FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WWF RAW TV TAPING # 8 - BATTLE ROYAL TIME

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

WWF RAW TV TAPING # 8 - BATTLE ROYAL TIME Empty
PostSubject: WWF RAW TV TAPING # 8 - BATTLE ROYAL TIME   WWF RAW TV TAPING # 8 - BATTLE ROYAL TIME EmptyTue Apr 13, 2021 10:00 pm

Attendance:10,000

CRIS CRUISE/MICHAEL COLE open the show!

They run down the show which ofc has the battle royal/the debut of The Sheepherders/and OLE ANDERSON will defend the WWF TV Title !

COLE runs down the rules of the 15 man BATTLE ROYAL: A WRESTLER IS ELIMINATED WHEN THROWN OVER THE TOP ROPE/LAST TWO WRESTLERS LEFT WILL FACE EACH OTHER NEXT WEEK WITH THE WINNER FACING STAN HANSEN AT SUPERCLASH FOR THE WWF HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP!

CRUISE announces the wrestlers as they each enter the

1.CURT HENNING
2.TAZZ
3.SHANE DOUGLAS
4.RODDY PIPER
5.KEVIN SULLIVAN
6.BUZZ SAWYER
7.BRUNO SAMMARTINO
8.GINO HERNANDEZ
9.RICK MARTEL
10.DAVID SHULTZ
11.TERRY FUNK
12.BRUISER BRODY
13.RIKISHI
14.PAUL ORNDORFF
15.making his WWF debut DR. DEATH STEVE WILLIAMS

After all participants are in the ring...the usual BATTLE ROYAL madness starts!
Action is non stop in this as these men really want a chance at that WWF Title!

The usual suspects go after each other right off the bat like SULLY/SAWYER battling it out with TAZZ/BRODY !

Soon the wrestlers start getting tossed out

Order of Elimination:

FUNK/SAWYER/HENNING/HERNANDEZ/SULLY/RIKISHI/DOUGLAS/MARTEL/BRUNO/SHULTZ/TAZZ/ORNDORFF/WILLIAMS

So when all was said and done ,with both men being exhausted...the two men facing each other next week to determine the man who will face STAN HANSEN at SUPERCLASH are...RODDY PIPER and BRUISER BRODY!!!

The crowd gives these two a standing ovation as they warily look at each other as they each leave the ring!

2ND Match: THE SHEEPHERDERS w/CAPTAIN LOU ALBANO make their WWF debut VS STEVE LOMBARDI/GEORGE SOUTH

Just a big beatdown by the debuting HERDERS with ALBANO on the outside shouting encouragement throughout the beatdown!

Easy pin for MILLER on LOMBARDI to end this!

Afterwards ALBANO and THE SHEEPHERDERS are interviwed by CRUISE which is about as chaotic sounding as you can imagine with these three involved!

3rd Match: WWF TV TITLE MATCH

OLE ANDERSON(C) vs TONY GAREA

GAREA is a damned good wrestler but OLE figures him out and gets a pinfall on him after a backbreaker slam across his knees!

BRUISER BRODY then comes out for an in ring interview!

CRUISE:"One helluva battle royal and after all was said and done,you are one of the two men to face off for the chance to face WWF CHAMPION STAN HANSEN!"

BRODY:" HUSS! HUSS! Let me tell you something CRUISE! THAT BATTLE ROYAL AIN'T NUTHIN FOR ME! i BEAT PEOPLE UP JUST FOR FUN ! But i know PIPER ain't gonna be no walk in the park but then again,he aint ever faced BRUISER BRODY EITHER!"

All of a sudden the crowd pops huge as RODDY PIPER comes down to the ring!

PIPER grabs the mic from BRODY!

PIPER:" Ya wanna know something there Big Guy? OL HOT ROD agrees with youi on one thing ! That battle royal was a damn piece of cake compared to what we are gonna do to each other next week!
I got respect for ya BRODY but rest assured I ain't gonna be no walk in the park brother!"

These two get nose to nose but all of a sudden WWF Heeavyweight Champion STAN HANSEN makes his way to the ring!

The crowd is popping huge!

PIPER and BRODY seperate a bit as HANSEN grabs the mic!

HANSEN:"Now listen up and listen up real good ,you two goofs!
I done beat PIPER'S ass once and would enjoy doing it again! That's an easy night for me!

Now BRODY...U may think u are some big tough badass here but u just look at who's talking to you !

I'm bigger and badder than you will ever be!

All i'm asking is that you guys don't tear each other apart too bad because at SUPERCLASH,i wanna have at least a little something left to beat up!"

HANSEN throws down the mic and leaves the ring as PIPER and BRODY stare him down!!

END OF SHOW

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Wes-ticular Fortitude
Admin
Wes-ticular Fortitude

PostSubject: Re: WWF RAW TV TAPING # 8 - BATTLE ROYAL TIME   WWF RAW TV TAPING # 8 - BATTLE ROYAL TIME EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 10:52 am

Is this the mad lib battle royal? lol

I hope you bring back the blood thirsty sheepherders from the 80's lol

Good stuff with Piper and Brody at the end ... I am going with Brody just because Brody and Hansen will kill each other

good show

Brunogod and badstreetusa like this post

Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: WWF RAW TV TAPING # 8 - BATTLE ROYAL TIME   WWF RAW TV TAPING # 8 - BATTLE ROYAL TIME EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 3:50 pm

I'm with Phenom....PLEASE push the Sheepherders

Man, I cant wait to see Piper and Brody go at it

And whoever wins gets Hansen??? I'm not sure that's a match I would wanna win

Good to see you active. You got me digging WWF big time. Keep it up

Brunogod likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: WWF RAW TV TAPING # 8 - BATTLE ROYAL TIME   WWF RAW TV TAPING # 8 - BATTLE ROYAL TIME EmptyWed Apr 14, 2021 8:50 pm

Let me reiterate on the Hearders

Can’t wait until next week !!

Great interviews !!!

This show kicks ass

Brunogod likes this post

Back to top Go down
badstreetusa

badstreetusa

PostSubject: Re: WWF RAW TV TAPING # 8 - BATTLE ROYAL TIME   WWF RAW TV TAPING # 8 - BATTLE ROYAL TIME EmptySat Apr 17, 2021 1:19 pm

anytime a Battle Royal takes place on tv it means it's gonna be a good show.

looking foward to the Piper/Brody Match.It's gonna be wild.

Sheepherders are here.looking foward to seeing what you do with them....

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWF RAW TV TAPING # 8 - BATTLE ROYAL TIME   WWF RAW TV TAPING # 8 - BATTLE ROYAL TIME Empty

Back to top Go down

WWF RAW TV TAPING # 8 - BATTLE ROYAL TIME
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS :: NATIONAL WRESTLING ALLIANCE :: Shows-
Jump to: