FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

USWA/SECW AMERICA'S CUP SPECIAL

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

USWA/SECW AMERICA'S CUP SPECIAL Empty
PostSubject: USWA/SECW AMERICA'S CUP SPECIAL   USWA/SECW AMERICA'S CUP SPECIAL EmptySun Feb 04, 2024 10:26 pm

*Since the americas cup was posted a day and two days early, just play along and realize this takes place before the scheduled AC shows

This is a co hosted show with both LANCE RUSSELL and LES THATCHER co-hosting ,with video clips and highlights shown of each of the wrestlers involved in the tournament, that are spliced in before the promos!

LANCE:" Fans, welcome to this very special co-produced program with my good friend LES THATCHER!"

THATCHER:" Well LANCE this is indeed an honor to be here with you and this was decided to be done with the enormous winnings and talent involved in the America's Cup!"

Some of the biggest names in the NWA are entered into this tournament and both USWA and SECW are proud to announce that we are both represented quite well in this tournament and we will be showing many pre taped interviews with those involved!"

LANCE:" That's right LES ! Not only will the winner of this tournament get a 1,000,000 prize but also guaranteed world title shot of their choice at a later date!"

LES:" One of the most intriguing matches on night number one in wyoming, has to be NIKITA KOLOFF against the phenominal AJ STYLES! Here are a few words from USWA heavyweight champ- NIKITA KOLOFF with his manager JIMMY HART!"

JIMMY HART:( with NINKITA standing beside him with arms folded and looking menacenly) " Man oh man, just what the hell is the NWA doing to poor AJ STYLES? Do they actually think he has a chance against the russian nightmare? I mean, just look at him baby! This mass of muscle and power is gonna do to AJ STYLES just like he's gonna do all the way thru this tournament and thats just seek and destroy!"

LANCE:" Well big words from JIMMY HART as always but if NIKTA thinks he's just gonna walk right thru AJ Styles,WELL, im sure the phenominal one will have a thing to do about stopping that!

A match i'm looking forward to seeing the first night of the A Cup is the total package LEX LUGER as he faces a tall tagk ahead of him in one BRUISER BRODY ,but if anyone can match the big BRODY in strength and tenacity, then it may very well be MR. LUGER!"

BRUISER BRODY:"HUSS! HUSS! LEX LUGER, you may think your big muscles are gonna help you when you step in that ring on monday night but i'm here to tell ya,pretty boy, aint ever been any man yet that can handle me and i'll be damned if youre gonna be the first!"

LES:" Well i'll tell ya what, i wouldn't want to be in either of their shoes monday night!
Another match up is an all SECW affair as popular JYD faces the enigma that is JAKE ROBERTS!

JYD:"JAKE ROBERTS, you are just what people say you are...a snake , and the dog dont much like snakes and once i hit you with that big thump,the fans are gonna enjoy seeing you slither away!"

JAKE ROBERTS:" JYD, Do you even have the slightest idea of what you have gotten yourself into, my man? Because i dont think you do, to be quite honest! But after monday night you are going to find out in a very violent way that some of us are meant to be the alphas of the world and the rest, well , let;s just say are meant to be nothing buy mangy, stray dogs that need to be put down!"

LANCE:" That is gonna be some kind of battle there! But , boy howdy, is this next bout gonna be something to see as one of the hiottest stars in the NWA , BOB BACKLUND, faces a man who just lost his USWA tv title and is for sure gonna be in one foul mood! I am talking about the rowdy one himself...RODDY PIPER!"

PIPER:" You see, what we have here is a conspiracy going on here in the NWA brother! From that blind, no good referee Mikle Smith who cost me the world tv title to the mental midget himself, TAZ, who took it upon himself to cost me my USWA tv title to that cowpoke BARRY WINDHAM!

Well, fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice,and i;ll kick your damn teeth in!

Now Taz, ya damn loony tune, all you did was wake the dragon here and poor ol' howdy doody is gonna be the one who has to pay!

BACKLUND ,ol Hot rod is on a little quest here and you are the first step and well, sucks to be you! But on monday night i'll be taking out a little bit of anger o you and i hope that little Taz fella is watching closely ! Becausen once i win this Americas Cup and pocket a cool million ,well then you cant hide or run from ol RODDY and i'll get that world tv belt and get wha is rightfully and belongs to me!"

THATCHER:"Well PIPER is indeed looking to take some things out on BOB BACKLUND but i know BOB and i am sure he is ready for anything that PIPER throws at him!"

RUSSELL:" You betcha LES! Well fans , dont forget to join us right here on ESPM PLUS tomorrow night for part two of our special on night number two of the Americas Cup where we will peview night two that takes place in St. Paul, Minnesota!

We thank you for joining and on behalf of LES THATCHER,i'm LANCE RUSSELL saying goodnight and god bless!"

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: USWA/SECW AMERICA'S CUP SPECIAL   USWA/SECW AMERICA'S CUP SPECIAL EmptyMon Feb 05, 2024 7:54 pm

This was fun . Loved all the promos .
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: USWA/SECW AMERICA'S CUP SPECIAL   USWA/SECW AMERICA'S CUP SPECIAL EmptyTue Feb 06, 2024 6:21 pm

Cool touch with these promos leading into the Cup. Everyone seems to have their confidence in tow
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USWA/SECW AMERICA'S CUP SPECIAL   USWA/SECW AMERICA'S CUP SPECIAL Empty

Back to top Go down

USWA/SECW AMERICA'S CUP SPECIAL
Page 1 of 1