FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Progress Wrestling #36

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChairShot

ChairShot

Progress Wrestling #36 Empty
PostSubject: Progress Wrestling #36   Progress Wrestling #36 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2024 7:18 pm

The show opens up with the closing moments of Sting challenging Lex Luger for the NWA World title at NJPW Windy City Riot.......

Sting hits the Stinger splash followed by the scorpion. Luger is tapping. No ref!! Then we see Samoa Joe nail Sting in the back with a chair. And Joe gives Sting a muscle buster before leaving. Luger barely covers Sting as the ref counts three.

Progress Wrestling #36 VzKPzZM

Progress Wrestling #36 EPucQEB

Joey Styles: "HELLO EVERYBODY! AND WELCOME TO..... PROGRESS WRESTLING! I'm your host Joey Styles, and we have a great night of Wrestling action on tap. You just seen what transpired at Windy City Riot. The Question everyone is adking...... is why? What reason did  Samoa Joe have in......              

Before Styles can finish, Don Callis leads the Progress Heavyweight champion to the ring!  

Progress Wrestling #36 YEvCZUw

Joey Styles: "Well, maybe we don't have to wait any longer.  We can get the answers we are looking for. Samoa Joe..... the world awaits your answer. Why did you attack Sting during his much anticipated match against Lex Luger?"                  

Samoa Joe: "OHHHHH NOW YOU WANT TO TALK TO ME? NOW I HAVE THE WORLDS ATTENTION! YOU WANT ANSWERS? SCREW YOU JOEY STYLES!"                    

Don Callis: "Easy champ! Joey Styles..... if I may? They say that actions speak louder than words. And for weeks, this man.... Samoa Joe has demanded the respect he deserves. Since defeating AJ Styles for the Progress Heavyweight title,  he has not only dominated, but destroyed every challenge put before him. But yet the almighty political card keeps raising its ugly head. Want proof? Look at the NWA Top 10 rankings. Where does this man rank?"            

Joey Styles: "He currently sits in the number seven position."              

Don Callis: "That's what I like about you kid! You do your homework. You know your craft. And you are correct. Samoa Joe sits in the # 7 spot. Now can you tell me where Sting is ranked?"                      

Joey Styles: "He is currently in the #6 spot!"                

Don Callis: "Right again Joey Styles! Sting is ranked #6! Ranked above the Progress Heavyweight champion! Which makes no logical sense. Joey Stkes, the fact that Samoa Joe is ranked number seven is absurd! There's not one man in the entire NWA who is better than this man..... let alone seven men! You see, the NWA rankings are a joke. A way to protect the favorites of the NWA. So to answer your question as to why this man attacked Sting. It's simple. As I said earlier, Samoa Joe has demanded the respect he deserves. And did he get it? Not one single time. And now, you have a pissed off champion. If you won't give him the respect.....  he will simply take it! And if that means knocking Stings head off with a steel chair..... so be it!  If Sting or anybody else for that matter, has a problem with it, nows the time to do something about it."        

After a few seconds, out comes.......

Progress Wrestling #36 AhibLNj

They started by exchanging punches, then Allin hit a dropkick and Joe was knocked out of the ring. Allin went for a running suicide dive, but Joe did his classic walkaway spot as Allin went crashing hard on the floor. Joe sent Allin into the barricade twice along with a whip into the ring apron. Joe slammed Allin down on the floor with Allin bumping onto his hip. Joe tried a power move on the floor, Allin slipped out of it and Joe gave Allin a powerslam on the floor after pulling up the mat.

Joe sending Allin into the ring post and Allin did a spinning bump onto the floor. The referee finally decided to do a ten count and Allin got back in before ten. Joe with an atomic drop, a boot to the face and a senton splash onto Allin. Allin to the floor, he avoided a charging Joe and Allin sent Joe into the steel steps. Allin went up top and jumped off the top with a Coffin Drop onto a standing Joe on the floor. Allin doused himself with a water bottle. Back in the ring, Joe caught Allin, but Allin broke free with a flipping Stunner and a Code Red for a two count. Allin charged at Joe, who caught him with a uranage. They battled by the turnbuckle, Allin bit Joe in the face and Allin tried a Coffin Drop off the top, but Joe caught him. Joe applied the rear naked choke submission on and Allin passed out in the hold so Joe got the win after ten minutes.

