FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

North American Championship Wrestling Preview Show

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Johnny Rose

North American Championship Wrestling Preview Show  Empty
PostSubject: North American Championship Wrestling Preview Show    North American Championship Wrestling Preview Show  EmptySun Dec 17, 2023 8:04 pm

Bob Caudle : Hello fans and welcome to a special preview show of North American Championship Wrestling . Starting on Jan . 11th you can catch us right here on USA Network here in this special made studio paid for by Verne Gagne and USA who also is an owner in the company . Each week we will bring you exciting pro wrestling every Thursday night . Here now the president of North American Champions Wrestling. Verne Gagne .

Gagne : Thank you Bob . We are proud to be part of the NWA . We will join this great alliance after Starrcade and the annual draft . We have already signed some talent and they will be introduced very soon . Some have contracts that are expiring and have commitments. Right now though I want to announce our first championship will be decided at Starrcade . We will crown the first North American Junior Heavyweight Champion . Here now are the four men who will represent us in a gauntlet match . First from the AWA and WWF we are proud to have the legendary El Santo !

Santo : Mr . Gagne , thank you . I’m looking forward to this new opportunity to show all the fans here in North American Championship Wrestling what I can do and I hope to represent the company as its first Junior Heavyweight Champion .

Verne : Thank you El Santo . Now from the state of Florida and a very historic Wrestling family . Art Barr .

Art Barr : Forget my family . Forget that last dirty Luchadore we saw out here . Let’s talk about me . The man who has all the ladies lined up . The man who keeps em going all night long . I am Mr . 24 ! The Love Machine Art Barr . I am going to win that belt and put it around my beautiful waist .

Verne : Ok . Well let’s move on . From Oklahoma. One of the finest technical wrestlers you’ll ever see . Mr . Jerry Brisco .

Brisco ; Mr . Gagne , it is truly an honor . I’m a man of few words . My talking will be done at Starrcade .

Verne : Thank you Jerry . Finally represented by his manager , Johnny Valiant Steve Regal .

Johnny V : That’s Mr . Electricity to you Gagne . Look at this man . You will not find a package like this . Power , balance , speed , intensity and overall greatness. He is ready to claim what is rightfully his . The North American Junior Heavyweight Title. You have seen the rest , now you’re looking at the best .

Regal : All you boys just step aside . Save yourself the humiliation. Johnny , let’s go . We got better things to do than hang out with losers .

Verne : Ok . We will see what happens at Starrcade . Now I do want to announce one signing . A man who completed his contract at WWF . It’s my pleasure to introduce Sgt . Slaughter .

Sarge : Verne Gagne , it is a pleasure to be here . I’m honored to be one if your first free agent signings . Like me you are a Mari…..

A chair slams into Slaughter’s back . Iron Sheik stomps away on him . He cuts him open with the tip of his boot and then puts him in the camel clutch ! The show goes off the air .

End
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: North American Championship Wrestling Preview Show    North American Championship Wrestling Preview Show  EmptyMon Dec 18, 2023 6:36 pm

Fresh meat in the fed is always a good thing

Introducing a new title at Starrcade is a good touch

Im already digging Art Barr here

Yes...... Shieky being a pain in Sarges side never gets old

Good stuff
Back to top Go down
Brunogod

PostSubject: Re: North American Championship Wrestling Preview Show    North American Championship Wrestling Preview Show  EmptyWed Dec 27, 2023 7:39 pm

very cool program

looking forward to seeing this promotion!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North American Championship Wrestling Preview Show    North American Championship Wrestling Preview Show  Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1