FANTASY WRESTLING PROMOTIONS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fan fiction wrestling promotions. Write and book your own wrestling shows.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

STARRCADE EVENT CEMTER ON TBS!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Brunogod

STARRCADE EVENT CEMTER ON TBS!! Empty
PostSubject: STARRCADE EVENT CEMTER ON TBS!!   STARRCADE EVENT CEMTER ON TBS!! EmptyTue Dec 19, 2023 9:09 pm

The show opens up with a shot of JERRY JARRETT'S lavish home and then zooms in on JARRETT sitting at a huge oak desk in his study as the fireplace is lit and crackling!

JERRY JARRETT:" Fans from all over the NWA, i'd like to welcome you to this special broadcast!

Earlier this year,the USWA outbid and presented it's case to have the honor of hosting the NWA'S STARRCADE and we were grateful to getb that honor!

On December 23rd at the world famous Louisville Gardens the NWA proudly presents, in conjunction with USWA, STARRCADE!!

Now over the last several weeks,and right on the heels of all the Halloween Spectaculars that took place, the NWA has been running some very spectacular events where different NWA territories have been facing off against each other in what some would call dream matchups and it has been called the Road To Starrcade and believe me, it has not disappointed!

On wednesday night UWF will face SECW which will be headlined by a NWA world tag title match as the dream team of DUSTY RHODES and BLACKJACK MULLIGAN will be facing the world champions- The Fabulous Freebirds!"

And then the last Road To Starrcade will be one that will change the face of the NWA as the UWF faces Progress in what amounts to a winner take all match up where the territory who wins this faceoff will basically eliminate the other territory!

For the next hour , we will be announcing the line up for this great event and be showing highlights on some of the participants and even have some words from a lot of men involved in STARRCADE!

( Just imagine the video highlights of all these guys are shown before we hear their promos)

We may as well start off with that night's main event as NWA World heavyweight champion- MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE defends against the man who has been a thorn in his side throughout the Road to STarrcade and cost him many matches- SETH FREAKIN ROLLINS!

(Video is shown of how this rivalry has started and all the issues that Rollins has caused the champ!

SETH ROLLINS:" Well Champ,or should i call you Chump, we are just days away from me finally claiming what everyone knows I deserve and thats the world's heavyweight title! Now You may be asking why I have caused you all this turmoil during the RTS tour and to be honest, it's quite simple! I'm better than you...i know it...the people know it and in just days YOU will know it!
I've worked long and hard to work my way up to claim this title and i'll be damned if some clown like RIC FLAIR or NIKITA KOLOFF or somebody else was going to step in and steal what i've earned!
So SAVAGE, You should be thanking me for saving you your title these klast several weeks but believe me...at STARRCADE, you won't be thanking me...you'll be begging me and it's going to fall on deaf ears as i cyrb stomp my way to the pinnacle of the wrestling world...the NWA World Heavyweight Championship!"

RANDY SAVAGE:" OH YEAHHH! Seth freakin Rollins! A thorn on my side is putting it mildly! For weeks and weeks you hgave been sticking your cowardly nose where it don't belong and now it's tome to pay the piper! Macho Man has gotten a little bit meaner...a little bit more out of control lately and i should thank you for bringing that out of me...but come STARRCADE, you will be regretting what you did! DIG IT!!!"

JARRETT:"Another big match up is between the world tag team champions-The Fabulous Freebirds defending their titles against their former allie- CRUSHER BLACKWELL and Olympic Strongman- KEN PATERA!

BLACKWELL:" HAYES...GORDY... you two have been running those big mouths long enough and its time for us to shut them up! You've cost us a lt these past several months...u put my partner in the hospital...you cost us our titles which means you cost us money and affected our livelihood! Well come December 23rd you Freebitds are getting plucked and there aint a damn thing you can do about it! And if ya don't believe me,just ask that pinkl Buddy Roberts!"

MICHAEL HAYES:" Well, well, well....i heard that the fat man is crying and whining about what he and that weakling Ken Patera have gone thru! Well boo frigggin hoo!! This aint a all you can eat buffett or a stinking McDonalds....this is you two jerks daring to take a walk on Badstreet and come the 23rd, that street finally turns into your dead end!"