Progress Wrestling #36 9oGvO2h

Joey Styles: "We knew this man was a force before, but now we have a pissed off Progress Heavyweight champion looking for respect..... lord have mercy on anyone not willing to give it to him!"                  

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Match Two: Barry Horowitz vs Owen Hart          

Owen does his traditional spin out of a wristlock before bouncing all over the place for a wristdrag. It’s off to the hammerlock for a bit before Owen gets shouldered down, right into a nip up. The armbar keeps Barry in trouble and Owen works on a series of arm locks. Barry finally gets up and chills in the corner. A hammerlock slam sets up another armbar on Horowitz but a superkick gets him out of trouble.

Instead of following up though, it’s time to pat himself on the back. Barry drives Owens head into a boot before poking the eye. A butterfly suplex gives Barry two. Another comeback is cut off by a kneelift, which continues Barry’s strategy of keeping things simple.

Owen manages a sunset flip for two, which of course has Horowitz complaining about a pull of the trunks. Horowitz takes WAY too long going up and it’s a nip up into a missile dropkick to have Barry in some real trouble. A belly to belly gives Owen two but he finishes with a moonsault for the win. After the replay, Owen takes the housemic......

Progress Wrestling #36 XAOq7Ky

Owen Hart: "What you people just witnessed is a technique I mastered back in Canada, at the Hart Dungeon, called scientific wrestling! I know you aren't familiar with it, since your so called champions like Eddie Guerrero,  woukd rather cheat to win their matches. Notice I never had to break a rule to win. Never had to throw a closed punch, or even lie to the referee to win? It's called being a man of morals. Having dignity for one's self. And in due time, I will rescue that Progress Atlas title from the dirty hands of Eddie Guerrero,  so you all can have a champion to be proud of."              

COMING SOON TO PROGRESS WRESTLING:                    

Progress Wrestling #36 HcnGuog

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Progress Wrestling #36 Ue3l5Rx

Renee Young: "Welcome back fans! Some exciting things happening within Progress Wrestling like the vignette we just witnessed for the upcoming arrival of The Midnight Rider. I personally can't wait to see who this......"              

Progress Wrestling #36 OoFsJpC

David Schultz: "Every week I come out here and your doing the same damned thing..... running your mouth! Can't you see Dr. D is here? Nobody gives a damned about any Midnight Rider! What the world is talking about is David Schultz talking about his Ole pal, Roddy Piper last week! Now bag pipes..... I know your a busy man now. Making all these appearances since becoming the NWA World TV Champion. But does that mean you ain't got the time for the good Doctor? You got time for that coca-cola cowboy Magnum TA, but not me? I will try this one more time and extend an invitation to come see me bag pipes. If not...... Dr. D just may have to make a house call."            

Renee Young: "Interesting comments from David Schultz! Will we see the world TV champion, Roddy Piper,  here anytime soon? Time shall tell. Joining me now is the Progress tag team champions...... The Dynamic Duo! Guys you came so close to winning the National Tag Team Title Tournament! Many critics say you guys are the most underrated tag team in all of pro wrestling!"          

Progress Wrestling #36 5UppLFL

Gino Hernandez: "Make no mistake about it Renee Young, there are alot of great tag teams around the NWA right now. And they all deserve their flowers. Nut while everyone's talking about the Midnight Express, or the Andersons, or even the Mega Powers...... The Dynamic Duo keep doing what we do best. Because we are Bad to the Bone!"                        

Chris Adams: "Ya know Renee, I had a pretty good run at bring the world TV champion last year. And at that time I thought I was on top of my game, but I have to admit..... I don't think there's a better version of Chris Adams than when he's teaming with Gino and being the Dynamic Duo! And as far as being underrated, we are gonna put that to the test because Gino and I are gonna find out how good we really are by challenging Terry Funk and Stan Hansen to a rematch for those National Tag Team Titles in Moscow Russia!"          

This brings in.....

Progress Wrestling #36 Kyfdlg6

Madusa: "How interesting! I find it hard to believe that anyone thinks your underrated at all. I find you quite over-rated to be honest! I compare it to watching paint dry."                  

