FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWF RAW TV TAPING # 3

Go down 
+2
ChairShot
Brunogod
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

WWF RAW TV TAPING # 3 Empty
PostSubject: WWF RAW TV TAPING # 3   WWF RAW TV TAPING # 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 8:50 pm

Attendance: 6000

MICHAEL COLE runs down the show ,announcing that due to OLE ANDERSON getting a bye into the final four next week,that there will only be three tv title tournament matches tonight!

COLE also says we will be having both IWA World Heavyweight Title Tournament combatants will be in action tonight along with IWA Tag Title Battle Royal entrants THE HART FOUNDATION making their WWF TV debut!

CHRIS CRUISE chimes in that we will also be having a very special interview with DOOM...RON SIMMONS/BUTCH REED!

MATCH # 1- BRUNO SAMMARTINO vs GEORGE SOUTH

SOUTH tries his best but BRUNO is just way to strong and after several bodyslams,BRUNO clamps on the vise like bear hug and SOUTH has no recourse but to submit!

Odd occurrence during this match as CAPTAIN LOU ALBANO came down to rinside to watch and surprisingly did not interfere or distract !

In fact he actually applauded the outcome and simply left ringside!

CHRIS CRUISE is in the ring !

CRUISE:"Ladies and gentlemen,i'd like to bring out the newest members of the WWF and a team i am sure you all know of !

Ladies and gentlemen...DOOM!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YfU2phC5Do8

Out walk BUTCH REED and RON SIMMONS dressed to the nines in their suits and their expression is a serious one as they walk the aisle and enter the ring!

REED:(REED grabs the mic from COLE and pushes him away) MICHAEL COLE,you little punk ass bitch ! If you EVER call us by the name DOOM again,i'll beat your ass so bad that your own momma won't even be able to identify the body!

DOOM is dead ! Those days of answering to piss ass promoters on us doing what they want us to do are long gone!"

SIMMONS:"BUTCH,YOU DAMN RIGHT ! We ain't here to play games! We ain't here to be characters! Those days are done!

We are bthe real deal and the WWF better be ready to see how real shit is gonna get with us here!"

REED:" You see MICHAEL COLE...it's the dawning of a new day here ! RON and I are here to represent the newest and most dangerous organization in wrestling today ! We are BLACK WALL STREET!

And you WILL address us as that from now on!"

SIMMONS:" damn STRAIGHT HE WILL! We are BLACK WALL STREET ! WE ARE MONEY!
And we are just the beginning!
More will come.We will not be held back anymore and we will be taking what's been denied us for so long !

So COLE,you let all those bitch ass marks know ...loud and clear...that BLACK WALL STREET is here and shit's gonna get real...REAL SOON!"

BWS walk back to the dressing room as COLE tries to gather himself!

MATCH # 2- PAUL ORNDORFF vs STEVE LOMBARDI

ORNDORF out wrestles...out muscles...out everythings LOMBARDI before hitting his patented piledriver and getting an easy win !

MATCH # 3- SID VICIOUS vs TONY ZANE

Can u say mismatch??

SID is like a cat playing with a ball of yarn and he barely can even consider calling this a workout!

A power bomb mercifully ends this one as SID gets an easy win!

ORNDORFF and VICIOUS are keeping sharp but definitely taking no chances as they ready themselves for PARADE OF CHAMPIONS on AUGUST 1ST!

MATCH # 4- THE HART FOUNDATION (JIM NEIDHART/BRET HART) VS THE CONQUISTADORS

The HART FOUNDATION looks sharp here as they ready themselves for the POC Tag Title Battle Royal as they get an easy win when the pin one of the masked men after hitting THE HART ATTACK(NEIDHART holding him in a bear hug while BRET rebounds off the ropes and hits him with a clothesline) enabling an easy pinfall win !

MATCH # 5- TV TITLE SEMI FINAL MATCH

SAMOA JOE vs GINO HERNANDEZ

GINO may have been spreading himself too thin as he just made it back to the states after being in a tournament in Mexico where he took a fairly good beating !

JOE took advantage of the sluggish GINO and seemed to always be a step ahead and eventually caught GINO with a running power slam to knock the life outta GINO and punch his ticket to the Final Four next week!

MATCH # 6- TV TITLE SEMI FINAL MATCH

RICK MARTEL vs SHANE DOUGLAS

These two really go at it in this fast paced,action packed match!

Martel really shines in this and the fans are solidly behind the french canadian !

