FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

USWA TV # 7

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

USWA TV # 7 Empty
PostSubject: USWA TV # 7   USWA TV # 7 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2024 7:57 pm

From WMC-TV 5 studios and shown on ESPN PLUS

LANCE RUSSELL:" Fans, welcome to our first edition of 2024 and if the ending of 2023 taught us anything it's that anything, and i mean ANYTHING can happen in the NWA!! Starrcade proved that as it was an unprecedented event where not one,not two but ALL world champions were defeated ! An event that will most likely never happen again! And if that wasn't enough to digest then we just had the recent NWA draft and as you will see today, USWA was affected as we have some new talent coming in and some others have sadly left us!
But what better way to start the new year off than bringing out the New National Heavyweight Champion: RAZOR RAMON!"

RAMON comes out to a big ovation from the fans and shakes hands with RUSSELL!

RUSSELL:" Well RAZOR, you did what many thought couldnt be done at Starrcade when you beat the machine kniwn as Walter !"

RAMON:" HEY YO! ( crowd pops) Well LANCER.. i guess I didn't get the memo! One thing i do not lack is confidence in my ability! Some may call it arrogance butb whatever you call it, the Bad Guy says what he is gonna do and goes out there and does it ! So now the hard part comes and regardless of how big, bad or tough they are...the NWA can just line ,em up! aS THE bAD gUY LIKES TO SAY...DON'T SING IT...bring it!"

RAZOR leaves to cheers as we go up to the ring!

1st Match:KEN SHAMROCK vs BILLY JOE TRAVIS

TRAVIS is giving it all he's got but SHAMROCK is one tough son of a bitch and stops any momentum tha TRAVIS gets and after a big belly to belly suplex, KEN clamps on the ankle lock and gets the submission win!

2nd Match:PAUL ORNDIRFF vs TONY FALK

ORNDORFF is making his USWA debut and it's an impressive one ! PAUL is aggressive as he jumps FALK before the bell and continues the onslaught ! FALK never stood a chance amnd ORNDORFF hits a pile driver to get the pin!

ORNDORFF make shis way over to LANCE as the fans reign down the boos!

LANCE:" Well PAUL, i first would like to welcome you to..."

ORNDORFF:" LANCE RUSSELL...save the welcomes! I kept hearing about what a tough place this is...about what great talent is here..and THIS is what i get?? That guy couldnt even carry my bags! What an insult to me! Where are all the so called tough guys at? Where's the Queen?? Yea..where is that coward at! I'm here to show you, these idiot fans and the Queen JERRY LAWLER just who is the master of the piledriver and when it's all said and dome, the USWA is gonna be a Wonderful place!"

as ORNDORFF leaves to boos, LANCE:" Well that man has a lot of confidence but calling out the KING may not be his smartest move!"

The crowd stirs as boos, and a smattering of cheers, ring out as USWA TV Champion- RODDY PIPER makes his way out to LANCE!

PIPER:" LANCE, i'm in a giving mood today and with it being the new year how about i do waht all the experts and marks keep crying about and put this title on the line today, right now, against GINO HERNANDEZ? Get your ass out here ya damned half breed!"

LANCE:" Now RODDY, i'm sure you have heard by now that GINO has left USWA and was drafted by another organization!"

PIPER:" Oh did he now? So as i have been sayong all tjis time, that he was a coward and didnt deserve a shot at this title to begin with so he tucked his tail between his legs like a whipped dog and ran away! So no use wasting time talking about that no happening loser!

So that brings me to that little fat man with the funny haircut and the sunny disposition!
TAZ.. i'd congratulate you on winning the world television title but all you did was beat some english muffin who couldnt wipe his own ass without that trash Gary Hart helping him ! Well enjoy that little bit of glory ...for the time being, because ol' HOT ROD is coming for that world title and there ain't nuthin you can do about it!"

LANCE:" Fans,i've just been informed of some major news and i think you all are going to like this!

Here today in our main event, we are going to have for you the match that had to be cancelled at Starrcade...the NJPW and USWA tag team champions, the number one ranked team in the entire NWA...the BRISTISH BULLDOGS will defend the USWA tag titles against CAPTAIN LOU ALBANO'S team of BUZZ SAWYER and KEVIN SULLIVAN!! Boy Howdy that's is gonna be something to see!"

3rd Match: BARRY WINDHAM vs TONY ZANE

WINDHAM is making his debut and after a few early moments of trouble from ZANE at the onset, WINDHAM regains control and hits ZANE with a flying lariat and then covers for the win!

LANCE:" BARRY, you'll allow me to welcome you ,.correct?

WINDHAM:" (chuckles) Absolutely LANCE! I have to say its a great honor to come here and try my talent against some of the top talent in the NWA and i'm ready to show everyone just what i can do in that ring ! As a matter of fact, i think there's already a certain mouthy scottsman that i have my eye on !"

