FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SECW TV TAPING # 10

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

SECW TV TAPING # 10 Empty
PostSubject: SECW TV TAPING # 10   SECW TV TAPING # 10 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2024 3:57 pm

Taped at Center Stage in Atlanta and televised on TBS!

LES THATCHER:" Fans, after several weeks of being preempted, i'd like to welcome everyone back and what a big ,exciting time that the NWA has been going thru as of late with the America's Cup just finishing up and the NWA World tours continuing! There is also the big tournament bin a few weeks to crown the first NWA National tag team champions and we have two entries from SECW in that and they will both be in action today!

And in our main event today, SECW Heavyweight champion- The Nature Boy- RIC FLAIR faces BUTCH REED in a special challenge match where both men have put up 1000 dollars and if FLAIR cant beat REED in 10 minutes then BUTCH gets 2000!"

1st Match: RICKY STEAMBOAT/JYD vs THE CONQUISTADORS

Even though STEAMBOAT and JYD have just teamed up ,they work as though they have teamed for years as JYD'S brawling style and power combines to make a damn good alternative to the high flying wrestling skill of STEAMBOAT! The masked men have no chance as JYD hits the big thump ,tags off to STEAMBOAT who hits a splash from the top turnbuckle and gets the pin!

LES:" Gentlemen that was an impressive win, even more so since thats your first time teaming up! Now this weekend in Dublin, Ireland, you two face off in the opening match of the National Tag Team tourney against one of the best teams in the NWA- The Hart Foundation!"

STEAMBOAT:" That's right LES and you said it right! The Hart Foundation are one of the best teams in the entire NWA and we will definitely have our work cut out for us but we got the people behind us and i truly believe that will be the deciding factor ! Right DOG?"

JYD:" You got that right DRAGON! Now we expect them to cheat and hit us with their usual dirty tactics but when RICKY hits them boys with those karate chops and i hit them with the big thump then we are gonna show everyone that we are a team to be reckoned with!"

LES:" Now i'd like to bring out the former NWA Junior Heavyweight champion but the NEEEEEW Canadian Heavyweight Champion- CHRIS JERICHO!"

The crowd boos as JERICHO makes his way out wearing not only the canadian heavyweight title but also wearing a shit eating grin!!

JERICHO:" LESLIE, If I were you i'd bow down before the King of Canada himself! When in the presence of greatness you and all of these morons booing me should pay your respects !! Everyone thought I was done...thru..finito after i was robbed of my world junior title by that bufoon Jay pasty white! Everyone wrote me off after MURACO cheated his way to a victory over me in his tv title defense! How he can sleep at night knowing he cheated me to keep his belt is beyond me ! So as usual i just had to go out and prove to all you mindless idiots just who the hell i am! Give each and every one of you a refresher course on just how damn good I am! So i went to my home country and in one single night I conquered Canada! And after barely breaking a sweat doing that i made myself a list on everyone who doubted me and soon i'm gonna start checking names off as i remind each and everyone just who the hell they messed with! And next time I come oyt here and bless all of you, bow before me and show ypour respect to the King of Canada and soon the King of the NWA!!"

2nd Match: HACKSAW JIM DUGGAN vs BARRY HOROWITZ

BARRY uses some cowardly tactics to try to get an advantage over DUGGAN but to no avail as DUGGAN fights them off, hits BARRY with a football tackle and gets the pin!

As the ref raises his hand, DUGGAN is jumped from behind by ONE MAN GANG! These two brawl for a few minutes before wrestlers from the back come out and separate the two!

LES then gives a brief announcement on a big April show coming to Orlando with match announcements coming next week!

3rd Match: BRUNO SAMMARTINO vs RIP ROGERS

The Living Legend makes his SECW debut here a successful one as he faces the challenge of ROGERS!
RIP uses eye rakes, hair pulling...whatever the hell he can but BRUNO fends these off with his strength and eventually after softening RIP up with some knees and stomps, BRUNO catches him in a bear hug and the vice like grip forces RIP to submit as BRUNO'S debut is a successful one!

LES is joined by The Pringle Dynasty: PERCY, SID VICIOUS and the NATURAL DIDATERS!

PERCY:" LES THATCHER, i'm just outb here to make a brief statement! I will not be answering any of your foolish questions so if everyone here will just shut the hell up then i'll begin!

First of all I have with me is the man who is the ruler of the world - Mr. SID VICIOUS and we are here to throw out a challenge to a man who is anything BUT magnificent! DON MUTRACO, we are coming after you and that SECW TV Title belt and whether youn like it or not SID gets what SID wants and ubfortunately your title tops his ;list!

And as far as those painted clowns go, the so called tag team champions, DEMOLITION! You two have had an easy time of it as far as keeping those titles but that stops here and now ! You two can not run and hide from us anymore but i'm in a giving mood today so i challenge any one of you to face my man TYPHOON next week right here on tv!

So everyone get ready because we are about to start showing everybody around here just why we are called a Dynasty and there aint a damn thing anyone can do about it!"

4th Match: BRUISER BRODY vs ROCHESTER ROADBLOCK

ROADBLOCK is one big and tough guy but he is no match for the maniac BRODY who still seems to be pissed from the beating he took at the hands of Andre the Giant recently!

He stomps, kicks, punches , whatever he needs to do as he beats the hell outta ROADBLOCK! BRODY wows the crowd as he is actually able to pick RB up and hit him with the GTS and gets the pin!

