FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWF Wrestlemania Night 2 ….4/20/24

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

WWF Wrestlemania Night 2  ….4/20/24 Empty
PostSubject: WWF Wrestlemania Night 2 ….4/20/24   WWF Wrestlemania Night 2  ….4/20/24 EmptyFri Apr 19, 2024 11:36 pm

WWF Presents : Wrestlemania !!!! 4/20/24

Madison Square Garden , New York City , New York !

Attendance: 20,000

TV : CW

Kevin Costner : Last night , friends became enemies . Heroes were shunned . Champions survived and a want to be movie star triumphed over a Suplex machine . Tonight we celebrate by two men fighting for control of a company . Will Fantasia continue to reign supreme, or will giants build a new empire ? World Champions walk into a combat zone , will they walk out the same way ? Tonight , it’s about to go down . It’s night 2 . It’s time for Wrestlemania . Here is your host Gordon Solie .

Gordon : Thank you Kevin Costner for that brilliant opening . Lots of action to get to tonight and joining me once again. Gorgeous George Wagner .

Wagner : Mr . Solie , you have no clue how fortunate you are . I was just informed that I will be with you each and every week here on WWF . We are kicking things off with Mr . Blassie’s Animal . Hollywood Dave Batista taking ok Kazuchika Okada . Mr . Solie this should be a short night for Mr . Batista .

Gordon : Well we have a ring set up for a reason . Let’s find out .

Kazuchika Okada vs Hollywood Dave Batista ( w/ Fred Blassie ) : Before the bell Gordon and Wagner tell us that if Batista loses he and Blassie can never step foot in Gateway again . Okada starts off going strong style . Stiff forearm shots back up the Animal and Okada dropkicks him over the top rope down to the floor . Okada hurls himself in the air and hits Batista with a plauncha . He now rains down punches . Okada pulls Batista to his feet , he whips him into the railing and then rolls him in the ring . Blassie trips Okada up with his cane upon entry . Batista drops an elbow across his head . Batista snake eyes on the top turnbuckle. Batista works Okada over on the corner by stomping away on him . Batista with a Jack Hammer Slam ! He covers 1………2……..Noooooo!!! Okada kicks out . Batista with a Spinebuster !!! Now he pulls Okada up for a Demon Bomb, Okada counters with a makeshift rana and then a Tombstone! Okada pulls his man up …… RAINMAKER !!!! Okada covers 1………2……..3 !!!!

Gordon : What a way to start things off .

Wagner : I saw one mistake . Mr . Blassie has a Diamond in the rough here . If Batista is dangerous. Mr . Okada got very lucky .

Gordon : Up next is the WWF Heritage Championship. The champion , Tommy Wildfire Rich , taking in Ted Dibiase .

WWF Heritage Title Tommy Wildfire Rich vs Ted Dibiase : They lock up collar and elbow and both men put on a chain wrestling display . Ted soon tires of playing that game so when they get in the ropes , he knees Rich in the gut and then hits an Atomic Knee Drop . From there he goes into a step over toe hold . Rich gets to the ropes for the break . Ted steps on the leg and then puts it on the bottom rope and jumps off the second turnbuckle , with a fist drop to the knee . Rich rolls around on the mat in pain .

Ted goes for a Figure Four . Rich rolls it over and Ted gets to the ropes . Rich rolls to the outside , just to try and rest the leg for just a second . Ted rolls out after him , but Tommy hits a roaring forearm and then gets back in the ring . Ted staggers up and Tommy hits a baseball slide dropkick . Tommy gets back in the ring . Ted follows . Tommy with a vertical Suplex. Tommy goes to the second rope and comes off with a forearm smash to a prone Dibiase . He pulls Ted up for a DDT , but Ted out of the ref’s line of view , knees Rich in the nuts and then rolls him up for a small package and gets the 3 .

Wagner: Brilliant move by Mr . Dibiase . Out if the ref’s line of site and capitalizes . We have a new Heritage Champion .

Gordon : Indeed we do . Up next Chris Benoit gets his shot at the NWA World Super Junior Heavyweight Title held by Jay White .

NWA World Super Junior Heavyweight Title Switchblade Jay White vs Chris Benoit: The two waste no time getting into the action. Benoit uses a drop toe hold and then rolls up and grapevines the legs . White gets to the ropes for the break . Benoit before White can use his usual dirty tricks , hits a snap Suplex . From there he goes into a Sharpshooter. White claws his way to the ropes for the break . Off the break , White grabs the front of Benoit’s tights and hurls him into the turnbuckles . White with a Uranagi out of the corner and then twisting Brainbuster !!! White covers 1……….2…….Benoit with a foot on the ropes . White hits a double Underhook Suplex and then a running European Uppercut ! White now stomps away on Benoit and then hits a Double Undethook Suplex . Wagner talks about how all these high impact takes its toll on the body .

White now whips Benoit in the corner and now unloads a series of chops . Benoit answers back with chops of his own . Now it’s a chopfest , that turns into a Strong Style forearm shots fest . White goes for a big roaring elbow , Benoit ducks under and comes back up . 6 German Suplexes on White releasing on the last one . Benoit with an Abdominal Stretch on White . White hiptosses out of it and then gets off a dropkick !! White goes for a running knee on the corner , Benoit moves ! Benoit with Saito Suplex!!! Benoit does the throat slash !! He goes up ….. Juice Robinson comes down and Benoit makes eye contact just for a second . It’s that second that White needs . Benoit with a Flying Headbutt that misses ! Now White with the Blade Runner and the 3 !!!!