4th Match: JIMMY SNUKA vs TRACEY SMOTHERS

This match is quite surprising asn a very agrressive SNUKA is here and we see a lot of punches and kicks from him! SMOTHERS is caught off guard and never reconers as some off SNUKA'S patented chops and kness put SMOTHERS down where he is easy prey for the Superfly Leap and is crushed by SNUKA! A three count is made and as LANCE motions for JIMMY to come over for a post match interview, SNUKA just ignores him and walks back to the dressing room!

LANCE:" I guess JIMMY didnt see me! We'll catch him next timne ! Now let;s bring out USWA Heavyweight Champion and his manager...NIKITA KOLOFF and his manager JIOMMY HART!"

Of course the crowd boos as they make their way over to LANCE!

HART:" LANCE RUSEELL.. you were absolutely right when you said at the start of the program that Starrcade was an event of all events! All world champions lost their titles! Just crazy ,man but let me point something out for you and all these idiots watching and here in the studio! Exactly why wasn't the most dominating, devastating wrestler in the world today not even on the card? I'll tell you why..because everyone is afraid of the Russian Nightmare and to be honest.... i don;t balme them! But all you so called world champions better be aware that not a single one of you is safe! Not that mean midget TAZ....not that greasy lowlife RAZOR RAMON...heck, not even the fat man and olympian are safe! BUt especially you ,,,Seth Rollins!

Now we dont know exactly what you think you did that was so impressive! I mean come on baby,,,you needed the help from 20 men to beat that bum macho man and think you really did something !
Well Seth, NIKITA KOLOFF can beat 20 men by himself and i can take care of that weasel Heenan so get ready because every world champions' dream is about to be crushed by my Russian Nightmare! Tell them champ!"

NIKITA:" ( in his usual thick russian accent) tazzzzz...razorrrr... seth rollinsss, NIKITRA is coming and nuthin can save you!"

MAIN EVENT....USWA Tag Team Title Match

the BRITISH BULLDOGS vs THE DEVIL'S DUO

Fast and furious as expected here but after nearly 17 minutes of action, DAVEY BOY and SULLY are battling on the outside which gets the ref's attention and as BUZZ goes to whip DYNAMITE into the ropes, where a confident ALBANO is waiting to trip DK when he hits off the ropes,ALBANO makes a grave error as he turns away from the ring as he is going to sneakily trip DK hoping he is no seen doing this, but DK reverses it and ALBANO ends up tripping BUZZ!!

BUZZ hits the mat and DK climbs the rope and hits a flying head but and gets the pin as DAVEY stops SULLY from stopping the pin!''

a furious ALBANO and bewildered SULLIVAN head back to the dressing room as a confused SAWYER follows!

The ref hands the titles to the champs as they hold them high as the crowd pops!

Out of nowhere two masked men jump into the ring and blindside the champs!

One tiosses DAVEY on the outside and posts him, busting him open and knocking him silly!

Then its a two on one as the masked mnen beat down DK!

One hits a front face slam on DK who is then turned over onto his back!

The next masked man climbs to the top turnbuckle and comes off the re with a legdrop!!

JIM CORNETTE then runs to the ring and unmaskes the men...revealing BOBBY EATON and DENNIS CONDREY...THE MIDNIGHT EXPRESS!!

END OF SHOW
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

USWA TV # 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USWA TV # 7   USWA TV # 7 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2024 1:58 pm

Razor may have ended 2023 hotter than anyone, im wondering who will be the first guy to step up and try their luck against him

Alot of tough guys here in USWA..... Shamrock fits right in here

Speaking of tough guys, heres Orndorff and it looks like we could have a battle of the piledriver down the road as he is in a foul mood looking for Lawler

Ohhhhh shit...... Roddy putting Taz on notices has me in the edge waiting to see this program unfold

But it sounds like Piper may have someone coming after him as well s Windham does some name dropping

Hmmm...... Nikita wants some of the new champ. Looks like USWA is pulling no strings in calling out the new world champions across the NWA

I think we have seen the best days of the Devils Duo

And while that team may be dying, here comes the Midnight Express to a new home, and they make a huge impact attacking one of the NWAs other hottest teams, the Bulldogs

Business just picked up in USWA
Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

USWA TV # 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USWA TV # 7   USWA TV # 7 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2024 5:31 pm

A very confident Razor. He’ll have all he wants soon .

Orndorff might not want to get the King’s attention.

Bring it Piper . Taz will have a response .

Nikita is definitely a serous contender.

What , Albano !!!

This ain’t gonna sit well with Buzz !!

Holy shit MXE has arrived!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

USWA TV # 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USWA TV # 7   USWA TV # 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

USWA TV # 7
Page 1 of 1