However during this match,as MARTEL has the advantage,a masked man shows up again but this time the ref catches him as he tries to enter the ring !

However t does distract MARTEL long enough to allow SHANE to pull a small chain outta his trunks and,behind the distracted ref's back,he clobers MARTEL in the back of the head!

The masked man abruptly leaves,the ref turns around in time to see SHANE covering MARTEL and makes the three count as the crowd protests!

SHANE DOUGLAS advances to next week's Final Four!

MATCH # 7- TV TITLE SEMI FINAL MATCH

DR.D DAVID SHULTZ vs KEVIN SULLUVAN

Just as expected this is a fukin brawl!

Both men end up on the outside where each gets posted and busted open!

As the bloody combatants continue to beat the hell outta each other in the center of the ring,the crowd boos as BUZZ SAWYER runs down to the ring and jumps on the ring apron!

But the boos turn to cheers as TAZZ runs down.waist locks BUZZ from behind and suplexes him to the floor!

A distracted SULLIVAN gets a low blow from behind and falls to the mat!

SHULTZ climbs to the top rope and hits a fist drop!

The ref counts three as SHULTZ wins and is the final entrant to advance to next week's Final Four!

CHRIS CRUISE runs down next week's show where he announces that the PDWT will be making an appearance along with the debuts of EDDIE GILBERT and JAKE THE SNAKE ROBERTS !

He then lists the Final Four match ups:

SAMOA JOE vs DR D DAVID SHULTZ

OLE ANDERSON vs SHANE DOUGLAS

END OF SHOW!!!

ChairShot likes this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: WWF RAW TV TAPING # 3   WWF RAW TV TAPING # 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:07 pm

No competition for Bruno in this match

Interesting debut for Black Wall Street. Not sure if you knew or not, they are still on the available list

It's easy money night here as Orndorff and Sid cruise through their opponents

I wouldnt mind seeing the Foundation win the straps at POC

Interesting that Joe wins here

Yes!! Martel just got his ass FRANCHISED!! But who is the masked man?

I'm hoping Douglas wins this

"Good read my dude!"

Back to top Go down
ChadCa$h

PostSubject: Re: WWF RAW TV TAPING # 3   WWF RAW TV TAPING # 3 EmptyWed Jul 15, 2020 10:32 pm

I know you’re excited about BLACK WALL STREET and rightfully so. They are a great act!

It’s interesting to see you book more modern guys like Samoa Joe. Joe vs Shultz is going to be one hard hitting contest!

I like the use of squash matches to get some guys established

The masked man angle has me intrigued. I wonder who it may be!

Lmfao I have no idea who any of these guys are

Good show

Brunogod likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: WWF RAW TV TAPING # 3   WWF RAW TV TAPING # 3 EmptyThu Jul 16, 2020 7:38 am

I’m gonna start by saying . Lou is gonna have to gain my trust . Bruno better keep an eye on him .

Fucking loving Black Wall Street

I would love to see Orndorff as the first IWA World Heavyweight Champ !

It’s official there has been a Conquistadors sighting !!!! 🍸🌮🥳

I have loved these tourney matches and you adding angles in them .

Who was that masked man ????

Tazz and Buzz I think is going to be one of those great talked about Efed feuds .

Schultz and Joe should be brutal next week !!

Shane and Ole is a contrast in styles .

The Tribe coming in next week !!!

Some awesome stuff going on here .
Back to top Go down
Supes
Admin
Supes

PostSubject: Re: WWF RAW TV TAPING # 3   WWF RAW TV TAPING # 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 2:34 am

Uh oh... Capt Lou is scouting Bruno...

BWS is here!

Nice tuneups for Orndorff & Sid.

Yes Douglas Advances! Still my pick to win it all.

So was that a Heel Vs Heel match with Dr D & Sully?

Another fun Show!

Back to top Go down
https://uwf-fantasywrestling.forumotion.com
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: WWF RAW TV TAPING # 3   WWF RAW TV TAPING # 3 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2020 11:25 am

Man Black Walstreet is one of those acts that is INSTANTLY over with me ... I have been watching a lot of WWE stuff from 98 and the Nation and I think this group could be huge, especially in todays climate ... Ive been thinking of starting a similar faction myself ... maybe we can collaborate it

This show is taped in advance because Joe has been on the move lol

Douglas is my pick to win

great show ... I actually DO know who most of these guys are lmao

Brunogod likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF RAW TV TAPING # 3   WWF RAW TV TAPING # 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWF RAW TV TAPING # 3
Page 1 of 1