enough to put Vikingo away. Laredo Kid slapped Vikingo in the face, and Vikingo responded with a couple of shots of his own. Laredo backed him up into the corner and hit him low, then kicked him in the back. They went to the top rope, but Vikingo fought Laredo off and sent him to the apron. He balanced on the ring post and hit a destroyer on the apron, followed by a tope. Laredo reversed an Irish whip, but Vikingo caught him, only for Laredo to powerbomb him for another nearfall. Laredo then lit Vikingo up with a series of kicks, followed by a top rope half-and-half plex, but it still wasn’t enough to put the champion away. They went back to the top rope, where Vikingo hit Laredo with an avalanche slam, followed by a running double knee and a 630 for the victory to advance to the ladder match.

Progress Wrestling #3 UEhpuIf

The cameras pan backstage where we see Sami Zayne.

Progress Wrestling #3 HE4rOPG

Then we see Adam Cole and The Young Bucks approach him.

Adam Cole: "Hey man..... have you seen KO around anywhere?"              

Sami Zayne: "I haven't actually.... but I'm looking for him myself! I have a business proposal to run by him!"              

Adam Cole: "What makes you think he would want to have anything to do with you? If anyone has business to talk with KO..... it's us!"  

Sami Zayne: "Ohhhh lemme guess..... your whole Mount Rushmore of Wrestling ordeal? Why would you want KO in that? Just to do your dirty work for ya and run interference why you soak up the accolades? Come on Cole..... why don't you try standing on your own two feet for once?"              

Adam Cole: "That's real cute coming from a guy who hides behind a mask with his alter ego and calls himself El Generico! Don't push your luck here Sami! A blind man can see there's three of us here and only one of you!"                

Sami Zayne: "Just like I said.... you can't stand on your own two feet! If you had any guts, instead of threatening to gang up on me three on one, you would face me tonight..... man against man!"            

Adam Cole: "Now you've pissed me off! I'm gonna do KO a favor and get rid of you for good. You want a match? You got it!"                

Cole and The Bucks leave as Sami watches on.

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match Four: Bobby Lashley vs Kofi Kingston                

Kofi was aggressive early on and jumped off the top with a stomp to the chest. Lashley came back with a powerful clothesline. Lashley charged, Kofi moved and hit a kick to the chest. Kofi jumped right into Lashley’s arms, Lashley sent him into the turnbuckle and a huge spinebuster.  Lashley press slammed Kofi over the top to the floor. Lashley had Kofi on his shoulders leading to Lashley sending Kofi into the ring post.  Lashley had Kofi on his shoulders again leading to Lashley sending him into the ring post again. Lashley worked over Kofi with back elbows followed by a running forearm to the face. Lashley delivered a lifting flatliner to send Kofi into the mat. Lashley applied the Hurt Lock submission, and Kofi quickly taps out! As the replay is being shown, Renee Young joins Lashley at ringside......

Renee Young: "Impressive victory here! But Bobby,  what has people really talking is your challenge last week to face the NWA World Heavyweight Champion..... The Undertaker! Some critics even called the challenge cocky on your part!"        

Progress Wrestling #3 E3TPRSD

Bobby Lashley: "No arrogance at all Renee! I have all the respect in the world for The Undertaker! His reputation proceeds him. But if I don't have faith in myself..... who else will? It's not bring cocky.....its not arrogance...... it's me standing g here like a man telling the world that Bobby Lashley has one goal..... and that's to become the NWA World Heavyweight Champion!"      

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Main Event: Sami Zayne vs Adam Cole                

Cole makes his way to the ring and sits in the corner waiting for Zayne to appear. After the introductions,  there's still no Zayne to be found. Then after a brief moment, out comes.......

Progress Wrestling #3 KZAY7jN

EL GENERICO!!!