BRODY isnt satisfied though and retrieves his chain from the corner and starts choking RB with it!

However the crowd pops huge as DUSTY RHODES enters the ring carrying his bullrope and attacks BRODY and sends him fleeing from the ring ! The crowd is going nuts as BRODY is shocked and DUSTY challenges BRODY to get back in the ring!

DUSTY makes his way over to LES!

DUSTY:" BRUSIER BRODY ! YOU BIG COWARD! The Dream told you big boy...your days of running roughshod in SECW are coming to an end! So let's quit playing games!! If you as big and bad as you say you are then lets get down and boogie!! YOU...ME...BULLROPE!! NUFF SAID!!"

5th Match: The SHEEPHERDERS vs GEORGE SOUTH/ TONY ZANE

ZANE and SOUTH look like they'd rather be anywhere else than in the ring and for good reason! The HERDERS have been too quiet for too long and are making a statement here on tv today as they just brutalize their opponents! The action even spills to the outside where BUTCH posts SOUTH and busts him open before tossing him back into the ring where a blood thirsty LUKE WILLIAMS awaits! SOUTH then has LUKE dig his fingers into the cut on his head, further opening up the wound and really causing the blood to flow!

ZANE tries to help but is cut off by BUTCH MILLER who tosses him from the ring, follows him out , and starts waffling him with a steel chair!

The ref then signals for the bell as he has no choice but to stop the match due to excessive bleeding from a semi conscious SOUTH and awards the win to the SHEEPHERDERS as SOUTH is deemed unfit to continue!

LES then interviews the SHEEPHERDERS!

LES:" Gentlemen, i gotta say that that was a very brutal display and in fact some would say it was unnecessary! But none the less, its a win! Now you two are entered into the tourney to crown the NWA National tag team champions in just a few short weeks and you wont be facing just any team but you will be facing the STeiners!"

LUKE:" Who bloody cares who we face? We will do to them just what we did to tjose two lads we just nearly killed Right cousin?"

BUTCH:" That's right cousin! Everyone talks about how damn tough these buys are with their clotheslines, suplexes and such! But it's awful hard to do those moves when your damned heads are bloddy busted open and with broken limbs , now ain't it?"

LUKE:" We ain't scared of no bloody STeiners and if they got any brains about them, they better be scared of the SHEEPHERDERS!!"

MAIN EVENT

SECW Heavyweight Champion- RIC FLAIR vs BUTCH REED in a non title ,10 minute time limit 2000 dollar challenge match! IF FLAIR cant beat REED in the 10 minute time limit, then REED gets $2000!

The bell rings and they meet nose to nose in the ring as FLAIR tries to slap BUTCH but REED blocks it and knocks FLAIR on his ass!

REED counters everything FLAIR tries and a frustrated champ goes to the arena floor to kill some time but REED follows him out and throws him back in the ring as he knows he needs to win get the money!

They battle back and forth but FLAIR is fading and REED press slams FLAIR to the mat!

BUTCH then goes to back body drop FLAIR but FLAIR small packages him and REED just kicks out at two!

FLAIR then tosses REED out and follows as they battle! REED gets the best of the exchange and tosses FLAIR back in!

REED tries to reenter a few times but FLAIR prevents him every time!

While the ref admonishes him,and his back is to REED, BUTCH is then jumped from behind by a masked man in sweats , who rams REED into the ringside steps!

The masked man ducks under the ring as the ref turns and starts a 10 count on the fallen REED!

The ref reaches the count and REED loses the match by count out at the 8 minute mark!

FLAIR grabs the money at LES'S desk and heads to the back laughing!

A groggy REED crawls into the ring and questions the ref and doesnt see the masked man reenter the ring!

The masked man then hits REED with a savat kick which lays him out! He then tosses the ref out to the floor and stands over REED!

He faces the camera and raises his fist high into the air....then removes his mask, revealing.... BAD NEWS BROWN!!

END OF SHOW!!

'
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: SECW TV TAPING # 10   SECW TV TAPING # 10 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 10:42 am

Steamer and the Dog talking the talk, but can they walk the walk with the Harts

Jericho basking as the King of Canada...... its gonna be a long title reign listening to him brag about that

Gang is a bad dude, but jumping Duggan isnt very smart

I like the fact that Sid is calling out Muraco...... would be cool to see the Ruler of the World with some gold

Dusty and Brody in a bullrope match...... take my money

Now this is the Sheepherders team that are very dangerous...... the Steiners are in for a fight

Reed gave Flair all he wanted here

But its Bad News for Hacksaw in the end...... this is gonna be a great program between these two

But once again, Flair goes by unscathed....... whos gonna step up and try to be the man

Cool show
Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: SECW TV TAPING # 10   SECW TV TAPING # 10 EmptyThu Mar 14, 2024 10:33 pm

Digging King of Canada . Lol

Gang vs Duggan never gets old .

Sid , is nuts . Muraco is legit !

Dusty vs Brody ! Bull Rope !!! I’m so down !!

Herders have this attitude . People get hurt !

I thought Reed was gonna pull this off .

Oooo Bad News Brown here in SECW !!

Killer show
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SECW TV TAPING # 10   SECW TV TAPING # 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

SECW TV TAPING # 10
Page 1 of 1