Chris Adams: "Listen, nobody brought your name up! And I don't appreciate you out here during our interview time. I assume your out here on behalf of Rude and Ventura? Well you can tell those guys that anytime they want a titke shot, all they have to do is ask."                

Madusa: "Oh really? Well then..... how about tonight? Let's show the world just how over-rated you really are!"                  

Chris Adams: "You got yourself a match!"                

***COMMERCIAL BREAK ***

Main Event: The Dynamic Duo  vs The G-Club for the Progress Tag Team titles              

Gino and Ventura start with a lockup into an armdrag by Gino. A battle over a backslide is won by Ventura for two, and a roll up full of tights gets two more. Ventura criss crosses but ends up walking into the taped fist, and you don’t need to ask Jesse twice to complain about it for about a minute! Ventura takes it to the mat but Gino teases another shot with the taped fist, only to bitchslap him instead. Adams adds in his own cheapshots as well before Ventura finally bails.

Rude gets tagged in and so does Adams, and Rude slugs away in the corner. He eats boot on a blind charge, though, and Adams fights back with a clothesline into a backdrop suplex as he takes over. Rick fights back and tries a Tombstone, but Adams turns it into his own Tombstone for two, with Ventura saving. Adams eats knees on a missed splash, however, allowing Ventura to come back in with a clothesline for two. Adams fights back with a knee to the gut and he follows it up with the abdominal stretch. Ventura tries to hiptoss his way out of it, but Adams goes right back to the hold and tags Gino in for a flying clothesline that gets a nearfall. The G-Club take back control near their corner and Ventura sets up a superplex, but Hernandez headbutts him off the top and hits a crossbody for two. Madusa distracts the ref and allows Rude to come in with a missile dropkick for two. Piledriver gets two, with Adams saving.

Ventura hits a delayed vertical suplex on Gino for two, and we hit the chinlock. It’s back to Rude for a fight in the corner and a slam, followed by some ravishing hip swiveling action. Ventura comes in with a cheap pin using the ropes for two, as the G-Club keep Gino in their half of the ring. Ventura works a chinlock with some extra leverage from Rude getting Adams’ attention, allowing the Club to cheat some more behind his back. Ventura slugs away on Hernandez but eventually walks into a cradle for two, before they collide for a double down. It’s off to Rude to continue the assault, only for him to butt heads with Gino as well, who finally makes the hot tag. Adams cleans house running wild with elbows until it starts BREAKING LOOSE. Ventura sets up for a piledriver on the illegal Hernandez, allowing Adams to come off the top with a flying clothesline. Gino is draped chest first over the middle rope when out comes Terry Funk and Stan Hansen! Hansen nails Gino in the head with his cowbell! Gino stumbles backwards into a RUDE AWAKENING from Rude! 1.......2........3!! Your winners, and NEWWWWWW PROGRESS WRESTLING TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS......... THE G-CLUB!

With Hansen and Funk gone from ringside, the G-Club celebrate their win as show fades to black.

Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #36   Progress Wrestling #36 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 3:22 pm

Hateto agree with joe and callis but callis makes some very valid points

darby, r you fukin nuts?

joe just seems to be on a different level since hooking up with callis

barry harowitz gave a damn good accounting of himself but it didnt matter against owen!

him and eddie will be great

dr d... u should be thankful that you arent on PIPER'S radar yet, because that aint a fun place to be...just ask taz!

great dynamic duo promo but if everyone thinks that now that the so called thrown together team of FUNK and HANSEN hasnt gotten even better now, then they are in for a rude reality check see ya in moscow

madusa sticking her nose where it dont belong

oh shit.. we got one helluva match coming up

looks like the dynamic duo is showing how damn good they are here againsy the g club

OH FUCK!! THE NATIONAL TAG CHAMPS ARE HERE! see what talking about tese texans get ya??

new champs!

GREAT SHOW

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #36   Progress Wrestling #36 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2024 10:29 pm

Joe , Sting is gonna hurt you .

Oh Darby . You fucked up !

Killer promo by Owen .

Good promo by Dr . D , but he don’t want none of Magnum TA .

Like that Duo want a rematch .

Medusa suckered em right in .

Yep . The G Club run the show now .

Great stuff .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Progress Wrestling #36   Progress Wrestling #36 Empty

Back to top Go down

Progress Wrestling #36
Page 1 of 1