JARRETT:" THAT is gonna be one helluva fight ! And speaking of fights, we just may finally get an close to the chapter of Tommy Rich and Tully Blanchard and uf everyone thought thier matches have been wild and wooly, well get ready for this one as these two men will be in a Country Whipping Match as they will be joined by a 10 ft long leather strap and may use it anyway they want and the only way to win is to drag your helpless opponent around the ring and touch all 4our top turnbuckles consecutively! I don;t see how either man comes out of this the same as hey entered...win or lose!

Also a big question at STARRCADE is can the NWA Super Junior Heavyweight champion-CHRIS JERICHO keep his streak going as he defends against one of the hottest men in wrestling today..Jay White? We have thought time and time again that JERICHO was losing to this wrestler or that wrestler but each and every time he has backed up what he said and still remained the Super Junior World Champ! Can Jay White finally be the man to put an end to JERICHO'S reign or will White just be another name crossed off the list? We will all find out at STARRCADE!

"Our very own tag team champions-the BRITISH BULLDOGS will defend their titles against CAPTAIN LOU ALBANO'S team of BUZZ SAWYER and KEVIB SULLIVAN-The DEVIL'S DUO !
And you have to wonder if ALBANO has worked otut the kinks and issues that caused his men to fail inn their last attempt at getting the belts! I guess that will be answered on Wednesday night on December 23rd in Louisville!

And we have breaking news in that a new territory will be joining the NWA in 2024 called Notrth American Championship Wrestling and they have announced that they will be crowning the first of several NACW champions as they will be showcasing some of the best junior heavyweight going today in a Gauntlet Match!!

Also on wednesday night on December 23rd the NWA World TV Champ CHRIS ADAMS along with his manager - Gary Hart will finally be facing maybe the most dangerous opponent he has ever faced in the human suplex machine=WWF Tv Champion-TAZ!

The talking is over and now it's time to see who is the better man and will Adams survive> will Taz let him? On the 23rd our questions will be answered!

And if all of this hasnt got you excited for STARRCADE then maybe this title match will!

RAZOR RAMON:" HEY YO! WALTER.. you running around the NWA acting like you can't be beat Chico? You like to say you a wrestling machine? Well big guy, you have never faced a guy like the bad guy and come STARRCADE you gonna find out that all machines eventually break down !"

WALTER:" THISthis RAZOR something or another, I am well aware of your little catch phrases and your oozing of lord knows what but on wednesday night at SYTARRCADE i will do to you as i have done to every other single inferior loudmouth ! I will once again show that a loud mouth means nothing to a machine that will,as with everyone else who has faced me,break youn down and send you running with your tail tucked between your legs like the beaten dog you are! I tire of talking about this oaf! I will do the rest of my talking in the ring on the 23rd!"

JARRETT:" Well fans, there yoyu have it ! STARRCADE is shaping up to be the biggest event in NWA history and let's see if the history books are rewritten on Dec 23rd at STARRCADE!

Thank you for tuning in and have a great night!"

Back to top Go down
Johnny Rose

PostSubject: Re: STARRCADE EVENT CEMTER ON TBS!!   STARRCADE EVENT CEMTER ON TBS!! EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 8:56 am

Damn good stuff . Stong promos . Excellent break down of all the matches !! Pumped for Saturday !!! Starrcade BAY BAY !!!!
Back to top Go down
ChairShot

ChairShot

PostSubject: Re: STARRCADE EVENT CEMTER ON TBS!!   STARRCADE EVENT CEMTER ON TBS!! EmptyWed Dec 20, 2023 4:44 pm

Jarrett must have already cashed that Starrcade commision check living that lifestyle

I don't think anyone is more confident Goin into Starrcade than Seth Rollins

The Freebirds cost Blackwell money??? Ohhh my..... I bet Dunkin Doughnuts closes down over that now

Some damn good promos for this

This has made me amped for Starrcade...... let's cut the talk and get to the action

Good stuff
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STARRCADE EVENT CEMTER ON TBS!!   STARRCADE EVENT CEMTER ON TBS!! Empty

Back to top Go down

STARRCADE EVENT CEMTER ON TBS!!
Page 1 of 1