Wagner : That’s what happens when you allow yourself to be distracted Mr . Solie .

Gordon : A valiant effort by Chris Benoit however .

Wagner ; Valiant efforts don’t win World Titles .

Gordon : Up next we have tag team action . The NWA World Tag Team Champions British Bulldogs put their tag team titles on the line against the Freebird combination of one Michael Hayes and Kevin Von Erich .

NWA World Tag Team Titles The British Bulldogs vs The Freebirds : Davey starts off hot . He Bodyslams Kevin and clotheslines Hayes out if the ring . He tosses Kevin to the corner , where Dynamite unloads with a series of chops to the chest of Kevin . Dynamite with a snap Suplex and then a diving knee across the chest . He covers .,.. Hayes breaks it up with an elbow to the back of the neck . Kevin hits a spinning neck breaker and tags in Hayes . Hayes hits a Bulldog on Dynamite and then covers 1….. 2.,,..Dynamite with a foot on the ropes . Hayes slams Dynamite’s head into the turnbuckles and tags in Kevin . Kevin clamps down on the Claw . Dynamite begins to bleed . He falls backward into the ropes . Off the break , Dynamite hits a front dropkick and tags in Davey . Davey with presses Kevin above his head and tosses him into a charging Hayes . Both men are down . Michael falls outside the ring . Kevin staggers up and Davey hits a running Powerslam for 3 !!

Post match as the British Bulldogs celebrate their win , Savage and Hogan come to ringside . Security comes out and gets in between both teams .

Wagner : Mr . Solie , it looks like the Mega Powers are hunting bigger game .

Gordon : Indeed and I think the Bulldogs got the message loud and clear . I thought we were going to get a piersixer. Right now it’s time for the semi main event . Let’s go to the ring .

WWF Heavyweight Title Terry Gordy vs Andre The Giant : The two big men meet in the middle of the ring and start throwing punches . Gordy is quickly on the losing side of this one . Andre knocks him across the ring out to the floor . As Andre gets out of the ring , Gordy football tackles his knee . He then slams Andre’s leg into the steel steps . Wagner tells us how brilliant Gordy is , he’s taking the Giant’s leg and making him the same size on the mat . As they get back in the ring, Gordy goes to the second rope and hits a makeshift Bombs Away on Andre’s leg . Now Gordy works a Step Over Toe Hold . Andre gets to the ropes for the break . Gordy goes after the leg again off the break , but Andre slams an elbow across the neck of Gordy . From there he chokeslams Gordy and then hits splash ! He covers 1……….2………3 !!!!

Gordon : Andre The Giant has won his first title .

Wagner : With a cheap elbow off the break . He should be ashamed .

Gordon : Well , Mr . Wagner , like it or not , he is the new WWF Heavyweight Champion. We are down to our main event . Kevin Owens defending the National Heavyweight Title against Killer Kross .

Due to time , I’m Badstreeting the last match . I have marriage classes after work tomorrow for the next 2 days .

NWA National Heavyweight Title Kevin Owens vs Killer Kross : This is a war . Both men bust each other open . Kross hits a variety of Suplexes. Then works a Fujiwara at the 27 minute mark . Owens gets to the rope for the break and unloads with right hands at the 33 minute mark , Owens hirs the stunner for 3 .

Gordon and Wagner sign off .

End Show
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: WWF Wrestlemania Night 2 ….4/20/24   WWF Wrestlemania Night 2  ….4/20/24 EmptySun Apr 21, 2024 3:36 pm

Okada finally get the monkey off his back. Wonder how Blassie will rebound with Batista after this

I like that you put the title on Dibiase. You always write him well and i expect big things

Benoit took his eye off the prize and it cost him

The Bulldogs get a nice win but it looks like the Mega Powers are telling them that they are next. I cant wait to see this program

I was wondering how Gordy would fare with Andre...... the Freebirds havent had a good night. Whats next for them

What is marriage classes

Back to the drawing board for Kross

Both nights of Mania was very well done. Looking forward to the Backlash and see who has a Mania hangover

Good show

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: WWF Wrestlemania Night 2 ….4/20/24   WWF Wrestlemania Night 2  ….4/20/24 EmptyFri Apr 26, 2024 11:41 pm

another great intro

that was a big fukin win for okada

damn ...i really liked that rich/dibiase match congrats to dibiase but i truly hope rich has a rematch clause

benoit has been on such a tear as of late that him winning this title would not have shocked me

a great match as i expected to by fukin juice did what he had to do but tarnished white's win imo

it stills trips me out seeing freebirds teaming with von erichs lol

i think the BULLDOGS starting out quick and aggressive is a big help to them a hard fought win wtf are the mega powers doing out here??

wow i gotta say that i thought gordy had a perfect game plan in trying to level the playing field but damn if Andre didnt survive iot and get the win and the title!! great battle!

KO might just be having the best national title run in its history! dude is on fire!

GREAT NIGHT 2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF Wrestlemania Night 2 ….4/20/24   WWF Wrestlemania Night 2  ….4/20/24 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWF Wrestlemania Night 2 ….4/20/24
Page 1 of 1