Generico is dressed for action. This pissed Cole off and he attacks before the bell rings and stomps away and choke along the middle rope as the fans chant “Evil Adam.” Shoulder tackle and a thrust. Generico fake dives. Trio of armdrags. Right hands to Cole. Chop in the corner. Cole yells at the referee. Cole sent into the top turnbuckle. Generico with 10 punches in the corner. Cole shoves him off before 10. Generico gets one in anyway. Sunset flip by Cole. He cowers. Dropkick to the back of the head by Generico. Knee to the midsection by Cole. Generico low bridges him. Cole catches him with an enziguri. Forearm. Stomp. Generico whipped into the corner. Snapmare. He runs off… and applies a chinlock. Cole rips Generico down. Elbow drop. Forearm exchange. Poke to the eyes by Cole. Atomic drop by Cole. Firemen’s carry into the neckbreaker. Figure four blocked. Shining wizard hits. Cole goes for the mask. Right hand. Whip in the corner. Generico with a pair of clotheslines. Back drop. Cole with a running kick. Blue thunder powerbomb gets two. Bodyslam countered. Waistlock. Generico elbows out. Half nelson blocked. Enziguri by Cole. Michinoku driver. 1....2......NO! Yakuza kick blocked. Open hand chop by Generico. Cole crotches him and drops him in a German suplex. Right on his dome. 1......2......NO! Cole with a running forearm. Superkick as Generico was going to follow up. Suplex into the neckbreaker. 1......2......NO! Generico meets Cole on the top rope as we see Kevin Owens making his way to the ringside area......

Progress Wrestling #3 JlVHT3g

Cole sends him down and guillotines him. Canadian Destroyer countered. Yakuza kick by Generico! Half nelson suplex.  Generico meets eyes with KO outside the ring...... Cole small packages Generico and gets three! Cole beats on Generico and yells "THIS IS FOR YOU KO!" As he tries to rip the mask off Generico! KO enters the ring for a closet look but Generico squirms away and exits the ring and jumps the barricade before the mask can be taken off. KO and Cole watch on as the cameras fade back stage and we see ........

Progress Wrestling #3 HY1C0SZ

Paul Heyman: "I have been in this business that we call professional wrestling for a very long time! I have managed some of the greatest names to ever lace up a pair of boots. But never in my entire life have I been attacked and beaten like I was two weeks ago by The Blackpool Combat Club! Bryan Danielson..... you talk about being professional! You call yourself the best wrestler in the world! I have news for you Danielson..... NO, I take that back! I have a spoiler alert for you! I will be at Progress Wrestling next week...... and by the end of that show, there will be no doubt just who The Best in the World ....... really is!"    

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #3   Progress Wrestling #3 EmptyMon May 15, 2023 8:00 pm

Good opener . Rollins better win that belt or I’ll riot .

Don’t know who Julia Hart is , but I’m digging the whole black rose vibe .

Oh look HBK has a fan .

Was not expecting Drew to move on , but someone has to hold the ladder . Lol

Be careful what you wish for Lashley .

Cole you better worry about Sami dude . Lol

Hmm I wonder who Heyman is bringing in .

Good stuff

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #3   Progress Wrestling #3 EmptyThu May 18, 2023 7:11 pm

MURPHY...quit crying over spilled milk

wtf?? rollins is here!

damn that match coulda been the main event here! just kicked ass

great debut for seth and i wonder what murphy is gonna cry about now

wtf does that black rose signify??

cole and the bucks just cant take the hint from ko

drew can really be a force here my pick to win the title actually

vikingo is definitely making a big impression here in progress definitely someone to keep an eye on

this zayn/ generico deal is cool

oh shit cole mans up this is gonna be a damn good fight

lashley just too big...too strong... too awesome for kofi

lashley definitely doesnt lack in the confidence department but is he a little too overconfident?

IT'S GENERICO!! LOL I luv this shit

i knew ko couldnt keep his nose outta that great main event

oh shit...heyman is back and has a big warning for the bpcc!

ANOTHER DAMN GOOD SHOW!

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #3   Progress Wrestling #3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Progress Wrestling #3
Page 1 of 1