FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

USWA TV # 9

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

USWA TV # 9 Empty
PostSubject: USWA TV # 9   USWA TV # 9 EmptyFri Jan 26, 2024 3:25 pm

Tapen in front of a studio audience at the WMC-TV 5 station in Memphis and televised on ESPN Plus

LANCE RUSSELL:"I wanna welcome our great fans here and those watching us on tv and boy howdy what a program we will be having today!
Our main event today is a doozy as YV Champion- RODDY PIPER will defend that title against the young man from Sweetwater Texas in ione BARRY WINDHAM!

And just to remind the fans that may have missed our last show i'd like to roll this vtr!"

A vtr of KEVIN SULLIVAN and LOU ALBANO turning on BUZZ SAWYER is shown!

LANCE:" Now I dont know just what the heck caused all of that nonsense but hopefully we will hear from the parties involved later in todays program!

The NWA has some big happenings coming up in the very near future with the big world tour and Americas Cup happening and it all starts tomorrow night with the big show in tokyo, Japan called Wrestle Kingdom so hopefully we will hear from the NJPW and USWA tag team champions- the BRITISH BULLDOGS and NATIONAL Heavyweight Champion- RAZOR RAMON and get their thoughts on the show and their title defenses!"

1st Match:Stone Cold STEVE AUSTIN vs PORK CHOP CASH!

CASH gets in some early shots but SCSA ain't in the mood to fuck around today and after stomping a mudhole in PORKCHOP'S ass, he hits him with the stunner and gets the three count!

LAMNCE:" Well STEVE i gotta say youn were NOT messing around today!"

SCSA:" YA THINK !! I heard last week that that big ol' STAN HANSEN was out here with diarhea of the mouth and challenging good ol' STONE COLD to a damn fight! Now i alwats knew he was damned stupid but that takes the cake ! HANSEN , i ain't hatrd to find, just check any bar or saloon and im sure you can find me downing some ice cold steveweisers! In fact i even got a dozen or so cans of whoop ass with your name on them! So u best find me...before i find you ! AND THATS THE BOTTOM LINE BECAYSE...STONE...COLD...SAID ..SO!"

2nd Match:"TRIPLE H vs SCOTT ARMSTRONG

HHH makes his USWA a successful one as he works over SCOTT from the get go and eventually hits the pedigree to get the win!

LANCE:" That was one heck of a debut and I hope to get a few words from that man in the near future! Now i'd like to bring out the cuirrent USWA and NJPW tag team champions- the BRITISH BULLDOGS!"

The champs come out to a big pop as they are wearing the USWA tag belts and have the NJPW straps hanging on their shoulders!

DAVEY BOY:" First of all LANCE, i wanna say that the BRITISH BULLDOGS are ready, willing and able to do whatever it takes to defend these belts tomorrow night against the Hart Foundation ! Nothing was settled between us last time but DYNAMITE and I worked on a few things and believe the outcome will be different tomorrow night in tokyo!"

DYNAMITE:" Thats right DAVEY. We are no strangers to the Hart Foundation but we plan on there being no doubt as to who the better team is after tomorrow night!
And as for those cowards and their punk manager that felt the need to make a statement the other week by attacking us from behind well we havent forgotten about you three and soon...very soon in fact, we will have a proper meeting!"

3rd Match: KEN SHAMROCK vs TONY FALK

SHAMROCK utilizes his mma knowledge to handle FALK as he uses some vicious forearms to the head and a few suplexes on him before applying the ankle lock and getting a submission win!

LANCE is interrupted by JIM CORNETTE and the MIDNIGHT EXPRESS!

CORNETTE:" Did i just hear right banana nose? Did the Bull Pups just tuck their tails between their legs and run off to Japan? Well i knew they were cowards but didnt think they were chicken shits too!
Now while you two nitwits are off galavanting around the world hiding from us ,just tremember you two geeks that BEAUTIFUL BOBBY and LOVERBOY DENNIS along with the greatest manager in the world will be waiting right here when you two get back and if there's anything left of ya from what the Hart Foundation is gonna do to you,we will be more than happy to relieve you two of thiose USWA tag belts! Because i promised my mother that thats what we are gonna do and whatever momma wants...momma gets!"

4th Match: KEVIN SULLIVAN w/ CAPTAIN LOY ALBANO vs TOMMY ANGEL

After the ring announcements and as the two men are about to hook up, BUZZ SAWYER comes running into the ring and starts whipping SULLY'S ass! ALBANO hightails it to the back as these two men tear into each other until wrestlers and security seperate the two!

SAWYER goes over to LANCE and grabs the mic!

SAWYER:" KEVIN SULLIVAN!! FATMAN ALBANO! THE MAD DOG IS COMING FOR YOU AND NO MERCY WILL BE SHOWN!"

5th Match: JIMMY SNUKA vs GENE LIGON

SNUKA does nothing but stomp, kick, punch and chop the hell outta LIGION and ends things with a superfly leap and pin!

LANCE calls for JIMMY to come over but SNUKA just ignores him and goes back to the dressing room!

LANCE:" Fans, i have no idea what is going on with JIMMY but ever since losing the world tv title and failing in his attempts to regain the belt, he hasnt been the same!
But speaking of world champs, let's bring out the world NATIONAL Heavyweight Champion, the bad guy himself...RAZOR RAMON!"

The crowd pops big as the National Heavyweight Champ makes his way out!

RAZOR:" Hey yo... u know the bad guy is a busy dude and im about to fly over to Japan and tomorrow night i defend my gold against the man they call Sting!
Sting is one bad dude and itll take all of my machismo but when its all said and done, RAZOR RAMON will do what he always does...leave with the gold Chico!"

MAIN EVENT

USWA TV TITLE MATCH

RODDY PIPER (C) vs BARRY WINDHAM

EXCUSE the quick crappy write up

This match is back and forth as BARRY counters every trick PIPER throws at him and gets the edge as the 10 minute time limit expires and the match is a draw!

END OF SHOW

badstreetusa likes this post

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

USWA TV # 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USWA TV # 9   USWA TV # 9 EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 6:42 am

I could hear Austin in that promo .

Curious as to the roll HHH will play here .

Great promo from the Bulldogs !!

Looks like Corny and MXE aren’t going to let the Bulldogs just worry about the Hart Foundation.

Im waiting for that first official meeting between Sully vs Sawyer .

What’s up Snuka’s ass as of late ?

Chico you might survive Sting , but you got Sheiky and Owens looking your direction.

Need a rematch between Windham and Piper .

Great stuff my man !
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

USWA TV # 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USWA TV # 9   USWA TV # 9 EmptySat Jan 27, 2024 10:55 am

Piper may be in trouble against Barry tonight

Well, well..... Now i have to admit Hansen is a lot to be thinking about if your Steve Austin, but him not even mentioning his match against Seth Rollins..... guess the Texas Rattlesnake had one too many beers today

Gonna be interested to see what HHH does here

Bulldogs have been red hot, but they havent managed to officially geta win over the Harts..... will that end at Wrestle Kingdom

And all the while, the Midnights are waiting like vulthers ready to attack

Hmmmm...... has the losing streak Snuka been on finally getting to him

Dpnt sleep on Stinger there chico

Damn time limit draws

Good show

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

USWA TV # 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USWA TV # 9   USWA TV # 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

USWA TV # 9
Page 1 of 1