FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

USWA/ SECW AMERICA'S CUP NIGHT 2 PREVIEW SHOW

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

USWA/ SECW AMERICA'S CUP NIGHT 2 PREVIEW SHOW Empty
PostSubject: USWA/ SECW AMERICA'S CUP NIGHT 2 PREVIEW SHOW   USWA/ SECW AMERICA'S CUP NIGHT 2 PREVIEW SHOW EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 2:10 pm

* again,disclainer: this was done prior to the early posting of both shows

LES THATCHER:" Fans, welcome to our part 2 of our special preview show for night 2 of the Americas Cup! I'm here with my peer LANCE RUSSELL and as with part one of our special we will be showing video highlights of the participants on night two and have several interviews with the parties involved!"

LAMCE RUSSELL:" You are absolutely correct! And if you thought night one had an exciting line up well,boy howdy, night two is gonna be even better! ST. PAUL is cold this time of year but the action is gonna be hot ! And one match up i am looking forward to has to be STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN vs THE ROCK!"

STEVE AUSTIN:" Well tomorrow night in st. paul, ol' STONE COLD steps into the ring with the most electrifying man in the business! Well ROCK get ready to have your plug pulled as i stomp a mudhole in your ass, open a few cans of whoop ass with your name on it and stun you and anyone else all the way to that million bucks cause tahts the bottom line becayse STONE COLD said so!"

LANCE:" That promises to be one heckuva match up and spealing of match ups ,let's not forget JIMMY SNUKA facing former NWA world junior heavyweight CHRIS JERICHO!"

JERICHO:" SNOOOOKA! Looks like you been having problems even getting a win lately and i'll be damned if youn change your luck against the ayattolah of rock and rolla ,junior! Come tuesday night Y2J is going to just remind SNUKA and everyone else just why i am still one of the best in the world!"

RUSSELL:" Well thats a very confident CHRIS JERICHO and we did try to get an interview with JIMMY SNUKA but as he has done as of late, he has refused to grant us one!"

LES THATCHER:" Not sure whats been going on with JIMMY as of late but hopefully that issue will be resolved in the near future! One of the more intriguing match ups tuesday night is gonna happen when the madman from borger texas takes on BAM BAM BIGELOW!"

STAN HANSEN:" BIGELOW, let me tell ya somethin boy, you may think you are all tough with those nasty looking tatoos all on that big noggin of yours but it dont mean a damn thing to me as in st. paul, i'm gonna be more than happy to put someknots on that head and lariat your damn head off and get me that million bucks and get that title shot!"

THATCHER:" That is one scary man there but BAM BAM BIGELOW can more than hold his own in that one!

One of the wildest matchups is gonna take place with a couple of no nonsense guys as the mad dog BUZZ SAWYER takes on the dangerous DR. D DAVID SHULTS!"

BUZZ SAWYER:" SHUKLTZ, MAD DOG has not been in a good mood as of late and too bad for you because im gonna tear you limb from limb, powerslam you thru that ring and get that money and title shot! "

THATCHER:" I Hope there is an ambulance and nedical staff on stand by as that match is gonna be a doozy!"

RUSSELL:" You best believe that will be a wild and wooly affair ! Now one of the most unigue match ups is gonna pit the oriental superstar ANTONIO INOKI taking on HOT STUFF EDDIE GILBERT!"

EDDIE GILBERT:" Well,well well, so they think that big, bad jap INOKI is just gonna have a walk in the park tuesday night huh? Well ol' hot stuff may have been quiet for far too long and people seem to forget just what i can do . Well it's time to start reminding everyone and iot starts tuesday in st paul! Just a little warning for ya INOKI, if ya gonna play with fire ,you just may get burned!"

RUSSELL:" Well never underestimate EDDIE GILBERT when he sets his sights on something! Now a unique contest of two contrasting styles takes place as NR. PERFECT CURT HENNING puts his wrestling skills against one of the most powerful men in wrestling in one SUPERSTAR BILLY GRAHAM!"

SUPERSTAR BILLY GRAHAM:" CURT HENNING, the man who calls himself PERFECT, well just feast your eyes on the most perfect physique in all of wrestling! The 24 inch pythons...the sculptured body , movie star looks, 265 pounds of twisted steel and sex appeal! Every woman's dream and every man's nightmare! St Pauil ...tuesday night... SUPERSTAR BILLY GRAHAM is gionna squeeze the life outta you HENNING whether its the python ;like gtrip of the bear hug or the unbreakable force of the full nelson , you will go down in defeat to the most unbeatable force in wrestling today!"

THATCHER:" A very intriguing match indeed ! And we cant forget the match up between the Hangman ADAM PAGE taking on JERRY "THE KING" LAWLER!"

JERRY LAWLER:" HANGMAN ADAM PAGE,You are one helluva competitor and if theres one thing you know how to do is win! You conquer challenge after chakkenge and when the smoke clears and the dust settles ,it seems to always be your hand getting raised! Well tuesday night i'm gonna step in that ring and give you a little refresher course on what it means to lose because theres a reason they call me the KING! May the best man win and theres no doubt that I will!"

RUSSELL:" Well the KING and PAGE are gonna have one heck of a battle ! I'd like to once again thank everyone for tuning in again here on ESPN PLUS and for my partner in crime, LES THATCHER, good night and god bless!"
Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: USWA/ SECW AMERICA'S CUP NIGHT 2 PREVIEW SHOW   USWA/ SECW AMERICA'S CUP NIGHT 2 PREVIEW SHOW EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 7:55 pm

Night 2 just as much fun . You always capture your guys well .
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: USWA/ SECW AMERICA'S CUP NIGHT 2 PREVIEW SHOW   USWA/ SECW AMERICA'S CUP NIGHT 2 PREVIEW SHOW EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 6:23 pm

We have heard from all these guys, and honestly im not sure who sounds more confident going in

its gonna be a fun tournament
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USWA/ SECW AMERICA'S CUP NIGHT 2 PREVIEW SHOW   USWA/ SECW AMERICA'S CUP NIGHT 2 PREVIEW SHOW Empty

Back to top Go down

USWA/ SECW AMERICA'S CUP NIGHT 2 PREVIEW SHOW
Page 1 of 1